JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Amaral latest - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Amaral latest - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Amaral latest - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Amaral latest - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Amaral latest - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Amaral latest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Amaral latest - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Amaral latest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Amaral latest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Amaral latest

+2
Sabot
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Amaral latest - Page 2 Empty Re: Amaral latest

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:57 pm

There have been strong rumours about her being under the Portuguese legal silence rule now in her own right.

That would certainly explain her uncharacteristic silence when so many things are going on, Greenink. Interestingly, the other Iberian hatebloggers also seem to have taken a vow of silence.

Apart from Amaral's chum mariac, of course, but she's bonkers.

The truth is going to come out sooner or later, Morais can't keep it swept under the carpet forever.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:17 pm

Under the Portuguese Legal Silence Rule? OMG. She isn't an Arguida, is she?

Noooo, please don't do this to me. I will probably die laughing. I will, I will. I loath that woman even more than I loath Goncalo Amaral. He at least had some convoluted excuse. She has none at all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:25 pm

she will be an arguida if she was arrested for perverting the course of justice.

One of the 'forkers said she's of travelling around Brazil.........did she go steerage or buy 2 tickets for that immense girth of hers?
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:27 pm

She can blame it all on lurrvve making her do strange things, Sabot.

Amaral latest - Page 2 Levylo10

Who could resist the blandishments of such a Love God?

vomit

ETA, that's not a very good excuse, Rhodes. They have the internet and things in Brazil....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:39 pm

rhodes wrote:she will be an arguida if she was arrested for perverting the course of justice.

One of the 'forkers said she's of travelling around Brazil.........did she go steerage or buy 2 tickets for that immense girth of hers?

She probably sank the boat, Rhodes. But with the size of her she would almost certainly float.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:43 pm

bb1 wrote:She can blame it all on lurrvve making her do strange things, Sabot.

Amaral latest - Page 2 Levylo10

Who could resist the blandishments of such a Love God?

vomit

ETA, that's not a very good excuse, Rhodes. They have the internet and things in Brazil....

Look now, no one in their right mind is ever going to fancy that. That is just a Slob. And she at least does have a pretty face. So she must have screwed him for money. Or fame. Whatever.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:47 pm

can't even imagine how those 2 would have fitted into 1 bed:vomit: imagine the slapping noises!

If she's in Brazil I'm a monkey's uncle.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:21 pm

rhodes wrote:can't even imagine how those 2 would have fitted into 1 bed:vomit: imagine the slapping noises!

If she's in Brazil I'm a monkey's uncle.

Rhodes, please don't do this to me. I already have enough horrible images in my head about those two.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:44 pm

Hounder:

Kate and Gerry McCann, if trying to do everything in their power to help the police as they have repeatedly said they were doing, would have asked what records they needed and made sure that they themselves forwarded them to the PJ.

What? Are they in some parallel universe? The 'records' they are so obsessed with were of no relevance whatsoever to Madeleine's abduction. It's safe to assume that Amaral wanted to get his paws on people's medical and financial records so they could blow out his office window into the lap of a passing employee of some Portuguese tabloid, as so much other confidential information did.

Have they really no idea how totally, utterly, unprofessional and untrustworthy the Great Co-Ordinator is?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:49 pm

Rosalinda V. Hutton ‏@RosalindaHu 45m
@CaroleShooter @zante03 Putting truth above profit, Goncalo Amaral offers his book free online for English readers. #McCann

And Hutton is totally ignorant of reality - that Amoral did NOT give his permission for his potboiler to be online for free; if she ever stopped trolling people and did some real research, she would know that his publishers made their displeasure with the free online version known at the banning trial.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:05 pm

Frances Gallagher Gonalo has access to witnesses possibly from the unrealeased files and this is what the McCanns would fear according to Blacksmith.

1. Gonalo shouldn't have access to ANYTHING in the retained files - he was kicked off the case.

2. Why on earth would the McCanns 'fear' this? If Bullsh-t spent as much time reading the police files as he does inventing Secret Things, he would know that the retained files contain information, much supplied by the UK police, about paedophiles who were in Portugal at the time. The sort of people the Yard is interested in, and Gonalo ignored.

3. Bullsh*t has proven repeatedly that he's a WUM who puts Coldwater to shame.

4. Anyone who thinks Gonalo:

Amaral latest - Page 2 Ga_20110

is in any fit state to stand up to a court trial, where he would have to defend his ridiculous Fridge Theory, and explain himself to a judge, is truly, truly deluded.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:34 pm

I've just worked it out. Frances Gallagher/McCarthy is doing homage to Goncalo's weight loss by slimming down his name to Gonalo!

How long before he becomes Goo?

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:40 pm

greenink211 wrote:I've just worked it out. Frances Gallagher/McCarthy is doing homage to Goncalo's weight loss by slimming down his name to Gonalo!

How long before he becomes Goo?

Oo?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:39 am

Re: Scotland Yard
Post cherry1 Today at 10:01 am

Knowing policemen I would think if you don't get a reply Kathy it is because the whole team are out in Portugal lounging on the beach or propping up the local bars for liquid refreshment stuck in the loo after gorging themselves too much or busy checking out the local women!

seriously though well done on contacting them and lets hope you get a reply, and a sensible one at that!

