JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' (merged) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' (merged) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' (merged) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' (merged) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' (merged) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' (merged) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' (merged) - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' (merged) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' (merged) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' (merged)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

'CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' (merged) - Page 3 Empty Re: 'CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' (merged)

Post  rhodes Tue May 21, 2013 11:54 am

it sounds like the "source" is from here, ie England when they talk about the police being astonished. If there is a source of course.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' (merged) - Page 3 Empty Re: 'CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' (merged)

Post  Pedro Silva Tue May 21, 2013 5:34 pm

about "so did a couple go into the apartment and comfort Madeleine?":

I know that the resorts or apartments in Algarve have keys to those who rents the apartment, also a key to the owner, so, unless it is the person who rented the apartment, none other cannot have a key from the door of the apartment.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 22, 2013 10:59 am

You know, there's something wrong with this whole 'crying' business. Anyone who has ever heard children crying, for whatever reason, knows it's one of the most ear-splitting noises known to man.

So, why did almost no-one apparently hear it? PLD is small and quiet - shouldn't everyone in that part of the resort have heard it? The tapas restaurant was only 50 yards away, well within earshot, but not one single person seems to have heard it.

Rachel Oldfield in the next apartment didn't hear it through the paper-thin walls.

It wasn't heard in reception, it doesn't seem to have been heard by anyone except one elderly resident - oh, and the phantom middle-aged couple.

It has to be asked - did it ever actually happen?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed May 22, 2013 11:09 am

Remembering back to my kids when they were little, my daughter would scream the place down if no-one came when she was crying, and my sons would bellow loud enough to send the cat scrabbling to get out of the house!!!! Even I, with my less than perfect hearing, was well aware of the rise in the decibels. Could this be another forum myth? LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 22, 2013 11:20 am

I don't think it's a myth as such, LL, the late Mrs Fenn said she had heard a child crying in her witness statement.

What I don't understand is why no-one else heard this racket with supposedly went on for some time. It doesn't add up, and I don't like niggles.

You know what this whole episode with the 'middle-aged couple' is reminding me of - that forker Panda who claimed that Mrs Fenn's neighbour once sat next to her on a bus and told her Secret Things. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 22, 2013 11:39 am

I don't like the crying incident either. All I can say is that sound travels at night, and it could have been coming from a different appartment on the other side of the block, away from The Tapas Bar.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed May 22, 2013 1:44 pm

about: "You know, there's something wrong with this whole 'crying' business. Anyone who has ever heard children crying, for whatever reason, knows it's one of the most ear-splitting noises known to man."

I agree: "why did almost no-one apparently hear it? PLD is small and quiet - shouldn't everyone in that part of the resort have heard it? The tapas restaurant was only 50 yards away, well within earshot, but not one single person seems to have heard it.

Rachel Oldfield in the next apartment didn't hear it through the paper-thin walls.

It wasn't heard in reception, it doesn't seem to have been heard by anyone except one elderly resident - oh, and the phantom middle-aged couple.

It has to be asked - did it ever actually happen?"

you know, I´m not a bit surprised if this was another stupid theory created in the insane brain of amaral, who used Mrs. Fenn´s words to create his own crap with the purpose we know.

I also agree with:

"it could have been coming from a different appartment on the other side of the block, away from The Tapas Bar."

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 22, 2013 2:03 pm

I've just seen this, via Bren's latest blog:

http://madeleinemccannthetruth.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/message-from-kate-and-gerry-via-hackedoff/

Hello,

Last week Hacked Off asked you to send a letter to the Government expressing your opposition to the draft Royal Charter proposed by some of the press barons. If you haven’t sent that letter, please take a moment and do it now. It just takes a few clicks.

You probably remember the appalling treatment dished out to us by the press after our daughter disappeared. The press barons are now fighting to protect low standards and bad practices in their papers, and if they get their way other families in the future will probably have to endure what we went through. Please help us prevent that.

Let’s block this press barons’ charter and clear the way for the Royal Charter that will bring real change, the one that was approved by all parties in Parliament and by victims of press abuses such as ourselves. It’s the one that is based on the Leveson Report.

Thank you for your continued support.
Kate and Gerry McCann

=========

If the utter garbage that appeared in the Express this weekend proved anything, it's that some tabloids simply cannot be trusted to regulate themselves - not even to do the most basic fact-checking.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 22, 2013 3:25 pm

I signed that. Some of The Press don't just want gagging.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3