JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Sick troll tormenting family of missing two-year-old EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Sick troll tormenting family of missing two-year-old EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Sick troll tormenting family of missing two-year-old EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Sick troll tormenting family of missing two-year-old EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Sick troll tormenting family of missing two-year-old EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Sick troll tormenting family of missing two-year-old EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Sick troll tormenting family of missing two-year-old EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Sick troll tormenting family of missing two-year-old EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Sick troll tormenting family of missing two-year-old EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sick troll tormenting family of missing two-year-old

2 posters

Go down

Sick troll tormenting family of missing two-year-old Empty Sick troll tormenting family of missing two-year-old

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:37 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2249350/Katrice-Lee-Sick-internet-troll-torments-family-girl-went-missing-30-years-ago.html#

Sick internet troll torments family of girl, two, 30 years after she went missing on shopping trip with her mother

The family of a little girl missing for more than 30 years have spoken of their torment after a woman claiming to be her sent them abusive messages.
British toddler Katrice Lee, two, vanished during a shopping trip with her mother in Germany on her birthday in 1981.
International appeals failed to locate the toddler, but her heartbroken family have never given up hope of finding Katrice alive.
Police recently admitted that mistakes were made in the investigation into Katrice's disappearance.
Now it's been revealed that a 32-year-old woman has been sending hoax Facebook messages to Katrice's family, from Gosport, Hampshire, claiming to be the long lost girl.
Katrice's devastated mother Sharon Lee, 59, and sister Natasha, 38, alerted the Royal Military Police, who are re-investigating the case.
Their inquiries, including a DNA test, proved the woman was not Katrice, who disappeared from a supermarket in Paderborn, Germany, where her father Richard was stationed with the British Army.
The woman, from Bishop Auckland, County Durham, then became abusive and sent upsetting messages to both women online.
The hoaxer used different aliases to contact the pair and their friends.

Sick troll tormenting family of missing two-year-old Article-0-168D2F8E000005DC-791_306x466

British toddler Katrice Lee, two, vanished during a shopping trip with her mother in Germany on her birthday in 1981

Her mother Sharon spoke out today of the hurt the hoax messages had caused: 'It's very frustrating from our point of view to sit here and get abusive messages

'I found one in particular very upsetting — in it, the woman told me that it was my fault that I had let my child loose in the supermarket.
'She said she had four kids of her own and she'd never lost one of those. If that hits you in the wrong frame of mind it can be very upsetting.'
Police in Durham have given the woman a harassment warning.

Katrice's sister Natasha Lee said: 'After the hope of thinking she might be Katrice, the whole thing has gone completely the other way.
'It turned out quite horrible and I feel quite angry — it's been a very emotional time and quite distressing for us."
Sharon says it's not the first time someone has claimed to be her missing daughter.
'I have to try and step out of the fact that I'm Katrice Lee's mother and I have to be clinical about it. I think to myself: There's a person out there who thinks she is my daughter.
'They must have a reason for thinking that way.'

The head of the RMP, Brigadier Bill Warren, has admitted mistakes were made during the original investigation in 1981. Katrice's family claim it was flawed and potential witnesses were not interviewed for years afterwards.
On the anniversary of Katrice's disappearance last month, her friends and family staged a march on Downing Street.
They joined by friends and members of Mr Lee's former regiment, the 15th/19th The King's Royal Hussars, and they demanded a meeting with the Prime Minister David Cameron and the release of files for an inquiry.
A debate in the House of Commons last month sparked renewed interest in the case. During the session, defence minister Mark Francois MP agreed to meet Katrice's family at RMP Headquarters in Bulford.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2249350/Katrice-Lee-Sick-internet-troll-torments-family-girl-went-missing-30-years-ago.html#ixzz2FKOcrQDJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sick troll tormenting family of missing two-year-old Empty Re: Sick troll tormenting family of missing two-year-old

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:39 pm

'I found one in particular very upsetting — in it, the woman told me that it was my fault that I had let my child loose in the supermarket.
'She said she had four kids of her own and she'd never lost one of those. If that hits you in the wrong frame of mind it can be very upsetting.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2249350/Katrice-Lee-Sick-internet-troll-torments-family-girl-went-missing-30-years-ago.html#ixzz2FKOmRzjK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Now, where are there lots of people who make sick, cruel remarks like that? It's a puzzle....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sick troll tormenting family of missing two-year-old Empty Re: Sick troll tormenting family of missing two-year-old

Post  crazytony Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:14 pm

I was at Ramstein Air Base when the child went missing and we were put on alert to keep a look out for her. Every military unit, US, Brit, German and Dutch was on alert.
The child had been taken from the NAAFI store and it was assumed someone from the military could have been involved. Nothing ever materialized from the searches for her, it was as though she had disappeared into thin air. It was just so terribly sad and heartbreaking for her family. God bless them, they still live with hope, and as we can read, they have never given up on finding her.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Interesting, Tony, thanks. It's an odd one - you would think a NAAFI shop would be one of the last places a child could just disappear from.

It must be an unending torment for her family, and as for sickos tormenting them further mad

Sadly, there are too many like that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:39 pm

I cannot recall anyone Bonny, say anything cruel about the parents when the child was taken. They would not have dared.
Of course, we didn't have the freedom of the Internet then as we do now. Today, I sometimes wonder if that wasn't a good thing?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Oddly enough, Tony, I have been thinking the same thing recently. There have been some big - and tragic - news stories over the past few weeks.

AND MISINFORMATION HAS BEEN SPREAD OVER THE INTERNET AND MADE MATTERS WORSE.

The rubbish spread on the internet as the story of the Newtown massacre unfolded was horrifying. Even worse, it was regurgitated unchecked on the MSM as they struggled to keep up.

The MSM was broadcasting/posting all sorts of rubbish and untruths to fill the space as they waited for GENUINE news from the police, etc.

Nothing resembling sense appeared until the police and others gave proper statements some hours later. I found myself wishing that the internet chatterers would just SHUT UP and wait.

It is horrifying to picture what could have happened on 9/11 if the internet then had been as pervasive as it is now. The chaos would have been even worse.

Far from being an information superhighway, the internet has turned into the gathering place of gossiping lunatics.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down