JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Apologies required from McCann-haters over snake deaths EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Apologies required from McCann-haters over snake deaths EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Apologies required from McCann-haters over snake deaths EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Apologies required from McCann-haters over snake deaths EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Apologies required from McCann-haters over snake deaths EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Apologies required from McCann-haters over snake deaths EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Apologies required from McCann-haters over snake deaths EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Apologies required from McCann-haters over snake deaths EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Apologies required from McCann-haters over snake deaths EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Apologies required from McCann-haters over snake deaths

3 posters

Go down

Apologies required from McCann-haters over snake deaths Empty Apologies required from McCann-haters over snake deaths

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:13 am

The armchair defectives couldn't wait to lynch the relatives of the Canadian children who died after being crushed by a python.

We all saw them, rounding up their lynch mobs. Chief noosewaver was pretendypete, who decided he'd got the case Cracked:

Re: Snake deaths
Post PeterMac on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Ludicrous.
His interview was out of the text book we have been preparing on "how to give a news conference immediately after a tragedy - if you want to be caught."

The idea of a python "strangling" a child and then just for fun "strangling" the other one is prepostrous.
Sadly I can imagine the scenario here.

=======

e: Snake deaths
Post PeterMac on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Exactly so.
A constrictor constricts to eat, and for no other purpose.
If attacked it will bite, even though it is not venomous it will defend itself in that way.

Constrictors do not go around "strangling children" and then move on.

I suspect the local police know it is McDrivel, and are just running it until the boyfriend can go on TV again to give his wonderful stupid story . . . without tears, without any emotion, or perhaps he will the produce the statutory tissue at the appointed time

As usual, they should have kept their sicko imaginings to themselves and let the REAL police do their job.

Because guess what? The snake dun it.

Canada Snake Attack: Boys Died Of Asphyxiation
Post-mortem examinations confirm two brothers were strangled to death by an African rock python in an apartment above a pet store.

http://news.sky.com/story/1125914/canada-snake-attack-boys-died-of-asphyxiation

Still, it was fascinating to see how they all became instant experts on snakes. Rolling Eyes 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Apologies required from McCann-haters over snake deaths Empty Re: Apologies required from McCann-haters over snake deaths

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 am

I am not expert, but I'm contradicting antis through this:

"Animal experts have expressed surprise at the tragedy, many of them noting that, while an African rock python is a dangerous animal capable of killing large prey, it would not normally attack humans."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Apologies required from McCann-haters over snake deaths Empty Re: Apologies required from McCann-haters over snake deaths

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:59 am

They're not worth bothering about, Pedro. They couldn't even keep quiet long enough for the real police to do their job.

No, they were right in there with their sicko fantasies about the poor children having been murdered by people known to them.

They were completely wrong, as usual.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:07 pm

bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Apologies required from McCann-haters over snake deaths Article-2385145-1B29F6D7000005DC-193_634x422

Big snake: This anaconda is believed to be one of the very large snakes Jean-Claude Savoie kept at his Reptile Ocean pet shop

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2385796/Noah-Connor-Barthe-Pictures-boys-strangled-python-playing-serpent-cage.html#ixzz2bOXLA5vC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I will never, ever understand why people keep snakes and other exotic beasts as 'pets' - they belong in the wild, or at a push, in properly-run wildlife centres and zoos. Keeping them in domestic settings says rather a lot about the person who is their 'owner'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Constrictor Snakes don't know their own strength. This one could well just have been looking for warmth, and likely didn't mean to kill at all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Or it had been snoozing in the vent shaft one minute, and the next landed on the boys when the roof gave way, and was angry and scared?

I don't know. I do know I was sickened by how predictably the McCann-haters didn't wait to hear what LE had to say, just started pitchforking away.

I'm happy to blame the moron who kept wild reptiles in such conditions, but whatever led up to it, there seems no doubt that the poor boys were killed by the snake.

The McCann-haters, typically, didn't wait to hear any FACTS, just leapt to wrong conclusions, as usual.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down