JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS

+3
Sabot
Maggs
bb1
7 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 4 Empty Re: CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:03 pm

cherry berry ‏@cosyring
will 2013 be the year when someone does the decent thing, put Madeleine first and expose the coverup in #mccann case

One hopes so; maybe Cristovao will cut a deal and talk about the part he and Gonc played in trying to frame the McCanns?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 4 Empty Re: CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:28 am

Looks like Cristovao's been caught telling yet more porkies:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/sport/sporting/espionagem-no-sporting-chegou-a-vice-nobre-guedes

Information network assembled by Christopher Pereira
Espionage Sporting reached the vice Nobre Guedes
Filipe Nobre Guedes assured Godinho Lopes and other leaders that he was "uncomfortable" with what was happening at Sporting, with respect to surveillance scheme controlled by Paulo Pereira Cristovao, yesterday assured the CM source steering Alvalade club.

Nobre Guedes went on to say that a friend of PJ assured him that his personal life was being watched. Was outraged and that He stressed that this could not happen at a club like Sporting," he stressed.
As for the information network that Pereira Cristovao assured the 'Expresso' be aware of Godinho Lopes, Carlos Freitas and Luis Duque, the same source said: "All we knew was that players were controlled in relation to the time they should be home. We did not know the private lives of the players, if the guard - Rui Patricio networks, and leaders peek was by a company controlled by Paulo Pereira Cristovao. "
"Therefore, Pereira Cristovao is wrong when he says the 'Expresso' that Godinho Lopes, Carlos Freitas and Luis Duque knew the information network aimed alert for deviant behaviors assets. He never spoke in deviant behavior", he stressed.

The Morning Post tried to contact Paulo Pereira Cristovao and Luis Duque, which was not possible because not met their mobile phones. Already Carlos Freitas refused to provide any statement.
GODINHO RECANDIDATA IF NOT AWAY FOR PARTNERS
Godinho Lopes has warned his colleagues that direction if not recandidata ousted from the presidency of the club in an extraordinary general meeting, whose call is being attempted by moving 'Give Into the Sporting'.
According cleared the Morning Post, the leader Leo also has told club officials that it does not intend to resign. Yesterday, in fact, reaffirmed that even the members and supporters of Sporting, during a visit to the nucleus of Braga. "I could follow the easiest path, slam the door, but that is not what I want to leave my children.'m A combative person," he said, stressing that the squad will be refurbished in January, with the opening of the market.
NOW that controlled PLAYERS

Paulo Pereira Cristovao assured "repeatedly" to his former co-manager of Sporting that "had nothing to do" with the company that controlled the players green-and-white.
"He came to swear that he was completely oblivious to this company. Finally, it seems that this is not so. Evidence is said that he confessed to 'Express' that the contract of 57 000 Euros is considered harmful in court, he will deliver this Sporting money. Apparently, it seems that the company knew well, "the source told the CM direction Alvalade club, who asked not to be identified.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:22 pm

about: "oblivious to this company", that is bullshit, you´re a liar cristóvão, what has been discovered about you, against you, proves exactly the opposite.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:46 pm

Doesn't it just, Pedro. I reckon Cristovao is heading for jail.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 4 Empty Paulo Pereira Cristovao

Post  Max Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:43 am

http://expresso.sapo.pt/uma-historia-de-pesadelo=f776417

A story of nightmare

Henrique Monteiro (www.expresso.pt)
10:49 Saturday, December 29, 2012

Paulo Pereira Cristovao gives me chills . As an agent of the Judicial Police found himself involved in mistreatment of a woman imprisoned for murder (the famous case Leonor Cipriano). He was acquitted only because the court was unable to determine which agents had committed the crime of aggression. Their superior - also the famous and creepy Goncalo Amaral - was sentenced to probation for false statementsand the agent who wrote the false report saying that the woman had thrown down the stairs was also convicted.

In a normal society, an agent of PJ with this history of cowardice and cover-up had his career ruined . Not around here. Senhor Cristóvão dedicated himself to the sport. reached E vice president of Sporting (note I am a partner of SCP, but never voted in any election of the club). In these functions, has managed to be accused of seven offenses , namely, aggravated fraud, money laundering, debauched by computer, embezzlement, unlawful access and slanderous denunciation. Say it work!

Well, in an interview that gives today's edition of Expresso (and comfortably read on my iPad and also recommended to read, for they have to buy the newspaper on any of its platforms) to defend, attack everyone and everything in the most vile and cowardly that exists - Godinho Lopes, Luis Duque. Carlos Barbosa, Carlos Freitas, Eduardo Barroso, Rui Paulo Figueiredo, the 50 Council members Leonino, A Bola, the Game, the Record, an administrator of this newspaper, Benfica, Porto and do not know if I missed someone.

