JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Amaral denies CdM 'story' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Amaral denies CdM 'story' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Amaral denies CdM 'story' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Amaral denies CdM 'story' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Amaral denies CdM 'story' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Amaral denies CdM 'story' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Amaral denies CdM 'story' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Amaral denies CdM 'story' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Amaral denies CdM 'story' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Amaral denies CdM 'story'

+3
greenink211
Pedro Silva
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Amaral denies CdM 'story' Empty Amaral denies CdM 'story'

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Many, many thanks to Pedro, for translating what Amaral said on Dear Julia this afternoon.

Julia Pinheiro (JP): the news is from Correio da Manhã (CDM), which claims that a South-african entrepeneur believes that the body of Maddie McCann, could be at Murat´s villa backyard, this South-african, I think he is engineer, claims that he conducted an investigation with equipment attached to a special radar and the results discovered were presented to PJ , so gonçalo amaral (GA) what do you think about this?

GA: look, this news have big mistakes, 1) that I have given an interview to CDM, not true, I have not told this, I appreciate that CDM correct this. I can tell you that I tried to speak , during morning, with CDM editor, but, I couldn´t, until a reporter, let´s move to other questions, you Júlia told that he is an engineer, these are the titles, it is an investigator, he is an engineer, but graduated in investigator, to be an investigator, it´s not enough to have a graduation in the area of engineering, it is like this: an investigator creates himself and works

JP: not true, you have not given an interview, but, oh gonçalo, do you think or not that is possible, when you investigated

GA: everything is possible, let´s see if a body exists or no body, but that is another discussion, now it is like this: this news suggests, that this technique used, it is only abroad, it´s a lie, it is a lie because in Portugal this has been used and it also lie that in this concrete case , such never happened, I recall to the journalists that there are images of technicians doing this, and are from the Aveiro university, department of mines and geology, we discovered that, it is well documented, below this house, traces of a roman village, a terrain with some value,

JP: and you have found nothing.

GA: nothing. So, now saying that a body is there, whether bones or sticks or

JP: could it be bobi (pet dog), from mr….

GA: I don´t know, to claim immediately that it was in that night a body placed there,

JP: it is normal that when a dog or cat dies to be placed in…

GA: let´s not speculate, I, that have accompanied the case, if something there had been there, for example, the body of this little girl, being existed, could only be happened after that search, after what was being done there, a planned search, and all the areas, places, of the terrain, it is impossible , and by the way, I think that this gentleman, a few months ago, told to be careful, contacted by mail, because someone also south-african, this theory that a body is there, is also from a few mediums, some vibrations, so, alerting for these situations, now, because PJ of Porto is connecting all loose ends, I don´t know how they are connecting all loose ends, it is expected to return there. Let me tell you

JP: it doesn´t exist. According also CDM, that south-african thinks that Robert Murat has nothing to do with it

GA: nobody have, neither Robert Murat, nor the family, no one, but this gentleman, the device he used seems to have been used less time before doing this, people from Aveiro university arrived there, highly qualified people in this area, they do this during all their life.

JP: let me talk with António Pinto Pereira (APP).

APP: Oh Júlia, this is so relevant this news as the tenth investigation about the Camarate case, 32 years later of the death of the prime-minister, these are sordid issues, which come permanently at the surface, I don´t know if the purpose is to sell newspapers, or whatever it is, this not a news, although a point, for me, I don´t understand nothing of it…

-----------------------

Curiouser and curiouser....especially this section:

GA: look, this news have big mistakes, 1) that I have given an interview to CDM, not true, I have not told this, I appreciate that CDM correct this. I can tell you that I tried to speak , during morning, with CDM editor, but, I couldn´t, until a reporter, let´s move to other questions,

So, just who started this rubbish? Why did CdM think they had spoken to Gonc when, just for once, they hadn't?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Amaral denies CdM 'story' Empty Re: Amaral denies CdM 'story'

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:31 pm

You welcome bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:51 pm

bb1 wrote:Many, many thanks to Pedro, for translating what Amaral said on Dear Julia this afternoon.

