JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation

+2
Pedro Silva
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation Empty Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Sounds like he's in a panic:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/10/pressures-on-court.html

Over the last few days, we have watched yet another attempt at misinformation and intoxication of public opinion, which does not surprise anymore. The surprise, if it can be called that way, is the reaction of the Portuguese press which seems to be unable to see the main motivation of this campaign and turn that into the real news. The ongoing publicity campaign has the main purpose of putting pressure on the Portuguese court that has to decide. What is at stake is the independence of Portuguese courts to decide objectively, in a free manner and founded on the law. The Portuguese press in general has not yet understood, or didn't want to understand what is at stake, but the common citizen, who can think on his own and with good sense, is still alert and has already understood what is happening.

Gonçalo Amaral, October 10, 2013

No, the 'ongoing publicity campaign' is aimed at finding Madeleine McCann and reuniting her with her family - a task Gonc signally failed at. The libel trial is the diversion, because-

IT WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IF GONC HADN'T DELAYED IT FOR YEARS.

As usual, it's his own fault, and he'd better get used to it.

And what happened to all his boasts and lies about Things not going well for the McCanns, which sent his fan club into such a frenzy of one-handed typing?

Forgotten he came out with that sh*te, is he?

And what's this? How very dare the Portuguese media fail to understand the greatness that is Gonc? How very dare they not care what happens to one of their dirty cops?

He'd have been better keeping his mouth shut instead of so publically panicking.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation Empty Re: Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:48 pm

And to make it even worse, he posted that bleat on Facebook. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation Empty Re: Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:56 pm

I wrote that comment inside morais blog above: waiting to see if it will be approved:

"claro que já se percebeu o que se passa: é que você amaral é um aldrabão, uma fraude, um mentiroso e um cobarde, porque cada vez que você amaral se vê na forca ou a caminho da forca, você e seu advogado arranjam estratagemas para tentar fugir. mas um dia sai-lhes o tiro pela culatra, e você amaral não escapa. but of course people already realized what is happening: you amaral are a liar, a coward, because every time you amaral are ton he way to the gallows, you and your attorney creates stratagems to trying to escape. but one day that will fails, and you amaral will not escape. "
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:04 pm

hey ******* amaral, stops once and for all to speak on behalf of all the Portuguese.

we do not need you to speak for us, we don´t like you, we despise you, so, shut up, you stink.

amaral, you are between trash and a **** ** ****.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:23 pm

Leave his fan club to it, Pedro. It's entirely his own fault that the libel trial has been delayed till now. He should have thought of this before inventing ridiculous excuses to delay it for so long.

And I doubt if the Portugues media will appreciate the lecture.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:31 pm

bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Former prosecutor Wendy Murphy joined America’s News Headquarters to discuss the development.

"I’m not buying it. I think this is more PR than anything," Murphy said. "I think this is all related to a civil suit now underway in Portugal."

Which only goes to show how dumb she is. Never mind, the McCann-haters are lapping it up.

Failing to notice, naturally, that the trial could have been over and done with two years ago, if Gonzo hadn't kept finding stupid excuses to delay it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:20 pm

The only reason a person wants to delay is out of fear.

That could NOT be Gonc's excuse as he has nothing to fear has he? Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Nice one, Tony:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/you-know-there-is-something-about-prof.html

It's actually hard to find words for anyone so dumb they think Crimewatch, etc., is only to distract from Goncalol's woes.

It is entirely Gonzo's own fault that the two matter have come to a head at the same time. If he hadn't repeatedly delayed the trial for TWO YEARS, then this wouldn't be happening.

He's only himself to blame.

And in reality, he is of far less importance than the Yard's efforts to find Madeleine and bring her home, despite the likes of Gonc and his fan club trying to stop them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:23 pm

And today's winner of the Brown Nose Contest....

Rosalinda V. Hutton ‏@RosalindaHu 2m
Goncalo has replied to the #WendyMurphy link I put on his fb page. Can someone translate?

