JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star- Ordeal of Maddie's Dad Gerry - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star- Ordeal of Maddie's Dad Gerry - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star- Ordeal of Maddie's Dad Gerry - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star- Ordeal of Maddie's Dad Gerry - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star- Ordeal of Maddie's Dad Gerry - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star- Ordeal of Maddie's Dad Gerry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star- Ordeal of Maddie's Dad Gerry - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star- Ordeal of Maddie's Dad Gerry - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star- Ordeal of Maddie's Dad Gerry - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star- Ordeal of Maddie's Dad Gerry

+3
lily
Max
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Star- Ordeal of Maddie's Dad Gerry - Page 2 Empty Re: Star- Ordeal of Maddie's Dad Gerry

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:25 pm

I wonder how long she is going to delude her cult about the state Amaral is in? She knows they are all too stupid to actually go and find out for themselves, and they've stopped anything resembling reality from reaching that site by censoring links.

So, is she going to let them carry on thinking there is going to be a libel trial? Oh, why am I even asking, of course she will! She's incapable of honesty, so she will carry on pumping out lies and propaganda for as long as she possibly can. What would hoho do with herself without her loyal and gullible numties to tell her how clever she is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star- Ordeal of Maddie's Dad Gerry - Page 2 Empty Re: Star- Ordeal of Maddie's Dad Gerry

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Gary Wyatt
Somebody from Brighton should stand against Mitchell in the elections. Justice for Madeleine party to remind voters who he supported.

Lily Wells Good idea, wonder if Tony Bennet would be interested

Great idea! I am sure his views on Muslims, gays, furriners, Catholics - indeed, anyone who isn't a straight (apparently) white, male, Christian evangelist will go down really well in Brighton. thumbsup 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:14 pm

David Reid When I investigated the whole scenario, I looked at it from the perspective of a career in law enforcement. Hocum's razor was used.....blah blah blah.

Hocum's razor is the McCann-hater version of Occam's Razor.

According to Hocum, the most likely explanation is the one that involves thousands of people in an enormous, international conspiracy, plus clones, masons, the nuclear industry and of course, gossip from the hater's hairdresser's neice's neighbours. It's best to be drunk when explaining events using Hocum's razor, it gives you even better ideas for your Hypothesis.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:24 pm

Hocum Pocum. And mind how you strop. You could cut off your Pocum altogether.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:27 pm

John Coxon You can bet Ameral has a couple of cards up his sleeve

Gary Wyatt Gongalo Amaral is always one step ahead

Deluded fools. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:30 pm

Hocum, Gongalo, Ameral🤣 rofl rofl 

I thought it was bad that these fools couldn't detect a date on a newspaper but it just gets worse.

They can't even spell their own hero's name or a word as simple (only two little syllables) as Occam.

Its just like looking in through the windows of some kind of home for the most hopeless forum posters!

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:47 pm

Have you ever seen the like? I didn't know it was possible to be so, well, thick, and still function in society.

IMO, they are ten times worse even than the 'anti' forums because no-one ever corrects them, or points out they're talking utter rubbish. Indeed, hoho encourages them to be ignorant and stupid; the last thing she wants is people actually reading the police files and thinking for themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:51 pm

bb1 wrote:Have you ever seen the like? I didn't know it was possible to be so, well, thick, and still function in society.

IMO, they are ten times worse even than the 'anti' forums because no-one ever corrects them, or points out they're talking utter rubbish. Indeed, hoho encourages them to be ignorant and stupid; the last thing she wants is people actually reading the police files and thinking for themselves.

Very, very true.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:04 am

Rosalinda V. Hutton ‏@RosalindaHu 3h
@Jayelles1 I take great pride in being courteous and well mannered jay, and my timeline is available to all. #McCann

She's some nerve, after what she and her fellow jackals did to that poor woman they thought was Jayelles.

It would have been bad enough if it HAD been Jay, but that it was some complete innocent, who had nothing to do with anything....mad 

They're nothing but a lynch mob.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:07 am

.....And Hoho's Troofseekers plumb new depths of obscenity with yet more grotesque photoshopping. Doubtless it's just a matter of time before they all end up in the Star yet again because of that sick fkc.

As usual, they will only have themselves to blame.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:13 am

Dan Gleebitz Kerryn. Please nick all my stuff and do what thou wilst with it. I'd be honoured!

