JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BARBARIC 'HONOR' KILLING' OF PREGNANT PAKISTANI WOMAN EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BARBARIC 'HONOR' KILLING' OF PREGNANT PAKISTANI WOMAN EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BARBARIC 'HONOR' KILLING' OF PREGNANT PAKISTANI WOMAN EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BARBARIC 'HONOR' KILLING' OF PREGNANT PAKISTANI WOMAN EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BARBARIC 'HONOR' KILLING' OF PREGNANT PAKISTANI WOMAN EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BARBARIC 'HONOR' KILLING' OF PREGNANT PAKISTANI WOMAN EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BARBARIC 'HONOR' KILLING' OF PREGNANT PAKISTANI WOMAN EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BARBARIC 'HONOR' KILLING' OF PREGNANT PAKISTANI WOMAN EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BARBARIC 'HONOR' KILLING' OF PREGNANT PAKISTANI WOMAN EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BARBARIC 'HONOR' KILLING' OF PREGNANT PAKISTANI WOMAN

3 posters

Go down

BARBARIC 'HONOR' KILLING' OF PREGNANT PAKISTANI WOMAN Empty BARBARIC 'HONOR' KILLING' OF PREGNANT PAKISTANI WOMAN

Post  Lamplighter Wed May 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BARBARIC 'HONOR' KILLING' OF PREGNANT PAKISTANI WOMAN Empty Re: BARBARIC 'HONOR' KILLING' OF PREGNANT PAKISTANI WOMAN

Post  bb1 Wed May 28, 2014 2:20 pm

It's utterly vile, I don't actually have the words for such monsters, LL. This seems to be one of those days when there just isn't any good news, no sign that humanity has progressed one bit for thousands of years.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BARBARIC 'HONOR' KILLING' OF PREGNANT PAKISTANI WOMAN Empty Re: BARBARIC 'HONOR' KILLING' OF PREGNANT PAKISTANI WOMAN

Post  lily Wed May 28, 2014 2:47 pm

Have we, as a world, actually progressed very much? Sometimes I wonder.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed May 28, 2014 3:26 pm

bb1 wrote:It's utterly vile, I don't actually have the words for such monsters, LL. This seems to be one of those days when there just isn't any good news, no sign that humanity has progressed one bit for thousands of years.

As a moderate Imam said on aljeezera, nowhere in the Koran isthis is advocated, permitted or allowed. This is tribal justice and not religious practice, so far nearly 1,000 woman have been killed in Pakistan this year over family honor. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 28, 2014 3:28 pm

It's got no more to do with the Koran than the Westboro Baptists - or Bennett - have to do with the Bible, IMO, LL.

It's that age-old favourite, vicious, horrible people twisting religion to suit themselves and their barbarity.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 29, 2014 9:05 pm

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/29/world/meast/pakistani-honor-killing/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

I killed my first wife, stoned Pakistani woman's husband says

OMG.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 29, 2014 9:45 pm

mad mad mad mad mad mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down