JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY

+5
rhodes
Anita
Sabot
muratfan
bb1
9 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 8 Empty Re: DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY

Post  lily Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:28 pm

He's not going to be able to control the next events. Pcorneater

Oh please let them try to get into a country around here. It would make my day. Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 8 Empty Re: DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY

Post  Anita Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:32 pm

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Five-year-hunt-for-Irish-teen-Amy-Fitzpatrick-called-off---distraught-mother-pledges-to-bury-her-with-brother-210381591.html

Five-year hunt for Irish teen Amy Fitzpatrick called off - distraught mother pledges to bury her with brother

Mother believes daughter is dead, plans to reunite her children after Dean’s death last week

By
MICHELLE K. SMITH,

Published Thursday, June 6, 2013, 7:51 AM
Updated Thursday, June 6, 2013, 7:51 AM

The search for missing Dublin teen Amy Fitzpatrick has been called off by Dave Mahon, the partner of Amy’s mother, Audrey. Audrey was unable to attend her son Dean’s funeral and has pledged to bury Amy alongside her brother.

One of Mahon’s close relatives told The Sun, “It’s all been too much for them but Dave is getting to a stage now where he has to think of himself because of the ongoing investigation and of what people might be saying about him.”

Audrey was unable to attend her son’s funeral on June 4, 2013 due to a panic attack. Dean, a 23 year old father of one, was stabbed on May 26, 2013 and later died from his injuries in the hospital. Audrey spent the night being comforted at a friend’s house. It is thought that her health problems contributed to the decision to end the search.

Audrey intends to bury some of Amy’s belongings beside Dean. A family friend told The Sun that Audrey has accepted that Amy is most likely dead. A coroner may request the Minister for a direction to hold an inquest and the coroner may then issue a Death Certificate. Audrey hopes this may happen next year.

A family friend told The Sun, “Being able to bury Amy’s belongings beside her brother will bring some comfort and peace of mind to her. It means that Amy will at least follow Dean and they will be together forever.”

An application may be made to the High Court once a person has been missing for seven years or more. It may not be necessary to wait seven years if there is a clear implication from circumstances that the person is dead. The High Court will then examine the situation and if the missing person is more likely dead, the High Court will make a declaration that the person is legally presumed to be dead.

Amy’s aunt Christine Kenny has vowed to continue the search. The search for Amy began in 2008 and has taken Mahon and Amy across Europe and to northern Africa. Collection boxes for “Missing Amy” were placed in supermarkets across Dublin in recent weeks and a fundraising event was held for her at Parnell’s GAA Club in Coolock two weeks ago.

Amy disappeared on New Year’s Day in 2008, then aged 15. She was with her friend Ashley Rose babysitting Rose’s little brother at their house in Malaga, Spain. Amy said goodbye at 10pm and was expected home soon since her home was a short walk away. She never arrived home and has not been seen since. Audrey and Mahon launched a search campaign involving hundreds of people to try to find her alive. In June of 2009, Audrey received a ransom call from a man she described as having an African accent. The man claimed to know where Amy was and promised information in exchange for a 500,000 euro ransom. The phone number was from a prepay phone and the number was unregistered.

In May of 2012 it was reported that the gangland killer Eric “Lucky” Wilson had killed her, although no body has yet been found. Amy was seen with an older man the night she disappeared and three witnesses stated in a 2011 police report that they saw Amy with a mysterious blonde in Trafalgar Bar on the night she disappeared.

Read more: http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Five-year-hunt-for-Irish-teen-Amy-Fitzpatrick-called-off---distraught-mother-pledges-to-bury-her-with-brother-210381591.html#ixzz2VRGRDvuF
Follow us: @IrishCentral on Twitter | IrishCentral on Facebook
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:36 pm

He seems to have done a good job on Audrey. She's given up.
Or was it a fit of peek? Everybody is being horrid to me for accidentally killing Dean, so I'm not playing anymore, and Amy can go whistle.
How old is he.? Or how guilty is he?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:44 pm

Shit shit shit. That article has upset me all over again.

It is never going to happen. No court will declare Amy dead unless her body is found, which is now extremely unlikely to happen.
That bloody awful woman is missing a screw. Or perhaps she isn't. Her behaviour is usually to do with Sex in the end.

I think I feel sick.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:46 pm

I know I couldn't believe what I was reading, sick woman mad
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:53 pm

A family friend told The Sun that Audrey has accepted that Amy is most likely dead. A coroner may request the Minister for a direction to hold an inquest and the coroner may then issue a Death Certificate. Audrey hopes this may happen next year.

