JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star: £6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star: £6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star: £6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star: £6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star: £6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star: £6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star: £6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star: £6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star: £6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star: £6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN

4 posters

Go down

Star: £6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN Empty Star: £6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:37 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/254673/-6k-a-day-bill-to-find-Madeleine-McCann/

£6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN

3rd June 2012 By Daily Star Reporter
THE British police hunt for Madeleine McCann is ­costing almost £6,000 a day, we can reveal.

Around £4,400 goes on ­detectives’ wages while transport, “supplies” and other police staff bump the figure up to just over £5,800.

Figures obtained by the Daily Star Sunday show the probe – launched last May – is likely to have cost around £2.15million.

The Home Office, which is footing the bill, has pledged no expense will be spared in trying to help the Portuguese authorities solve the case.

It is now more than five years since Madeleine – then aged three – vanished from her family’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz.

Her parents Kate and ­Gerry McCann, from ­Rothley, Leics, believe she is still alive and police also think there is a chance she can be found.

An invoice sent to the Home Office by the Met ­police team reviewing the case shows the wage bill for “26.5” detectives, is ­estimated at £1,447,263 up to April 5.

A further £388,906 is ­estimated for the ten police staff helping the hunt.

With the Met putting no time limit on trying to solve the case the final bill could run into tens of millions of pounds.

And questions have been raised about why officers are working on a case led by Portuguese authorities at the expense of home-based investigations.

===========

Why don't they just send the bill to Gonc? He's the one who fouled up the original investigation, with his paranoia, stupid 'hypotheses' and the Fridge Theory.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star: £6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN Empty Re: Star: £6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:05 am

Bitter, deluded forker:

precisely, and why another set of translations. oh because they didnt want any mistranslations, i doubt there are many, if any, in the translations available on this forum. there have been so many visits by others that any discrepancy would have been shouted far and wide and used as another club to "bash those vile internet nutters" with. and whats more its free, readily available no need to wait. jimo

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Where have they been for the last few years? The supposed translations on the hate sites are littered with deliberate mistranslations, and key phrases have been left out.

Even the reports about fingerprints, etc, have been altered on the Morais site.

As they would know if they ever bothered to look at the original, Portuguese material.

And what they think are the 'Rogatory statements' passed through the fat paws of Levy the Liar, so it is a safe bet that they have been altered to suit his agenda.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star: £6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN Empty Re: Star: £6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Here's another one:

Brian Le Jay ‏@BrianLeJay
@SafariSara Weak response Sara. If fund is to "find Madeleine" it should be donated to SY review that the #McCann begged for

Really? So the McCann-haters can then shriek and point because the McCanns have 'bribed' Scotland Yard?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Yes, I agree with you bb1:

"Why don't they just send the bill to Gonc? He's the one who fouled up the original investigation, with his paranoia, stupid 'hypotheses' and the Fridge Theory."

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Anyone here able to put a price on their child's worth?
I would also love to know just how much the haters believe their own children are worth?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:55 pm

I can think of a great many things I object to my taxes being spent on, Tony. This isn't one of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:04 pm

bb1 wrote:Bitter, deluded forker:

precisely, and why another set of translations. oh because they didnt want any mistranslations, i doubt there are many, if any, in the translations available on this forum. there have been so many visits by others that any discrepancy would have been shouted far and wide and used as another club to "bash those vile internet nutters" with. and whats more its free, readily available no need to wait. jimo

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Where have they been for the last few years? The supposed translations on the hate sites are littered with deliberate mistranslations, and key phrases have been left out.

Even the reports about fingerprints, etc, have been altered on the Morais site.

As they would know if they ever bothered to look at the original, Portuguese material.

And what they think are the 'Rogatory statements' passed through the fat paws of Levy the Liar, so it is a safe bet that they have been altered to suit his agenda.
Believe it or not, the worst translations of the files come from, Portuguese bloggers and the mccannfiles blog.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:39 pm

A child´s life has no price. I agree with:

" bb1:

I can think of a great many things I object to my taxes being spent on, Tony. This isn't one of them.

crazytony:

Anyone here able to put a price on their child's worth?
I would also love to know just how much the haters believe their own children are worth?"
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Well done Home Office: "The Home Office, which is footing the bill, has pledged no expense will be spared in trying to help the Portuguese authorities solve the case."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:47 pm

That Thread on MM is hilarious. They are all Barking Mad.

