JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett thinks he can stall Carter Ruck till the 15th of August... EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett thinks he can stall Carter Ruck till the 15th of August... EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett thinks he can stall Carter Ruck till the 15th of August... EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett thinks he can stall Carter Ruck till the 15th of August... EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett thinks he can stall Carter Ruck till the 15th of August... EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett thinks he can stall Carter Ruck till the 15th of August... EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett thinks he can stall Carter Ruck till the 15th of August... EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett thinks he can stall Carter Ruck till the 15th of August... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett thinks he can stall Carter Ruck till the 15th of August... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett thinks he can stall Carter Ruck till the 15th of August...

+2
crazytony
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bennett thinks he can stall Carter Ruck till the 15th of August... Empty Bennett thinks he can stall Carter Ruck till the 15th of August...

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:51 pm

How convenient, Bennett claims he is on holiday again and cannot deal with Carter Ruck!
Pity he was online on hellhole last night and posting yet more libel; and that he merrily repeated the libel, which has continued today.
Sounds to onlookers as if Bennett is indeed going to get his day in court.
In the dock.

And how nice to see a reference to his

HYPOCRISY

Bennett and his little chums are in sooooo much trouble!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett thinks he can stall Carter Ruck till the 15th of August... Empty Re: Bennett thinks he can stall Carter Ruck till the 15th of August...

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:42 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett thinks he can stall Carter Ruck till the 15th of August... Empty Re: Bennett thinks he can stall Carter Ruck till the 15th of August...

Post  crazytony Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:45 pm

bb1 wrote:How convenient, Bennett claims he is on holiday again and cannot deal with Carter Ruck!
Pity he was online on hellhole last night and posting yet more libel; and that he merrily repeated the libel, which has continued today.
Sounds to onlookers as if Bennett is indeed going to get his day in court.
In the dock.

And how nice to see a reference to his

HYPOCRISY

Bennett and his little chums are in sooooo much trouble!
Just one little thing wrong with that. Jill Havern owns the forum!
And Bennett is only the secretary on the foundation site.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:14 pm

That's true, Tony. However, Bennett is the author of the posts but havern should not allow them on the site.

Bennett was the one who took the photographs, went to the pub to discuss Mr Smethurst, supervised the leaflets etc and is the face and voice of the Houndation.

If they have to include the others, then they probably will? If that were to be the case, watch them squeal on him.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:20 pm

AHEM!!!!!!!
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Hadn't forgotten you!

http://tonybennettmfblog.blogspot.com/

Gosh, the letters have come up really well on your blog!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:22 pm

lily wrote:That's true, Tony. However, Bennett is the author of the posts but havern should not allow them on the site.

Bennett was the one who took the photographs, went to the pub to discuss Mr Smethurst, supervised the leaflets etc and is the face and voice of the Houndation.

If they have to include the others, then they probably will? If that were to be the case, watch them squeal on him.

Bennett knows that Havern, and other people will have to bear the brunt of anything coming to him because they are the hosts/admin/owners of their sites.
It is no use saying that you only copied stuff, because if you repeat libel, you are still liable for libel as well.

I thought Bennett was a top Solicitor, i do hope he is not going to represent himself.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:24 pm

bb1 wrote:

Gosh, the letters have come up really well on your blog!

Right click, copy image then paste onto the blog new post page, should come up as good on yours as mine
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Depends on what browser you are using i think
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:27 pm

You know, he will have to ask me to remove mine. I have screenshots on my blog biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:33 pm

crazytony wrote:You know, he will have to ask me to remove mine. I have screenshots on my blog biggrin

Err..... will he write to you in Ireland, Holland or ??

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:35 pm

lily wrote:
crazytony wrote:You know, he will have to ask me to remove mine. I have screenshots on my blog biggrin

Err..... will he write to you in Ireland, Holland or ??

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
If he writes, I'll inform him, I can't see out of one eye and I'm blind in the other.
Therefor I was unable to read his request biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:38 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

He will be demanding your telephone number next. Eek
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:40 pm

lily wrote: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

He will be demanding your telephone number next. Eek
I will then have to tell him, I'm deaf in one ear and cannot hear in the other biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:49 pm

I see someone is either very stupid or are setting Bennett up for a big fall. All the member sections are open for public viewing, including Bennett's libel comments
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:51 pm

Maybe Bennett thinks he can worm his way out of this, or that CR will not proceed as in the past? I think he likes to wave the red flag......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Since Bennett has posted the letters up all over the place, and posted on Havern's he cannot use the excuse that he didn't have time to remove the posts. He knew about them and what was in Carter Rucks letters
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:54 pm

muratfan wrote:I see someone is either very stupid or are setting Bennett up for a big fall. All the member sections are open for public viewing, including Bennett's libel comments
They have death wish Evil or Very Mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:58 pm

Absolutely, mf. He had time last night when he was online to do the correct thing or tell havern to do it.

If CR are proceeding then they know the date he will return so he can be served. Somehow I think they will be going ahead with this matter. What he has accused Mr Smethurst of is diabolical. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:01 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Pcorneater Pcorneater Pcorneater Pcorneater

http://tonybennettmfblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/so-bennett-is-on-holiday-is-he.html

Viewing profile :: Tony Bennett

Profile Statistics Friends Contact

Statistics

Topics

Number of topics : 521 (18.11% of total)
Topics per day : 0.84
Latest topic : Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:43 am
Find all topics where Tony Bennett has posted in
Posts per day : 5.63
Latest post : Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:14 am
Find all messages posted by Tony Bennett
Information

Number of friends : 0
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:08 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:18 am

Re: Edward Smethurst's homes (pics) and friends
Tony Bennett on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:37 pm

And he posted on the libel-packed smear thread AFTER Carter Ruck told him to clean it up or else; the 'holiday' excuse is not going to work.

Confirming mf:

A post worthy of sending to Carter-Ruck in its entirety
Tony Bennett Yesterday at 3:37 am

He's Friar Tucked himself. If he had time to post more libel and smears, he had time to clean the thread up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:26 am

Of course he had time. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:31 am

Think I had better type out a line or two from the Carter Ruck letters for the pitchforkers - some of them are too stupid to know to click the posts to enlarge them.

Not only are these grotesque allegations highly defamatory of our client, they are entirely untrue

All the pitchforkers who have been repeating the filth feel like taking a chance along with Bennett in the dock, do they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:40 am

Bennett might like them to. He can get them to pitch in with lawyers costs. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next