JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum

3 posters

Go down

Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum Empty Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum

Post  greenink211 Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:53 pm

My interest in the Justice forum having been tweaked by the oddities of Anne Guedes' reports being claimed as 100% correct by some on Twitter, I was having a look around there when I spotted a thread which was really funny.

The poster Emu/Halfcut/Redblossom was critical of posters who were saying that SY were saying the disappearance of Madeleine was a stranger abduction. She then posted a link to a video and asked readers to listen to what Redwood says after 3.00 because all he says (according to her) is that there is a possibility it was an abduction and was a criminal act.

BUT REDBLOSSOM MADE A TIT OF HERSELF because at 3.15 Redwood is very clear when he talks of STRANGER ABDUCTION.

She must have gone running off to mods as soon as her BLINDINGLY STUPID ERROR was pointed out to her because the thread has vanished.

FORTUNATELY, though, it was still in another window on my faithful old computer. LOL LOL LOL

And so the world can see what a complete TIT she made of herself here it is.

Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum _sy_an11

Here is the video just so you know that I am telling the truth about what Redwood actually said (which PRIZE TIT HALFCUT REDBLOSSOM missed), oddly its the work of Hideho which is telling the world about the STRANGER ABDUCTION. Perhaps she missed that key phrase as well. It would certainly not surprise me.

Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum Pf11
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum Empty Re: Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum

Post  greenink211 Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:58 pm

From now on I think I might just keep a wary eye on that place.
It looks as if they are trying to hide the stupidity of the raving lunatics like Halfcut REDBLOSSOM.

I bet I can find a few more instances of things that are worth saving which they want hidden.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum Empty Re: Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Emu has been hoofed off every site known to man, Greenink - she's even banned from the anti-McCann sites. Why she's treated as The Special One, I do not know.

When I go to the index and am faced with something like this:

Emu/Redblossom makes TOTAL TIT of herself on Justice Forum Redblo10

I close the window. We've all seen everything she's got to say, many, many times over the years, generally with abuse attached. Same with Stuck Record Stevie and the Tassie Troll.

Without those three Einsteins, the mean IQ of the site would jump forty points.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Quote from: Redblossom on Today at 10:03:20 PM
Not my or others fault youhave a dirty mind then.......leaping from confident looking to want to want to use my rabbit with him duh, YOUR WORDS

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Does their admin actually think that emu raving about Rampant Rabbits does anything for their image? Not that I'm complaining, it's very funny. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:30 pm

That's the old Red we know.  It was only a question of time before she started on her drunken ravings.

Oh I think she adds a lot of class to their forum what with Guedes and Luz lying and carly whining, it's like a soap opera.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:33 pm

It was a sane, interesting site when it started, before all the illiterate, bonkers forkers swarmed in. rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:55 pm

It happens every time. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down