JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum Empty Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:47 pm

Many, many thanks to Tony, who keeps everything!

Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum Stupidpor
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum

Post  crazytony Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:50 pm

I am getting through them slowly but surely. biggrin 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:56 pm

http://studiesindiseasedsubjects.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Amaral

Bren to Redsquare

Hi Nigel.

First to wish you and yours a Happy New Year. Hope you are keeping well. I sent an email to you and Tony Bennett yesterday about this supposed meeting.

I don't know if you have skype or MSN but perhaps we could have a chat if you do about this meeting.

My skype sign in details are Bren-bjr
My MSN are (is - woof!) (redacted)

What I was thinking it might be a good idea if we can also get Duarte Levy involved. I know that he has spoken to Goncalo and would help us in the language barrier and also I thought Goncalo might feel at ease with someone there is knows personally.

Just a thought Nigel. Let me know what you think about things.

Take care

Bren

I do hope Gonc's lawyers are going to own up to his own involvement with 3A? No wonder it's a touchy subject with them!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:59 pm

I wish I had found it sooner.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Tony, better late than never. hug 

Well done we knew you have it all much to the annoyance of some others. biggrin 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:40 pm

Remember this bit of naked greed from Gonzo?

The cost of a Madeleine interview Sky News

By Martin Brunt
May 06, 2009 1:27 PM

If you were wondering why there was no interview with former Algarve police chief Goncalo Amaral in our recent Madeleine coverage, here's why.

His agent emailed us: "Since he left Policia Judiciaria his main concern is to reveal to the general public the facts (which) occured during the investigation."

Then he wrote: "He will be available, but will charge a fee of 80.000 euros VAT."

Yeah, we wondered if he meant 80 euros, too.

We didn't wonder for long.

Nem pensar, Jose!

Gonc's anyone's for a free lunch these days. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:38 pm

His agent emailed us

What? His AGENT? Is that right?

Am stunned at his business wheeling and dealing. The haters, hounders, forkers etc......don't find that strange, to say the least.

Isn't that exploiting Madeleine?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:46 pm

You don't think a single one of the Gonc fan club actually cares about Madeleine McCann, or any other child, do you, Lily? All they care about is their beloved Big Rock.

Now, do not ask me why they are so besotted with a scruffy perjurer, brother-defrauder and general oxygen thief, because I don't know. Maybe they identify with him because of their own character deficiencies?

Anyone who listens to the Golden Bullets tape (certified 100% genuine by Joana Morais) of him threatening to kill his ex-girlfriend and her child is left in no doubt about just what a nasty bit of work he is, but none of them seem to care.

Which is their problem. But can you imagine the shrieks and hysteria if anyone even close to the McCanns did a tenth of the vile things Gonc is on record as having done?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum Goncpr11

GONC HEARS HE'S ON A PROMISE FROM SHOUTY WOMAN IN HAT
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:00 pm

You don't think a single one of the Gonc fan club actually cares about Madeleine McCann, or any other child, do you, Lily? All they care about is their beloved Big Rock.

You are right. The cannot and it shows. Right from defacing the posters in PdL and the threats to the children and McCann family in general, of course they don't. They do seem to care about their own skins though. Look at how they have been tying themselves into a pretzel wanting proof of that kidnap post?

Scum that they are.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:07 pm

I wonder if Gonc has repaid the money he cheated his brother out of, as he was ordered to in court?

I wonder if Gonc has paid the court bill from his disaster in Faro, the last time he tangled with Ms Duarte? I shudder to think how much that came to, as he kept messing the court around, pretending to be living in police stations, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:34 pm

the **** called gonçalo amaral is again exposing himself to the ridiculous.

Correction:

goncalo amaral

this is the first time I post in a blog! So, first of all, thank you so much for the work you´ve been doing on behalf of my corruption, incompetence, thirst for fame and fortune, lies, smears, defamation, through my books of lies, instead of true and justice. We are all liars (starting with myself), freaks of nature, with the true purpose of becoming celebrities, we use the excuse of using the freedom of expression to feed our personal insanity. The true purpose about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann don ´t have an objective way, the true aim is to contribute for increasing our own madness, the truth is: we are all insane. This is not a citizenship act, this is a true insane act which proves the madness in our brains, any democratic country should know that we have one true purpose: lies,  smears, defamation,  which is a way to feed our greed, ego, arrogance, and of course our own insanity.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Gonc supporters are all barking mad, Pedro - the prime example being that addled fool smiffy who thinks you're me. Which every single sane person (which lets out the McCann-haters) knows is the most utterly ridiculous things anyone, however drunk/stoned, could possibly imagine, and is one of the many reasons Bullsh't is such a laughing stock.

