JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
McCann haters threaten to spam CrimeWatch with abuse EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
McCann haters threaten to spam CrimeWatch with abuse EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
McCann haters threaten to spam CrimeWatch with abuse EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
McCann haters threaten to spam CrimeWatch with abuse EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
McCann haters threaten to spam CrimeWatch with abuse EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
McCann haters threaten to spam CrimeWatch with abuse EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
McCann haters threaten to spam CrimeWatch with abuse EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
McCann haters threaten to spam CrimeWatch with abuse EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
McCann haters threaten to spam CrimeWatch with abuse EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

McCann haters threaten to spam CrimeWatch with abuse

+3
crazytony
Pedro Silva
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

McCann haters threaten to spam CrimeWatch with abuse Empty McCann haters threaten to spam CrimeWatch with abuse

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:20 am

The Gonc Fan Club really does deserve a separate thread to record their anti-social activities. It will make it easier for interested parties, like the media, to see how desperate they are to prevent Madeleine McCann being found.

It started yesterday:

Zora McCartney I have every confidence there will be an 'overwhelming response' on the night (wink)
10 hours ago via mobile · 5

------

Lisa Edington Sorry, but does Crimewatch have a Facebook page? If they do, we need to inundate them on that day, before the showing, during and after with links to here!!!!!
13 minutes ago · 4

Shiela Bashier Now that is a good idea Lisa ,We will have to find out about that !!

=======

You really would think she'd have learned after her threats to Kate McCann at the London Marathon.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

McCann haters threaten to spam CrimeWatch with abuse Empty Re: McCann haters threaten to spam CrimeWatch with abuse

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:24 am

Today:

Inez C Shooter ‏@CaroleShooter 18m
@justiceMANz @DaSteelMan @BBCCrimewatch Think we should all phone in & mention the GASPAR STATEMENTS AND CADAVER ALERTS. #mccann

======

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 11m
@CaroleShooter @justiceMANz @DaSteelMan @BBCCrimewatch just phone in with the facts lol #mccann

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

McCann haters threaten to spam CrimeWatch with abuse Empty Re: McCann haters threaten to spam CrimeWatch with abuse

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:37 am

The Crimewatch appeal will happen, because the responsible for the Crimewatch have only one true concern, which is the same concern of Scotland Yard.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:45 am

It'll happen, Pedro, they can't stop that, but it looks like they are going to try to block all the phone lines after the broadcast.

Now, the UK police and media all know what those scumbags are like, so will be expecting abuse from them, but isn't it sickening to see how much they hate the idea of Madeleine being found?

Many may think they do it on orders from Amaral.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:49 am

bb1, you words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:55 am

Angel Cooper
Just watching the news about it, do U all think the net is closing in on them? New evidence n new theory's! Child protection getting involved to so when it goes on crime watch n we all ring up with info on here, do u think they will take note? Hope so
!

Deluded fool - the real police have the real files and don't need garbage from McCann-haters.

Angel Cooper Maybe admin should do a post with all the info for us to ring crime watch! N it was on bbc news at six x
======

Lisa Edington Crimewatch has always been a programme designed for people to ring in with new information or to help with the ongoing investigation, so I don't see why each and every one of us shouldn't give them a call when it is aired!!!

=======

That's what to do, make it impossible for anyone with real, genuine information that might help Madeleine to get through. mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:01 pm

Oh do let them try to tie up the phones Bonny, it is Law Enforcement who will be manning them. And there is no point trying to hide their numbers, the cops are prepared for that issue.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Very true, Tony. And maybe the police would be interested in finding out why they're so desperate to wreck the inquiry, what with them all being big fans of Amoral?

ETA, do you suppose the Star would be interested in knowing that the person who threatened to shoot Kate McCann at the London Marathon is now involved in efforts to wreck Crimewatch? Bit of a pattern, maybe?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:40 pm

bb1 wrote:Very true, Tony. And maybe the police would be interested in finding out why they're so desperate to wreck the inquiry, what with them all being big fans of Amoral?

