JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Carter-Ruck News EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Carter-Ruck News EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Carter-Ruck News EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Carter-Ruck News EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Carter-Ruck News EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Carter-Ruck News EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Carter-Ruck News EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Carter-Ruck News EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Carter-Ruck News EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Carter-Ruck News

3 posters

Go down

Carter-Ruck News Empty Carter-Ruck News

Post  bb1 Wed May 08, 2013 6:54 pm

http://www.carter-ruck.com/Media%20Law/Recent_Work.asp

Kate and Gerry McCann
Carter-Ruck brought a successful application for contempt of Court against an individual who had repeatedly published false and highly defamatory allegations about the couple, in breach of formal undertakings which he had given to the Court in 2009. Recognising the seriousness and persistency of the individual’s conduct, the Court imposed a three-month suspended prison sentence. The individual has subsequently agreed to withdraw an appeal of the committal order, to abide by his undertakings in future and to pay costs to the Claimants.
Kate and Gerry McCann were represented by Adam Tudor and Isabel Martorell.

-----------------

Oh dear, the 'individual' wasn't even worth a namecheck on their blog. What a shame. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Carter-Ruck News Empty Re: Carter-Ruck News

Post  bb1 Thu May 09, 2013 6:43 pm

Can anyone explain something? Why on earth do the forkers, hounders and general McCann haters think anyone greatly cares what that oaf Spivy has to say about anything?

He preaches - amongst his other insane, potty-mouthed rants - that no-one was injured at the Boston marathon, that the pools of blood were just paint, and that the poor souls who lost their limbs were 'amputee actors'. And this is the haters' latest Pied Piper?

What does it say about the foul-mouthed conspiraloon's judgement that he has swallowed, hook line and sinker, the bullsh*t churned out by fantasist and WUM extra-ordinaire Stephen D. Birch?

So, I really don't see anyone bothering much about bolleaux like that. But hey, if the forkers and hounders wish to descend into even greater insanity, who are we to stop them?

Let's just leave them to discredit themselves, and their beloved Gonc, as much as possible. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 09, 2013 7:03 pm

It's actually a most fantastic concoction of misinformation...like:

Kate McCann chose to fly off to India following a reported sighting of Madeline rather than fly to Portugal.

What? That didn't happen - he made it up. rofl rofl rofl rofl

the McCann’s retain Carter-Ruck, possibly the most powerful, feared and expensive litigation Law firm in England to act as Rottweiler’s, ready to pounce on anyone who dare challenge the anomalies in their clients version of events… So, it’s a dam good job that I don’t scare easy then isn’t it, because challenge, I do

I really don't think CR will be bothered too much about such insane, hilarious bolleaux - indeed, I swear I can hear gales of laughter coming from St Andrews Lane. And why not? All the other sane, grown-up people are in stitches at this garbage.

But I think we should all be encouraging the forkers and hounders to swallow down every single word of this nonsense and make themselves look as ridiculous as they possibly can. It's what they do best, after all. Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 09, 2013 9:22 pm

More good bits:

From Stephen Carpenters first witness statement and for various other reasons, it became evident to me that Mr Sperrey is in fact a surfing friend of Mr Gerald McCann.

Yup, you'll often see Gerry hanging ten in Leicester leisure centre, dude.

Twenty five days after Madeleine went missing, hair and body fluid removed off Madeleine’s corpse was planted in the Renault hired by the McCann’s. This was later confirmed by Brian Healey, Kate McCann’s father. The planting of this DNA by Portuguese Police is the single most important reason the case was closed 15 months after it was opened.

I think we must all have missed Madeleine's grandad 'confirming' this stunning, but ghoulish, news.....

It is my opinion that given the bi-lateral trade at risk, Madeleine McCann will never be allowed to return to her parents – dead or alive.

If she were returned alive, it would open a Pandora’s Box for the Portuguese government and their previous findings and surely jeopardize trade relations between Portugal and the UK.

'Scuse me, but I thought this entire insane ramble was based on the poor child being under the unfortunate Mr Murat's back garden path.....

Oh, this is stupid. The only thing under Robert Murat's back garden is the waste pipe from his swimming pool. Niether Birch nor Spivey have anything at all to fear from Carter Ruck.

Unless CR want compo off them due to having cracked ribs when ROFLMAO-ing at this insane, conspiraloon, UTTER SH*TE. geek
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Where on earth is that load of cobblers coming from?

Am on my mini iPad which is a bit fiddly.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 09, 2013 9:49 pm

The McCann-haters' latest pin-up boy, Lily:

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=11585

Tastelessly titled:

Digging for Madeleine.

Astonishingly, Birch has got in tow with someone even more bonkers than he is - the Icke lot's favourite blogger. The result is complete insanity.

Hilariously, the pair of them are convinced that Carter Ruck are going to be outraged by all this Troofseeking. Meanwhile, in the real world, anyone with an IQ greater than their shoe size, and who doesn't think the Queen is an Illuminati lizard, is in stitches.

