JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Just for the hounders.... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Just for the hounders.... - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Just for the hounders.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Just for the hounders.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Just for the hounders.... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Just for the hounders.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Just for the hounders.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Just for the hounders.... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Just for the hounders.... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Just for the hounders....

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Just for the hounders.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for the hounders....

Post  crazytony Thu May 02, 2013 3:28 pm

Now I know why Peter was known as Ranker spelt with a W.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 02, 2013 4:40 pm

As far as I can see, PeterMac has an agenda all of his own. Some past slight against him by The Police, perhaps? Something that forced him to retire before he actually wanted to?
His knowledge of Basic Law is abysmal. Even I know more about Basic Law than he does, although I do have to say that The Law holds no mysteries for me.
Two and two do make four, so it is all down to mathematics in the end. And believe me, everything is governed by mathematics. But you need to understand and to honour the concept of mathematics. One of my more glorious WTF moments.
I woke up one day, and saw that it is all there.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 02, 2013 4:53 pm

I think he probably was a CAD operative, which means he was not a policeman but worked in the Central Communications Centre taking calls from the public. LL

Wikipedia: CAD Operators (also known as Communications Officer or Civilian Communications Officer) make up the majority of operational CCC staff. Most are civilian, although some posts are filled by Police Officers on secondment due to staff shortages. It was intended that by the end of 2007 the position would be entirely civilianised
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Lamplighter wrote:I think he probably was a CAD operative, which means he was not a policeman but worked in the Central Communications Centre taking calls from the public. LL

Wikipedia: CAD Operators (also known as Communications Officer or Civilian Communications Officer) make up the majority of operational CCC staff. Most are civilian, although some posts are filled by Police Officers on secondment due to staff shortages. It was intended that by the end of 2007 the position would be entirely civilianised

Well, I suppose that this might explain his total inability to understand Basic Law. Surely no Police Officer could be that stupid.

I don't actually care about what he thinks of The Law in general. But there are certain things that are written in stone, about which PeterMac appears to have no knowledge at all. I simply do not believe that he was ever a member of Her Majesty's Police Force.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 02, 2013 9:28 pm

Or he is ripping the p**s out of the idiots? Getting filmed PROVING how easy it is to lift the shutters of 5A was scarcely the action of a devoted Hounder.....

Speaking of, I was in stitches earlier when yoyo was pontificating about The Law - I doubt if these people can even cross busy roads by themselves. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 02, 2013 10:09 pm

I don't know, Bonny, and I don't think that I really care. There is absolutely sweet feck all that any of them can do. That is it, really.

PS. Does anyone want to take me on otherwise?

PPS. I am half trying to be reasonable on The Justice Forum. Phffft. And Snort.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 04, 2013 10:37 am

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 5m
@JillyCL I'm fecking sad furious gutted all together 6 years £ nothing for Madeleine #McCann . Today I'm gone

Oh, Tango's flouncing - or just 'celebrating' the May Bank Holiday early.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat May 04, 2013 10:42 am

Escusa me, but is there anything familiar about DevilsAdvocate over younder, to y'all?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat May 04, 2013 10:48 am

crazytony wrote:Escusa me, but is there anything familiar about DevilsAdvocate over younder, to y'all?
Looks like a cut and paste artist to me. I know there's a (in)famous one knocking around but can't for the life of me remember his moniker. I shall think about it. LL hmmm hmmm
ETA Oh forgot to add, there is a definite familiar style .... LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am

For someone who claims not to post on forums, DA is awfully keen to know people's identities, isn't he?

And he uses rather a lot of hater cliches......not accusing, just speculating.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 04, 2013 11:06 am

In passing, I have to say that Head Hounder has been dealt with most exquisitely...I am sure he will love seeing a standing order/direct debit for £150 go to Carter Ruck for the next ten years.

A perfect reminder of his past Bad Acts - though personally, I think a couple of grand should have been stuck on the total because of his sicko attempt to hijack the anniversary of Madeleine McCann's abduction.

It's probably only a matter of time before he's caught, pitchfork in hand, pretending to be 'Seamus o Nottage' or 'Slippy freudian', mind you.

Oh, and we all owe the hounders a vote of thanks for providing us with such fine entertainment by inventing an Evil Mr Big who is paying what they imagine is a shortfall in costs.

Thereby demonstrating yet again that they know as little about the law as they do anything else.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat May 04, 2013 11:07 am

bb1 wrote:For someone who claims not to post on forums, DA is awfully keen to know people's identities, isn't he?

