JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 Gonc 'Libel Trial' News - The Begging Bowls Are Officially Out ** - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 Gonc 'Libel Trial' News - The Begging Bowls Are Officially Out ** - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 Gonc 'Libel Trial' News - The Begging Bowls Are Officially Out ** - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 Gonc 'Libel Trial' News - The Begging Bowls Are Officially Out ** - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 Gonc 'Libel Trial' News - The Begging Bowls Are Officially Out ** - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 Gonc 'Libel Trial' News - The Begging Bowls Are Officially Out ** - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 Gonc 'Libel Trial' News - The Begging Bowls Are Officially Out ** - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 Gonc 'Libel Trial' News - The Begging Bowls Are Officially Out ** - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 Gonc 'Libel Trial' News - The Begging Bowls Are Officially Out ** - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonc 'Libel Trial' News - The Begging Bowls Are Officially Out **

+2
Sabot
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gonc 'Libel Trial' News - The Begging Bowls Are Officially Out ** - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonc 'Libel Trial' News - The Begging Bowls Are Officially Out **

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:52 am

And he certainly won't be able to threaten them in Court.

What, you mean Dr Goncalol won't be allowed to 'help' them down the court stairs, Sabot? But how can he win then, if he can't use his favourite methods?

Ms Duarte will have him for breakfast, I have no doubt. Strange, isn't it, that the first she knew about the supposed unbanning was when it leaked out? There is something odd about that whole business, between it being such a hole-in-corner affair, and no original documents being available.

I confess, I do have moments when I wonder if the whole thing wasn't fabricated by Team Gonc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonc 'Libel Trial' News - The Begging Bowls Are Officially Out ** - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonc 'Libel Trial' News - The Begging Bowls Are Officially Out **

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Can't see anything in the Portuguese press about this; I would have thought they would keep an eye on the Lisbon court lists?
And it must be on the September list, as it is only a couple of weeks away. Allegedly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:16 pm

Don't forget he's got an Ace up his sleeve, and a Crystal Ball in his pocket.

Are we sure he hasn't bogged off to The Azores, or something?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Anything is possible with that lot, Sabot - except telling the truth. They'd better dig deep, if they have only a fortnight to hand over €€€€€€€€€€€€€ to Saint Gonc.

Never mind, I see Gonc has a stonking 1940 supporters out of the whole of Portugal; if they each give €100 to Gonc, that should keep him happy for a day or two.

Frankly, how much sympathy do they think there is for Gonc, outside of his own clique? B*gger all, from what I can see.

When CdM are printing recipes about feeding four people for €5 daily, how much are people going to care about that national embarrassment and serial tax-dodger?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:27 pm

They still seem to have some weird idea that Gonc is going to take The McCanns to the cleaners.
Can't they read? Or perhaps they are all stone deaf?

Let's just get on with The Libel Trial. Libel is Libel in any language.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:36 pm

Hmm. Maybe it's because they all think the McCanns DONE IT, sabot? And they are incapable of grasping that what they think of anything is totally irrelevant.
By the laws of the nations involved, the McCanns are innocent people, whether the haters like it or not.

They equally cannot grasp that there is nothing to suggest that Madeleine McCann was not alive when she left 5a; there is certainly nothing to suggest she was anywhere near the car.

The haters cannot apply Occam's Razor - that the simplest reason for Madeleine's disappearance is that someone walked into 5a, probably using one of the keys Gonc denied existed, and walked out again carrying her.

It would have been the work of seconds; no need to invent mysteries and ridiculous plots.

Remember what Paiva the Dream Interpreter said last year?

Paiva: amaral’s thesis has prevented other theories from being investigated.
January 12, 2010 5:11 pm via txtReplyRetweetFavorite
@JDPSky
JondiPaolo

The only cover-up is in Portimao; let's hope it is only for Gonc's incompetence, and nothing more sinister.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Ooooh, do you mean that more about The Portimao Cover Up will come out at The Libel Trial?
Lots of careers on the line then.

Sad, really. If only they had tried to find that poor child instead of using their normal tactics.
Goncalo Amaral will rue the day he put his nasty, twisted mind to work on stitching up The McCanns. And so will a few others.

But it might be a good day for Portugal. Pity about Madeleine, but none of them ever cared about her. Or Joana Cipriano.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:13 pm

Gonc 'Libel Trial' News - The Begging Bowls Are Officially Out ** - Page 2 Hindth10

Now that sounds like a threat to me, from Myra Hindley's Number One Fan. :

ETA, yes, it is a threat

ustice4maddie Seeking justice
@
@Pippa2812 Im asking hubby when home from work if we can go ,its my big chance of telling #mccann exactly what i think of them
3 hours ago
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:42 pm

That's all we need to round things off nicely. Some English Fish Wife appearing on television outside The Lisbon Court, screeching abuse at The McCanns.
I'll bet two million hits on YouTube. But I very much doubt her husband will be there.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Be good if the old boot does, actually, Sabot, we need a replacement for the shouty woman in the hat who made a fool of herself at the last one Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:50 pm

bb1 wrote:Be good if the old boot does, actually, Sabot, we need a replacement for the shouty woman in the hat who made a fool of herself at the last one Pcorneater

I have a feeling that this could be a Classic, Bonny.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:26 pm

Yup, and we've got a volunteer.