The McCanns must be charged, with something or another. But The PJ are working on that behind the scenes.
The McCanns are refusing to attend The Libel Trial. They must be forced to.
Why hasn't anyone complained about dodgy translations? What? I just don't know what to say about that, except that the complaints are all over The Internet, but sadly not on any of The Hate Sites.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:57 pm

My favourite is the rant that ended with:

If the docs ain't arrested at the end of this process there'll be BIG TROUBLE.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Delusional lunatics rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:16 pm

bb1 wrote:My favourite is the rant that ended with:

If the docs ain't arrested at the end of this process there'll be BIG TROUBLE.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Delusional lunatics rofl rofl rofl rofl

Boo. Oh My. What's it going to be. A Lynching? Or perhaps they'll stop collecting their Housing Benefit. That would be a good one. That'll show The Toffs.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:39 pm

About "That Thread on MM is hilarious", that will never happen.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:40 pm

delusional lunatics indeed.
yernuts
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:41 pm

what could happen is someday GA being arrested, and spend years in jail.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:49 pm

If he is found guilty of torturing Leandro Silva, am I right in thinking he WILL be jailed? As it was a direct assault, and much more serious?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:52 pm

bb1 wrote:If he is found guilty of torturing Leandro Silva, am I right in thinking he WILL be jailed? As it was a direct assault, and much more serious?

It would also be a Second Offence. It was stated that his first Sentence was suspended because it was a First Offence.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Well, the forkers are demanding that someone goes to jail..... biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:03 pm

bb1 wrote:Well, the forkers are demanding that someone goes to jail..... biggrin

I think that their wish will be granted. But I'm not too sure of how they are going to cope with this. It could be interesting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:39 pm

They are on another planet, Sabot, very different from this one. In complete denial of reality, they have managed to convince themselves that, not only have the McCanns split up Rolling Eyes but that Goncalol is going to be using his non-existent legal skills to interrogate them by video conferencing.

Which would, of course, be considerably safer than getting anywhere near him, given his rap sheet.

They are saying things like:

As they are supposedly not together , will they be questioned via link, separately ?
yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts

They seem to have missed this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/9241153/Five-years-and-still-no-sign-but-the-hunt-goes-on-for-Madeleine-McCann.html

The McCanns are not only pursuing the search for their daughter; they are also pursuing Gonçalo Amaral, head of the original inquiry. His book, The Truth of the Lie, accuses the McCanns of complicity in their daughter’s death. The British couple are now suing Amaral for libel, claiming €1.25 million. The case, due in court in September, will not result in the couple being put in the witness box, however.

Isabel Duarte, the lawyer fighting the case for the McCanns, says: “My clients are no longer arguidos, they are not defendants in a criminal trial and have the right to be respected. Mr and Mrs McCann will not have to give statements because Mr Amaral did not ask for them.”

Amaral, who is reputed to have earned £300,000 from sales of the book after resigning from the police, is believed nevertheless to have declared bankruptcy. The McCanns have not pursued the option, available to them under Portuguese law, of mounting a criminal prosecution for libel against the former detective.

Mr and Mrs McCann will not have to give statements because Mr Amaral did not ask for them.

The forkers and hounders seem to have missed that...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:51 pm

I wonder why he didn't ask for them. How is he going to arrest them if they aren't there? When is he going to flash his Ace?
Oh, and who brought Video Conferencing into this Trial? I thought that was another Trial. Gosh. Gonc has got so many Trials going on that it's hard to tell which is which.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Yes, it was Gonc who wanted to be heard via videoconferencing, Sabot, and then didn't turn up for it. That was when he was claiming to be living in a police station, but he wasn't - no-one could get hold of him.

Including the judge.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:28 pm

About "Well, the forkers are demanding that someone goes to jail..... ", demanding? who the forkers thinks they are to demand something? these morons have no authority to demand.

forkers / antis:
yernuts
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down