JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mucky-mouth Morais sounds off about supporters of the McCann family - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mucky-mouth Morais sounds off about supporters of the McCann family - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mucky-mouth Morais sounds off about supporters of the McCann family - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mucky-mouth Morais sounds off about supporters of the McCann family - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mucky-mouth Morais sounds off about supporters of the McCann family - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mucky-mouth Morais sounds off about supporters of the McCann family - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mucky-mouth Morais sounds off about supporters of the McCann family - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mucky-mouth Morais sounds off about supporters of the McCann family - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mucky-mouth Morais sounds off about supporters of the McCann family - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mucky-mouth Morais sounds off about supporters of the McCann family

+2
Sabot
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mucky-mouth Morais sounds off about supporters of the McCann family - Page 2 Empty Re: Mucky-mouth Morais sounds off about supporters of the McCann family

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mucky-mouth Morais sounds off about supporters of the McCann family - Page 2 Empty Re: Mucky-mouth Morais sounds off about supporters of the McCann family

Post  lily Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:00 am

thumbsup biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:05 am

Maggs wrote:Look at the ears on that. Dumbo would be proud of them.

Mucky-mouth Morais sounds off about supporters of the McCann family - Page 2 Gasupp10

If I remember correctly, Gonc has a thing about ears. vomit But still won't touch Morais with a bargepole.

Is that Rebecca Brooks, with Morais? rofl rofl rofl rofl

embarass After watching the changing photo that Tony posted, I have realized something.

The Truth of the Lie refers to Moreass' big fat pork pie by showing a slimmer her everywhere.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED**
jay2001 Today

Still waiting for proof of Joana's tweet calling people c**** or have I missed it?

There you go! First post on the thread! biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:57 pm

How's this for total, shameless, lying and denial from the hounders:

Re: Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED**
Woofer Today a

jay2001 wrote:
Still waiting for proof of Joana's tweet calling people c**** or have I missed it?

I`ve looked through all Joana`s tweets and there isn`t one as described by `ed`. Just another lie.

Only LIARS are the people denying she tweeted it. It's there to be clearly seen:

https://twitter.com/xklamation

Mucky-mouth Morais sounds off about supporters of the McCann family - Page 2 Moraisc

Apologies required from hounders.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:11 pm

I note that she didn't put that one on Hashtag McCann.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:15 pm

She does that a lot, if she doesn't want people to see what she's really like. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:27 pm

So no great wonder that some of them didn't see it. Don't look here, look there.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Oh, we're on a new page. Just in case her supporters 'can't see it' because they are incapable of reading back:

Mucky-mouth Morais sounds off about supporters of the McCann family - Page 2 Moraisc
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:59 pm

Does anyone actually read her Page? Not something I feel inclined to do, especially with that sort of language.
Yer, okay, I swear sometimes, but never in all my life have I used the C Word, not even misspelled. This is such an insult to women in general, not least coming from a woman. But then perhaps she despises herself. That wouldn't be difficult.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Does emu/silkcut/newperson/emily/inspectorfrost, etc., think no-one knows it's her who is trolling the Find Madeleine FB yet again?

Not the best advertisement for Bennett right now. Not that I care if she brings him into even more disrepute, you understand. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:51 pm

How did this slip past the censors onto the Morais blog?

Anonymous said... 42
Joana Morais and all you other vultures out there. This is your sickness. You all need to look in the mirror and ask yourselves why, after all this time, you still live your lives around this case. What makes you people think you know more than the investigators in this case? You cannot accept that if you were even marginally correct, the McCanns would have been charged and gone to trial. There is no evidence for your theories that exist only inside your sick imaginations. And even 'if' you were one percent correct, what kind of lives do you people have; what kind of nasty little lives- when you devote most of your time to defaming people in a case where, regardless of what you 'think' you really do not 'know'. You were not there. Even if I thought the McCanns were guilty (which I don't)- But if I did think they might be guilty, I would still never do what you people do- Because I would know that I might be wrong. Doesn't that bother you? That you might be wrong? Surely you must see that?? You can't be crazy enough to think that you MUST be right? And just knowing that you might be wrong- Why don't you have a conscience about that? Doesn't the fact that you just 'might' be spending your lives poisoning the net with your truly vitriolic, nasty words, bother you? More to the point- Doesn't it bother you that it is now 2013, and you are still obsessed with this case because you have nothing better to do with your lives? Come On! You should at the very least stop kidding yourselves that you want 'justice' for Madeleine McCann! If you think she's dead, then why don't you go and do something worthwhile for living, abused children? I will tell you why- Because you don't care at all about children- Not Madeleine McCann or any other child- You just want ATTENTION. And that is why you focus on this one child- because she is better known than any other missing child!- But none of you spend ANY time on other missing children, because they wouldn't get you the 'fame' you think you have! Some kind of fame- Not one of you people has any kind of authority in the real world. You know NOTHING about this case, and you are not experts in anything, That is why you spend hours and hours in unpaid time focussing on something where all the other nasty little morons in the world who would never be taken seriously in life- can 'agree' with you - on the net! What a truly horrible and meaningless life you must all have....

Mucky-mouth Morais sounds off about supporters of the McCann family - Page 2 Smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-024
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:57 pm

Very well said. thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:59 pm

Well, that's amazing. She stopped printing my half arsed objections a long time ago.
Well done that man. Spot bloody on.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Stella Starlight ‏@StellabyLight
@xklamation any news yet Joana ;o) #McCann

21h Joana Morais ‏@xklamation
@StellabyLight When there are I'll post about them. We've all waited five + years to get to here, a few more months are peanuts.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Someone's in a bad mood.

What she means is,

If anything happens, I'll have to wait for one of the shrooms to tell me, because I was cut out of the Team Gonc loop long ago. Just give me time to run it through google, tweak it a bit, and then alter it to suit my own agenda. And hope I don't get caught deliberately 'misunderstanding' news stories again.

beijos
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:45 pm

In the course of a tedious rant about the McCanns, the Generalissima announces:

the harassment and illegal intrusion of his family private life is evident in an obnoxious pro McCann forum where two Portuguese lawyers connected to the McCanns are or were members

That'll be this one:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/f55-goncalo-amaral-wife

Ta muchly for the further confirmation of the accuracy of the material. You would think she would have learned, after she confirmed the Golden Bullets tape was indeed Gonc shouting, swearing, and threatening his ex-girlfriend's family.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2