JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns?

+6
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
greenink211
Maggs
Lamplighter
bb1
10 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? Empty OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns?

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:31 pm

This has appeared on the site Bennett is not Admin of, oh dear me, no, perish the thought! If I can stop laughing long enough, I will replicate all its multi-coloured glory:

Carter-Ruck registered anonymously as a member on this forum on 8 August 2011
Tony Bennett Today at 6:16 pm

In the matter of Smethurst v. Bennett regarding allegations that he claimed I made against him on this forum, I have (as reported previously) already paid the agreed damages of £2,500, which by mutual consent were paid by me directly to the Find Madeleine Fund.

Nearly 5 months later, Edward Smethurst has now submitted his formal claim for costs in the matter.

Part of his claim for costs is for one hour's work done by Carter-Ruck on 8 August 2011, during the week I was away on holiday.

The claim is for:

Considering incoming e-mail from client with further details. Thereafter perusing the Jill Havern website, noting that it is now accessible only to registered members.
Registering (anonymously) for the same, and undertaking various searches of and perusals of their website. Noting that the thread complained of had already apparently been taken down by the site administrator and reading commentary thereon. Locating other threads which contain the same/similar allegations.

UNQUOTE

(Smethurst issued his LIbel Claim (i.e. writ) the very same day).

Thus an employee of Carter-Ruck can read every thread on here that is open to all members.

By the way, Mr Smethurst's claim against me on his Bill of Costs for obtaining the agreed damages payment totals £52,713.26.

I have until 3 September to lodge a challenge to the amount.

If I wish to.

===============================

Sorry, can't help it. OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? D050 OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? D050 OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? D050

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? Empty Re: OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns?

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Thus an employee of Carter-Ruck can read every thread on here that is open to all members.

So, in their eagerness to play the numbers game, they've let a CR Mole into their members area? And presumably said Mole is still there?

Screencapping merrily away?

Oh dear..... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? Empty Re: OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns?

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Oh, and Bennett is going to have to pay for the privilege of letting Carter Ruck join the site he isn't admin on, oh dear me no?

You couldn't make it up rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Oh, and as they let a CR Mole into the members' area, said Mole will have a lovely, lovely record of all the libel, stalking and hate posted by the other hounders. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:47 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, and as they let a CR Mole into the members' area, said Mole will have a lovely, lovely record of all the libel, stalking and hate posted by the other hounders. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
You mean it has taken him this long to realise? Do you think he's sussed out the others yet? LL Hahau Hahau rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:13 pm

LL, I just cannot believe the truly AWESOME stupidity of it. CR may well be Very, Very Respected Members by now, with access to their Secret Section for Speshul Members. rofl rofl rofl rofl

But isn't it good to see Bennett made a substantial donation to the findmadeleine fund?

the agreed damages of £2,500, which by mutual consent were paid by me directly to the Find Madeleine Fund.

That'll teach him not to make up disgusting stories about complete strangers and post them on the internet, won't it?

Oh, wouldn't you just LOVE to see the CR Mole's collection of screenshots from the Members' Area rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Maggs on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:22 pm

[quote="Lamplighter"]
bb1 wrote:
You mean it has taken him this long to realise? Do you think he's sussed out the others yet? LL Hahau Hahau rofl rofl

He's getting awful slow in his old age, Bonny. Nah, not sussed other 5, I know of out, yet! Suspect whistle

Last edited by Maggs on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:25 pm

I swear they're not the full shilling....one of them wants to know:

What "cyber-trail" did the poster leave.
Did they actually post any comments or ask questions of a leading nature.

'Cyber-trail'? After a year? When they have absolutely NO idea which one of them it is? How long have we been forecasting disaster because of their playing the numbers game, and boasting about having nearly 2,000 members?

It was obvious that the genuine number was maybe a tenth of that.

They haven't a clue who it was - or even how many of them there are. It's no secret that the police and CEOPS watch their sites, as what they post in public is quite bad enough.

Bottom line is, Bennett and Haven haven't a clue who is in their site. Instead of muttering about the bill, Bennett would be better employed worrying about just what has been screencapped from their members' area.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:30 pm

You would have thought after the debacle on MM re eddiegate (you know Iamnotamole) that most if not all the hate forums are well and truly full of holesmoles. If they were as assiduous in security as they are in the hate then no-one would be able to penetrate their little cesspits. But no, everyone else is stupid is what they believe in the closed little squiggy areas that pass for their brains; so it is easy as pie to register with a false IP/ID, pretend to be rabidly anti-McCann and there you are, right at the heart of things. Just keep dishing out the hate while taking screen-shots and C&P everything you can. Then 'disappear' as and when the mission is accomplished. LL Hahau Hahau rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:46 pm

Lamplighter wrote:You would have thought after the debacle on MM re eddiegate (you know Iamnotamole) that most if not all the hate forums are well and truly full of holesmoles. If they were as assiduous in security as they are in the hate then no-one would be able to penetrate their little cesspits. But no, everyone else is stupid is what they believe in the closed little squiggy areas that pass for their brains; so it is easy as pie to register with a false IP/ID, pretend to be rabidly anti-McCann and there you are, right at the heart of things. Just keep dishing out the hate while taking screen-shots and C&P everything you can. Then 'disappear' as and when the mission is accomplished. LL Hahau Hahau rofl rofl

Easy peasy LL. He's got no idea who members really are. Good to have a couple of insiders though, INNIT?
If only he knew rofl rofl rofl rofl

Do you think he paid that money to the fund, in pound notes, from under his mattress?
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Panic spreads as reality starts to sink in:

Carter Ruck a forum member!
Portia Today at 19:42

To: Administrator

Please comment on TB's recent post on CR's anonymous entry, participation and exploits on the Forum.

