JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho Empty 'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:17 pm

Pausing briefly from adding people to her increasingly-deranged hate group without their permission, the Leni Riefenstahl of Team Gonc has ranted thus:

Hideho Ho
Lets get one thing straight here....

We WELCOME anyone who is unfamiliar with the files and may want to learn some of the information that is not easily accessible in the UK.

We recognise that there may be some people that continue to believe the McCanns....we ACCEPT that and any members that ridicule another opinion risk being removed from the group.

HOWEVER..... discrediting everything to do with the evidence in the files..PARTICULARLY the Cadaver/Blood dog evidence is NOT acceptable in this group...

There has NEVER been anything to suggest Martin Grime's dogs are not reliable, and their evidence played a MAJOR part in Bianca Jones trial...Her body has never been found but her father was found GUILTY because of Martin Grimes Dogs...

OPEN discussion is welcomed....all OPINIONS are welcomed but we will NOT tolerate anyone's agenda that uses techniques to change opinions of other members.

MEMBERS....be aware that 'infiltrators are amongst us....

They will gain credibility by claiming the McCanns were wrong for neglecting their children....Whether TRUE OR FALSE it has NOTHING to do with the findings of the police that the McCanns HID MADELEINE'S BODY and SIMULATED an 'abduction...

Keep in mind that SERIOUS 'infiltrators' will use any covert method available to gain trust and to change opinions of those that have not yet become fully aware of the FACTS...

Admin are ON ALERT and if anyone shows signs of attempting to change opinions and discredit the 'evidence' instead of HELPING others with links to the files so everyone can form their own opinion, they risk removal from the group UNLESS we can be assured their agenda is to learn the TRUTH about what happened to Madeleine....

So....lets KEEP SOMETHING POSITIVE IN MIND....15:19 markers is not conclusive in Portugal....but 10:10 markers IS conclusive in UK!!

We are here for Madeleine xxx

Thanks to EVERYONE who is here for the RIGHT reason!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Where to start on that paranoid, megalomanic rant? It's hilarious.

Oh, and she STILL can't get the DNA right.

15/37!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho Empty Re: 'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:27 pm

So much for Free Speech.  Don't you dare come up with anything resembling the truth.  Not having a good time with her Videos being rightly rubbished, is she?

I suppose she does know that a lot of her Group Members are only there to catch her shite.

She is going to get done in a minute.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho Empty Re: 'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:28 pm

Dear me, she's crossing a line, isn't she?

it has NOTHING to do with the findings of the police that the McCanns HID MADELEINE'S BODY and SIMULATED an 'abduction...

There's only one word for someone who makes that claim.

LIAR.

As she knows perfectly well, the early, inaccurate and discredited report by convicted torturer Tavares de Almeida is totally irrelevant.

So why she is LYING and claiming it is the 'police findings' when it wasn't?

No wonder so many questions are being asked about her real agenda - because it certainly isn't any kind of Truthseeking.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:32 pm

I suppose she does know that a lot of her Group Members are only there to catch her shite.

You'd think that would have dawned on her by now, but seemingly not. They must be really thick on Contronumpties if they think no-one's noticed there are only a handful of active members.

Also, rows keep breaking out when people realise they've been added to the Goon Squad without their permission.

She should have had the sense to clean her act up when her shoddy propaganda films were shown up as the garbage they are on Justice, instead of running away, as everyone saw.

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:40 pm

It's a bit scary, really. This is megalomania gone mad. Maybe all that spirit from the garage paint has got up her nose and addled her brain. It can be quite dangerous long term.
Anyway, it's all Libellous. And Canada won't protect her if push comes to shove.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:42 pm

be aware that 'infiltrators are amongst us....

OMG!!!! Not........

'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho Cute-mole-saying-hello-smiley-emoticon
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Hoho's new logo:

'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9aL_0H-9049U56CD_45hgF62pTKcRNaG3HeyJSh9Csa0yviU
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:50 pm

Her Videos are all there on YouTube. Full of Lies and Libel. But she is rather insignificant in the real scheme of things. And now everyone will think that she has gone barmy.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:59 pm

She certainly seems to have lost the plot, Sabot.

infiltrators are amongst us.

That's hilarious, considering she made one of the most notorious sh*t-stirrers in this part of the internet co-admin. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:07 pm

She's still at the paranoid ranting...

