JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
And now, the Libs have a sex scandal EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
And now, the Libs have a sex scandal EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
And now, the Libs have a sex scandal EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
And now, the Libs have a sex scandal EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
And now, the Libs have a sex scandal EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
And now, the Libs have a sex scandal EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
And now, the Libs have a sex scandal EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
And now, the Libs have a sex scandal EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
And now, the Libs have a sex scandal EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

And now, the Libs have a sex scandal

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

And now, the Libs have a sex scandal Empty And now, the Libs have a sex scandal

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:37 pm

And now, the Libs have a sex scandal Daily-mail-front-page-1-329x437
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

And now, the Libs have a sex scandal Empty Re: And now, the Libs have a sex scandal

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Oh dear.....

http://news.sky.com/story/1056342/clegg-knew-of-concerns-about-lord-rennard

Clegg 'Knew Of Concerns About Lord Rennard'

By Sophy Ridge, Political Correspondent
Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg was "made aware of concerns and unease around Lord Rennard" more than three years ago, Sky sources say.

Several women have accused the party's chief executive of inappropriately touching and propositioning female party workers, which he strenuously denies.

According to Sky sources, Mr Clegg did not know any names or specific allegations.

Mr Clegg has been on holiday on Spain since the story broke, but in a statement later this evening he is expected to outline what he did after concerns were raised with his office.

He is also set to acknowledge how serious the allegations are, and how critical the investigation is.

The women claim they reported Lord Rennard's alleged behaviour to senior party officials at the time, but no further action was taken.

More follows...

Mind you, must be a change for the Lib Dems to have a sex scandal involving women. Wink

JUSTICE FOR RINKA, I say!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

And now, the Libs have a sex scandal Empty Re: And now, the Libs have a sex scandal

Post  lily Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Shocked rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:39 pm

And now, the Libs have a sex scandal 9780747529798

They don't make sex scandals like they used to...curse those dog-murdering Liberals!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:44 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:33 pm

More about the Lib Dem Sex Scandal here:

http://www.annaraccoon.com/politics/going-to-work-on-a-clegg-2/

I too, find myself wondering when women got so wet and helpless they couldn't deal with a fat pest.

No wonder the country is in such a mess, the media and politicians appear to be obsessed with sex scandals - downmarket ones, at that. Can't we have a sex scandal with a bit of class for a change?

How about starting a rumour based on joining the dots and making connections that Call Me Dave is actually Chas and Camilla's secret love child, pre-first marriages? And therefor the REAL heir to the throne?

Now THAT would be a scandal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Quite, Bonny.

Did you hear the Radio 4 production with Mandy Rice Davis over the weekend?

The Lib Dems are out to get Clegg. They cannot forgive him for putting them into actual power. There they were, living in a nice little dreamland, pontificating about what they would do about the budget deficit, education, health et al. THey could take the high ground against all those grubby labour and tory ministers, and tell them what they should do. Nice warm feelings and very popular with the middle of the road voters.

And then bloody Cleggie goes and spolis it all. "OK - you lot are in the governemnt now. What are YOU going to do about university funding. Here is the budget - its your responsibility to sort it out".

"Oh SH1T!!!"

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Missed that, I am afraid. Ms Rice-Davies always had the measure of fat politicians, didn't she?

I can't even get terribly bothered by our Sex Scandal Cardinal. No-one seems to know what he's actually done, though it appears to involve alcohol.....

It's pretty small beer anyway, compared with the last Scandal involving St Andrews and Cardinals....