Moving on....more on Gonzo's demands for €80,000:

http://madeleinemccannthetruth.wordpress.com/2013/09/23/another-80000-euro-myth-bites-the-dust/

Of course Michael Wright was telling the truth in the witness box - about a great many things. Remember when Bennett was in the dock, and his female followers kept rushing back with breathless reports about how he was running rings round Carter Ruck?

Then our Jean-Pierre posted up far more measured, accurate reports, helped by his legal background which meant he actually understood what was going on? And was proven accurate by later judgements, etc?

So it will prove with these 'court reports' - we KNOW there are chunks of testimony missing. But let's leave the Gonc fan club to find that out the hard way. biggrin

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Tigerloaf ‏@Tiger_Loaf 3h
@SafariSara What fools they look when everything they predict turns to dust in front of everyone's eyes.#mccann

Quite. It happens every single time, and the McCann-haters never, ever learn.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:43 pm

As usual, we will be here to laugh at them as we are currently doing. biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Sara ‏@SafariSara 3h
@JohnnyWatergate Dantew28 Yup, poor poor Amaral, he was so upset about his beloved pet, he chucked it in the nearest bin #McCann

I'd forgotten about Gonzo's kind, caring way with the family pet.

On May 10th, the crisis unit's meeting goes on until 2'oclock in the morning.

I receive a phone call from Sofia, who insists on my going home: our Shitzu dog is dead. She found it that morning, lifeless on the ground, with a head injury. She did everything to make sure the girls did not see it, but she didn't have the courage to remove him. When I arrive, everyone is already in bed. I place the Shitzu in a plastic bag, not sure about where I am going to be able to bury him. The ground is hard here. it's not easy to dig a hole and I hardly have the time for it. I decide to drop his remains into a bin.

His callous manner, and lack of interest in just HOW the poor beast came to be dead, has made many think he took a sly kick at it when he was drunk.

As for Lovely Sofa being too dainty to move the dog. Rolling Eyes 

Poor thing's definitely in a better place, away from Chez Gonc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:23 pm

What kind of an example does he set for his family?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Jay Elles ‏@Jayelles1 3h
Do we know who Gonc's new lady is? #mccann

This lovely, mayhap?

Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum Shouty10

She does seem devoted to him, and she's even taken her Shouting Hat off for the occasion.Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:35 pm

She looks too old to be a swooning fan and she looks like she has a lot of weight to throw around. Probably his type.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:37 pm

bb1 wrote:Jay Elles ‏@Jayelles1 3h
Do we know who Gonc's new lady is?  #mccann

This lovely, mayhap?

Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum Shouty10

She does seem devoted to him, and she's even taken her Shouting Hat off for the occasion.Pcorneater 
Not his mum is it? I think he lives with his father now but know nothing of his mother, even if she is still alive. If she is, surely she would be at court to support him?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:41 pm

I have a feeling his mother died a while back, Greenink, and I seem to recall his father passed away earlier this year?

Sources say his brother is still very much alive, however, and still wanting the money Gonc swindled him out of- court documents and translation here:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3832-gonc-s-debts-and-brothers-court-case

Why these idiots hero-worship him, I really do not know. His life was a mess, and his actions unsavoury, long before the McCanns ever had the misfortune to hear his name.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:43 pm

In the name....

Sharon Lawrence ‏@5haronl 3h
If there was any truth in the #McCann twins kidnap threat how could they blame it on a book that UK citizens are not allowed access too?

Big Letters for the hopelessly dumb:

BECAUSE MORAIS WAS POSTING TRANSLATIONS OF IT ON 3A IN JULY 2008 ALMOST AS SOON AS THE INK WAS DRY. YES, THAT 3A, THE SAME ONE AS HUMPTY POSTED THREATS ON IN APRIL 2009.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:08 pm

bb1, I agree with you:

"Gonc supporters are all barking mad - that addled fool smiffy who thinks you're me.".
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Every single person who supports the McCann family, and quite a few others who know how ridiculous that is, is ROFL-ing at him. So it's all good. biggrin biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Mr Sweaty's new squeeze isn't one of these lovelies, is she?

Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum Goncch12

Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum Muttley
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next