Oh good, he isn't going to mind starring in VILE SICKO headlines. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:32 am

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 3h
@maturefinancier Please do not copy DodgyDrPayne into my timeline.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:36 am

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 5h
Gerry #McCann target of #troll abuse: It is time these bullying cowards hiding behind fake profiles are prosecuted http://goo.gl/P7fyO1

@tomandroyd @TrulyJudy73 @audleyite The case is now in the hands of the MPS. Lets let the experts deal with it & not feed the frenzy of hate

@CaroleShooter I do believe that the McCanns should not be harassed. I believe that those who do harass them should be prosecuted.

@TrulyJudy73 Please do not copy these people into my timeline.

@CaroleShooter Read the original tweet. It is a news story about trolling of the McCanns. Not about taking sides.

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 4h
@CsChristine66 @CaroleShooter That is your position fine. Do you think it is ok for people to abuse & harass & intimidate them online?

@CaroleShooter It is strange that a tweet about prosecuting those who harass the McCanns brings out so many people who say they don't.

@CaroleShooter I am aware of those who oppose the McCanns, not because I have gone looking, but because I have been attacked by them.

@tonybooth20 You are entitled to your opinion. Being a troll is not about the opinion you might hold but the way it is expressed & promoted

@TrulyJudy73 Please do not copy RosalindaHu into my timeline.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:50 am

@Mumblingaway I have previously blocked AnnaEsse & vivienmiss Please do not copy them into my timeline. Thanks

Charm offensive not going well then?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:07 pm

So, now it's acceptable to hoho's gang not only to snigger at Madeleine McCann, but for danglybits to drag her brother and sister into his crude photoshopping? Depraved, the whole lot of them -but what dreadful PR for Amoral!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:37 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1122122/twitter-police-investigate-mp-rape-threats

quote-

John Whittingdale, chairman of the Culture, Media and Sport Committee has told Sky News Twitter bosses may be called as witnesses in an inquiry to be held in the autumn on "harmful content on the internet".

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the grotesque photoshopping, reminiscent of Nazi anti-
Semitic propaganda, currently starring on hoho's, is brought to the attention of the inquiry.

Along with the trolling of charities, the death threats, and the obscenities and abuse hurled on #mccann by the Amaral supporters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:55 pm

@TREACLEW12QPR I am 100% behind helping Madeleine & Ben. Attacking parents & hypothesising about theories doesn't. NSY are investigating

TREACLE ‏@TREACLEW12QPR 3h
@JimGamble_INEQE I have read the police files on #mccann & there r many questions unanswered, loose ends.They could have helped police more
Expand

Jim Gamble @TREACLEW12QPR I didn't know anyone had access to the NSY files as the case is ongoing.
Expand

@JimGamble_INEQE @TREACLEW12QPR Again they've been told this. Nobody has any access to NSY files & they think Madeleine may be alive #mccann

-----------

Are the dumbo McCann-haters capable of grasping that? That the full, properly-translated files which the Yard has are NOT the same as the edited, spun dodgy translations online files?

Good God, the much vaunted 'tapas rogatory statements' passed through the grubby, lying mitts of Duarte Levy.

Yes, the Duarte Levy who invented 'DNA experts', 'suspicious diplomats', leaks 'from police sources', 24 photos, an endless cast of characters from Kyle to FBI agents and much else.

It is highly likely that the 'tapas statements' which are online are as twisted, spun and edited to suit his agenda as everything else Levy got his paws on.

Incidentally, those statements, like much else, should have been nowhere near the fat fraud. So, who in the PJ passed them to him?

Is that one of the many suspicious events the Yard is taking a look at?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Numty gives How To Be A Sock lessons:

Jock Scotland Just hate to see bullys and people being threatened by McCann shills, just so pathetic. But the job of shills is to derail the #McCann hashtag and stifle debate, distract and stop us. We need to concentrate on being well versed in PJ files and keep asking new people to join. Get them to creat a new account so its safe and anonymous. For example if you use gmail, you can create a new address linked to original that allows a new identity. just put a +newname after the original, eg. JockScotland+newname@gmail.com and you can have multiple idenities with same address. Happy Trolling!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:01 pm

I am sure some may have a use for this gem from Trollskool:

Star- Ordeal of Maddie's Dad Gerry - Page 2 Trolls10

You really couldn't make it up.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:31 pm

bb1 wrote:I am sure some may have a use for this gem from Trollskool:

Star- Ordeal of Maddie's Dad Gerry - Page 2 Trolls10

You really couldn't make it up.....
Thank you biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:56 pm

http://www.justgiving.com/Gerry-McCann1

Total raised
£8,606.81
Gift Aid
£2,044.00

In total, well over £10,000 raised - amazing considering his original target was only £1,000
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2