JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Too funny! It's Tick-Tock Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Too funny! It's Tick-Tock Time! - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Too funny! It's Tick-Tock Time! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Too funny! It's Tick-Tock Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Too funny! It's Tick-Tock Time! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Too funny! It's Tick-Tock Time! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Too funny! It's Tick-Tock Time! - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Too funny! It's Tick-Tock Time! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Too funny! It's Tick-Tock Time! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Too funny! It's Tick-Tock Time!

+3
crazytony
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Too funny! It's Tick-Tock Time! - Page 2 Empty Re: Too funny! It's Tick-Tock Time!

Post  lily Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:52 pm

And if Bennett thought he could scare Smethurst off by making it clear he is stalking his family - then I suspect he is in for a very nasty shock when CR see what he did today.

It's absolutely unbelievable. This is insanity.

Why haven't Bennett's family told him in no uncertain terms to stop?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Too funny! It's Tick-Tock Time! - Page 2 Empty Re: Too funny! It's Tick-Tock Time!

Post  crazytony Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:04 pm

It is all very well Bennett adding links to the information he has posted today; it doesn't justify his actions by proving the info is already in circulation.
If I am correct, and I believe I am. A Judge will look at the whole picture on what Bennett has done over the months, to his victim. Stalking, libeling, questioning the locals about his victim. Branding the victim's daughter as some sort of grotesque deviant.

Bennett, is going to find himself in a whole lot of trouble before this sorry situation is over.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:13 pm

On top of last week, and the whole 'filth' business - no reasonable person, no judge, would see Bennett as anything other than a dangerous obsessive, Tony.

One question being asked - as on pfa, quote:

How would bennett be able to say with certainty (which he has) who is in PDL at the moment?

Also, with any luck, that post may be enough for Greater Manchester Police to bring charges against him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Puts a different light on that lunatic Stella's post, doesn't it?

Post Stella Today at 10:49 am
I think LuzLady could be like a female version of Zorro. Someone who chooses to work in mysterious ways. Someone who chooses to help all those little people (sorry Tony), who get trampled on by the rich and famous. Yes, I can quite understand why LuzLady has chosen the option of little and often and right now.

I wonder Perhpas LuzLady is trying to help Tony in some Zorro kind of way.

Perhaps if Edward backs off, she might back off also ??? Who knows, but there's a thought.

Reread after Bennett's post, it looks like a clear thread to Smethurst, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:21 pm

It is a threat and I thought that the first time around, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:23 pm

crazytony wrote:It is all very well Bennett adding links to the information he has posted today; it doesn't justify his actions by proving the info is already in circulation.
If I am correct, and I believe I am. A Judge will look at the whole picture on what Bennett has done over the months, to his victim. Stalking, libeling, questioning the locals about his victim. Branding the victim's daughter as some sort of grotesque deviant.

Bennett, is going to find himself in a whole lot of trouble before this sorry situation is over.

I wonder how he'd like his kids M*****l and A**** E Bennett and grandchilds name posting all over the net.
They wouldn't be crowing about that now would they. He doesn't look after the grandchild now, I wonder why!!
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:24 pm

bb1 wrote:Puts a different light on that lunatic Stella's post, doesn't it?

Post Stella Today at 10:49 am
I think LuzLady could be like a female version of Zorro. Someone who chooses to work in mysterious ways. Someone who chooses to help all those little people (sorry Tony), who get trampled on by the rich and famous. Yes, I can quite understand why LuzLady has chosen the option of little and often and right now.

I wonder Perhpas LuzLady is trying to help Tony in some Zorro kind of way.

Perhaps if Edward backs off, she might back off also ??? Who knows, but there's a thought.

Reread after Bennett's post, it looks like a clear thread to Smethurst, doesn't it?
And the beat goes on!
mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Having read Bennett's post of 5:25 pm UK. I am of the opinion that Law Enforcement should be contacted. He has given out two under 16 year old' details. I can think of no reason for this other than; his desire to draw attention to them.
ETA: But That Is Only My Opinion.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:00 pm

PM for you, Tony.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:11 pm

zampos Anthony Bennett
Ken Clarke, 2011 The right to speak freely and debate issues without fear of censure is a vital cornerstone of a democratic society #McCann
3 hours ago

NO-ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO STALK CHILDREN BENNETT
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:31 pm

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Thank you Tony. That's a good one.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:58 pm

That is indeed, Tony.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:14 am

Well said, Bonny:-

Just who does he think he is?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:16 am

lily wrote:Well said, Bonny:-

Just who does he think he is?

I would love to know who the person is that's winding him up?
They really must hate his guts.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:19 am

I hope Smethurst throws the book at him for that, Lily.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:23 am

bb1 wrote:I hope Smethurst throws the book at him for that, Lily.
I don't think he has a choice now Bonny. His children's safety is at risk because of what Bennett posted on the Internet. He, Bennett, has left them wide open to any nutter that takes a bravery pill.

Last edited by crazytony on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:28 am

Tony, even if someone's winding him up, it's up to him how he reacts? As it currently stands, we are watching a descent into madness.

Oh yes, Bonny. Bennett does deserve everything he gets as a result of this folly.

ETA: Just seen your post Tony. That is chilling when you think about it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:35 am

lily wrote:Tony, even if someone's winding him up, it's up to him how he reacts? As it currently stands, we are watching a descent into madness.

Oh yes, Bonny. Bennett does deserve everything he gets as a result of this folly.

ETA: Just seen your post Tony. That is chilling when you think about it.
Well, I thought about it, Bennett even gave the freeway/motorway junctions to Mr. Smethurst's home. He has given full detail of all the guys children and their mothers' situations.
And, he gave himself a pseudonym so it wouldn't look as though he had done the research. Now why would he do that if he thought he was in the right?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:41 am

Bennett is a slimeball, that's why, Tony.

NO MORAL CODE
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:45 am

lily wrote:Bennett is a slimeball, that's why, Tony.

NO MORAL CODE
As Maggs said, would Bennett want his children's and grandchild's names all over the Internet?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:51 am

One would hope not, Tony, because that is the correct thing to say.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2