The icing on the cake is that Goncalol's been dragged into this to bolster...whatever Theory this pair of space cadets have dreamed up.

If Evil Clarrie PAID bloggers to make the anti-McCann lot look even more ridiculous than they manage themselves, he couldn't have done better.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 09, 2013 10:15 pm

You know, I reckon Hoho should make a fillum of that blog - along the lines of

Carter-Ruck News 6c117309-df1c-4876-bf6a-9cb94a05f50a

Well, she's got the hang of the Ed Wood genre already.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 10, 2013 12:28 am

Thanks Bonny.

I recon they could do Goncalol & fans the Musical. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 10, 2013 12:31 am

I loved Plan 9 From Outer Space. rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 10, 2013 2:10 pm

More gems from the space cadets:

There are a lot more discrepancies in the McCann’s account of March 3rd 2007

Really? I wouldn't know, never having read much about what they were doing in MARCH.

Sources claim

That one's used ad nauseum, and we all know what that means. It means, Someone invented it, usually one of the Gonc Squad.

as Amaral points out, “we let her/him down” is a common term used in medical practice meaning that ‘he/she is dead’.

Really? Think that's news to most of us - not unlike Gerry McCann being a surfer dude.

Tanner then proceeded to identify Robert Murat as the abductor while sitting in a police car

No, she didn't - another invention.

Oh, and if anyone thinks Birch didn't do his homework....

Back home in South Africa we had simulated a grave digging exercise in similar type soil conditions as that found in Praia da Luz.

Soil samples had been sent to us from Praia da Luz, and we established that the soil make-up was a hard layered shale.

We then filmed an individual digging a hole within a 15 minute window period. A life size plastic doll representing Madeleine, and measuring 90cm in height, was later buried in the pre-dug hole. The entire exercise was filmed and later viewed over and over to extract and learn key elements from the exercise.

Know what? Most normal people would regard Birch not only as a WUMMING liar, but also as a sick fkc and ghoul.
Why didn't he go the whole hog and get pretendypete and pretendy profiler to dig the doll up? They enjoy playing gravedigger.

I reckon Birch and Spivey are owed a big vote of thanks.

For making the we-hate-the-McCanns squad look even more ridiculous and sick than they did already.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri May 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Bloody Hell - he got that bit of the plot from the film "Wilt", with Mel Smith and Gryff Rhees Jones.

That involved the burial of a life sized plastic doll. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilt_%28film%29

Having reminded myself of the plot by a quick read of the synopsis, it is rather more believable than Gonc and cronies.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 10, 2013 2:59 pm

The whole thing is beyond parody, J-P. If we didn't know the pair of them really do believe this utter nonsense, you'd be forgiven for thinking it was satire.

ETA, the best bit for me is the way they've dragged Gonc into it at every possible opportunity. Sheer genius! rofl

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri May 10, 2013 3:04 pm

I have been tempted to feel sorry for him.

I resisted temptation.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 12, 2013 12:45 pm

So, what happened to the HUGE story Birch claimed was going to be in the Portuguese press this weekend?

All I can find is this tiny mention in CdM, some days ago:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/stephen-birch-kate-sabe-que-a-filha-esta-enterrada-no-algarve

Stephen Birch: "Kate knows that her daughter is buried in the Algarve"
South African researcher who has been to Lagos, about the disappearance of Maddie, says coming to Portugal Mother of missing girl.

"Kate McCann knows that her daughter is buried in the Algarve.'s For this reason that she is in Portugal these days." This is the conviction of the South African Stephen Birch, one of the most active investigators in the case Madeleine McCann, the British girl who disappeared on May 3, 2007 at Praia da Luz in the Algarve.

Statements were made by the investigator CM, during the visit of Kate McCann to Praia da Luz, a few days after they reach six years since the disappearance of their daughter.
To learn more about this topic read the article 'Kate McCann is in Praia da Luz'.

Happily, the WUM's name isn't even mentioned in the linked story:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/kate-mccann-esta-na-praia-da-luz

Six years after the disappearance of their daughter
Kate McCann is in Praia da Luz
Mother of Madeleine McCann has visited the apartment where the girl disappeared.

Maddie's mother has visited on the morning of Tuesday the resort in Praia da Luz, Lagos, where the girl disappeared, the May 3, 2007, when he was only four years. Kate McCann have arrived to the Algarve yesterday and, it seems, must return to England tomorrow.
According to the CM found, Kate will be housed in the home of a foreign girlfriend.
"Kate made ​​this trip alone to be able to reflect calmly on the spot where he feels closest to the child," a friend revealed to British newspaper "The Mirror".
According to the source, on the 3rd of May, Kate McCann broke down in tears after a prayer held in his home in England, to mark the day of the disappearance.

===========

Even the Portuguese tabloids don't want to know about Birch.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down