And now, the Libs have a sex scandal Stm_beaton

I don't think there's much danger of Cardinal O' Brien ending up dangling from the battlements of St Andrews castle, though it would do wonders for the tourist trade between golf tournaments.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:46 pm

Pcorneater Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Well, as it seems to involve alcohol and 'inappropriate' behaviour with four priests, for all anyone knows, they were re-enacting an episode of Father Ted..... Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:51 pm

bb1 wrote:Well, as it seems to involve alcohol and 'inappropriate' behaviour with four priests, for all anyone knows, they were re-enacting an episode of Father Ted..... Pcorneater

thumbsup rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Who can forget the episode where they got lost in Ladies' Lingerie? That was definitely inappropriate....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Britain does the best comedy tv. rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:22 pm

I like Seth McFarlane - but maybe that's a bit controversial just now? rofl

Today Mr Gerard took to the airwaves to insist the issue was being overblown and compared it to the string of allegations of rape and child abuse against former BBC presenter Jimmy Savile.
Mr Gerard, a friend of Mr Clegg, told BBC Radio 4: 'It was only touching a woman's knee, it's hardly Jimmy Savile.
'You've got to bear in mind that [Rennard] hasn't even been chief executive of the party for four years.
'Are we going to start dredging up things that Lloyd George did? This is pretty historical.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2284225/Explosive-emails-Team-Clegg-knew-specific-groping-claims-Lord-Rennard-THREE-years-ago.html#ixzz2Lwqz3j4u
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh dear, the Lib Dems aren't handling this very well, are they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:33 pm

And now, the Libs have a sex scandal Daily-mail-february-26-1-329x437
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:47 pm

How NOT to handle a scandal....shoot the messenger.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:55 am

Oh dear. I bet that that has knocked the smug look off his face....... biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:46 pm

A former Cardinal who stepped down from his post as Britain's most senior Catholic cleric following allegations of 'inappropriate behaviour' by four men has today admitted his 'sexual conduct fell well below the standards expected of a priest'.
Cardinal Keith O'Brien also apologised, asked for forgiveness and said he will play no further part in the Catholic Church.
He resigned as Archbishop of St Andrews and Edinburgh a day after the allegations by three priests and a former priest stretching back 30 years were published last Sunday.
The former cardinal said today: 'In recent days certain allegations which have been made against me have become public. Initially, their anonymous and non-specific nature led me to contest them.
'However, I wish to take this opportunity to admit that there have been times that my sexual conduct has fallen below the standards expected of me as a priest, archbishop and cardinal.
'To those I have offended, I apologise and ask forgiveness.
'To the Catholic Church and people of Scotland, I also apologise.
'I will now spend the rest of my life in retirement. I will play no further part in the public life of the Catholic Church in Scotland.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2287430/BREAKING-NEWS-Britains-Catholic-Cardinal-OBrien-admits-sexual-conduct-fell-standards-expected-priest.html#ixzz2MVWyIVTc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I always had him down more as one of the Helping To Repopulate The Highlands misbehaving clerics, than as one of the Village People faction.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/1490736/The-Rt-Rev-Roderick-Wright.html

The Right Reverend Roderick Wright, the former Roman Catholic Bishop of Argyll and the Isles, who died on Tuesday aged 64, scandalised the Church in 1996 when he ran off with his housekeeper, Kathleen MacPhee, a divorced mother of three children whom he had met at Lourdes; it later emerged that he was also the father of a son by another parishioner.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:48 pm

Dear me, that must be the most expensive three point penalty ever. Pity it's the taxpayer who is footing the bill for that pair's shenanigans.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:01 pm

How utterly pathetic. It isn't even a scandal, just a disgrace.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:06 pm

I couldn't care less if the pair of them are send to break rocks for wasting so much money that could have been better spent.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:38 pm

In the unlikely event that anyone is interested, there's a live feed here:

http://news.sky.com/story/1063138/huhne-and-pryce-await-fate-live-updates

The ghastly pair are about to be sentenced. Pity they won't be forced to share a cell.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Anyone read Anna Raccoon?
Part of Huhne's 5 Million Pound Fortune is made up of shares his father sold to him cheaply, which he then sold, are from the family Company which manufactures Speed Cameras.
Beyond this comment I am speechless with laughter.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Shocked Shocked rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:18 pm

Just read it. rofl

http://www.annaraccoon.com/politics/on-delving-into-the-mind-of-an-investigative-journalist/

You know, in a Scandal, there's usually at least one person you can feel sorry for. But I don't like any of this lot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next