JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
NATIONAL EMERGENCY  DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
NATIONAL EMERGENCY  DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
NATIONAL EMERGENCY  DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
NATIONAL EMERGENCY  DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
NATIONAL EMERGENCY  DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
NATIONAL EMERGENCY  DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
NATIONAL EMERGENCY  DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
NATIONAL EMERGENCY  DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
NATIONAL EMERGENCY  DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

NATIONAL EMERGENCY DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES

+2
bb1
muratfan
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NATIONAL EMERGENCY  DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES Empty NATIONAL EMERGENCY DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES

Post  muratfan Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:41 pm

MORE THAN 6 FLAKES OF SNOW HAS FALLEN ACROSS BRITAIN TODAY...LOCAL AUTHORITIES WERE UNPREPARED AND CAUGHT OUT.

PEOPLE ADVISED TO STAY INDOORS AND STOCK PILE FOOD UNTIL THE 6 FLAKES BLOW OVER
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

NATIONAL EMERGENCY  DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES Empty Re: NATIONAL EMERGENCY DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Tell me about it, I have been in stitches reading about the inch-deep Snow Hell. Someone must be putting Stupid Tablets in the nation's water supply.

And I haven't seen as much as a snowflake since yesterday's sleet, it's been cold and sunny all day here.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

NATIONAL EMERGENCY  DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES Empty Re: NATIONAL EMERGENCY DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES

Post  muratfan Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:02 pm

I'm hoping for 6 inches tonight...and some snow
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Too much information! Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:23 am

muratfan wrote:I'm hoping for 6 inches tonight...and some snow

Mf. Shocked Bonny is right. This is before 9 PM whether here or in the UK. Spare a thought for the nippers. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:48 pm

It's probably tempting fate to say so, but I still haven't seen as much as a snowflake.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:51 pm

Up to 6 inches tomorrow in UK
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:58 am

Ankle deep here, cold but not freezing. I have to dig my way to the barn for logs but that won't take me long. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:20 am

My Snow Hell has arrived. Well, a dusting of snow - about half an inch.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:40 am

bb1 wrote:My Snow Hell has arrived. Well, a dusting of snow - about half an inch.....
Lucky you! It's still falling here, though not so heavily. LL hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:01 am

About an inch more would be perfect to hide the muddy mess all the rain has turned the garden into....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:40 pm

How is it all now? Are you really cold? hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:53 pm

It's snowing on and off, nothing spectacular, though, Lily. It is, however, PERISHING outside.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Not snowing here, now, but colder - next door's chimney has icicles hanging from it!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:15 pm

Stay warm!!!! hug hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:42 pm

We have a little snow. Pic's from our window. NATIONAL EMERGENCY  DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES Making10

NATIONAL EMERGENCY  DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES Photo_14NATIONAL EMERGENCY  DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES Photo_15

NATIONAL EMERGENCY  DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES Photo_17NATIONAL EMERGENCY  DECLARED IN BRITISH ISLES Photo_18
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:52 pm

They look so pretty, Maggs. Thanks for sharing. hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:08 pm

That's quite a lot of snow, Maggs!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:05 pm

lily wrote:They look so pretty, Maggs. Thanks for sharing. hug

You are welcome, Lily. I could send you a couple of bucket fulls rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:46 am

Would you like some horizontal sleet, Lily? Crying or Very sad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:50 am

bb1 wrote:Would you like some horizontal sleet, Lily? Crying or Very sad
Poor wee bonny, I ken only too well horizontal sleet! Err, we have lotsa snow and it's a wee bit cold, but there's a big yellow thingy hanging up in the sky .... LL sunny rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:52 am

Is there any other nation on earth that has horizontal sleet, LL? It truly is weather from Hell - it's the only weather I have ever come across that actually HURTS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:26 am

bb1 wrote:Is there any other nation on earth that has horizontal sleet, LL? It truly is weather from Hell - it's the only weather I have ever come across that actually HURTS.
Yes it does hurt like hell! But we from North o' the Border are hardy types, so we just grin, swear loudly and bear it! A wee bit parky when wearing a kilt!!!! LL hug

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:28 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1040289/scotland-avalanche-three-climbers-missing

Scotland Avalanche: Three Climbers Missing

Three climbers are missing and a major rescue operation is under way after an avalanche in Glencoe, Scotland.

Northern Constabulary and mountain rescue teams were alerted to the emergency on Bidean Nam Bain at about 2pm.

One woman, who is said to be seriously injured, has been taken to Belford Hospital in Fort William while a male climber has been found safe and well.

Glencoe mountain rescue team is continuing to look for three other members of the party, assisted by Lochaber mountain rescue team and police search and rescue dogs.

More follows...

============

I hope they are found safe and well, naturally, but who in their right mind goes mountain-climbing in the Highlands in this weather?

It's awful here, so I shudder to think what conditions are like in Glencoe.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next