And he uses rather a lot of hater cliches......not accusing, just speculating.
So he does! Didn't register that. That poster whose name I have forgotten but I expect I will recall at some point, wasn't he/she always asking people to post up real names, email address, phone numbers etc? As I remember quite a few posters were targeted and their names mixed up with people who were not even on the forums. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 04, 2013 11:25 am

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 1m
@Colin54637641 if Bennett changed 2 lines before printed it would have been ok , I'm going to combust #McCann

Oh dear, is the heat of today's sunshine affecting her creosote? Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat May 04, 2013 11:28 am

bb1 wrote:deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 1m
@Colin54637641 if Bennett changed 2 lines before printed it would have been ok , I'm going to combust #McCann

Oh dear, is the heat of today's sunshine affecting her creosote? Shocked
I wish the dozy creature would combust, thus putting us, and her, out of her misery! LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 04, 2013 11:30 am

It's fascinating to watch the way in which the McCann-haters jostle each other to be the centre of attention, isn't it? rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat May 04, 2013 11:45 am

bb1 wrote:It's fascinating to watch the way in which the McCann-haters jostle each other to be the centre of attention, isn't it? rofl
I find it pathetic and incredibly childish! LL wker
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 04, 2013 11:58 am

Re: Anniversary very soon -
MJC Today at 11:30 am

Châtelaine wrote:
I agree. This is genuine grief. GM looks devastated.
Maybe. But on the very same day, I read that Mark Bridger sobbed in court as the statements of April's parents were read out in court.

Was that 'genuine grief'?

I suppose it was. But it was 'genuine grief' for what he had done.

The question is surely: was Gerry's grief yesterday merely over losing his 'findable' daughter?

Or was it grief for something more complex?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Someone been listening to very foolish advice from hounders, have they? Advice like:

I enjoyed your writings, if another anonymous person with an untraceable Internet pseudonym appears on fora or writing blogs (utilising one of the many free IP rerouter/anonymisers) with a similar perspective to yourself' that would be great and we wouldn't think any less of that person for being just another anonymous Internet person writing

1. There is no such thing as 'anonymous' - just ask all the Anons who have ended up in court on cyber-nuisance charges.

2. Free supposed anonymisers are hilarious; they show in stats as things like 'Hidemyass Ulan Bator', and may as well be transparent.

3. There are certain tells it is well-nigh impossible to hide, and tend to lead to things like court orders being served on hosts.

But hey, if the hounders are egging the Ongar One into some Cunning Plan to break yet another agreement with the courts, who are we to stop them?

Look at the mess he's in now, thanks to listening to them. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 04, 2013 12:33 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat May 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Thank you very much biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Interesting choice of lawyer by Bennett:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Tilbrook

Oh.

http://www.wonkosworld.co.uk/wordpress/2013/03/02/irony-perjury-and-the-english-democrats/

Quote:

Those who follow the comical antics of the English Democrats and their bungling solicitor chairman, Robin Tilbrook, will find the latest missive from the great failure deliciously ironic.

Sounds like he and the Ongar One are a perfect match.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 04, 2013 2:17 pm

The Ongar One really needs to reread the terms under which he was allowed to keep the shirt on his back, as he seems to be 'forgetting' already:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1472.0

The Magnanimous and Clever McCanns

The settlement:

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE
Claim No. HQ 09 D 05196

QUEEN’S BENCH DIVISION

The Honourable Mr Justice Tugendhat

BETWEEN:

GERRY MCCANN & KATE MCCANN Claimants

and

ANTHONY BENNETT Defendant

CONSENT ORDER

UPON the Court reading the following correspondence:

(a) Letter of Carter-Ruck to Tilbrooks Solicitors dated 18 March 2013

(b) Letter of Tilbrooks Solicitors to Carter-Ruck dated 26 March 2013

(c) Letter of Carter-Ruck to Tilbrooks Solicitors dated 27 March 2013

(d) Letter of Carter-Ruck to the Court dated 16 April 2013, copied to Tilbrooks Solicitors.

