JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL

+3
lily
crazytony
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL Empty Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:02 pm

It's the moment we've all been waiting for since, oh, yesterday evening at least.

Yet again, the media has failed to do as they are told by a forker or hounder.

Somewhere in the depth of the Mirror, this lurks:

Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL Mirrornonapology2

I think that explains things perfectly! rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL Empty Re: Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:08 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL Empty Re: Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:09 pm

Jean Aked ‏@JeanAked
@IWILLNOTGOAWAY Serious matter, that should have been a huge apology on front page with full explanation. #mccann

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh, get over yourselves, do! If they think this is bad, then they have no idea what they are in for when Bennett is finally in the dock and the big wide world gets to see what he did to Silent Night, to read for themselves about his stalking, and all the rest of it.

Tick tock!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:30 pm

There they were, fully expecting a big apology and this is all they got.

Tick tock all right. Pcorneater

I think that bit in the Mirror was called 'clarification'? biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:37 pm

IN reference to a story in the Daily Mirror, (page 29, Oct 25) Tony Bennett has asked us to record his position that he has undertaken to the High Court not to repeat allegations that the parents of Madeleine McCann are guilty of, or are suspected of, causing the death of their daughter, but has never made that accusation himself.

--------
What a lovely bit of clarification by the Mirror, just as they said they would!

It makes it clear that Bennett promised NOT to make allegations like that. I wonder what they thought of all those screenshots of him doing that very thing?

Not to mention his desecration of Silent Night.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:40 pm

This has appeared AFTER Ho-Ho sent videos to the media.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I think they thought they were on a roll as the tide had turned?

They really, really should learn to comprehend things. The Mirror did as they said they would.

biggrin

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:43 pm

Mr Bennett,

I have asked for the clarification you require to be included in tomorrow's paper.

It's been clarified perfectly. What more do they want?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:54 pm

I think I can now say, more than the mirror trawled my blog last night biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Maybe people were sending them links, Tony? Seeing as how you are a veritable cyber-library of vile Bennett posts? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:25 pm

Sorry, can't resist...

THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU. rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:36 pm

As someone pointed out on Twitter, he asked for a clarification, and that is exactly what he got; if he wanted a retraction and/or an apology he should have worded his request differently. So what's to moan about? I shall join everyone in a severe bout of rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:50 pm

bb1 wrote:Sorry, can't resist...

THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU. rofl rofl

OMG YES rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:51 pm

I wonder, do they speak some dialect of English in which words have different meanings to those commonly understood.

Hounder, inspired by the Admin Address to the Nation:

Yes, let's get emailing as many Media outlets as possible to show them that Tony Bennett has got lots of support and how the McCanns are using 'the most feared lawyers.....' to bankrupt/ imprison someone who dares question the circumstances of the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine.

Keyboards at the ready everyone!!

Marvellous idea! Inundate busy people with even more tedious, poorly-researched and badly-written hatespam! That should win them lots of new friends - NOT.

Anyway, thanks to their numerous failed petitions, everyone now knows how FEW of them there really are.

But hey, who are we to nix their latest charm-less offensive?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:56 pm

They really are clueless aren't they? Lots of support? From what?

Oh yes, that would be vile sickos, wouldn't it?

Can't wait for more newspaper articles. thumbsup

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:58 pm

bb1 wrote:I wonder, do they speak some dialect of English in which words have different meanings to those commonly understood.

Yes, let's get emailing as many Media outlets as possible to show them that Tony Bennett has got lots of support and how the McCanns are using 'the most feared lawyers.....' to bankrupt/ imprison someone who dares question the circumstances of the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine.

Marvellous idea! Inundate busy people with even more tedious, poorly-researched and badly-written hatespam! That should win them lots of new friends - NOT.

Anyway, thanks to their numerous failed petitions, everyone now knows how FEW of them there really are.

I really don't think that's a very good idea. I'll just send the link to my blog and sit back and watch the fallout rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:01 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:I wonder, do they speak some dialect of English in which words have different meanings to those commonly understood.

I really don't think that's a very good idea. I'll just send the link to my blog and sit back and watch the fallout rofl rofl rofl

Bless you, Tony. (sends big kiss)

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:01 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Do the hounders actually understand simple English words? I ask, because of wails like:

It's hardly an apology or a retraction either way candyfloss. I think it's blatantly obtuse.

But neither was offered; what was offered was:

Clarification
Tony Bennett Yesterday at 5:39 pm

Thank you all very much indeed, you can all stop though now, because I've just received this:

+++++++++++++

Mr Bennett,

I have asked for the clarification you require to be included in tomorrow's paper.