We have more admin joining us today, welcome to Frances, Heather and Zora, so along with Paul and myself we will be WATCHING.

'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho Big+brother+george+orwell+1

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:13 pm

I hope they all have nightmares. Bunch of Fascist Pigs
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:19 pm

It's very funny, though, Sabot. There's only one way it ends when Mole Madness takes hold.

But to actually start threatening anyone who doesn't follow the Party Line takes it to a whole new level.

I do hope none of the people who have been shrieked and pointed at for daring to think independently have shared any personal info with that shower of cyber-fascists. We've all seen what's happened to such dissidents in the past.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Melanie GB RW Garry 'Rosemary Robb's post last night seems 'imho' to be a perfect example of what you are saying

The sheeples are only too willing to spy and inform on anyone suspected of BadThink.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:28 pm

Big Brother is alive and well in Canada. I wonder if HoHo has got cameras linked into their computers? It's quite easy to do if you have their IPs and Email Accounts.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Incidentally, why is Hoho so scared of her members finding out the truth? She's especially rattled if anyone dares point out the truth about the dogs' non-findings.

The rest of the world knows the dogs found nothing - it's crystal clear in the forensic reports. But instead of telling her members the truth, Hoho keeps repeating the 15/19 falsehood.

In reality, she can repeat it from now till Doomsday; she still isn't going to change the truth.

15/37.

Likewise, she keeps pushing the valueless, discredited early report by the convicted torturer de Almeida. Why is she doing that? What's her real agenda for shoving out propaganda and lies, instead of letting people see the truth for themselves?

Paranoid rantings and efforts to stop people asking questions = a very rattled cage indeed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Sabot wrote:Big Brother is alive and well in Canada.  I wonder if HoHo has got cameras linked into their computers? It's quite easy to do if you have their IPs and Email Accounts.

She has 'previous', Sabot - remember her rambling pm to Bren, before Bren saw the light?

http://studiesindiseasedsubjects.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/IP%20stalk%20-%20er%20-%20tracking

'investigations' can turn up 'stuff'

HiDeTo

Hi Bren

OK..Will do that but remember, if noone else around..buzz me...I may be available.

(redacted blather about having to do two jobs, ride public transit, hours of work, sleep habits, time zones... gee, nobody to talk to much?)

I've told you all this not so you know my life story ..lol..but so you understand when I can be available and when I'm 'around' but not able to commit to lengthy modding but can be there if needed.

You do such a great job...I am still in awe of your commitment...Thanks!

Re: IP's...

Much more than ISP addys can be gained from IP addresses...I just feel it could be of importance to 'know' if someone is 'infiltrating' 3A therefore I have been doing a little checking.

Unfortunately IP's are not as helpful as email addys but they can give info..

eg..******* uses AOL..but posted once under another IP from (maybe)*******..'He' uses **********...When I saw the********** using ******** I checked...Dont think its anything but if it was...you dont need the likes of him in 3A PMing other members etc. (Just an example)

Tell me if you don't feel that stuff is important...Its one of those things that you don't really know what you will find till you find it..People have left traces of themselves on the net for years and those kind of 'investigations' can turn up 'stuff'

I'm working on the list in the Mods forum but if there are any others you would like me to pursue, let me know.

As I said...I'm out of the loop in who is who, not being in the same timezone for Mod msn..which is a major stumbling block for me...

Let me know Bren...I want to help as much as I can..

Thanks again for hanging in...Oh..and I should be able to meet up with (redacted)

Liz xx

----------

Quite the little forum Stazi, is Hoho.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:39 pm

bb1 wrote:Incidentally, why is Hoho so scared of her members finding out the truth? She's especially rattled if anyone dares point out the truth about the dogs' non-findings.

The rest of the world knows the dogs found nothing - it's crystal clear in the forensic reports. But instead of telling her members the truth, Hoho keeps repeating the 15/19 falsehood.

In reality, she can repeat it from now till Doomsday; she still isn't going to change the truth.

15/37.

Likewise, she keeps pushing the valueless, discredited early report by the convicted torturer de Almeida. Why is she doing that? What's her real agenda for shoving out propaganda and lies, instead of letting people see the truth for themselves?  

Paranoid rantings and efforts to stop people asking questions = a very rattled cage indeed.

