JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:38 pm

I would be surprised if they weren't, Sabot, she's crossed the line from commenting, into outright meddling, libel, and accusing people of heinous crimes.

She seems to have forgotten that Bennett was told, in crystal clear terms, in the High Court that convicted torturer de Almeida's report was irrelevant.

She also seems to think that she's in the US, not Canada. She seems to have forgotten that Canada is part of the Commonwealth, and has similar laws, and the same head of state, as the UK.

ETA, after the GUN NUT TROLL incident, only a fool would think she wasn't on the radar as far as the authorities are concerned.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Dissent will not be tolerated' says Hoho

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Carter Ruck are going to have to make an example of her if she keeps this up. Especially with all of her shit all over YouTube.
And I do expect that Carter Ruck have Associates in Canada who understand the implications and remedies. Wigs and Gowns and all the lot.
Is this what she wants? Is she just another thicko who doesn't understand The Law of Libel?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:04 pm

Gosh. I nearly forgot. The McCanns have close family in Canada who are no doubt suffering from this appalling garbage. I do hope she doesn't STFU.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:05 pm

God knows what goes on in whatever passes for her 'mind', Sabot. It's the fact that she is quite deliberately telling outright lies that is going to be her downfall, IMO.

And no amount of WATCHING members is going to change that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Is she trying to get them to agree with her, and spout more Libel? Then she can say that thousands of people agree with her. Just like Bennett. And we all know what happened to him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Her biggest mistake, IMO, was running away from critics on the Justice site - that said it all. She couldn't, or wouldn't, defend her trashy propaganda which suggests that she was churning it out in full knowledge that none of it was true.

How hard would it have been for her to prove she was being truthful? She chose not to, so what does that tell the wider world?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:22 pm

How hard would it have been to prove that she thought it was true? Apparently, this is some sort of defence to Libel.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:10 pm

That's some fight that's broken out on Contronumpty, apparently over this:

Mark Bown
This may be the last post?? Word on the grape vine is that Carter Ruck are now on our case and this group will be taken down..the reason being you are all stating that the MaCanns have outright killed their daughter Madeleine... nothing has been proven yet and until poor Madeleine is found the answers will never be known. This whole incident is beyond any of us to say guilty or not to any outcome.

And in between Catfight , hoho's lot are trolling that bloke's ^^^^^ page with some of the most disgusting, obscene abuse that's been seen for a long time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Caroline Mccormack I'm ashamed to be part of this group.... Certain peeps are acting like kids

They sure are, Lisa someone-or-other has called that bloke ^^^^ the kind of name that cost Mrs Squeaker a small fortune, and revealed to a horrified world:

Lisa LoveAlot I would earn more from one b**w job than you could earn in a year si(iiighhh)

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Nice people, Hoho's Troofseekers - NOT.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Ian Andrew Lowe LOOOOOOL, he has removed the comment on his page after I told he it might be good for him to appologise to the group for antagonizing us

Isn't that the sort of thing yobbos say when they're up in court? He looked at me funny an made me angry.

What a demonstration of ....sheer, low-life scumminess....they've put on tonight.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:37 pm

But what he said is probably true.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:42 pm

I suspect there is a great deal of truth in it, Sabot, ho ho really has crossed the line recently. But what a display of gutter language and gutter behaviour her gang put on, over nothing.

It was as if someone had thrown open the gates of Hell. And no sign of anyone resembling Admin to clear the mess up. It's starting to remind me of the dying days of 3A.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:34 am

Seeing the perverted imaginings being spewed out by Hoho's cult this morning, the sooner that filthy site is removed the better.

Bunch of blo**dy perverts. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:53 am

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t153-sykes-take-on-hoho-and-her-forum-members

I take it he hasn't seen the perverted filth that little gang of Amaral supporters is imagining and inventing this morning.

Their foul imaginations say all that's needed about them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:56 am

I swear to god, what an absolute crock of shoite that Vanessa Lee Boyes is spouting there. The stupid moo still thinks G took those CEOP books ON holiday WITH him.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:05 pm

I am not going to repeat their obscene imaginings, they really are sick. This demonstrates just how THICK they are...

Suzanne Bosworth
The bloody footprint. Forensic evidence showed a bloodied footprint in the apartment with a distinctive sole pattern. The same sole pattern was found imprinted on the back bumper of the hire care. The shoe size was UK 5/6. The match against Madeleine was "moderate".

I'm hoping samples have been kept, either to eliminate the blood from the inquiry or to formally include it as evidence. Forensic technology has made big advances in the last 6 years

WTF is she on about? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I thought everyone knew by now that there WAS no 'bloody footprint', that like so much else, it was just garbage invented by the media.

If any of them ever actually bothered to read the police files, then they wouldn't make such total plonkers of themselves, over and over again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:31 pm

their stupidty is there for the whole world to see---all seem to be candidate for Care in the Community---they have no concept what so ever of how deranged they all sound.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:52 pm

I don't know how they manage to cross busy roads, or tie their own shoelaces, Rhodes. I have NEVER come across such stupid, nasty people before.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:54 pm

You'd think they would know about history repeating itself, wouldn't you.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:01 pm

When they're not imagining libellous sh*t about the McCanns' private lives, or inventing garbage that simply never happened, they're fighting with each other.

I know how those Georgian aristocrats who used to visit Bedlam to gaze in horror at the mad people felt; it's nothing but a freak show.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Of one of hoho's wonderwoof fillums:

Jennifer Heseltine Whats a cadaver? Im gunna watch it

What can you possibly say?

rofl rofl rofl rofl

BTW, they're appointed two new Admin, as well as re-adminning the Irish troll.

Do we know which one is Debunker? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:13 pm

bb1 wrote:Of one of hoho's wonderwoof fillums:

Jennifer Heseltine Whats a cadaver? Im gunna watch it

What can you possibly say?

rofl roflroflrofl

BTW, they're appointed two new Admin, as well as re-adminning the Irish troll.

Do we know which one is Debunker? Pcorneater

What are the names of the two new Admin. That's a clue to Debunker, by the way.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Zoe, or something, and Hedda Hopper? Something like that? Mind you, as the Irish troll's got her paws on the Admin panel, Mr Bunker's services won't really be required.

I wonder if a database will escape? Some private messages, mayhap?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:52 pm

I see the Amaral supporters have just about managed to wreck the Justice site with their old tricks. Getting trolling instructions from Gonc HQ, were they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Hoho's Stazi have shrieked and pointed at another 'infiltrator'-

Kathryn Golightly Omg... I already deleted them... I have stayed calm i have asked questions im not a hater im not a troll and look how u lot are acting? No wonder people are being given a bad name i thought u were all adults open discussion theories and now all ur doing is proving the pro abductions right already im receiving hate pms i mean seriously? Am i not anti abduction enough for some of u? Anti mccanns enough or something? My dear god im agenuine person genuine mother using a genuine facebook profile asking genuine questions and look at the response i get!!!!!

Paranoid lunatics.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next