JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m

4 posters

Go down

Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m Empty Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m Empty Re: Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:50 pm

The vile Luz is still ranting:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1405.15

It should never had started. It's a ridiculous waste of money and manpower just to review papers. Considering that the portuguese investigation was accompanied by UK police, and that all the PIs work was just to throw sand into people's eyes, what does Grange expect to accomplish?!

Sounds to me like she's got something to hide, or is scared?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m Empty Re: Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m

Post  lily Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:03 pm

She does sound too emotionally involved. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:13 pm

I agree with this comment:

"I don't give a toss about how much money is spent on the review

Prince Harry flies multi million aircraft in wars no sensible person wants or needs

Just so he can be photographed in his Ray-Bans

An English child goes missing in the Algarve

yes, I'm happy for my tax money to be spent on that"

------------------------------------------------------------

"Keep Looking For Madeleine McCann: Schoolgirl Natascha Kampusch escaped abductor after 8 years. "

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:24 pm

I admit to being curious as to why Luz, and a few others, are taking the review as some kind of personal insult - what is their problem?

She's being downright aggressive and rude now:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1410.15
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:36 pm

She sure is. I note how she has accused some people of being paid. Strange that, as that is what I think she is. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Who does she think she is - she's just posted this:

Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m Luzabuse

If she thinks she's helping Gonc by behaving like this, she is very much mistaken. She sounds desperate, frankly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:47 pm

My my, now she's deleted the content of that post ^^^^^^.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:52 am

She maybe has had her orders to do that from GoncHQ?

Is she doing that projection thing? Now, we do not attack the investigation under Rebelo, do we? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:51 am

Now, we do not attack the investigation under Rebelo, do we?

Ah yes.....indeed, it is barely even mentioned, mainly because Rebelo acts like a professional and doesn't feel the need to launch vendettas.

Also because I don't think there is much fault to be found with his work. Which may be why he is head of Lisbon PJ and Gonc appears to be living on a daytime telly sofa.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:25 am

Ah yes.....indeed, it is barely even mentioned, mainly because Rebelo acts like a professional and doesn't feel the need to launch vendettas.

Also because I don't think there is much fault to be found with his work. Which may be why he is head of Lisbon PJ and Gonc appears to be living on a daytime telly sofa.

So there we have it. Gonc, acting like the amateur that he was, resorted to dirty tricks at every turn. That included having people post on British forums to push lies and other gross distortions onto the British public.

Why else would someone like Luz accuse people who support the McCanns, of being paid? She knows all about payrolls.......

Oh..... IMHO flower

Last edited by lily on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed a word)
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Is Luz related to a PJ Officer? I've got a feeling she posted something about this many moons ago when she wasn't quite so rabid.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:14 pm

It vaguely rings a bell, Sabot. Surely, either she's bonkers, or there is some connection, for her to be so aggressive and rude - not to mention merrily telling outright lies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:27 pm

I seem to remember it was someone who died. But I did talk to her by PM for a short while, and remember feeling sympathy. Until she went funny on me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:30 pm

She did become very peculiar and extreme, didn't she? As I recall, her extremism started showing when she was going on about ripping down Madeleine's posters in the Algarve.

And then she got banned from MM for threatening to set fire to Kate McCann at a book-signing - no wonder the signings had to be cancelled!

She sounds quite deranged now, TBH. Though it might be being cloned by the hounders to stalk the Smethurst family in Portugal that tipped her over the edge....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:43 pm

She actually was quite reasonable at one time, but I can't remember when she changed. We were having quite a nice chat about Portugal in general. And then she just didn't answer one of my PMs. I think she thought I was trying to extract information, which I wasn't. I felt genuinely sorry for her.

Still, never mind, she has gone quite peculiar now. Fibbing away merrily.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m Empty Madeleine investigation reaches £4.5 million

Post  Pedro Silva Fri May 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 03, 2013 7:56 pm

The Madeleine McCann fund in the UK, aimed at tracing her disappearance from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in May 2007, has reached £4.5 million and questions are being asked if the British taxpayers are “getting value for money”.

As reported in the Daily Express, the cost of the ongoing inquiry is estimated at £6, 228 per day and the Home Office has issued a statement that they support the search for her abductors.

Home Secretary Theresa May has been quizzed about the costs and Scotland Yard is also under pressure to call a press conference to say if they are any nearer to catching whoever was responsible for Madeleine’s disappearance.

On Friday this week it will be the sixth year exactly since she vanished, and on May 12 Madeleine would be celebrating her 10th birthday.

Meanwhile, detectives leading Scotland Yard’s probe have given new hope based on information from police in Portugal, along with files from private investigators. The mammoth task involves the analysis of 40,000 pieces of information.

Madeleine vanished from a flat in Praia da Luz on May 3 2007 and the Portuguese authorities suffered severe criticism for the way they investigated the case which was archived in 2008.

But a team of 28 detectives of the British Grange Team and seven civilian support staff have re-opened the case and have established eight important leads in their inquiries.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri May 03, 2013 10:49 pm

a child´s life has no price, this is well spent money, this is where money should be spent.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri May 03, 2013 10:50 pm

well done Scotland Yard, keep up the good work.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down