JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged)

+3
Sabot
Lamplighter
Max
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) Empty 3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged)

Post  Max Tue May 07, 2013 3:55 am

Three girls who went missing as teenagers TEN YEARS ago found ALIVE in Cleveland basement dungeon as their 'captor' is arrested

Amanda Berry went missing in 2003 when she was 16-years-old
Gina DeJesus disappeared when she was 14-years-old in 2004
Michelle Knight disappeared in 2000 when she was 20-years-old
All three of the women were found alive in a Cleveland home and are now being treated at a local hospital
The 52-year-old man who owns the house has been arrested and is in police custody
The women had a girl with them, thought to be about 3-years-old

By MEGHAN KENEALLY

PUBLISHED: 01:08, 7 May 2013 | UPDATED: 03:21, 7 May 2013
Comments (106)
Three girls who went missing a decade ago have been found alive after they were kept in the dungeon of a Cleveland, Ohio home.
Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus were found alive on Monday inside a house on 2200 block of Seymour Avenue near West 25th Street alongside a third woman identified as Michelle Knight.
A 52-year-old man named Ariel Castro has been arrested and is in police custody in connection to the case.
When the neighbor helped Berry out of the house, she was holding a young child, and there were reportedly other children in the home but it is unclear what their relationship is to the children.

'Help me I'm Amanda Berry...I've been kidnapped and I've been missing for ten years and I'm here. I'm free now,' Berry is heard saying in the call to police that has been publicly released.
'I need them now before he gets back!' she said in the frantic phone call to 911, going on to identify her captor as Ariel Castro, a 52-year-old Hispanic man.
Castro has lived in the house since 1992 and he was arrested for domestic violence in 1993.
Berry disappeared on April 21, 2003, a day before her 17th birthday, and a year later then-14-year-old DeJesus went missing on April 2, 2004.
On Monday evening, DeJesus' cousin Sylvia Colon spoke to CNN, saying that the missing girl's mother Nancy Ruiz confirmed to relatives that Gina is alive and well in hospital.
'What a phenomenal mother's Day gift this is,' Ms Colon told the station.
Berry went missing shortly after she called her sister to say that she was getting a ride home from her job at Burger King. DeJesus went missing on her way home from school.
Michelle Knight went missing in 2000 at the age of 20-years-old.
They were found when a neighbor saw a woman, later identified as Amanda, screaming from inside a home in West Cleveland.

'I heard screaming, I'm eating my McDonalds, I come outside and I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of the house and I go on the porch and she says "Help me get out! I've been in here a long time,"' neighbor Charles Ramsey told local News Net 5.
'I go on the porch and she said "Help me get out. I’ve been here a long time." I figure it was domestic violence dispute.'
'She comes out with a little girl and says ‘Call 911, my name is Amanda Berry’... When she told me, it didn’t register.'
'It didn't register until I got on the phone with 911 and I said "I'm calling 911 for Amanda Berry- I thought this girl is dead."

'That girl Amanda told the police "I ain't the only one, there are some more girls up inside that house" so they went.'
The women were taken to MetroHealth Medical Center, as they are reportedly suffering from severe dehydration and slightly malnourished but alive.
Charles Ramsey said that he was shocked about the discovery because the man who owns the home- who is thought to be the kidnapper- did not stay hidden from those around him.
'I've been here a year. I barbeque with this dude, we eat ribs and what not and listen to salsa music.
Not a clue that that girl was in that house or that anyone else was in there with,' Charles said of Castro.

'He's somebody you look and then you look away because he's just doing normal stuff.
'You got some big testicles to pull this one off because we see this guy every day,' he told NewsNet5.

Local news reporters told CNN that Castro is said to have worked as a bus driver for the Cleveland Metropolitan schools, though it is unclear whether that was the case when the women were kidnapped.
Crowds of Cleveland residents gathered at the police station and cheered as squad cars pulled into the station Monday night, and a similar crowd gathered outside of the hospital.
The disappearances of Amanda and Gina captured the attention of the entire city for the past decade, as their relatives have continually held vigils and kept the story alive in the local press.
Amanda's mother Louwanna Miller, died in March 2006 after the years of her daughter's disappearance had taken a toll on her deteriorating health. Local news reports said that she 'died of a broken heart'.
Amanda's sister has continued to keep the case in the public's attention since their mother died, and she has worked closely with the DeJesus family.
Earlier in the case, DeJesus' mother Nancy Ruiz raised the alarm that her daughter was the victim of human trafficking.