PS for any coppers looking in just joking of course

Making pigs of themselves? Drinking on duty? Womanising? She's getting the Yard muddled up with Amaral.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:24 pm

Amaral latest - Page 2 Stooge10

Stooge Sargento is still without Gonc's company on Dear Julia's daytime telly sofa - it doesn't seem to be spoiling his appetite, though!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:16 pm

I advise júlia pinheiro to call experts in disinfestation, to disinfect the studio, but, specially the chairs in which these two were, because of germs or microbes, because we do not know what sort of diseases they have, specially sargento due to the fact of being amaral´s servant.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:19 pm

specially sargento due to the fact of being amaral´s servant

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Yes, those two have been joined at the hip for a very long time; something serious has clearly happened for Stooge Sargento to be going on TV without the boss.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:50 pm

yes bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Wasn't this about when we noticed there was something not quite right with Gonc? Three years ago -

Amaral latest - Page 2 Very_s10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Just in case people are asking themselves, Just what kind of intellectual giant is Dear Julia, that Goncalol has, in the past, honoured her with his presence - some of the delights her viewers have enjoyed this week:

Amaral latest - Page 2 Julia_10

She makes Lorraine Kelly look like David Dimbleby. rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:25 am

Jo Bamber
Has the liabel trail between the McCann's and Goncola Amaral been re-listed and if so how long has it been listed for ??

Sofia de Landerset I expect the trial to be scheduled after the judicial holidays. As for other questions, could we please either open a thread that aggregates everything, or use the one that was opened by Carrie? Thank you!

Well, that's nice and vague, isn't it? I expect to win the Lottery tonight, just like I expected to win the Euromillions draw last night.

When are they going to tell the truth? That there isn't going to be a libel trial? That 'Goncola' has NO defence? He only won that strange, hole-in-corner overturning decision on weak Yuman Rites grounds - his defence against libel was non-existent.

Why isn't Astro telling them the truth about Amaral's health? That there is no way he is fit to stand trial - which may well be his excuse for agreeing to the McCanns' demands.

He's being handed a Certificate of Incompetency daily by Porto PJ and the Yard - do they seriously think he is going to stand up in court and defend his risible Fridge Theory and his sh*te about defrosting corpses?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:34 am

I bet he wishes he'd not delayed that trial quite so often. He did at least stand some small chance of saving his once fat face back some three years ago, even if only in a reduced settlement.
Now we are daily seeing the effects of his skanky book that could not have been judged in the beginning.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:42 am

A most exquisite example of being hoist by one's own petard, isn't it? If Gonc had grown a pair - and paid his lawyers - he did stand a slender chance of getting away with it.

But because he's delayed and delayed, events are daily demonstrating just how useless he was - and how vindictive.

Did you notice what hoho let slip?

Lizzy Hideho Taylor The timing for the cadaver scent has been nder scrutiny and no exact time has been established

Her members are all too dumb to notice that she's been told, presumably by Team Gonc, that all things dog have gone in the bin.

Not surprisingly, as not only was nothing ever found to back them up beyond a few spots of blood from a clumsy Portuguese policeman, and a speck in the car from the very much alive Gerry McCann.

But hundreds of people - police officers, other families on holiday, their visitors, cleaners, etc., had all traipsed in and out of 5A, unhindered by Amaral, in the THREE MONTHS between Madeleine's abduction and the dog circus.

The main plank of their hate campaign has gone, and not before time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:01 am

What a nasty piece of work Gonc fanatic Luz is:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2001.240

Quote from: Luz on Today at 06:25:55 AM
....Third, and not the last, even though I have little patience to keep on reading the McCann apologists...
just like in 2008, when it was imperative that the case was archived, Gordon Brown sold himself short for this case by blackmailing with the Lisbon Treaty (the little barsteward arrived after everyone had signed...), now David Cameron (dis)honored the Algarve (my beloved country) with his UNwelcome visit to Monchique.

If I am right, the portuguese Attorney-General will be authorizing a puppet SY investigation in order to discard it as an unsuccessful case, due to the "dumb, clumsy,....portuguese" and Mr and Ms McCann are as clean as a whore's sheet in Britain,...praised be the Lord!

...after all they only became catholics on May 4th 2007, so they must not fear the Lord's judgement day! ...unfortunatelly

Evil witch - and a liar to boot.

David Cameron (dis)honored the Algarve (my beloved country) with his UNwelcome visit to Monchique.

No-one in Portugal seems to agree with her, happily - the Editor of JN certainly didn't. He said -

The presence of Cameron in our country is a valuable aid for the recovery of the image of Portugal as a country safe and for the affirmation of the Algarve as one of the best quality European destinations.

But can you imagine going on holiday to Portugal and coming across a racist bigot like Luz? It's the likes of her that have got the country such a bad press in the past.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:03 pm

hey Luz, do me a favour: why don´t you find a place in a lunatic asylum, you have the signs to be in it.

feck you Luz, you stink, you are a barsteward. one day your poison will punish you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next