JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged)

+3
Sabot
Lamplighter
Max
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) - Page 3 Empty Re: 3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged)

Post  Sabot Thu May 09, 2013 1:18 pm

Wrong thinking again, you see, LL. They are runaways or they are dead. Abduction just doesn't seem to figure. And I bet that there are more out there.
Why do The Police not do more house to house checks? What innocent person could possibly complain?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged) - Page 3 Empty Re: 3 GIRLS WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO FOUND ALIVE (merged)

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 09, 2013 1:27 pm

Keep a watch out for the forker reaction to Jodi Arias, found guilty of first degree murder. I expect the Hindley fans will love her; she shoots an ex-lover in the head, stabs him 27 times then slits his throat nearly decapitating him! Just the kind of heroine they adore. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 09, 2013 1:43 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Keep a watch out for the forker reaction to Jodi Arias, found guilty of first degree murder. I expect the Hindley fans will love her; she shoots an ex-lover in the head, stabs him 27 times then slits his throat nearly decapitating him! Just the kind of heroine they adore. LL

I would really like to see them trying to talk her way out of that. But it was only Self Defence. Eek
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu May 09, 2013 2:10 pm

About: "I wait every day for that one. Pedro, in a subconscious sort of way. As no doubt do many.",

yes, I agree.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 09, 2013 2:18 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:About: "I wait every day for that one. Pedro, in a subconscious sort of way. As no doubt do many.",

yes, I agree.

It's called Hope, Pedro. But I expect you know that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu May 09, 2013 3:28 pm

yes my friend, I know.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu May 09, 2013 9:14 pm

My friends, this was taken from BBC news:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22448414

Video of Jaycee, her mum and Elizabeth Smart
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 10, 2013 11:21 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 12, 2013 8:40 am

So Madeleine's disappearance is being broadcast in America again. Good.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun May 12, 2013 10:16 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 13, 2013 12:45 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 13, 2013 2:59 pm

Castro's brothers are rather angry:

http://news.sky.com/story/1090285/ariel-castros-brothers-brand-him-a-monster

IMO, it's pretty obvious they knew nothing about it; the three young women have survived to bear testimony to that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon May 13, 2013 3:03 pm

bb1 wrote:Castro's brothers are rather angry:

http://news.sky.com/story/1090285/ariel-castros-brothers-brand-him-a-monster

IMO, it's pretty obvious they knew nothing about it; the three young women have survived to bear testimony to that.
I saw the interview on CNN late yesterday, yes I would say they are even more than angry. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Dear, dear, dear. There is no evidence against the brothers. The girls will have known.

But I am very much more concerned about what Michelle's family did to her. They threw out her twin brother when he was 14. And were then involved with her losing her baby.
What chance did she have against an abductor when she already believed that she had been abandoned by her own family.
It is a fact of life that you don't have the means to defend yourself when you already believe that you aren't worth defending.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 15, 2013 3:50 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1091314/ohio-women-ariel-castro-loves-child

quote:

Ariel Castro's lawyers have said he will plead not guilty to charges that he kept three women in captivity for a decade at his Ohio home.

Craig Weintraub and Jay Schlachet told WKYC-TV that the 52-year-old has been portrayed as a monster in the media, but after a three-hour meeting with him on Tuesday they do not see him that way.

Mr Schlachet said details of Castro's innocence "will be disclosed as the case progresses".

Mr Weintraub said it was unfair and offensive that "the media and the community want to demonise this man before they know the whole story

======

I would have thought that nothing says GUILTY like having three young women chained up in your cellar, two of whom seem to be in rather a bad way, so this should be interesting...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 15, 2013 4:16 pm

They are in the media now with legal fees starting. They have to say that.

mad mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:01 pm

A heartwarming video has been released showing all three victims from the Cleveland house of horrors, who appear healthy and happy as they recover from a decade in sickening captivity.
This is the first on-camera appearance of Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight since they were freed from the clutches of Ariel Castro - who allegedly beat and raped them and held them locked inside his house under unimaginable conditions.
The footage also marks the first public appearance of Michelle Knight since 2002. It was not even know that she had been kidnapped until she was found in Castro's home on Seymour Avenue on May 6.
The video, which is three and a half minutes long, was posted on YouTube late Monday by Hennes Paynter Communications, the public relations firm that the three young women and their families hired after they were freed from captivity.

In it, all three women thank the supporters who rallied to their cause after they were sensationally freed on May 6. The story captivated the nation and united the hard-scrabble city of Cleveland.
'First and foremost, I want everyone to understand how happy I am to be home with my family and my friends. It's been unbelievable,' Berry says.
She adds: 'I'm getting stronger each day and having my privacy has helped immensely. I ask that everyone continues to respect our privacy and give us to time have a normal life.'

The video offers a hopeful portrait of the girls, who have gone into hiding among the furor of media coverage that descended on Cleveland after they were sensationally found alive after after nearly everyone had given up searching for them.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358645/Cleveland-kidnapping-victims-Amanda-Berry-Gina-DeJesus-Michelle-Knight-appear-video-time.html#ixzz2YXqib6wF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Amaral supporters won't like that; we all saw them imagining how miserable the rescued women were going to be.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:22 pm

It is a good video. And one reason for why it is so offensive that certain individuals think that Madeleine would be better off dead.
Okay, there will be damage no matter what has happened to her, but the human spirit does wish to survive. And I am quite certain that Madeleine would not wish to be dead.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:28 pm

The 'better off dead' squad disgust me, Sabot - IMO, they're not far removed from those sicko religious nutters who kill rape victims for 'dishonouring' their family.

By their thinking, anyone who survived the Holocaust would have been better off dead, instead of going on to rebuild their lives.

I don't know if it's because they are such pathetic losers themselves, that they have no idea of the strength of the human spirit in other people?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:30 pm

I think a big difference between the antis and the pros is that the former have a negative view and the latter a positive one.

The important thing is to never give up.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:40 pm

When I was a child and having a bit of a bad time, which I won't go into, the one phrase that constantly ran through my head was, "Where there is life there is hope." I was about eight years old at the time. And while it didn't apply to Life and Death exactly, it certainly applied to abuse.
No, I have never quite gotten over it. But I have managed to live a relatively good life because I always hope.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Exactly, Sabot. hug 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3