JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
FAO Scumcop Amaral - Here's Your Source, LOLOL EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
FAO Scumcop Amaral - Here's Your Source, LOLOL EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
FAO Scumcop Amaral - Here's Your Source, LOLOL EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
FAO Scumcop Amaral - Here's Your Source, LOLOL EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
FAO Scumcop Amaral - Here's Your Source, LOLOL EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
FAO Scumcop Amaral - Here's Your Source, LOLOL EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
FAO Scumcop Amaral - Here's Your Source, LOLOL EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
FAO Scumcop Amaral - Here's Your Source, LOLOL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
FAO Scumcop Amaral - Here's Your Source, LOLOL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

FAO Scumcop Amaral - Here's Your Source, LOLOL

3 posters

Go down

FAO Scumcop Amaral - Here's Your Source, LOLOL Empty FAO Scumcop Amaral - Here's Your Source, LOLOL

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

FAO Scumcop Amaral - Here's Your Source, LOLOL Empty Re: FAO Scumcop Amaral - Here's Your Source, LOLOL

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Goncalo_Amaral ‏@Scum_Cop_Amaral
@metpoliceuk need to ask @ DodgyDrPayne a thing or two re source of list bandied about on twitter. #mccann

Think they know all about her already, she's been waving that list around for a while, under all three of her different names.

She's already got a mention here:

http://www.annaraccoon.com/politics/child-abuse/#comments

I love the BBC January 7, 2013 at 20:40
Great article Anna, just what I had been thinking.
I have been perusing the images uploaded online by a woman who claims to have the goods on the Elm Guest House case, which appears to be the core of Operation Fairbank.
It consists of reams of scrawled names and allegations, plus a few receipts for rooms. It proves absolutely nothing. And the woman who has posted it up uses three different names and is currently demanding money for her own pet project before she hands the papers over to the police, who she claims not to trust.
This is a sample: ‘Note on top is in (?) handwriting of Peter Glencross, edited CGHE Newsletter for Monday Club’.
(CGHE = Conservative Group for Homosexual Equality; Peter Glencross – wrote ‘gay guide’ to Amsterdam)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

FAO Scumcop Amaral - Here's Your Source, LOLOL Empty Re: FAO Scumcop Amaral - Here's Your Source, LOLOL

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:47 pm

More about the 'list':

Anna Raccoon January 7, 2013 at 21:00
Not Andrea Davison, I hope! (In which cae you are out by a factor of five when it comes to using different names….)

67 I love the BBC January 9, 2013 at 00:19
No, this one is currently calling herself Mary Moss. I would give the link to the site where she has posted it but I won’t sully your pages with it. While the ‘outing list’ contains the names of every Tom Dick and Harry you are likely to have heard of (mostly Tories plus some cops, a pop star or two for added piquancy) the actual room receipts don’t seem to be for any of them that I can see. So it proves absolutely nothing but has led to yet another outing frenzy on twitter and the crazier forums. The same woman who has posted the images claims to have been ‘case worker’ for Carole Kasir who was running the guest house at the time, when she was fighting to get her kids back after her conviction for running a brothel. Kasir claims she didnt know the place was anything more than a friendly cheap hostel for homosexuals. So no doubt many of the people on the room receipts had no friggin’ idea either – but now their names, and some addresses and phone numbers, are ‘out there’. Ditto even for some of the alleged victims.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Goncalo_Amaral ‏@Scum_Cop_Amaral
Links JillyCL to internet list please. #mccann

Hope he's not holding his breath; they'll have to admit that, yet again, it's coming from the Icke forum. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:06 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL
@Scum_Cop_Amaral It isn't libel! It's the guest list. #Wyre #Fairbank #McCann

As usual, the poor old thing hasn't a scooby what she's talking about. How gullible they are! rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:07 pm

rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:11 pm

This is hilarious, Lily. The Lizards have been in a frenzy about this for days; parts of it were posted reversed, so they were holding mirrors to their monitors to read it. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Took them ages to learn about Paint....it's been on the loose for a few days now, in the more conspiraloon sections of the internet, and has already been discredited.

Might have known Gollum, the Munterbeast, Mrs Bucket and co would believe every word. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:36 pm

This is hilarious, Lily. The Lizards have been in a frenzy about this for days; parts of it were posted reversed, so they were holding mirrors to their monitors to read it.

What a bunch of idiots.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:41 pm

There is a ley-line from the Lizards to the nuttier haters, Lily - it is fascinating to trace the garbage they get so excited about back to Nutter Central.

Must say, Icke does a splendid job of keeping them all in one spot; it's only when they break out of quarantine like this that problems arise. Sane people know better than to believe ANYTHING from that source.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:05 pm

Oh dear, now one of them is thrusting the 'list' under MWT's nose.