If you have any further issues on this matter please contact our legal department, headed by Charles Collier-Wright.

He can be reached at [SNIPPED]

Regards,

Dean Rousewell

It's even in the title of Bennett's post:

CLARIFICATION

And that is exactly what they got. Don't they know what the word means?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:50 pm

This is how much grasp they have on events. Reality-challenged forker:

They have to say that because there is nothing itemised in their Accounts to show how much they have spent on Legal Fees. Tony Bennet is also facing a Law Suit from Ed Smethurst , who knows, just as the McCanns know they have no chance of being paid any award.

BENNETT HAS ALREADY LOST THE CASE SMETHURST BROUGHT AGAINST HIM.

BENNETT HAD TO MAKE A TWO AND A HALF THOUSAND POUND DONATION TO THE FIND MADELEINE FUND - MR SMETHURST WANTED HIM TO DO THAT INSTEAD OF PAYING HIM DAMAGES.

BENNETT HAS GOT A BILL FOR OVER £50,000 FOR THAT BIT OF LIBEL AND IS CURRENTLY TRYING TO DODGE PAYING IT.

What has to happen for them to wake up and smell the coffee?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Clarification - something to do with Clarence Mitchell. In this case they may just be right..........

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Yoyo still doesn't get it:

Very ambiguous indeed.

Where is the apology?

What apology? An apology was never on offer. If they chose to read things differently, well, that's their lookout.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Head Hounder's turned up:

I didn't seek an apology
Tony Bennett Today at 4:53 pm

Nina wrote:
Yes they are saying that there are allegations, but not made by Tony, that the parents of Madeleine McCann are guilty of, or are suspected of, causing the death of their daughter and that he has undertaken to the court not to repeat those allegIations.

Just to make it clear, I made a polite request for a clarification from the Daily Mirror.

They referred my request to their lawyers, and they came back to me late yesterday and said they would print a clarification. By the standards of the British media, this response was prompt.

Just to place it on the written record, I did not ask for an apology, nor did I ask for a retraction.

I am content with the extent of the Mirror's clarification.

They have made it clear that I have not actually ever said that the McCanns actually caused the death of Madeleine (if she died).

My undertaking not to repeat such allegations refers to my undertaking not to repeat the allegations by others who may have said, or be saying: 'Madeleine's parents caused her death'.

I was always content to give that particular undertaking, since I had neither alleged that the Drs McCann had caused Madeleine's death, nor did I intend to say so.

There is however the separate issue of the Daily Mirror continuing to run their inaccurate headline on their website, which makes the same false claim against me. I have now written to the Mirror again about that.

Let us at least give the Daily Mirror credit for covering the issue, and let us with our emails encourage them, politely, to give more coverage to alternative views of what really happened to Madeleine.

I was always content to give that particular undertaking, since I had neither alleged that the Drs McCann had caused Madeleine's death, nor did I intend to say so.

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar

He's done it repeatedly. The Mirror received ample proof of that yesterday. He even did it in his epistle to the PM.

And just in case he really has 'forgotten', a fascinating selection of posts he clearly thought/hoped had vanished forever are now appearing here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post126310.html#p126310
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:21 pm

More of Bennett's obscene imaginings are recorded here:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

No doubt the Mirror saw all those.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Tony Bennett, yesterday -

justme, I have re-posted this news item from the Daily Mirror, simply because the words I've highlighted in blue are untrue.

I have never said that the McCanns caused the death of Madeleine.

So there will be an immediate complaint by me to the Mirror, and if they don't publish a correction straightaway, there'll be a complaint to the Press Complaints Commission.

Tony Bennett today

I didn't seek an apology
Tony Bennett Today at 4:53 pm

Nina wrote:
Yes they are saying that there are allegations, but not made by Tony, that the parents of Madeleine McCann are guilty of, or are suspected of, causing the death of their daughter and that he has undertaken to the court not to repeat those allegIations.

Just to make it clear, I made a polite request for a clarification from the Daily Mirror.

They referred my request to their lawyers, and they came back to me late yesterday and said they would print a clarification. By the standards of the British media, this response was prompt.

Just to place it on the written record, I did not ask for an apology, nor did I ask for a retraction.

I am content with the extent of the Mirror's clarification.

They have made it clear that I have not actually ever said that the McCanns actually caused the death of Madeleine (if she died).

Spot the deliberate mistake.

And the Mirror "clarification" is brilliant. - "Has asked us to record that......"

I get the feeling that the DM are strangely unrepentant...

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:21 pm

actually ?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next