Now the nightmare is that this man was PJ. And PJ has been years in the power that belongs to an investigative agent criminal. ye not know if it chills you, but for me it's a nightmare story ... How many more will it?

Twitter: @ HenriquMonteiro https://twitter.com/HenriquMonteiro

Facebook: Henrique Monteiro https://www.facebook.com/hmonteiro

Comment

What chills me is not the Pereiras Paulos Cristóvãos or Gonçalos Amarais. What chills me is the same automatic credibility that most citizens give to someone just for being a security officer or a criminal investigator. We have absolute confidence in Police: We have absolute faith, which is much more creepy.

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:22 am

Oh my! Thanks, Max!

Paulo Pereira Cristovao gives me chills . As an agent of the Judicial Police found himself involved in mistreatment of a woman imprisoned for murder (the famous case Leonor Cipriano). He was acquitted only because the court was unable to determine which agents had committed the crime of aggression. Their superior - also the famous and creepy Goncalo Amaral - was sentenced to probation for false statementsand the agent who wrote the false report saying that the woman had thrown down the stairs was also convicted.

I take it Morais won't be eagerly blogging about that?

I agree with the author - Cristovao gives me the shudders. I give cannot imagine how terrified anyone who fell into his clutches, either in the PJ or after his 'resignation' must have been.

All the silk ties and expensive haircuts in the world cannot hide what he really is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:00 pm

Too funny!

A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral
tigger Today

Tonight my first toast will be to Dr. Amaral, a man with moral integrity whom I greatly admire.

CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 4 306474

Yes, because nothing says 'moral integrity' like a disgraced ex-police officer convicted of perjuring himself to cover up torture. rofl rofl rofl rofl

How was Gonc described in Portugal at the weekend? Oh yes...

the famous and creepy Goncalo Amaral

You couldn't make it up rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:16 pm

A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral
tigger Today

Tonight my first toast will be to Dr. Amaral, a man with moral integrity whom I greatly admire.

Hopefully the toast will be with, Baileys arsenic cream!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:01 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:02 pm

Aren't these forkers funny? One is puzzled:

I'm determined to work out the riddle in Paulo Cristovão's book " Buying a book does not give us the power to "know" the truth, as if it was a chip that is implanted in us, right after we pass the checkout and pay for a heap of leaves and a binder. Buying a book means that we have the key to open the door into something that will make us think. After that, then, will come Knowledge. Here and now. Please do think."

'A chip implanted in us' is self explanatory that the PJ know more along these lines, but its just occurred to me the part "Buying a book....right after we pass the checkout and pay for a heap of leaves and a binder. Buying a book means that we have the key to open the door into something that will make us think" is some clue from Maddies sticker book? which was bought from Sainsburys...though I cannot connect the two myself, maybe someone can? The PJ seized the sticker book that night...just a thought

The riddle is - there is no riddle. It's just a heap of garbage and lies thrown together by ArguidoMax Cristovao to earn a few quick €€€€€€€€€€€, knowing the suckers would lap up his rubbish.

Don't they get it yet - they've bought into a load of bullsh*t invented by a bunch of gangsters Hahau Hahau Hahau

Let's hope 2013 brings them some enlightment - though they are going to feel really, really stupid by the end of it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:11 pm

Ah, but you see, The PJ were accustomed to being believed, no matter what bullshite they presented to the public and the Courts. It never entered their heads that anyone would ever question them.
Goncalo Amaral said that Leonor Cipriano fell down the stairs. Of course she did. Who would have thought that anyone would look at her bruises or her knees. Just another peasant criminal.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:15 pm

Tick tock, the tide turned in Portugal, Sabot. It's not all going to be sorted out overnight, but sorted out it will be.

IMO, every single case that Gonc or Cristovao were involved in is going to have to be looked at again, NOTHING they and their goons did can be taken on trust.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:32 pm

The "Victims" are already queuing up to sue, Bonny. And Portugal can forget The Statute of Limitations. There won't be one as yet. It all started to go wrong with The Cipriano Case, which Portugal has tried so hard to cover up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Bumping as it looks like Portugal is still trying to brush the Cipriano Scandal under the carpet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:28 pm

bb1 wrote:Bumping as it looks like Portugal is still trying to brush the Cipriano Scandal under the carpet.
There are things not quite right here. The only ones in the court was Leonor, her public lawyer, the prosecutor and Judge. I am also told it was a closed court.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Thanks, Tony, that's most interesting. I have been able to find out virtually nothing about this in the Portuguese media. I ignored all the hot air from Morais and co, they know nothing, except what they're told to say.

I don't know, maybe this is actually some kind of Machiavellian way of putting this to bed for once and for all, rather than the human rights scandal it appears on the surface.