Are they (still) on it?

Had you spotted them (in time?

Which action was taken to limit damages to the members of this Forum? People tend to proffer personal information, having communicated freely with avatars they have known for a while.

And how secure and reliable is the Forum itself? I sincerely hope & expect not to wake up one day and find it on the other side of the fence.

Nice to hear from you!

========

Of course Admin didn't spot them, how could they? That site has been deliberately left wide-open and security-less because Bennett wanted to boast about how many members he had.

Anything posted in the members' area is liable to be sitting in a file in London......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Bennett trying to wriggle:

e: Carter-Ruck registered anonymously as a member on this forum on 8 August 2011
Tony Bennett Today at 7:29 pm

justathought wrote:
Mr Bennett
"noting that it is now accessible only to registered members".
Is that a factual statement as to accessing the website at the time.
As I have previously read articles here on-line when not registered.

As it goes, I believe that to be an INACCURATE statement by Carter-Ruck, since most of this forum has always been open for any member of the public anywhere in the world to view. I think this is a complete misunderstanding - IMO it is being confused with action the forum-owner took (on I believe 5 August 2011) to remove certain threads re Smethurst to the Admin section, where only the forum-owner and a handful of other people could view the threads in question

Carter Ruck don't do 'confused' and well he knows it. IMO, they have been right through the Members' Area of the site, screencapping the LOT.

Oh, and what is with the 'handful of people' with access to Admin?

ONLY ADMIN IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE ADMIN SECTION.

The lies just come so naturally to him, don't they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: Carter Ruck a forum member!
admin Today at 7:54 pm

There were 4 members who registered on 8 August 2011. None of them sent any private messages nor made any posts on the forum.

Although we've been aware of Carter Ruck lurking on the forum for many months, we didn't know they'd registered to have a snoop on behalf of their wealthy clients.

So, that could well be FOUR CR sleepers? And how long does 'Admin' think it would take them to screencap just about every post in the the members' area?

And then there are all the non-posters before and after - who are they? No point in asking 'Admin', they won't know - apart from their own socks, that is.

CR must have been gobsmacked when they found out the site was wide open and the Welcome mat had been laid down for them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Maggs wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:You would have thought after the debacle on MM re eddiegate (you know Iamnotamole) that most if not all the hate forums are well and truly full of holesmoles. If they were as assiduous in security as they are in the hate then no-one would be able to penetrate their little cesspits. But no, everyone else is stupid is what they believe in the closed little squiggy areas that pass for their brains; so it is easy as pie to register with a false IP/ID, pretend to be rabidly anti-McCann and there you are, right at the heart of things. Just keep dishing out the hate while taking screen-shots and C&P everything you can. Then 'disappear' as and when the mission is accomplished. LL Hahau Hahau rofl rofl

Easy peasy LL. He's got no idea who members really are. Good to have a couple of insiders though, INNIT?

Do you think he paid that money to the fund, in pound notes, from under his mattress?
Maggs, I'm not very PC savvy, but even I know how to get onto a forum, especially with a rogue ID/ISP. And so long as you run with the crowd and don't make waves you are in Easy Street. Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy Mole. LL Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:22 pm

bb1 wrote:Re: Carter Ruck a forum member!
admin Today at 7:54 pm

There were 4 members who registered on 8 August 2011. None of them sent any private messages nor made any posts on the forum.

Although we've been aware of Carter Ruck lurking on the forum for many months, we didn't know they'd registered to have a snoop on behalf of their wealthy clients.

So, that could well be FOUR CR sleepers? And how long does 'Admin' think it would take them to screencap just about every post in the the members' area?

And then there are all the non-posters before and after - who are they? No point in asking 'Admin', they won't know - apart from their own socks, that is.

CR must have been gobsmacked when they found out the site was wide open and the Welcome mat had been laid down for them.

What makes him so sure its Carter Ruck, and not some good Samaritan?
Do you think admin know, you can actually copy the whole forum, in its entirety? vomit
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:28 pm

admin wrote:
Oops, justathought, you'd posted your comment 3 times and it looks like I deleted 1 too many, sorry!

Luckily I copied it first:

So, why was she copying members' comments?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Maggs wrote:

Maggs, I'm not very PC savvy, but even I know how to get onto a forum, especially with a rogue ID/ISP. And so long as you run with the crowd and don't make waves you are in Easy Street. Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy Mole. LL Hahau

Exactly, LL. Be good, get in with the right one or two, and BINGO!

