JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Were the 'Gaspars' Actually In Majorca with the McCanns? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Were the 'Gaspars' Actually In Majorca with the McCanns? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Were the 'Gaspars' Actually In Majorca with the McCanns? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Were the 'Gaspars' Actually In Majorca with the McCanns? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Were the 'Gaspars' Actually In Majorca with the McCanns? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Were the 'Gaspars' Actually In Majorca with the McCanns? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Were the 'Gaspars' Actually In Majorca with the McCanns? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Were the 'Gaspars' Actually In Majorca with the McCanns? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Were the 'Gaspars' Actually In Majorca with the McCanns? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Were the 'Gaspars' Actually In Majorca with the McCanns?

3 posters

Go down

Were the 'Gaspars' Actually In Majorca with the McCanns? Empty Were the 'Gaspars' Actually In Majorca with the McCanns?

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:50 pm

You would think that, as they were supposedly so close to the McCanns, someone would remember them - but no-one seems to.

The Majorca trip, and the people on the holiday, is referred to several times in statements; the people present are listed.

BUT THE GASPARS ARE NOT MENTIONED.

Sample:

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post489.html#p489

Russell O' Brien:

.06.54 1578 “’This was the first holiday we’d been on with the McCANN family’?”
Reply “Yeah, that, that’s true, but it’s the next statement that’s wrong”.
1578 “’We were due to go away was couples’?”
Reply “We did go away as couples to Greece but the McCANNs weren’t with us, it was with the rest of the group, the other three couples”.
1578 “Okay”.
Reply “Erm, and Jane was heavily pregnant for a holiday in September two thousand and five to Majorca, where Dave and Fi did go away with the McCANNs and also with T*** and, actually, I think it’s S***** G*** rather than Andrew G***”.
1578 “T*** and S***** G***?”
Reply “It’s S***** G***, I think actually I said Andrew, it’s actually S****”.
Reply “And the rest, like I said, is fine. And the rest of the second page is, is, is fine

Doesn't quite match Mrs G., does it?

In September of 2005, Savio, I and E., who at the time was about 1 and a half years old, went to spend our holidays abroad, in Majorca. We went (page 2) on holiday with Kate, Gerry, and Madeleine, who would have been around 2 and a half years old and with the twins, S*** and A*****, who were just months old. I remember that I was pregnant with I.

It begins to become clear why the 'statement' went in the nutterbox; it sounds like it came from someone whose nose was well out of joint at being ignored by the rest of the group she was supposedly so close to.

So close that no-one remembers her being there.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Were the 'Gaspars' Actually In Majorca with the McCanns? Empty Re: Were the 'Gaspars' Actually In Majorca with the McCanns?

Post  Maggs Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Isn't that odd Bonny,

Savio just happens to have the same initials as Stuart Gold and why have the translators starred their names out??

1578 “’This was the first holiday we’d been on with the McCANN family’?”
Reply “Yeah, that, that’s true, but it’s the next statement that’s wrong”.
1578 “’We were due to go away was couples’?”
Reply “We did go away as couples to Greece but the McCANNs weren’t with us, it was with the rest of the group, the other three couples”.
1578 “Okay”.
Reply “Erm, and Jane was heavily pregnant for a holiday in September two thousand and five to Majorca, where Dave and Fi did go away with the McCANNs and also with Tara and, actually, I think it’s Stuart GOLD rather than Andrew GOLD”.
1578 “Tara and Stuart GOLD?”
Reply “It’s Stuart GOLD, I think actually I said Andrew, it’s actually Stuart”.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Were the 'Gaspars' Actually In Majorca with the McCanns? Empty Re: Were the 'Gaspars' Actually In Majorca with the McCanns?

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:23 pm

The whole 'Gaspar' business is odd, Maggs. They do indeed exist; they may well have been in Majorca at the same time. They may be casual friends of the others.
But - no-one else mentions them being in the group. I have searched and searched the files, and simply cannot find them.
I will be quite honest; I think Mrs G. had her nose put out of joint on the Majorca holiday because she was being ignored, and came up with this ridiculous story as payback.
And the UK police checked it, found it was total nonsense, and filed it in the nutterbox. Team Gonc then leaked it to suit their own agenda.
They and their little helpers are responsible for the filth that is all over the internet, thanks to one silly woman nursing a grudge. It should never have seen the light of day.
God help Mrs G. if Bennett or anyone else is foolish enough to quote her in court, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:37 pm

If you read Mr G's statement, it's much more down to earth, HB.