Jesus H. Christ, she's sick in the head - and an attention-seeker. MEMEME, ME'N'DAVE, DAVE'N'ME.

I'll bet Aud hopes this can happen next year - trying to get it all swept under the carpet, is she?

As, for all the public knows, there is a good chance Amy simply ran away from the vile pair and has never stopped running, why does 'mam' keep insisting the child is dead?

It's completely UN-natural - unless Aud knows Amy is dead and how it happened. It's hardly surprising many suspect an Irish gangster did indeed kill Amy - but his name wasn't 'Eric “Lucky” Wilson'.

Horrible woman. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:56 pm

Do you know who has been doing the money collecting recently, Anita?

If it's Amy's dad and aunt Christine, fair enough.

But if it's Aud'n'Dave, and she's going around saying Amy is dead, then surely it's fraud?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:21 pm

From what I can gather from the article it is her Aunt Christine.
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:23 pm

Thanks, Anita, that's fair enough, her aunt is still hoping to find Amy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:26 pm

You are welcome bonny. I would think any normal person would never give up hope on a loved one being found alive unless said person knows otherwise
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:30 pm

I haven't seen a single good reason to think Amy is dead, Anita. She was well-used to fending for herself because of 'mam's' total lack of care, and she wouldn't be the first teenager to run away and manage to start a new life.

So why is Aud so keen to have her declared dead, the wicked baggage?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:36 pm

Maybe good old Aud knows exactly where she is? She wants the whole episode over and done with so she can get on with her life without worrying about knocks on the door?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:42 pm

How could she bury the spirit of her daughter with her dead son? How could she not know that no legal authority will declare her daughter dead?
I am utterly sickened.
I don't know what she knows, but every word she breathes takes me closer to how utterly she has lost her soul to that man.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:46 pm

She wants the whole episode over and done with so she can get on with her life without worrying about knocks on the door?

What's she going to do when the Gardai cart her beloved Dave off? Amy and Dean's father isn't just going to do nothing and let the pair of them pose for photos like holidaymakers? He's looking at a manslaughter charge, at the very least.

And she's kidding herself if she doesn't realise the casual way she's dismissed him killing her son is raising all sorts of questions about just what has happened to Amy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:50 pm

She is probably off in some sort of fantasy land where they are magically left alone to carry on with the lives..........

She probably blames her children for their fates...... mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:02 pm

bb1 wrote:I haven't seen a single good reason to think Amy is dead, Anita. She was well-used to fending for herself because of 'mam's' total lack of care, and she wouldn't be the first teenager to run away and manage to start a new life.

So why is Aud so keen to have her declared dead, the wicked baggage?

I know and hopefully you are right but something just doesn't sit right with that pair..
As Lily says they seem to be living in fantasy land and the sooner they come down with a bump the better and I think this will come when Dave is carted off.

She has shown how little she really cares for her children IMO with the way she has carried on... boyfriend first, children way down the list of priorities
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:12 pm

Well she will have time to rue her actions, Anita. She may not think Good Ole Dave was worth it all...........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:18 pm

Time will tell Lily....
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:17 pm

This is rather telling....

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2013/06/06/mother-of-dean-fitzpatrick-fails-to-attend-his-funeral/

THE mother of stabbing victim Dean Fitzpatrick did not attend her son’s funeral due to illness.
Audrey Fitzpatrick, the partner of David Mahon who has admitted stabbing Dean, told the Irish press she ‘wasn’t feeling well’ on the morning of the service.
Mahon, 42, who was also absent from the funeral, was arrested two weeks ago after presenting himself at a local police station in Dublin.
The former Calahonda estate agent told police the killing was an accident and he was acting in self-defence.
Irish police confirmed he is still a suspect and they are preparing a file for the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).
Fitzpatrick and Mahon were later spotted waiting for a taxi outside the apartment where 23-year-old Dean was stabbed to death.
Dean’s death is the second tragedy to hit the Fitzpatrick family following the disappearance of his 15-year-old sister in 2008.

Comments are closed on this story for legal reasons.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:18 pm

So is the pic caption:

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 8 Audrey

FITZPATRICK AND MAHON PICTURED ON THE DAY OF THE FUNERAL

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 8 Jail
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Quote from Olive Press.