AND UPON the Defendant:

1. Acknowledging that he continues to be bound by the Undertakings which he gave to the Court (“the Undertakings”) contained in the Order herein of 25 November 2009 (“the Order”), to which is attached a penal notice;

2. Agreeing to the dismissal of his application by way of Application Notice of 20 February 2012 (“the Defendant’s Application”) to lift the stay of these libel proceedings imposed by paragraph 2 of the Order (“the Stay”) and/or to vary or discharge the Undertakings; and

3. Undertaking forthwith to withdraw his appeal by Appellant’s Notice filed with the Court of Appeal on 13 March 2013 from the Order for Committal of Tugendhat J (“the Committal Order”) made on 21 February 2013 (“the Appeal”)

AND UPON the CLAIMANTS:

4. Agreeing to limit their total costs recovery pursuant to the Committal Order to £75,000 inclusive of interest (“the Claimants’ Costs”) in full and final settlement thereof, and so long as the Defendant complies with the following payments plan, namely:

(a) The Defendant to pay £12,500 on account of the Claimants’ Costs within 28 days of the date of this
Order, and

(b) The Defendant to pay a further £15,000 on account of the Claimants’ costs by way of monthly instalments of not less than £125 paid on or before the 25th day of each calendar month (or if the 25thof any given month is not a working day, the nearest working day thereafter) for a total period of 10 years, the first such payment being made on 25 May 2013 to the Claimants’ Solicitors’ client account, the final such payment to be made on 25 April 2023, unless by then the Defendant has fully discharged the balance of the £15,000.

5. Agreeing not to enforce payment of the balance of £47,500 of the Claimants’ Costs, save in the event of:

(a) Any future breach by the Defendant of the Undertakings;

(b) The whole or part of the payments provided for in 4(a) and 4(b) above remaining unpaid upon its due date;

(c) The initiating by the Defendant of a fresh application to lift the Stay;

(d) The initiating by the Defendant of a fresh application to vary or discharge the Undertakings;

(e) The failure of the Defendant to withdraw the Appeal [made to the Court of Appeal] or the initiating by the Defendant of a fresh appeal against the order for Committal of 21 February 2013

BY CONSENT IT IS ORDERED THAT:

The Claimant have permission to enter judgment for the whole of the balance of the Claimants’ Costs agreed at £75,000 then outstanding in the event of:

(a) A further finding by the Court or admission by the Defendant of any breach of the Undertaking committed by him after the date of this order;

(b) The whole or any part of the payment provided for in 4(a) and 4(b) above remaining unpaid upon its due date;

(c) The initiating by the Defendant of a fresh application to lift the Stay;

(d) The initiating by the Defendant of a fresh application to vary or discharge the Undertakings;

(e) The initiating by the Defendant of a fresh appeal against the Order for Committal of 21 February 2013.

7. The Defendant’s Application is hereby dismissed.

8. Each party has permission to apply.

9. Save as already set out above, there be no order as to costs.

Dated this seventeenth day of April 2013

SEALED by the High Court this eighteenth day of April 2013

STATEMENT NOTED BY THE COURT:

I, Anthony Bennett, the above-named Defendant, confirm that I have taken legal advice on the terms of this Order from Tilbrooks Solicitors and that I understand those terms and the consequences of any failure to comply with them.

Signed by: Anthony Bennett, 8 April 2013

Signed by: Carter-Ruck, Solicitors, 6 St. Andrew Street, LONDON, EC4A, Solicitors for the Claimants

Signed by: Tilbrooks Solicitors, Quires Green, Wilingale, ONGAR, Essex, CM5 0QP, Solicitors for the Defendant
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Just for the hounders.... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRd1mFXVuto7X1htTqiDa5rwutELrfxy0oLF37chqQ86UNDz2sNYA
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 04, 2013 5:39 pm

Anyone inclined to feel sorry for Head Hounder should be reminded of vile material like this from him:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t1063-tony-bennett-pretending-to-be-the-voice-of-madeleine-sick
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 05, 2013 7:25 am

How can Bennett sit there and praise them for raising money to help him to pay for making the lives of The McCanns a misery?
And how can he take the money after all of the evil that has been said and done about The Fund to find Madeleine?

I just cannot get my head around their hideous hypocrisy.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 05, 2013 10:30 am

bb1 wrote:Anyone inclined to feel sorry for Head Hounder should be reminded of vile material like this from him:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t1063-tony-bennett-pretending-to-be-the-voice-of-madeleine-sick

Well, you know me, Bonny. I can usually manage to raise a bit of sympathy for the worst dregs of society.

Actually, I think Bennett quite likes being torn to shreds in a masochistic sort of way.

"See how much everybody hates me." A bit like a ten year old who is always in trouble.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next