We all arrived at the villa separately.

Mrs G. gives a very different impression.....she gives the impression they and the McCanns were joined at the hip, not just in a party of semi-strangers who all fetched up in the same place.

Mr G. makes it clear he had no reason to distrust anyone, nothing.

Frankly, the 'Gaspar statement' should have stayed in the nutterbox; you have to wonder at the agenda of those who have used it as an excuse for their disgusting campaign.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:43 pm

honestbroker wrote:We need to be cautious, there. Remember that her husband, while giving a very different account, corroborates the occasion when they were all together ...

Yes HB, but the statement in the PJ files is not the one he made at the time. I wish I had kept his original, he didn't corroborate it then.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:50 pm

This is silly. Of the meal in the UK, Mr G says:

After the holidays there was one occasion when we were with Kate and Gerry and Fiona and Dave were also present.

That was in a restaurant in Leicester in 2005. I do not remember the name of the restaurant.

We had a pleasant evening, just the three couples without the children.

------------------
Jolly good!

Mrs G:
-----------------

I am absolutely certain that he said what he said and that he made the gestures I referred to, but that could have occurred in the restaurant in Leicester, even though (page five) I believe that it was later on, in Majorca

Yes, it's easy to confuse a Leicester restaurant and Majorca, happens all the time.

I suspect Mrs G's liberal use of the phrase ' I imagined' explains a good deal...

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:59 pm

We spend a week on holidays, however, the MCCANN family and the PAYNE family stayed for two weeks.

Mrs G's statement gives an impression of closeness which is at odds with reality; you could be forgiven for getting the impression that she was on holiday with Kate and Gerry and all these other annoying people came along and spoiled it...

In reality, no-one even mentions the Gs being there; also, they all arrived seperately.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Oh my! Look who leaked them! I'll give you a clue - it starts with 'G', second name, 'A'.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id236.html

I am not repeating the stupid allegations, but here's the meat of it:

In an interview with Correio da Manhã, published on 24 July 2008, Gonçalo Amaral states that the depositions arrived in May, but it is believed that this refers to the date they arrived at LP.

Intriguingly, the letter from LP mentions the completion of a written questionnaire - by David and Fiona Payne - but it is unclear whether that questionairre was supllied by the PJ or whether it was instigated by LP themselves. There appears to be no copy of the questionnaire anywhere in the PJ files.

Correio da Manhã reports, on 19 July 2008, that 'the depositions ... only entered the process in January 2008 ... At that point in time, Kate and Gerry were already arguidos, the rogatory letters had already been issued and the English, including Dave, showed their reluctance in returning to Portugal.' However, this statement, about the depositions only entering the process in January 2008, does not appear to be supported by the PJ files themselves

GONC LEAKED THEM TO CdM

BEFORE THE FILES WERE EVEN RELEASED
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:13 pm

deleted

Last edited by crazytony on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:22 pm

I'm not giving the muck any oxygen; I will post the CdM piece in the members' area. It is clear it came from within the PJ, and that Gonc knew all about it BEFORE THE FILES WERE RELEASED.

That man deserves all he gets for what he has done to people out of - what, spite? Shameful, whatever his motives.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:37 pm

jjbd wrote:To put it very bluntly - Mrs G did absolutely nothing about her suspicions against Payne - until a child went missing.

Also, a few people saw the already-dodgy double translation being deliberately changed from 'parents'...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Someone is trying to dig themselves out of a hole..

RustMig Miguel Cavaleiro
@
@Chicane68 #mccanns #mccann 'Tara & Stuart' mentioned by both G's & RO'B suggests G's were present in 2005. You claim they were not present.
3 hours ago

Oh, there is no doubt that Tara and Stuart were very much part of the party; Arul and Katherina seem to be semi-detached from the rest of them, so much so that no-one even mentions them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down