“It was there that they got into a row and a fight broke out,” said the source.
“It came after a few days of tension between them and various threats.”
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Irish police confirmed he is still a suspect and they are preparing a file for the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).
Don't know much about how the Irish system works, but I think a quiet warning (an APW) will have gone to the Border Police at the airports and seaports. If they tried to make a run for N Ireland they would need passports as that country, being part of the UK, is not in Schengen and there is no free passage, as far as I know. I had to have a valid passport to get into Eire from the UK pre-Schengen. He is a suspect so they will be watching him like a hawk. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Did you see Mahon's excuse for the drunk driving? Guess what, he felt 'threatened':

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/missing-amys-stepfather-jailed-for-horrendous-drinkdriving-29126560.html

Mahon claimed that he first noticed that he was being followed while he was driving in Santry Village. He said he feared he was going to be shot because he was being followed and senior gardai were aware of threats to his life.

He had not known that the man who followed him was a garda. "I did not know if he would get out with a gun or a knife, I assume the people who have made life threats to me would be carrying a gun," Mahon said.

He claimed that when he was outside his house in his car he picked up a Jack Daniels whiskey bottle to use as a weapon in the event he was going to be attacked. While he waited in his car, which was now stationary, he began to drink from the bottle, he claimed.

"I thought my life was at stake, I took more than a sup, I would have had around half, minimum," he said.

He seems to like the 'I was threatened' excuse....

I have no idea what the situation is with the Border, LL - Anita may know?

But those two will have the police and press watching their every move, I should think.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:28 pm

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g186216-s602/United-Kingdom:Crossing.The.Border.html

If I am understanding this correctly, passports aren't needed when travelling by road between the Republic and Northern Ireland?

Mind you, it doesn't make much difference heading north, they would still be stuck on a rather large island, and passports/ID are needed these days for internal flights in the UK. And they would only be on an even bigger island if they made it to the UK.

Maybe some lowlife mates would get them out? Though I think it's entirely possible that those two have succeeded in offending even the Irish Mafia, or whatever it's called. Even gangsters have some standards...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:22 pm

http://www.thesun.ie/irishsol/homepage/news/4959105/Audreys-first-visit-to-Deans-grave-Couple-meet-in-pub-before-grave-visit.html

Audrey’s first visit to Dean’s grave
Couple meet in pub before grave visit

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 8 Audreyw

Feeling a bit better ... Audrey

Padraig O'Reilly
EXCLUSIVE by STEPHEN BREEN and KIERAN DINEEN
Published: 12 hrs ago

GRIEVING mum Audrey Fitzpatrick plucked up the courage to visit her son’s grave by sharing a drink with partner Dave Mahon in the pub.
Brave Audrey walked alone to Fingal cemetery in north Dublin after meeting Mahon at Campion’s on the Malahide Road yesterday.
Mahon, 42, admits killing Dean on May 26 — but claims he was acting in self-defence.
Devastated Audrey made it to the resting place two days after son Dean, 23, was buried.

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 8 Audrey2m

Quick drink ... Audrey smiles at pub where she joined Dean's killer Mahon for a tipple before visiting son's grave yesterday

Audrey’s visit comes after she was unable to attend the stab victim’s funeral on Tuesday after suffering a panic attack.
This was the second tragedy to strike the Fitzpatrick family as Dean’s sister Amy vanished five years ago at the age of 15.
Audrey was last night unavailable to comment. But her brother, Paul Donohoe, 59, told of her ongoing torment. He said: “She is feeling a bit better but she is still on medication and if her condition gets worse she’s been told to go to hospital.
“My sister is just taking it day by day and she went to the graveyard to be with her son.
“She wanted to go in private to have her own time at the cemetery and I know how painful this must have been for her. She’s been through a horrendous time and we’re all here for her throughout this terrible tragedy.

Dean’s grieving dad, Christopher Fitzpatrick, paid another emotional visit to the grave on Wednesday. He told the Irish Sun he will never stop looking for Amy — and will not forgive Dave Mahon for killing his son.
He said: “Mahon may have halted his campaign for Amy but we won’t give up.
“I will never forgive that man for what he did and I’m not interested in him saying sorry.
“Nothing can bring Dean back now. That cruel action has destroyed so many lives.
Amy disappeared from the Costa del Sol in Spain in 2008. A high-profile campaign to find her has turned up no trace.

----------

Why didn't she just do a quick jig on her son's grave while she was there? Those two really are sticking two fingers up to everyone. mad

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next