JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum

Post  lily Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:26 pm

If it is, it would have to be the one on the left with her hair colored.

He does attract the most gorgeous ladies doesn't he? biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:31 pm

I really cannot imagine why ANY woman would touch him with a disinfected, ten foot bargepole, Lily. He never looks clean - he's reverted back to looking like a tramp, as he did in 2007.

And his abuse of women is well-documented. I totally fail to see the attraction.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:34 pm

I think some women are attracted to the type of man who exhibits thuggish behavior? YUK.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:59 pm

lily wrote:I think some women are attracted to the type of man who exhibits thuggish behavior?  YUK.  
Maybe whoever it is has been persuaded his money will soon be available?

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:03 am

Certainly possible, Greenink. He might attract a lot of the hounders forkers and nasties that way. They don't seem to be too particular to begin with.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:15 am

He can't be any too sure of getting a bean, if Astro and co are scrounging money to pay his legal bills?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:19 am

They would be easily bought, Bonny. A bottle of beer and a plate of whatever and that would be it. rofl rofl rofl 

The nasties do not exactly come across as sophisticates.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:59 pm

Luz the poster-destroyer:

Isabel Duarte used to be (many years ago) one of the best lawyers in "freedom of expression and communication" Law. But after she became associated with Marinho Pinto, the President of the Bar Association, where she also holds a minor job, she hasn't done much work apart from the McCann.

liar liar liar liar liar liar 

She seems to have forgotten the last time Isabel went head to head with Gonzo was in Faro. Where she wiped the floor with him, he lost his case and was ordered to pay all the court costs.

I wonder if he's settled that bill yet? It must have been considerable, due to him pulling stunts like falsely claiming to be living in police stations, the judge having to send out search parties, etc.

Gonc supporters couldn't lie straight in bed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Quote from: C.Edwards on Today at 01:35:24 PM
You are not privy to all that Amaral knows. Did you ever consider that? There are things that are known that cannot be used in a court of law due to daft Portuguese evidence-gathering loopholes. I can't evidence it due to my source, but I trust them implicitly and they are in a position to know. This is *probably* why Amaral has said about the McCanns... "they know I know..."

Goncalo Amaral post on 3Arguidos forum - Page 2 Coldwater-logo-traject
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:36 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post191815.html#p191815

I see Mr Edwards is back claiming his sources (which he previously said were police from Leicester) have given him information that he cannot divulge.

Coldie did that too. Claimed they told him Secret Things at BBQs. It was all bollox, of course. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:06 pm

I wonder if Edwards breeds dogs as well. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:10 pm

Mrs. Isabel Duarte is one of the best lawyers in "freedom of expression and communication" Law.

big true: " Isabel went head to head with Gonzo was in Faro. Where she wiped the floor with him, he lost his case and was ordered to pay all the court costs."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:14 pm

about: "I wonder if Edwards breeds dogs as well.",

hey edwards, you are exposing yourself to the ridiculous.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:24 pm

C.Edwards

Re: The breathtaking hypocrisy of those that support the McCanns
« Reply #191 on: Today at 03:20:07 PM »

Quote from: Rachel Granada on Today at 03:02:22 PM
Who's your source, CEdwards? Paiva's wife's hairdresser's cousin's postman's neighbour?

As well documented in the past... two serving police officers, one of whom was - shall we say - closely involved in the early days of the investigation. I'm saying no more than that as there will be too much identification given away for you lunatics to start causing trouble

---------

Do they seriously expect people to believe this WUM garbage🤣 rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:50 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post191829.html#p191829

How many attention seeking trolls does this case gather?

The incident when Cedward pretended to be his own sister, then got his heads muddled up, was very entertaining, in fairness. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:02 pm

Who could forget the strange business of Cedward and his boss's credit card?

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post191832.html#p191832

Where do these WUMs, liars and fantasists come from?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Superb post by Gilet:

Quote from: gilet on Today at 03:08:57 PM
So being shocked in your terms is "being aggressive".

No wonder you fail to realise how silly this thread looks and how deplorable it looks that you rush to hero-worship Goncalo Amaral, the disgraced ex cop and how easily you forget little Madeleine McCann.

No it is not right what Amaral is doing.
You really don't get it.
Amaral is accusing the McCanns of heinous criminal behaviour.
The McCanns are trying to stop him from doing that.

You seem to think it is OK for Amaral to accuse people and wrong for those people to challenge him.

SO if I state here that Carlymichelle the Australian killed her baby sister and I keep repeating that and i name you fully and post your picture up and I put up your address etc that is OK? Really? Oh by the way, just like Amaral I won't have any proof of my claims.

Would you not complain to mods?

And if I then wrote a book about it and made a lot of money and you were trashed in the papers in Australia for it, you would simply ignore me? Really?

Would you not sue?

That is all the McCanns are doing or are you too intent on hero-worship of Amaral to realise that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Looks like it's OK to tell outright lies if you're a pretendy 'court reporter'. Which devalues the 'court reports' even further.

But hey, anything that gives the pitchforkers hope for a little longer......biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:15 pm

heinous criminal behaviour was what amaral did through smears, lies, defamation, gained dirty fame and fortune, when he discarded clues which were against his madness.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Sez the poster-destroyer of the Algarve:

Who cares if a PJ from Lisbon was caught using adult meetings sites in the net?

What? Paiva was using the internet for hook-ups as well as showing the world his truncheon *cough*?

It matters quite a lot, actually, as he is portrayed by the Gonc fan club as a happily married man. Looks like he made a habit of cheating on his wife in the most tawdry, unsavoury fashion?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:21 pm

The disgusting hypocrisy of amaral with his insane goons.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:24 pm

It's actually shocking that the Gonc fan club sees nothing wrong with either him and his disgraceful conduct over many years, or the unsavoury crew that surround him.

Torturers, adulterers, perjurers, gangsters - the dregs of society, but all quite acceptable to the McCann-haters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:40 pm

about: "It's actually shocking that the Gonc fan club sees nothing wrong with either him and his disgraceful conduct over many years, or the unsavoury crew that surround him.

Torturers, adulterers, perjurers, gangsters - the dregs of society, but all quite acceptable to the McCann-haters."

but of course that amaral´s crazy goons accepts that type of behaviour, they act with the same behaviour.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:56 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post191845.html#p191845

So, who in Leicester police has been breaking the Official Secrets Act to tell the WUM Cedward Secret Things?

Oh wait, I know.

The same officers as were telling Coldwater Secret Things at BBQs. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:20 pm

Alan Tiperton ‏@tiperton 3h
@PearsMorganCNN Living with his new girlfriend in Lisbon said local tv station two weeks ago. Top apartment by the Abril Bridge #McCann

Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next