'I always said it from the beginning; she was sold to the highest bidder,' Ms Ruiz said in April 2012.
Cleveland mayor Frank Jackson was the first public official to speak out about the case, confirming the identities of the three women.
'I am thankful that Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight have been found alive. We have many unanswered questions regarding this case and the investigation will be ongoing. Again, I am thankful that these three young ladies are found and alive,' he said.

EARLIER FALSE ALARM: THE 2006 HOAX THAT RAISED HOPES
Two men arrested for questioning in the disappearance of DeJesus in 2004 were released from the city jail in 2006 after officers did not find her body during a search of the men's house.
One of the men was transferred to the Cuyahoga County Jail on unrelated charges, while the other was allowed to go free, police said.
In September 2006, police acting on a tip tore up the concrete floor of the garage and used a cadaver dog to search unsuccessfully for DeJesus' body.
Investigators confiscated 19 pieces of evidence during their search but declined to comment on the significance of the items then. --AP

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320519/Amanda-Berry-Gina-DeJesus-Two-girls-went-missing-teens-ALIVE-kept-basement-Ohio-house-DECADE.html#ixzz2SZUzh87R

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) Empty Three missing women found alive a decade on in Cleveland, Ohio

Post  Lamplighter Tue May 07, 2013 9:08 am

Three missing women found alive a decade on in Cleveland, Ohio

Three brothers arrested after Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight, as well as a six-year-old, were found in a house a few miles from where they disappeared
Haroon Siddique and agencies
guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 7 May 2013 08.37 BST

Three women who went missing separately about a decade ago in Cleveland, Ohio, have been found alive in a house a few miles away from where they disappeared.

A neighbour said he let one of the women out of the house just south of downtown after he heard her screaming on Monday. In a recorded emergency call the freed woman told the dispatcher: "I'm Amanda Berry. I've been on the news for the last 10 years."

She said the person who had taken her had gone out. "I've been kidnapped, and I've been missing for 10 years," she said. "And I'm here. I'm free now."

Police found two other missing women in the house – Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight – as well as a six-year-old child. They have not revealed the child's identity or relationship to anyone in the house. The women appeared to be in good health and were taken to a hospital to be assessed and to be reunited with relatives. Three brothers have been arrested.

Berry was 16 when she disappeared on 21 April 2003 after calling her sister to say she was getting a ride home from the Burger King fast-food restaurant where she worked. DeJesus was 14 when she went missing on her way home from school about a year later. Police said Knight went missing in 2002 and is 32 now.

The three women had probably been tied up while in captivity, police said.

Crowds gathered on Monday night near the home where the city's police chief said the women had been held since they went missing.

Neighbour Charles Ramsey told WEWS-TV he heard screaming and saw Berry, whom he did not recognise, at a door that would open just enough to fit a hand through. He said she was trying desperately to get outside and pleaded for help to reach police, so he kicked down the door to free her. Ramsey said he had had a barbecue with the property's owner and never suspected anything was amiss.

Police said one of the brothers arrested, a 52-year-old, lived at the home, while the others, aged 50 and 54, lived elsewhere. They did not release any names.

Julio Castro, who runs a store half a block from where the women were found, said the arrested homeowner was his nephew, Ariel Castro, who had worked as a schoolbus driver. Berry also identified Ariel Castro by name in her emergency call, according to the Associated Press.

The women's friends and relatives said they had not given up hope of seeing them again. A childhood friend of DeJesus, Kayla Rogers, told the Plain Dealer newspaper: "I've been praying, never forgot about her, ever." Berry's cousin Tasheena Mitchell told the newspaper she could not wait to have her in her arms. "I'm going to hold her, and I'm going to squeeze her, and I probably won't let her go," she said.

Amanda Berry and Georgina Dejesus are pictured in this combination photograph in undated handout photos released by the FBI. Photograph: Reuters

Berry's mother, Louwana Miller, who had been in hospital for months with pancreatitis and other ailments, died in March 2006. She had spent the previous three years looking for her daughter, whose disappearance took a toll as her health steadily deteriorated, family and friends said.

City councillor Dona Brady said she had spent many hours with Miller, who never gave up hope that her daughter was alive. "She literally died of a broken heart," Brady said.

In January, a prisoner was sentenced to four-and-a-half years after admitting he provided a false burial tip in the disappearance of Berry. Last summer, Robert Wolford told authorities to look for Berry's remains in a Cleveland location, which was dug up.

Two men arrested for questioning in the disappearance of DeJesus in 2004 were released from the city jail in 2006 after officers didn't find her body during a search of the men's house. One of the men was transferred to the Cuyahoga county jail on unrelated charges, while the other was allowed to go free, police said.