Justice4maddie Seeking justice
We on F/B have got a 54 seater coach up to go to court for #mccann appeal, there are 6 vacant seats if interested please message me
3 hours ago

Yes, of course you do. Just like Butler and co were all going to be at the last one. Liars and fantasists, the lot of them rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:33 pm

bb1 wrote:Yup, and we've got a volunteer.

Justice4maddie Seeking justice
We on F/B have got a 54 seater coach up to go to court for #mccann appeal, there are 6 vacant seats if interested please message me
3 hours ago

Yes, of course you do. Just like Butler and co were all going to be at the last one. Liars and fantasists, the lot of them rofl

You mean they won't be on YouTube? Such a pity. I was so looking forward to that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:38 pm

Isn't it pathetic? Mind you I still have high hopes of the Hindley fan getting arrested for, well, being out in public in daylight and scaring the people of Lisbon Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:51 pm

I suppose they do know that they are in for the traditional hater Tears Before Bedtime?

Because let's suspend disbelief and assume something legal is stirring in Lisbon.

Gonc cannot boast about his career as a police officer; that gives Ms Duarte the opening for the matter of his CRIMINAL conviction for perjury.

Also, Gonc cannot start mouthing off in court about the Evil McCanns keeping his book without committing further perjury. He will have to tell the truth - that his previous publishers don't want them back.

Oh, and I doubt he can expect too much support from G & P after the trouble he has caused them.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:19 pm

This is even funnier than the exhibition half-cut made of herself:

justice4maddie Seeking justice
2 seats left for Lisbon #mccann court case mid Sept ,looks like we will have to get maybe 3 coaches,as lots more on other forums want to go

No they don't, you fibber Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:53 pm

It's hurting too much to keep laughing.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:53 pm

bb1 wrote:This is even funnier than the exhibition half-cut made of herself:

2 seats left for Lisbon #mccann court case mid Sept ,looks like we will have to get maybe 3 coaches,as lots more on other forums want to go

No they don't, you fibber Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau

I wonder if they will remember to block book the plane's to go with the coach passengers.

Do we catch the coach in Yorkshire or is it doing round the UK pick up's rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Not clever at all are they, check flights before booking coaches yernuts liar

Last edited by Maggs on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Looks like it's going to be bus all the way, Maggs...

Sorry to all who asked, but coach 1 now full, will let you know when we have spaces on coach 2 ,dont worry we will get you Lisbon #mccann
2 hours ago

Can you imagine being trapped on a coach with a Myra Hindley fan, Spudders spouting bullpoo, and Brat shreiking? Purgatory.
Or it would be, if this 'coach' existed anywhere except her raddled head.

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Maggs, they've already thought about the pick ups. The bus tour will be started somewhere accessible to the Chunnel, obviously. Wink

Can you imagine being trapped on a coach with a Myra Hindley fan, Spudders spouting bullpoo, and Brat shreiking? Purgatory.
Or it would be, if this 'coach' existed anywhere except her raddled head

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:20 pm

lily wrote:Maggs, they've already thought about the pick ups. The bus tour will be started somewhere accessible to the Chunnel, obviously. Wink

Would that be the Chunnel Tannul?

No Lily, just found out. Meeting at a chairport near you.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:24 pm

lily wrote:Maggs, they've already thought about the pick ups. The bus tour will be started somewhere accessible to the Chunnel, obviously. Wink

They might have to use a ferry - might not be able to go through the Chunnel! That means over to France, then down through Spain, and into Portugal. Maybe if they do this trip after I get back from my brief holiday, me and the boys can go and help them on their way, as it were. You know, Harley Davidson outriders? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:27 pm

For Christ's sake, will you lot all stop mocking this fantastic idea. This is the best idea they have ever had. Thirty six hours locked up on a coach together, all pissed. Sheesh, they'll all kill each other before they even get there, let alone on the way back.
Anyone left will commit Hari Kiri.
So give them a bit of encouragement, will ya.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:32 pm

Just how stupid and gullible are these people - don't answer!

Posted by: JL3 on August 30, 2011 7:16 PMPosted by: . . . on August 30, 2011 7:09 PM

May they Remain Elsewhere !
AMEN.

==========

Evening Jerome, like a very bad case of rot, they will be back and they will 'take no prisoners' lol

Everything rides on them winning the upcoming court case yet, they know that not only is a 'longshot' - there will be NO winners at all, except perhaps Madeleine finally, when the truth finally starts to dawn on those who to date have been happy in their ignorance there will be no going back.

I see on twitter they are already booking seats on coaches to Lisbon for the trial, seems they may already be required to book a third.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Posted by: Eve from Essex on August 30, 2011 7:30 PMJL3 on August 30, 2011 7:16 PM

Hopefully the McCann's will attend the court for the libel case.

However, I very much doubt that they will have any supporters apart from Isabel Duarte.

I imagine that there will eventually be about five, 54 seater coaches that will be turning up to see the McCann's hopefully defeated AGAIN!

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next