So, just who started this rubbish? Why did CdM think they had spoken to Gonc when, just for once, they hadn't?

Two possibilities cross my mind. Either the paper simply made that bit up or the paper believed that the story had originated from Amaral.

If, perhaps a "journalist" who has known connections to Amaral had passed the story to the paper with commentary then perhaps the paper would have presumed his knowledge about it and that he had had input into the commentary (just like an interview really). Just a guess but one that fits the facts quite well, I think.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Yes, I think you're on the right lines with that, Greenink - it does make sense of that part of it.

CdM must, surely, have thought there was some kind of link between this character and Amaral; according to Carolina/Montclair, this rubbish merited four pages in CdM.

Now, that is an awful lot of column inches for some chancer spinning a ridiculous story.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Incidentally, if, in the fullness of time, it transpires that Amaral has had the same trick played on him, as was done to Kate McCann when her diaries were published, I am sorry to admit I will not be able to resist ROFLMAO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:22 am

According to what I have read so far, if there were to be a body there then it would have to have been buried after Eddie and Keela searched the property in August. This would cock up Amaral's Hypothesis that the body was carried in the car as the dogs searched Murat's house and the car at the same time. Unless The McCanns moved the body before the search and then moved it again to bury it in Murat's garden. Or unless Eddie is totally useless.
The entire place was crawling with Journalists so two nightly forays seems even more unlikely.

But this man says that Madeleine was buried there on the night she disappeared which according to The Files, couldn't have happened before 9 pm, and must have been accomplished by 10 pm when everyone started searching.
I would hazard a guess that this man's reading of The Files was on a par with Pat Brown.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:47 am

birch:
yernuts
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:23 am

And let us not forget, this vile wretch claims Madeleine was buried only 60 cm down after this supposed 'second driveway' was laid on top.

If that were the case, then no dogs would have been required. There are very good reasons why bodies are normally buried six feet down.

I hope this disgusting con-man is heading for jail.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:30 am

From the other thread, proves the nonsense re GPR detecting skeletons. LL

Can GPR really show the skeleton?

No. That is a Hollywood adaptation of the technique. A grave will look like a large, upside-down “U” on the profile view and a rectangular shape in 3D planview.

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:32 am

bb1 wrote:And let us not forget, this vile wretch claims Madeleine was buried only 60 cm down after this supposed 'second driveway' was laid on top.

If that were the case, then no dogs would have been required. There are very good reasons why bodies are normally buried six feet down.

I hope this disgusting con-man is heading for jail.
According to the newspaper it was actually 60 inches.
And if those radar pictures in the video are true.....then yes, it is 60 inches

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:35 am

It started out as 60 cm, Tony:

Speaking to the "Morning Post" claimed to have detected all the 60 cm depth.

Portugal doesn't use inches.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:40 am

bb1 wrote:It started out as 60 cm, Tony:

Speaking to the "Morning Post" claimed to have detected all the 60 cm depth.

Portugal doesn't use inches.
He is saying the body is buried 24 inches deep?
I don't think so. Nor does his radar. There is, a ground disturbance far deeper than 24 inches.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:44 am

I don't know what game of Chinese Whispers is going on, Tony, but it started out as 60 cm.

Now, whether that was hastily respun when the morons behind this realised how stupid it is, I don't know, but 60 cm was what it began as.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:50 am

bb1 wrote:I don't know what game of Chinese Whispers is going on, Tony, but it started out as 60 cm.

Now, whether that was hastily respun when the morons behind this realised how stupid it is, I don't know, but 60 cm was what it began as.
The disturbance doesn't look anything like what you would expect to see body wise.
It is an anomaly, but one I would expect to see from plumbing. Do the Murat's have a pool?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:57 am

They most certainly do have a pool, Tony:

Amaral denies CdM 'story' 5441pa10

The PJ did an ultra-thorough search, as you can see. They soil-probed, everything, right down to the remains of a Roman structure on the site.

I don't know whether this man is a nut-job obsessive, or hired by Persons Unknown to smear Murat and the McCanns all over again.