Very low self esteem, I would say. She discovered glory with her filums only to have them discredited. What a blow that must have been.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:46 pm

Ah yes, that may have tipped her over the edge, Sabot.

Any minute now, she's going to be advertising for Vibrant International Mods and ranting about Dark Forces. She's already raving about 'infiltrators' and 'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho Cute-mole-computer-geek.

Mind you, I can't think of ANY other forker admin who have gone so doolally, they won't even let members THINK for themselves, never mind post freely.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:58 pm

This could get very boring. There are only so many ways in which you can say, "The McCanns done it." "Dogs don't lie." and "It's a cover up." I have a nasty suspicion that they are all going to go frothing to their graves, sparking a fear of isolated outbreaks of Rabies. Probably due to Bats.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:00 pm

They're well on the way, Sabot. They're already devotees of David Icke, the conspiraloons' answer to L. Ron Hubbard.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:30 pm

But where is it getting them? What is the point of a bunch of isolated loons rabbiting a load of lies? Does it make them feel good to believe that there is a massive conspiracy going on wherein two middle class doctors from middle rural England have got The World by the nose, and some crooked Portuguese copper is being sacrificed for the greater evil?
They don't have much expectation of any sort of pleasant life, do they.
I would be scared rigid if I was one of them. They can't be allowed to get away with this. Time someone started bumping them off. Or perhaps someone already has. What has happened to all of their supporters who have disappeared?
I would be very afraid if I was Liz Taylor.

Xcuse me, Mr Enforcer, I believe The McCanns are innocent, and Liz Taylor is talking a crock of shite. Please don't disappear me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Oh, don't even make jokes like that, Sabot, you know what they're like. Your remarks will be repeated as Evil Clarrie declaring a Fatwah. roflroflroflrofl

They should be more worried about letting down certain rather nasty people in Portugal...

A great many people have indeed come to their senses, but have slipped away quietly, having witnessed what Team Gonc does to dissidents.

Remember, very few of Hoho's mob have come via the forums; none of them would last a minute even on an 'anti' site, because they simply haven't a clue what they're talking about. Their ignorance is on a par with the old Mirror forum, summer 2007.

Anyway, no-one cares what they think, you know what they say about opinions and everyone having one....

Hoho's another matter. She's willfully CHOOSING to lie when she churns out her propaganda; she is deliberately CHOOSING to campaign against Madeleine McCann and her family - few will forget her sicko imaginings about watching a child's funeral on TV. Disgusting ghoul!

Her cowardice on the Justice site was well-witnessed, when she ran away rather than face any challenge about her propaganda fillums.

Now, she's threatening anyone on her own hategroup who doesn't toe the line and tell her how wonderful they are, threatening anyone who attempts to bring a bit of reality into proceedings.

Not, IMO, the actions of a person who is confident that they are telling the truth; rather, it suggests she KNOWS she is feeding the sheeples a pack of lies.

Why is she doing it? Is her ego so fragile, that this is all she has? Or does she have some other agenda, and is gaining financially from her hate videos, as is openly being speculated?

She can't shut everyone up, much though she would clearly like to.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:14 pm

She has lots of money to make if what I have heard is true, which it appears to be. Not that I care about that. None of us will be clicking on her videos in future, not even for a laugh, so she will only be making money out of brain dead cretins.
It's a pity really because she might have become quite good at it in around a hundred years, once she learned how to polish off the rough edges. But anyone who takes 70 hours to produce a crock of shite needs to get a life.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Can she actually get any more insane that this?

MEMBERS....be aware that 'infiltrators are amongst us....

They will gain credibility by claiming the McCanns were wrong for neglecting their children

So, anyone who rants that they hate them McCanns cos they left the kidz alone is now to be regarded as an 'infiltrator'?

Does she have the slightest notion how deranged she sounds? No wonder she's seeing moles everywhere....

'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho Cute-mole-saying-hello-smiley-emoticon
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Well, saying The McCanns were wrong for neglecting their children isn't bad enough. Only Murder will do. She is going to go too far in a minute. And she will be a dead duck with all those videos. How many is it now? All Libellous.
Like Bennett, she thinks that no one will try to stop her. Is that because she is insignificant? I suppose it might be. But that won't go down well. So stand by for an upscale on her ranting.
And No, she won't get a chance to question The McCanns in Court.

PS. Is Carter Ruck a member of her Fascist Hate Group?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next