ETA, do you suppose the Star would be interested in knowing that the person who threatened to shoot Kate McCann at the London Marathon is now involved in efforts to wreck Crimewatch? Bit of a pattern, maybe?
Please tell me Basher isn't going to do her demented Bovine act again? She will be lawfully butt kicked if she does.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:43 pm

These people are completely deranged, Tony - the hounders are whining at the BBC before the show has even been broadcast:

gbwales wrote:
Just sent in complaint....

In your information for Crimewatch (14th Oct) you describe Madeleine McCann as having been "abducted". This cannot be considered as correct unless you have information the police should know about.

Please be aware that when you do the promised "reconstruction" that you will need to make a meaningful and reality-based reconstruction which is based on ALL the contradicting statements and evidence of the McCanns and their group of friends.
If you do not do this - if you neglect details to make something fit/work, if you use only SOME statements and avoid others - then you will be wasting taxpayers money as far as the new police investigations are concerned, and you will also be in breach of your charter regarding proper, honest and impartial reporting. You will by definition also be obstructing the police investigation by way of deliberately causing confusion and not representing the full account of the evening as given in official statements by the witnesses.

I and many others have long been concerned by press & TV reporting of the McCann case and will be watching very closely as a result.

======

And who do they imagine cares about what an internet lynch mob thinks? They really need to take a reality check.

Plain to see the idea of Madeleine McCann being found terrifies them though, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:46 pm

One of my sources tells me the BBC have been warned and given names etc and are dealing with it. As the telephones will be manned by special operatives I doubt the haters will have much luck. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:11 pm

In your information for Crimewatch (14th Oct) you describe Madeleine McCann as having been "abducted". This cannot be considered as correct unless you have information the police should know about.

So glad that person complained to Crimewatch. Now who also are participating in the show?

Of course, they will have their phones numbers.

As for Basher, words fail. biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:21 pm

I wonder if the McCann-haters will be so brave when it sinks in that it's a police officer at the other end of the line, with the software to trace their phone numbers? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:24 pm

biggrin 

Last edited by crazytony on Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:35 pm

wave I'm sure the media are going to be delighted to freely advertise the coppersmith from Cornwall who wished to shoot the mother of a missing child. wave

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Re: Express Crimewatch Style Reconstruction 14th Oct
Post  Not Born Yesterday Today at 1:44 pm

I know from the Jill Havern forum that there are many missives on the way to the BBC regarding that very point. There is no believable evidence whatsoever that Madeleine was abducted.

Let's hope that they take notice.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

TROLL!!!!!!! Jean seems to have a very short memory - the BBC know all about her lot already.

Hassle from Bennett over Inside Out, hassle from all the hounders over the Rothley Stalking, the attacks on Aled Jones' site by the McCann-haters.....

.....oh yes, the BBC are really going to take notice of them. NOT.

Though they might save the abusive emails for an expose on Gonc's UK supporters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Oh yes, the Inside Out Program. The Beeb will not have forgotten that one in a hurry. It had all the ingredients of a satire from furtively meeting up in a public place to taking the guy to a small scout hut.

Then we had the fat person trying to hide behind a lamppost, Bennett and his trolley and his home made message boards. Himself admitting that some people say he is evil and perverted....

Yes, they might even show that at their christmas parties. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Please do go ahead and send as many complaints as you can. You will be so appreciated. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:31 pm

crazytony wrote:wave I'm sure the media are going to be delighted to freely advertise  the coppersmith from Cornwall who wished to shoot the mother of a missing child. wave
Or the obscene, beer-swilling slob from Scunthorpe who wants his day in court, or the Liverpool lecturer who laps up every element of what the Scunthorpe slob posts? Or maybe the media will be more interested in the anally retentive, ghoulish gorilla from the South coast who splits his time between gurgling about the McCanns, bashing humans and photographing animals he apparently wants sex with? Or the lonely old woman who pours pink puke all over the Internet every day? And we mustn't forget the disgraced daughter of the respected Scottish Union Leader who is now a leader of the Anti McCann haters or her rival, the paint-sniffer from Toronto?

Perhaps these people are unaware, but one of the more unpleasant tasks which officers of the Operation Grange team perform each day is to monitor very carefully the outpourings of these people on Twitter, Facebook and forums. The team is perfectly aware of the identity of large numbers of these people and also aware that these people who complain so vocally about the cost of the operation are actually playing a significant role in increasing that cost by their actions.