Whatever the case, the PJ really should be getting a grip on this and stopping this vile, and libellous, speculation from the ghouls.

It's a disgusting display.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:12 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
The fool has made a complete ass of himself.....he's found the plumbing encased in concrete.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Last edited by crazytony on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:19 am

He may not even be at the right house, Tony:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t1936-robert-murat-my-lawyers-are-dealing-with-this

It's the dogs, you see - those dogs wouldn't let him into 'their' garden once without raising a ruckus - never mind FOUR TIMES.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:21 am

On the video on the Expresso site at 04.20 onwards he says in English that this "something" is buried between 400 and 650 millimetres below ground level. (15.75 inches to 25.6 inches).

Something else is now puzzling me. This interview was done at the airport on 28th June when he left Portugal, so why did it not appear till a whole week later alongside the CdM article?

Last edited by greenink211 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:24 am

greenink211 wrote:On the video on the Expresso site at 04.20 onwards he says in English that this "something" is buried between 400 and 650 millimetres below ground level. (15.75 inches to 25.6 inches).

I know he says he is a developer but does actually know how to read the ground radar data?
I have used one of the machines and I am telling you the anomaly is more than two feet.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:30 am

Thanks, Greenink, so this is a very shallow grave indeed.

I can only assume the forkers and hounders know as little about dogs as they do about everything else.

Because the wonderwoofs would not have been needed to find 'something' at that depth - Mrs Murat's GIANT GUARD DOGS would have done their own excavating.

Indeed, the humans would probably have been able to smell 'something'.

But of course, there is nothing TO smell, because this is just a load of crap from yet another attention-seeking ghoul wanting his fifteen minutes of fame.

He should be damned well ashamed of himself - and so should all the forkers, hounders and general sickos who are lapping this up, because it gives them a new excuse to talk about dead children.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:34 am

crazytony wrote:
greenink211 wrote:On the video on the Expresso site at 04.20 onwards he says in English that this "something" is buried between 400 and 650 millimetres below ground level. (15.75 inches to 25.6 inches).

I know he says he is a developer but does actually know how to read the ground radar data?
I have used one of the machines and I am telling you the anomaly is more than two feet.

He is quoted as saying that the cost included training in how to read the data so no, he is not an expert reader.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:40 am

bb1 wrote:Thanks, Greenink, so this is a very shallow grave indeed.

I can only assume the forkers and hounders know as little about dogs as they do about everything else.

Because the wonderwoofs would not have been needed to find 'something' at that depth - Mrs Murat's GIANT GUARD DOGS would have done their own excavating.

Indeed, the humans would probably have been able to smell 'something'.

But of course, there is nothing TO smell, because this is just a load of crap from yet another attention-seeking ghoul wanting his fifteen minutes of fame.

He should be damned well ashamed of himself - and so should all the forkers, hounders and general sickos who are lapping this up, because it gives them a new excuse to talk about dead children.

The comment you make about the dogs is especially true given that this driveway under which this South African amateur seems to think he has found a body is NOT a concrete drive as I had thought.

It is "covered in pebble stones. He says so at 04.00 in the same video.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:43 am

greenink211 wrote:
crazytony wrote:

He is quoted as saying that the cost included training in how to read the data so no, he is not an expert reader.
A manual comes with those machines Also, to the side of the radar screen there is depth measurement. You get a signal if an anomaly is detected but it needs a professional to tell you if it is worth digging for.
The one I had the pleasure of using was being used on an archeology dig in Florida. It was very enlightening.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:44 am

As the PJ did such a thorough job, they were down as deep as the Roman ruins, I think we can take it there is nothing there. I seem to recall they even had expert assistance from one of the universities?

They didn't just watch CSI and read a Teach Yourself Ghouling manual.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:47 am

It is "covered in pebble stones. He says so at 04.00 in the same video.

Thanks, I missed that bit.

So, this character was supposedly lurking in Mrs Murat's garden, at night, and messing about on a gravel driveway.

And she has two enormous guard dogs.

Can anyone see the rather large hole in his claims?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next