JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo trial postponed yet again - Gonzo playing more games EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo trial postponed yet again - Gonzo playing more games EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo trial postponed yet again - Gonzo playing more games EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo trial postponed yet again - Gonzo playing more games EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo trial postponed yet again - Gonzo playing more games EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo trial postponed yet again - Gonzo playing more games EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo trial postponed yet again - Gonzo playing more games EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo trial postponed yet again - Gonzo playing more games EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo trial postponed yet again - Gonzo playing more games EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo trial postponed yet again - Gonzo playing more games

+2
greenink211
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gonzo trial postponed yet again - Gonzo playing more games Empty Gonzo trial postponed yet again - Gonzo playing more games

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:17 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
McCanns v Goncalo Amaral -Trial Tomorrow Jan 7th 2014 - POSTPONED

More info when available!

No-one here will be in the least bit surprised if he's done the Chicken Dance yet again.

Or had to take his goldfish to the vet.

Or dropped his court documents in the Tagus.

Or lost his manky Lucky Shirt.

Or is too upset by the death of Eusebio to attend.

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo trial postponed yet again - Gonzo playing more games Empty Re: Gonzo trial postponed yet again - Gonzo playing more games

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:18 pm

According to Hoho this comes from:

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Trusted source or I wouldn't have posted

Time will tell, as ever.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo trial postponed yet again - Gonzo playing more games Empty Re: Gonzo trial postponed yet again - Gonzo playing more games

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:20 pm

Gi' O'er ‏@MrsMLouis
Trial postponed? Must be to allow Ammy to finally produce that much longed-for ace from up his sleeve, eh, Anti #McCann numpties? Tick-tock

rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:22 pm

Deluded numty:

Tony Clarke I think its more positive than negative. GA would not have delayed the process. Somebody's getting a bit worried and is delaying the process. SY have no jurisdiction on this case and neither do the PJ it a civil matter.

Have they forgotten that the oaf's managed to delay it for several years now?  rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:24 pm

It really should be postponed. The refusal to allow the McCanns (and even Amaral) the chance to personally speak should be appealed before the trial ends rather than afterwards in my view.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Many, many people find it shocking that the McCanns have been prevented from making a witness statement. Though no doubt Gonzo breathed a sigh of relief as he could carry on with his pretence of having Important Things to reveal.

I wish I could say I'm surprised it's been postponed yet again, but sadly, I can't. The whole trial has been an unprofessional shambles, with Gonc's lawyers managing to get sittings delayed for the most ridiculous reasons.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:52 pm

Oh, tell me it isn't over Eusebio, surely the country wouldn't cease to function and the courts stop sitting....No, it can't be, Portugal would be a laughing stock.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:02 am

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/835960.shtml
Portugal is in mourning for three days, apparently for a soccer player?
So today's trial has been postponed.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:04 am

Portugal is indeed mourning Eusebio in a fashion that makes the hysteria over Princess Di look restrained, Tony, but it looks like that isn't what this is about.

I was right first time. Gonzo's caused it.

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 3h
Final day of #mccann £1m libel action against former detective Goncalo Amaral adjourned

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 45m
#mccann libel trial adjourned to date to be fixed after Goncalo Amaral's lawyers submitted more documents at last minute

More shameful game-playing from the convicted perjurer and fraudster.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:17 am

Sicko numty's reaction:

Stu Thompson It feels like a race to the finish line,SY trying to get someone quick and GA hopefully throwing a trump card into the ring.
3 minutes ago · 2

'Sick' because the moron seems to think this is some kind of game. 'Sick' because it thinks it's big and clever for the oaf it adores to use yet more delaying tactics and abuse the legal system.

Amoral has had over six years to play his non-existent 'trump card' and hasn't done so. It only proves the utter contempt Gonzo and co have for the courts, that they are trying this last-minute stunt to avoid their day of judgement.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:25 am

Incidentally, just why were the McCann-haters so desperate to spin this as being about a deceased footballer last night?

Did they get orders from Team Gonc HQ to try to hide Gonzo's latest display of cowardice? To say ANYTHING to distract from the fact that Gonzo was doing the Chicken Dance yet again?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:00 pm

Claire Grevatt Amaral has said along the lines of "having more up his sleeve" would love to know what he has/means by this

Easy. It means Big Rock is wetting himself with fear at the thought of actually having to finally produce material that doesn't exist, and never did, and will pull any last-minute stunt to delay the inevitable.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:24 pm

Told ya. But I am well into the gin and tranquilisers now, so I am feeling no great pain or hysterics.

The McCann's impact statements were never that important. Any moron could see that this has caused them needless distress. While Gonc cannot possibly have anything pertinent to say in his own defence.

God knows why he is doing this, but I suppose that his sequestered assets are earning interest in a suitable Bank Account, so he is likely hoping that he will come out of it all with something left over.

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:31 pm

I find I have new contempt for Gonzo and his fan club today, Sabot. He's delayed the trial for YEARS with one ridiculous excuse or another, and at the very end, he is still trying to postpone the inevitable.

I don't think he would get away with these time-wasting stunts in the UK or US.

As for his fan club's efforts to blame the death of a respected sportsman for this - they were prepared to make Portugal look ridiculous in the eyes of the world rather than admit Gonzo's yellow streak had grown even wider.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:54 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post209883.html#p209883

If Gonzo is reduced to hastily submitting 'dossiers' from his weirdo internet chums then it's a good sign.
He doesn't think his case is very strong and is desperate to bolster it.