A Moles work is never done OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? Lightb10
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Remember this Hounder boasting a few days ago?

Re: CMOMM IS *STILL* the most popular Madeleine McCann discussion forum on the internet (from 16 August 2011)
Jean Today
It's certainly true that there have been no new members of MM since February and it's puzzling to me why forum owners stop new people joining. I believe that JATYK2 is also closed to new members - sorry to be the bearer of bad news to those who wanted to join in the fun and games there!

it's puzzling to me why forum owners stop new people joining

Well, now she knows, doesn't she? Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:53 pm

You would have thought after the debacle on MM re eddiegate (you know Iamnotamole) that most if not all the hate forums are well and truly full of holesmoles. If they were as assiduous in security as they are in the hate then no-one would be able to penetrate their little cesspits.

And the old 3A before that, LL. Who can forget the night OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? Eddie2 got loose?

They never, ever learn.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Maggs wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
Maggs wrote:

Exactly, LL. Be good, get in with the right one or two, and BINGO!

A Moles work is never done OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? Lightb10
It sure as hell ain't rocket science! In fat, a 10 year old - and let's face it most 10 years olds are PC savvy - could do it! I really find it impossible to think that the great bentit managed to drop all his mates totally in the scheiße! I mean, he's a respected solicitor is he not - the last word being the operative one! He's been well and truly caught, hook, line and sinker stinker. Like Ronald McDonald, I'm lurvin' it! LL rofl Hahau rofl Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:09 pm

He's dropped them in it and no mistake, LL. As Maggs says, you can, if you are so inclined, download an entire forum. Or, if you have the wonderful Snipping Tool, you can take a screengrab in seconds.

And look what else Bennett revealed - non-Admin have access to Admin on Haverns. That is a complete, utter, and total breach of the members' misplaced trust - God knows who has been let in there.

I am gobsmacked by the potential scale of this - and it is all entirely Bennett's fault, for leaving the site wide open, so he could brag about how many members it had.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:31 pm

bb1 wrote:He's dropped them in it and no mistake, LL. As Maggs says, you can, if you are so inclined, download an entire forum. Or, if you have the wonderful Snipping Tool, you can take a screengrab in seconds.

And look what else Bennett revealed - non-Admin have access to Admin on Haverns. That is a complete, utter, and total breach of the members' misplaced trust - God knows who has been let in there.

I am gobsmacked by the potential scale of this - and it is all entirely Bennett's fault, for leaving the site wide open, so he could brag about how many members it had.
I believe hoist with his own petard is an apt comment? Don't you just love it when a plan comes together? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:59 pm

bb1 wrote:Bennett trying to wriggle:

e: Carter-Ruck registered anonymously as a member on this forum on 8 August 2011
Tony Bennett Today at 7:29 pm

justathought wrote:
Mr Bennett
"noting that it is now accessible only to registered members".
Is that a factual statement as to accessing the website at the time.
As I have previously read articles here on-line when not registered.

As it goes, I believe that to be an INACCURATE statement by Carter-Ruck, since most of this forum has always been open for any member of the public anywhere in the world to view. I think this is a complete misunderstanding - IMO it is being confused with action the forum-owner took (on I believe 5 August 2011) to remove certain threads re Smethurst to the Admin section, where only the forum-owner and a handful of other people could view the threads in question

Carter Ruck don't do 'confused' and well he knows it. IMO, they have been right through the Members' Area of the site, screencapping the LOT.

Oh, and what is with the 'handful of people' with access to Admin?

ONLY ADMIN IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE ADMIN SECTION.

The lies just come so naturally to him, don't they?

In fact they don't really need to screenshot bit by bit. There are programmes out there that allow you to copy whole websites with very little problem.

I WONDER if the ADMIN of a site are all jointly liable for any posts made on "their" site by other members? Just asking.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:16 pm

I suspect the CR mole/s may well simply have been wanting to check on whether Bennett was actually telling anything resembling the truth about one or two things, Greenink?

However - they may well have stumbled on a veritable treasure-trove of information in the Members' Area - who is behind the hatespamming of the media, for starters. Messages from Amaral? Fund-raising? The list of possibilities is endless.

The haters are bad enough in public, so I shudder to think what they have been doing in private.

Here's another thing. According to Bennett:

to remove certain threads re Smethurst to the Admin section, where only the forum-owner and a handful of other people could view the threads in question

No-one except Admin is supposed to be able to 'view' anything in Admin.

And those threads and posts were supposed to have been deleted, not just moved.

I do like the irony of one of Bennett's members sneering because MM has closed membership; it's not MM who are currently having nightmares because everything in their members' area may now be in the hands of Carter Ruck.

I don't see CR using any of the material they may have gathered in actual libel actions against members, because it was not in the public arena.

However, as far as intelligence-gathering goes about just who the haters are, and what they have been up to - it's right up there with capturing an Enigma machine.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next