In September 2006, police acting on a tip tore up the concrete floor of the garage and used a dog to search unsuccessfully for DeJesus' body.
Photos and videos: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/07/three-missing-women-found-cleveland
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) Empty Re: 3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged)

Post  Sabot Tue May 07, 2013 10:22 am

Good news all round. But The Nasties don't like it. They'll be blaming the three women in a minute.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) Empty Re: 3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged)

Post  bb1 Tue May 07, 2013 11:34 am

Oh, what an amazing story - such a wonderful, miraculous turn of events!

I cannot begin to imagine how those girls, and their families, feel today. It's so nice to have GOOD news for a change.

I see most people thought the girls were dead - which goes to show, yet again, that no-one should ever be written off without proof.

This is a completely different situation - this woman took herself off:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/06/brenda-heist-jail-florida_n_3223216.html?utm_hp_ref=miami

That's just a brief summary, but not only was she regarded as dead, her then-husband was widely suspect of killing her.

What a shame Amanda's mum didn't live to see this day, though. Sad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 07, 2013 12:06 pm

Some pix from the Mail:

3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) Article-2320519-19A71EA6000005DC-262_634x414

Rescue: Neighbour Charles Ramsey said he had seen a woman screaming for help at the front door of the house and broke the door down

3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) Article-2320519-19A6E53D000005DC-284_634x511

Hope: Felix DeJesus, holding a banner showing his daughter's photograph, standing by a memorial in his living room in Cleveland in 2004

3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) Article-2320519-19A70230000005DC-758_634x417

Reunited: Amanda Berry (centre) at the Cleveland Hospital alongside her emotional sister (left) and the daughter that she gave birth to during the 10 years she was held against her will

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320519/Amanda-Berry-Gina-DeJesus-Michelle-Knight-Cleveland-Girls-tied-basement-TEN-YEARS-escaping-3-brothers-arrested.html#ixzz2SbUtdGq0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

God bless Charles Ramsey for bringing the girls' ordeal to an end, and such joy to their families.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 07, 2013 12:36 pm

It's sickening, but sadly not surprising, to see that the McCann-haters are almost angry that these three young women have been found.

Guess the likes of them are best ignored on such a joyful day for normal, decent people.

Amazing to see the house the three girls, and the baby, were hidden in:

3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) Article-2320519-19A6E521000005DC-620_634x435

Scene: The women were helped out of this home on Seymour Avenue that belongs to Ariel Castro

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320519/Amanda-Berry-Gina-DeJesus-Michelle-Knight-Cleveland-Girls-tied-basement-TEN-YEARS-escaping-3-brothers-arrested.html#ixzz2SbcG72Zp

It's just an ordinary, suburban house - no slavering guard dogs, no high walls.

BUT THREE WOMEN AND A BABY WERE IMPRISONED INSIDE IT.

And the neighbours didn't suspect. The girls had been written off as dead by the authorities, though not by their families.

Thank God Mr Ramsey kicked that door in!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 07, 2013 12:55 pm

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/05/amanda_berry_and_gina_dejesus.html

November 2004: Psychic says Berry is dead

Story: Desperate for any clue as to Amanda Berry’s whereabouts, and tired of unanswered questions from authorities, Miller turned to a psychic on Montel Williams’ nationally syndicated television show.

The psychic said what the FBI, police and Miller hadn’t.

“She’s not alive, honey,” Sylvia Browne told her matter-of-factly. “Your daughter’s not the kind who wouldn’t call.”

A perfect illustration of the nasty, sick rubbish psychics spout to desperate people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue May 07, 2013 1:09 pm

I have just watched Piers Morgan whose whole program yesterday was devoted to this and it was extremely interesting. An uncle of the accused men, when asked if he would be seeing his nephews, was adamant he never wanted to see any of them again. Mark Klaas, whose daughter Polly was kidnapped and murdered in 1993 was on as was John Walsh, former anchorman for America's Most Wanted TV program whose son was also murdered by a kidnapper. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 07, 2013 1:16 pm

I've just seen the uncle on Fox, LL, the details and background are coming out almost too fast to follow, and it's only breakfast time in the States.

Charles Ramsey, the rescuer, is quite a character!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue May 07, 2013 1:25 pm

bb1 wrote:I've just seen the uncle on Fox, LL, the details and background are coming out almost too fast to follow, and it's only breakfast time in the States.

Charles Ramsey, the rescuer, is quite a character!
I found his comment that he was a bit worried about it, him being black and the girl white, fascinating. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue May 07, 2013 2:02 pm

Again, this proves that missing children can appear alive or be found alive years later.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue May 07, 2013 3:05 pm

Reaction much as expected - harly overjoyed by this miracle are they....?