Sad. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 1m
@justiceMANz @RosalindaHu Hopefully @xklamation can help us, would love to read #McCann

Thickos haven't even heard of autotranslate.rofl rofl rofl 

PS - wouldn't Morais be better employed removing her post and replacing it with the REAL German news story, not what she's spun and edited it into? No wonder no-one sane trusts these people!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:12 pm

bb1 wrote:Nice one, Tony:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/you-know-there-is-something-about-prof.html

It's actually hard to find words for anyone so dumb they think Crimewatch, etc., is only to distract from Goncalol's woes.

It is entirely Gonzo's own fault that the two matter have come to a head at the same time. If he hadn't repeatedly delayed the trial for TWO YEARS, then this wouldn't be happening.

He's only himself to blame.

And in reality, he is of far less importance than the Yard's efforts to find Madeleine and bring her home, despite the likes of Gonc and his fan club trying to stop them.
It has happened, I never thought it would but it has. I have lived to watch and hear someone dumber than Hoffman and Brown prattle on about something they obviously know nothing about.
What the hell has the libel trial got to do with Scotland Yard?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:16 pm

NOTHING, Tony.

I wasn't shouting at you of course. biggrin 

However, the hounders, forkers and haters in general don't seem to have figured that one out yet. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation Murphybrown

Guess this look proves one is a profiler...Yes?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:24 pm

If I was a profiler, Tony, would say that that is the considering the evidence look? Or, how the hell am I going to lie to the best of my ability, look?

Definitely a profiler. biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:26 pm

I've read enough about the Murphy woman to know she's just another talking head bimbo. biggrin 

I am sure you will all be thrilled skinny to know what Goncalol had to say about her babblings. According to the brown-nosed one:

Some has translated for me in a pm. The reply Goncalo has put up says 'Wise Words', then it is a transcript of the Fox interview. Apologies, I got a bit carried away.

There you are! The Great Co-Ordinator said, sábias palavras or something. Now, wasn't that worth waiting for? No?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:28 pm

That means I'm Gerflucked then rofl rofl rofl 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:29 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Does anyone know why the McCann-haters are ignoring the fact that Ms Murphy was slapped down at the end of the interview?

Alisyn Camerota - It's such a tough one... As you know this has gripped our country and Europe to try to find this little girl. When things like Elizabeth Smart put out a book and she's found, she comes home you still have hope that maybe Madeleine McCann is alive and can come home against all odds. Great to see you Wendy. Thanks so much for your theory.

= Thank you for sharing Rolling Eyes . Don't call us, we'll call you.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 18h
@FoxNews Wendy just did the most unprofessional interview I've ever seen.Well done 2 presenter 4 keeping some balance http://goo.gl/gQXV9o

That should get the nutters chewing their carpets again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:52 pm

They are as predictable as Pavlov's dogs. rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:20 pm

So's this:

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
A BIG THANK YOU TO WENDY MURPHY FOR HAVING THE COURAGE TO SPEAK OUT ON A FOX INTERVIEW ABOUT THE NEW 'SUSPECT' IN THE SCOTLAND YARD INVESTIGATION OF THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN

Probably without realising she has validated the feelings of MANY people.

I'm sure everyone would be interested in her book. Please visit her website for details on how to buy or read on KINDLE.

Personally, I've read quite enough about Ms Murphy to know I haven't the slightest desire to read any more of her bigoted rantings. But no doubt she'll make a few $$$$$$ from her new-found forker fans.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:25 pm

e: Fox News (Wendy Murphy)
Post kitti Today

Don't worry, mr amaral has posted it on his Facebook page....

Have they any idea how lame that sounds? What can we expect next from the Great Co-Ordinator? His views on the Sinead/Miley twerking row?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:02 pm

Isn't that the poster who had the avatar of Gonc's head surrounded by daggers of light? Shocked biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:55 pm

verity ‏@Verity_2012 3h
what sort of an idiot thinks getting a criminal conviction & not finding 2 missing girls is a job well done #mccann

That's a very good point, actually. Even supposing the Ciprianos are guilty, which is open to debate due to the circumstances of their conviction, they aren't exactly criminal masterminds.

But they seem to have out-foxed Gonc.

Perhaps he should have considered the possibility that the reason children were vanishing in the area was that there was a child abductor/s on the loose?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next