JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
And now, the Libs have a sex scandal - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
And now, the Libs have a sex scandal - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
And now, the Libs have a sex scandal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
And now, the Libs have a sex scandal - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
And now, the Libs have a sex scandal - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
And now, the Libs have a sex scandal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
And now, the Libs have a sex scandal - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
And now, the Libs have a sex scandal - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
And now, the Libs have a sex scandal - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

And now, the Libs have a sex scandal

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

And now, the Libs have a sex scandal - Page 2 Empty Re: And now, the Libs have a sex scandal

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:27 pm

lily wrote: Shocked Shocked rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I am not a great one for Internet Speak, Lily. But you really could not make this one up.

And apparently, not one single Investigative Journalist picked this one up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

And now, the Libs have a sex scandal - Page 2 Empty Re: And now, the Libs have a sex scandal

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:31 pm

bb1 wrote:Just read it. rofl

http://www.annaraccoon.com/politics/on-delving-into-the-mind-of-an-investigative-journalist/

You know, in a Scandal, there's usually at least one person you can feel sorry for. But I don't like any of this lot.

I think I feel a teensy bit sorry for her, Bonny. But she could not be allowed to get away with it. Every wife in Britain would be pleading the same thing otherwise. So tough, really.
I reckon she will get Six Months.. I don't care about him. I hope he gets Six Years. Can't think of anything else to say about him that doesn't involve lots of Anglo Saxon.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:41 pm

Sentence not before 4.30. Will they arrive in prison in time for Dinner? Or will they have to have a Take Away?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:46 pm

Will Huhne arrive in jail in time for a game of pool with the 'old lags', I wonder?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:48 pm

bb1 wrote:Will Huhne arrive in jail in time for a game of pool with the 'old lags', I wonder?

Poor Bennett. He could have had such good company..... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:54 pm

The judge is speaking now, and he doesn't sound impressed...

http://news.sky.com/story/1063138/huhne-and-pryce-await-fate-live-updates

Judge to VP: Your weapon of choice was the revelation of his past

4:50pm
Judge Vicky Pryce was motivated by a "desire for revenge"

4:49pm
Judge: It is no mitigation that only five months later you Mr Huhne were disqualified anyway

4:48pm
Judge: You did get away with it for some 8 years
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Sentencing coming up on the live feed:

Juge to Huhne - you have fallen from a great height - but that is modest mitigation.

Judge - clear immediate custodial sentence must be imposed

Huhne jailed for 8 months - you will serve at least half he is told

Little reaction from Huhne
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Vicky Pryce now on her feet being dealt with

Judge jails Vicky Pryce as well. She is given the same 8 months

Gasps in public gallery at sentence for Vicky Pryce sentence
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:13 pm

Huhne and Pryce taken down to the cells

....And off they go. All this, over three penalty points on a driving licence - madness.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Incredible. What stubborn fools.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:45 pm

I've little sympathy for her - if she was going to play the Woman Scorned, it wasn't awfully clever to end up in jail herself.

Not to mention washing all their dirty linen in public, and hurting their son dreadfully. The only one who has behaved with anything resembling dignity is his bi-sexual girlfriend, as far as I can make out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:49 pm

It's the Contempt, really. And I don't mean Contempt of Court. I mean contempt of his office and of parliament, and of the law in general.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:06 pm

And now, the Libs have a sex scandal - Page 2 12mar1national01-1-329x437
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:09 pm

Just in case anyone is deluding themselves that Ms Pryce is suffering terribly for her sins:

And now, the Libs have a sex scandal - Page 2 Article-2294576-18B8DE7C000005DC-401_634x380

New home: East Sutton Park open prison near Maidstone in Kent, an an 15th century Elizabethan manor

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2296226/Vicky-Pryce-pictured-settling-open-prison-Kent-countryside.html#ixzz2O6JGgA7k
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2