Fantastic news. And amazing for the families

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 07, 2013 3:44 pm

What else can we ever expect from the McCann-haters besides bile and impotent rage, J-P?

They aren't going to like this - a 'cadaver dog alerted' in the home of someone who had nothing to do with anything and said, Woof, Gina Dejesus is dead:

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/05/judge_orders_release_of_man_su.html

A judge ordered Matthew Hurayt released from the Cuyahoga County Jail Monday, overriding the protests of prosecutors who maintain he may have been involved in the disappearance of Gina DeJesus.

Assistant County Prosecutor Jennifer Driscoll said a police dog trained to alert officers to the scent of cadavers “indicated” in three locations at Hurayt's West 50th Street home on Friday that a dead body may have been present at one time.

Two of the locations where the dog sat, the indicator used to alert police, were in Hurayt's garage, where an informant told investigators Hurayt had buried the girl's body beneath a freshly poured concrete floor. Investigators tore up the floor in the garage and under a doghouse.

The dog also alerted to a location in the house, Driscoll said

I bet that judge is a happy man today.

Edited - I have just seen the original date:

This story was originally published in The Plain Dealer on Sept. 26, 2006. It was written by James F. McCarty and Gabriel Baird.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 07, 2013 4:19 pm

3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) Article-2320519-19A9968A000005DC-258_634x424

Celebration: A 'Welcome Home Gina' sign hangs on a fence outside the home of Gina DeJesus

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320519/Amanda-Berry-Gina-DeJesus-Michele-Knight-Ohio-trio-went-missing-TEN-YEARS-ago-ALIVE.html#ixzz2SdG6wfcA

Isn't that wonderful? And only 24 hours ago, it seemed impossible.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 07, 2013 4:32 pm

It's fantastic news. While watching the morning news here, I could actually agree with Nancy Grace as she reeled off what she expected the charges to be.

There was a quote from Jaycee Dugard to never give up hope. How true that is.
I thought about Kate and Gerry when that was on.

Again, how wonderful for these young ladies and the child. Bless them.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Well, we knew it was just a matter of time until the McCann-haters started blaming the young women who had been abducted - the hounders are at it already:

Re: Three women found in Ohio house after being missing for a decade
Philthecynic Today

Hobs wrote:
Something in this story is off, i can't quite put my finger on it. i need more stattements to come to a conclusion.

The obvious one is why did they not try to escape at any point?

This is my thought too. Also why, in her 911 call does she feel the need to identify herself as one of the kidnap victims in her first few sentences. Surely "I'm being held prisoner get me out of here." would do it. The kidnapping was old news so it seems she was trying to remind people for some reason. After 10 years I'd just want to end the misery and tell your story once rescued.
Something is not right but it's in no way connected to Maddy's case.

Fancy Amanda Berry's first words on gaining freedom, along with her child, not being to the satisfaction of the McCann-haters. And then they wonder why they are despised!

Vile, sadist, inhuman pondlife. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 07, 2013 6:22 pm

'I knew something was wrong when a pretty little white girl ran into a black man's arms': Hero neighbor who freed kidnapped Ohio women becomes instant internet celebrity

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320526/Charles-Ramsey-moment-freed-Amanda-Berry-Im-eating-McDonalds-I-heard-screaming.html#ixzz2SdkzcdtL

He is a wonder; how many other people would have told themselves they didn't want to get involved, or turned away because they thought it was a 'domestic'?

Heroes come in the most unlikely guises.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 07, 2013 7:07 pm

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-given-renewed-1874580

Madeleine McCann's parents given renewed hope of finding their daughter after three women are rescued in Ohio

7 May 2013 17:57
KATE McCann spoke today following the news that three women who went missing in Cleveland, Ohio, 10 years ago, had been found well after allegedly being held prisoner.

THE discovery of three women who went missing separately 10 years ago in the US has given the parents of Madeleine McCann renewed hope that she will be found, they said today.

Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight, who all went missing in separate incidents a decade ago, were found alive and well in a house in Cleveland, Ohio, after allegedly being held prisoner by three brothers.

Ms Berry disappeared aged 16 on April 21, 2003 on her way home from work at a burger restaurant. Ms DeJesus went missing aged 14 on her way home from school about a year later. Ms Knight went missing in 2002 and is 32 now.

They were rescued from the house, just a few miles from where they vanished, along with a six-year-old girl apparently born to one of them while in captivity, after Ms Berry was freed by neighbours who heard her screaming.

She made a frantic telephone call to emergency services and told them she had been abducted.