For the life of me, I do not see how Portugal can put a woman on trial for not remembering the exact order of events when she was being tortured - it's like something out of the Inquisition.

If they really are doing that, then I suggest Morais and co forget all that nonsense with carnations, and just admit the fact that PIDE never went away.

I really do hope things are not as they appear to be.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:37 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:Bumping as it looks like Portugal is still trying to brush the Cipriano Scandal under the carpet.
There are things not quite right here. The only ones in the court was Leonor, her public lawyer, the prosecutor and Judge. I am also told it was a closed court.

Tony, why are they having a closed court hearing? The only time that happens in the UK is if there is a minor involved, which isn't the case here.

Why the need for secrecy?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 pm

bb1 wrote:
crazytony wrote:

Tony, why are they having a closed court hearing? The only time that happens in the UK is if there is a minor involved, which isn't the case here.

Probably because its in Faro, Bonny. Cristoavo must have a thick dossier on all judges there. After all , don't forget they were cops in Faro, before Madeleine was abducted. The corruption there, must go all the way through the system. Remember how that young lady judge, was threatened, because she ruled against Gonc?

Tony, would it have been listed, if it was a closed court?
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:01 pm

bb1 wrote:
crazytony wrote:

I honestly don't know, Bonny. It was like pulling teeth to get what I did.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:02 pm

Tony, would it have been listed, if it was a closed court?
Maggs, I don't know that neither.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:12 pm

crazytony wrote:Tony, would it have been listed, if it was a closed court?
Maggs, I don't know that neither.

If it was a closed court, how come Corrio da Crap, knows everything. No need to answer that one, Tony rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:28 pm

Now, were CdM there, or did they just rehash the original to make it look as they were there? Morais had no new info - she just reposted ancient stuff, and the shrooms all thought it was current.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/leonor-julgada-por-contradicoes

Leonor judged by contradictions
The different versions of the alleged assaults showed that the victim was on the premises of the Judicial Police Faro Leonor Cipriano led yesterday to the Court of Faro. Joana's mother - who is serving 16 years for the murder of the girl - accounts for misrepresentation.

Yesterday, Leonor, 42, repeated what he had said in court in 2008, in the trial of five PJ inspectors - including Gonçalo Amaral and Paulo Pereira Cristovao - beatings during interrogation by the investigation of the death of Joan, in 2004. Leonor repeated PJ in Faro that inspectors assaulted with the "kicking and punching", who hit him "with a cardboard tube," which placed "a blue plastic bag on his head" and hit "with a phone book."

However, the responses to the Public Ministry (MP) and the judge's mother, Joan fell in contradictions: failed to say the timing of the attacks, referred to the cardboard tube as plastic and said it was always sitting, where before said he had been forced to put his knees on top of the ashtrays. "This was an important moment in your life and you would expect, even for the times that you have been placed questions that had kept in memory," he said the MP, Leonor concluding that "insists on lying" and should be sentenced to imprisonment.

The defense attorney said the mother of Joan "has difficulties in expressing themselves," which, allied to a situation "in which the judgment would not be the best," explains the contradictions. The sentencing was scheduled for the 14th. During 2008, in the judgment of the inspectors of the PJ, the court gave as proven aggression but did not identify the attacker.

It could well be leaks from the Usual Suspects, interwoven with old stuff.

I have to say, the prosecutor's remarks fly in the face of everything that is known about how people remember violent attacks, especially such prolonged attacks. The mind DOES NOT record everything, it shuts down.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:47 pm

This has always stunk to me. Why would a smarmy pr@t like him start a missing children association?
He cleared off after about 8 months.

Direct speech

"Reality Portuguese far ends of networks"
Paulo Cristóvão, Portuguese Association of Missing Children

August 30, 2009

By: Miguel Curado

CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 4 30001010

Morning Post - In 2009, we made three thousand participants from missing the PJ in Portugal. How would you characterize this reality, on global victims of such crimes?

Paulo Pereira Cristovao - I note especially the thousands of smaller holdings made. It is a fact that, in most cases, is resolved, since the disappearance of family issues arise, relationships, or other solved at most 72 hours.

- The effectiveness of police work is important in this rate of resolution?

- The situation in Portugal is happy because almost always ends up far from the international trafficking networks. The role of the media is crucial, and the Portuguese Association for Missing Children has also sought to clarify young people, giving them mental tools to solve problems on their own.

- The disappearances of children are newsworthy?

- Not all families of missing children may have 'spin-doctors' on their side, but the cases are almost all media.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:50 pm

To make sure they stay missing? Oops, my bad biggrin

Didn't he get kicked out of that when they found out what he was like, Maggs?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:47 am

To make sure they stay missing? Oops, my bad
I have a horrible feeling there is a whole lot of truth in what you say Bonny.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next