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas
@AnOtherSurvives I am not aware of the list u r talking about, so don't know the context of it. Do you have a link ?

Janette Scharenborg ‏@schar53
@mwilliamsthomas I can send you a copy of the list send me your email in a DM

Serves him right.

Incidentally, why have the haters upgraded a brothel-keeper's caseworker into a 'child protection officer'? Do they think that is going to make the 'list' any less bogus?

Maybe Schofield can shove this internet 'list' under the PM's nose, too? It would make a lot of lawyers very, very happy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:57 pm

Mr. Bennett is a gold mine for Carter Ruck. And I don't just mean by his own shenanigans. They must be the best known firm of Solicitors in the world by now. And the publicity is all Free.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Sue P ‏@AnOtherSurvives
#Fairbank @mwilliamsthomas It is with sadness that I shall be unfollowing u fellow #warrior. Sadly I've lost all the great TRUST I had in U

2h Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas
@AnOtherSurvives Very strange response

2h Sue P ‏@AnOtherSurvives
@mwilliamsthomas That's exactly what I thought of our correspondence today Sir. Leading Child Protection officer unaware of THE LIST? V odd

@AnOtherSurvives Someone has kindly now sent me the list so I will now have a look at it.

2h Sue P ‏@AnOtherSurvives
@mwilliamsthomas Mark it was me that kindly asked them to send you the list as I am on my iPod. I feel pretty upset tbh, why block me tho?

2h Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliams

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Oooh. Getting emotional? MWT blocked her, did he? I would be cheering if I was her.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Ah, but she is insisting he 'investigates' the LizardList all the twittertw@ts are in such a frenzy about, Sabot.

Now, MWT may be many things, but I doubt if he is stupid enough to want anything to do with a 'List' with about as much credibility as the 'List' Schofield handed the PM.

Especially as the Source is very similar = internet gossip, guesswork, ignorance and libel. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Oh, PS -

The twittertw@ts are only in a frenzy because that Wyre 'expert' person, who once met the McCanns, is supposedly on the List, because he allegedly once booked into the hotel that was also a gay brothel. Allegedly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:50 pm

It's work, Darling. It's work. They are working reelly, reelly hard to uncover Crimes against Humanity, cepting they ain't human, and know sweet bugger all about humanity.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:54 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, PS -

The twittertw@ts are only in a frenzy because that Wyre 'expert' person, who once met the McCanns, is supposedly on the List, because he allegedly once booked into the hotel that was also a gay brothel. Allegedly.

A Gay Brothel? What's that when its at home? I am getting seriously worried about me.
And don't anyone dare mention The F Word. No, not that one, the other one.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Oh God, they're communicating with each other...

FAO Scumcop Amaral - Here's Your Source, LOLOL 2419f247a343bab14b684cf348ade99d_normal

acoldplayfan ‏@acoldplayfan
@JillyCL Sorry, can you clear up who Ray Wyre was? Thanks!

Who elsewhere is known as....

FAO Scumcop Amaral - Here's Your Source, LOLOL Image hangthedj

------------

Not that I am complaining, mind you - the more the haters show themselves up as a bunch of sex-obsessed, raving conspiraloonatics, the better.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas
Re Op Yewtree - CPS giving invst advice on 4 men arrested, inc man in 60s fm Surrey, 80s fm Berkshire, 70s fm London, & 60s fm Warwickshire.

2h Chuck Finlay ‏@ChuckFinlay
@mwilliamsthomas number of charges expected? Number of successful prosecutions?

@ChuckFinlay Early days -

Not his day, is it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:34 pm

They are going to have to charge one of them. Which one will it be, do you think?
Eeny Meeny Miney Mo?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:14 pm

Know what's really, really funny about the Icke forum? There are restrictions on how many PMs members can send, and they're forever moaning about it. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:17 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL
@SafariSara Your foolishness never falters. David Icke copied it from the original onto his site, as others have. #McCann #Dumbf*ck

No, 'David Icke' didn't. He never goes near the place if he can avoid it, just sits and watches the $$$$$ roll in from gullible idiots, whilst recruiting his mods from GCHQ.

Allegedly.

The whole broo-haha kicked off there days ago, and has now spread out.

Dumbcluck.

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:31 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Haters never know when to keep their hands off the keyboard, do they?

Pity the scribbler hadn't actually bothered to read the pleas from the Lizard person gojam to delete his communication after reading. She might at least have removed his email addie, as he is liable to carry the can for starting the rumour mill.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

So, end of December, no-one is paying any attention to the brothel-keeper's care worker or her scribbles.

They decide they want more attention, and start the present uproar. Backward pics of scribbles appear on the Lizards, who are incapable of doing any basic fact-checking. Libel lawyers start rubbing their hands.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down