Three women who went missing 10 years ago found alive after dramatic call to emergency services
Neighbours said they previously had no idea the women were in the house and were first alerted when they heard someone kicking at a door, yelling for help and trying desperately to get outside the house.

Last week, Kate and Gerry McCann marked the sixth anniversary of their daughter's disappearance. Madeleine, then aged nearly four, vanished from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in Portugal's Algarve on May 3 2007, as her parents dined with friends nearby.

Today, the McCanns said the rescue of the women in Ohio "reaffirmed" their hope of finding their daughter.

"The discovery of these young women reaffirms our hope of finding Madeleine, which has never diminished," they said in a statement.

"Their recovery is also further evidence that children are sometimes abducted and kept for long periods.

"So we ask the public to remain vigilant in the ongoing search for Madeleine.

"Our thoughts are with the women in America and their families."

Mrs McCann is currently visiting Portugal, and is expected to return home to the UK shortly.

Last week she and her husband said their family, including twins Sean and Amelie, now eight, had found a "new normality" since Madeleine's disappearance.

They also said they remained as hopeful as ever - if not more so - as a case review by the Metropolitan Police was under way.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) Empty Madeleine McCann's parents given renewed hope of finding their daughter after three women are rescued in Ohio

Post  Pedro Silva Tue May 07, 2013 7:23 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 07, 2013 11:30 pm

3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) The-times-front-page-3-329x437

It's a pleasure to see good news on the front pages.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed May 08, 2013 10:37 am

3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) 4676176-3x4-700x933

The brothers who are in jail pending charges. Unsavoury lot! LL vomit
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 08, 2013 10:50 am

Aren't they just? And mean-looking with it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 08, 2013 11:09 am

More McCann-haters blaming the victims:

PeterMac Today at 8:13 am

Some aspects are extremely odd.
Stockholm Syndrome is one thing, but parts of this are strange.
I am reserving judgment until some more concrete evidence comes out

---------

tigger Today at 8:45 am

But there were three of them - all of them must have wanted to escape at some time or other over that long period.
Amanda Berry looks max 2 yrs older than on the poster after ten years.

There's also the possibility of complicity in this small group - did the older one help to kidnap the others? If they were kept indoors, their skin colour must be hideous. Were none of them ever ill during that period? If one of them had a child - how was the birth arranged?
If the others girls were kidnapped at intervals coinciding with e.g. the other girl(s) being pregnant?

What is this all about? A feel-good story? With salacious details?

Oh, and TROLL!!!!! Jean, currently pretending to be Liv Tyler Rolling Eyes thinks it's all odd but is forcing herself to keep an open mind - which will make a change for her.

Between those oafs, and the scumbag twithaters who have decided that the victims would be better off dead, it seems their moral degeneracy isn't confined to abusing the McCann family.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 08, 2013 11:11 am

I can hardly believe how close the next door houses are, and the neighbours didn't suspect anything. Not that I am blaming them. But it doesn't half go to show how easy it is to hide people.

Not sure about the women who reported seeing three naked women in the back yard on dog leads, although I suspect that it is true in hindsight. But is it surprising that The Police didn't believe them?

Thank God The Police are still following up leads on Madeleine, however wrong they might prove to be. Far too many people believe that missing children are dead.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 08, 2013 11:17 am

bb1 wrote:More McCann-haters blaming the victims:

PeterMac Today at 8:13 am

Some aspects are extremely odd.
Stockholm Syndrome is one thing, but parts of this are strange.
I am reserving judgment until some more concrete evidence comes out

---------

tigger Today at 8:45 am

But there were three of them - all of them must have wanted to escape at some time or other over that long period.
Amanda Berry looks max 2 yrs older than on the poster after ten years.

There's also the possibility of complicity in this small group - did the older one help to kidnap the others? If they were kept indoors, their skin colour must be hideous. Were none of them ever ill during that period? If one of them had a child - how was the birth arranged?
If the others girls were kidnapped at intervals coinciding with e.g. the other girl(s) being pregnant?

What is this all about? A feel-good story? With salacious details?

Oh, and TROLL!!!!! Jean, currently pretending to be Liv Tyler Rolling Eyes thinks it's all odd but is forcing herself to keep an open mind - which will make a change for her.

Between those oafs, and the scumbag twithaters who have decided that the victims would be better off dead, it seems their moral degeneracy isn't confined to abusing the McCann family.

What do these effing monsters think they are doing? Free Speach, is it? How much bloody evidence do they need?

They really are excelling themselves with their monstrous speculations. Sick to their very souls they are. Aiding and abetting perverts.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next