Quite. A blind man could see Gonzo's running scared.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:09 pm

J-P:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2784.1125

I would agree that if Amaral is confident in winning his case, then there would be no advantage in delaying proceedings - he would want the case done and dusted as soon as possible.

And yet, it does look as though his lawyers are using the time honoured tactic of late submission of documents to delay proceedings.

This is of course just the latest in a long series of delays occasioned by Amaral. It is puzzling.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:23 pm

bb1 wrote:I find I have new contempt for Gonzo and his fan club today, Sabot. He's delayed the trial for YEARS with one ridiculous excuse or another, and at the very end, he is still trying to postpone the inevitable.

I don't think he would get away with these time-wasting stunts in the UK or US.

As for his fan club's efforts to blame the death of a respected sportsman for this - they were prepared to make Portugal look ridiculous in the eyes of the world rather than admit Gonzo's yellow streak had grown even wider.

Follow the money, Bonny. The Interest on Gonc's sequestered assets will not be inconsiderable. And The McCanns only asked for the profit four years ago.
So who owns the Interest?

By reasonable understanding of Interest on just 500,000 Euros for four years we are talking around 80,000 Euros, if not more if you want to get into Compound Interest.

I just don't know who has a right to that. A mute legal point, peut etre.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Oh, how unfortunate! Gonzo's been mouthing off on FB to say how clever Bushmeat Brown's recent hatepiece is!

Gonzo trial postponed yet again - Gonzo playing more games Gonzof10

JUSTICE WORKS IN SILENCE - except when you're addressing your fan club on Facebook.  Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:12 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post209903.html#p209903

Ah, was it Guedes who was the source of the misinformation *cough* that was earlier spread by her home roost?

That figures, she'll tell any lie if she thinks it helps Gonzo. Mind you, it did lead to assorted numties making hilarious posts like:

Gordon Crane Stalling tactics! .....the last desperate actions of the despicable McCanns and their band of happy bullshitters.....stall away, you can't argue with truth and whether you Gerrypoos or you Kate like it or not , the world is seeing you both with unveiled eyes

Sadly for them, it then transpired that it was Gonzo that had delayed it yet again.

The Gonc cult then had to make a frantic U-turn, pausing only to try to pretend the delay was caused by the sad passing of a Portuguese footballer. Anything rather than face the truth.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:04 pm

A wonderful post on Myths, which sums the situation up perfectly:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post209941.html#p209941

: LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED AGAIN ?
PostPosted by scoobydoo » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:42 pm

If they submitted material late tough. Doubt its anything significant, just a delaying tactic. Is there a time limit on cases he is hoping will expire or something?
Amarels supporters keep harping on about an ace that he is going to reveal at the last minute that will prove to the world what became of Madeleine McCann and that he will prove with this ace the McCann's are responsible. Their hatred of the McCann's is so great they can't see that this would put amarel in prison too. Withholding evidence is illegal, even more so if done by the investigating officer. What he would have had to have done is kept evidence that stopped Madeleine being found and treated with dignity, left siblings & extended family in the dark, left siblings with parents he "knew" to be responsible for death, let them walk free, let pdl lose tourism ,let Portugal and UK spend millions looking and conned his publisher into thinking he gave them everything and only revealed the evidence to save him from losing a libel case right at the end of the case. Do they think for a second that if amarel had an ace he might have put it in his book or programmer even if not to PJ, and do they think if he admits to withholding evidence he won't be in prison and losing everything faster than you could say most hated man on planet. He would be crucified as much as the McCann's.

Gonzo trial postponed yet again - Gonzo playing more games ClappingSmilieExcellent
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:18 pm

It's called Withholding Evidence for Pecuniary Gain. It is a serious Crime.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:20 pm

Scooby's post is excellent.  thumbsup 

Ah, was it Guedes who was the source of the misinformation *cough* that was earlier spread by her home roost?

She doesn't tell lies for all the McCann supporters, she lies for the posters who are supposedly on the same side as her. Look at how they fall for it every time and she knows it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:21 pm

Sabot wrote:Told ya.  But I am well into the gin and tranquilisers now, so I am feeling no great pain or hysterics.

The McCann's impact statements were never that important.  Any moron could see that this has caused them needless distress. While Gonc cannot possibly have anything pertinent to say in his own defence.

God knows why he is doing this, but I suppose that his sequestered assets are earning interest in a suitable Bank Account, so he is likely hoping that he will come out of it all with something left over.

I think that to be the case too, Sabot. Every day helps.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:27 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:Told ya.  But I am well into the gin and tranquilisers now, so I am feeling no great pain or hysterics.

The McCann's impact statements were never that important.  Any moron could see that this has caused them needless distress. While Gonc cannot possibly have anything pertinent to say in his own defence.

I think that to be the case too, Sabot.  Every day helps.....

It is clocking up everyday, Lily.

The McCanns never levelled any charge against The Interest. And I doubt that they have any right to it, as the Capital is still Amaral's until otherwise is said.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:52 pm

They didn't, Sabot. The upside to it is that Gonc must be pretty certain that he will have to kiss the specified money goodbye.  Pcorneater 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next