I agree, the chance of any of these keyboard cretins actually phoning Crimewatch is slim. Even they will, in the main, probably see how foolish such actions would be. But there will be a few even more cretinous than the majority and I am quite sure SY will know how to deal with them. In the main they will label the caller "CRANK" but where necessary they will have strong words with them about disrupting a police investigation. Maybe there will be a fool who will push his or her luck and be charged but I doubt they have the courage to go that far.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:43 pm

bb1 wrote:Re: Express Crimewatch Style Reconstruction 14th Oct
Post  Not Born Yesterday Today at 1:44 pm

I know from the Jill Havern forum that there are many missives on the way to the BBC regarding that very point. There is no believable evidence whatsoever that Madeleine was abducted.

Let's hope that they take notice.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

TROLL!!!!!!! Jean seems to have a very short memory - the BBC know all about her lot already.

Hassle from Bennett over Inside Out, hassle from all the hounders over the Rothley Stalking, the attacks on Aled Jones' site by the McCann-haters.....

.....oh yes, the BBC are really going to take notice of them. NOT.

Though they might save the abusive emails for an expose on Gonc's UK supporters.
Sometimes you have to wonder how naive these cretins are, but when they carry on with their hate campaign so openly, so brazenly and so stupidly they do demonstrate not just naivety but also the kind of stupidity that I can hardly credit in a grown person.

For them to think that SY are unaware of all the "evidence" they are spamming the team with is niaive. For them to apparently be unaware that every post they make online is monitored is naive but they go beyond those levels and somehow manage to convince themselves that all media men and women are fools or more stupidly even than that are all "IN IT".

Do they really think that the media are not interested in possibly the biggest online hate campaign that has ever been undertaken against a family in the UK? Do these cretins really think that there is no media interest in the kind of scum who undertake such a campaign? Do they really think that editors and reporters don't understand what a big story this is going to be?

And are they so unmitigatedly stupid that they cannot understand why the story is not being run just yet without bringing in lunatic Icke-style conspiracy notions?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Greenink, these are the people who think they can solve the case, if they have not already done so. So obviously they think that the police cannot do their job without them. So where does that leave Gonc?

Since late 2007, I remember telling some friends that the story would be about the posters ultimately. I know there are others who have similar thoughts.

Too bad Brian Rix is not still around.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:01 pm

lily wrote:Greenink, these are the people who think they can solve the case, if they have not already done so.  So obviously they think that the police cannot do their job without them.  So where does that leave Gonc?

Since late 2007, I remember telling some friends that the story would be about the posters ultimately.  I know there are others who have similar thoughts.  

Too bad Brian Rix is not still around.  
I agree with your sentiments but don't think even the good Lord Rix would have been willing to incorporate the idiocy of these cretins in anything he put his hand to.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:09 pm

I agree with your sentiments but don't think even the good Lord Rix would have been willing to incorporate the idiocy of these cretins in anything he put his hand to.

Apologies to the late great Brian Rix, I guess they are that bad, Greenink? mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:16 pm

They're nothing but an internet lynch mob, IMO, every single one of them - and some of them would take their hatred into real people's real lives without any encouragement. They're deluded if they think the media or the police see them as anything else.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Just look at them:

Re: OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries
Post sonic72 Today at 5:50 pm

After Crimewatch goes out we should all call their hotline and give them various clues about the McCann's that they seem to be 'overlooking', and if enough people call the hotline pointing the finger at the McCann's then they cannot ignore it, but if they do then it will definitely demonstrate a cover up.

===========

Smokeandmirrors Today at 6:35 pm

Crimewatch always give out Crimestoppers number, for people to call anonymously. A perfect opportunity to pursue a "line of enquiry" that otherwise would potentially jeopardise "co-operation". If you get my drift.

Their sense of entitlement disgusts me.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:30 pm

Their sense of entitlement disgusts me.

They are disgusting all around, Bonny. It cracks me up that they think they know better than proper professionals, including telling them how to do their jobs.

I wonder what that lot really do in real life? Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next