JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Express: Accepted version of events is wrong - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Express: Accepted version of events is wrong - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Express: Accepted version of events is wrong - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Express: Accepted version of events is wrong - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Express: Accepted version of events is wrong - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Express: Accepted version of events is wrong - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Express: Accepted version of events is wrong - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Express: Accepted version of events is wrong - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Express: Accepted version of events is wrong - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Express: Accepted version of events is wrong

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Express: Accepted version of events is wrong - Page 3 Empty Re: Express: Accepted version of events is wrong

Post  crazytony Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:02 pm

I thought the haters were all from the Sherlock Holmes club?
Don't they know a strategic move when they see one?
Before Crimewatch hits the airwaves every Law Enforcement in europe airing the program will have the name of the suspects SY is interested in. Those subjects will now be being shadowed. If they bolt, the cops have got their man.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express: Accepted version of events is wrong - Page 3 Empty Re: Express: Accepted version of events is wrong

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:08 pm

I've just seen a very interesting interview with a retired UK officer, Tony - a real one, not a pretendypete type.

It's very obvious that the armchair defectives are way, way out of their depths.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:17 pm

bb1 wrote:I've just seen a very interesting interview with a retired UK officer, Tony - a real one, not a pretendypete type.

It's very obvious that the armchair defectives are way, way out of their depths.
I just can't get over the idiots stupidity, Bonny. Scotland Yard haven't been playing games for the last two years; they have been working their butts off and are now ready to make their move. They have a suspects name, be sure of that and, I believe they will reel him in real soon.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Yes, I got that impression too, Tony.

The very idea that this is all being put on to divert from Amoral's trial is beyond ridiculous - anyone who thinks that needs to seek psychiatric help, as they have lost their grip on reality.

Look at the way the armchair defective, as usual, assumed that the tennis scene was from May 3rd. Did they have the sense to wait for more information? No, they started ranting.

Are they waiting to see Crimewatch before they do any more ranting? No, they're inventing more bullshit and seeing words which just aren't there.

They are, IMO, in for some very nasty shocks in the days ahead.

And I hope the Yard/PJ are taking a close look at the ringleaders in the anti-McCann campaign; some of them may be hiding nasty secrets, too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:33 pm

They will have been watching ever since the Crimewatch announcement for new twitter members. Especially male newbies, though they will note all new posters.
I have noticed new ones on there; of particular interest will be the ones who did not appear after any other Madeleine associated announcements.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:37 pm

I should think the police are watching the long-term propagandists too, Tony, the ones who have put so much utter crap on the internet?

I'd like to see those hatebloggers explain to the police why they did it and what their agenda was.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Yes, that is something I would like to hear too.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:48 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:48 pm

Oh, here's one now:

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 3h
Millions of pounds and two years of analysis and NSY is essentially rebroadcasting the "Madeleine was Here" propaganda documentary. #McCann

Oh, b*gger off, Bushmeat, Amateur Hour is over.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Hounder:

So Kate spent all this time searching the internet and writing her book and didn't notice the timelines were incorrect and the last photo had actually been misquoted? And, didn't the McCanns pay a large sum of money to have their own interpreters translate the files? So one would assume if the first lot were incorect according to AR then their own interpretations must be different, ie correct. But never a mention, never front page headlines 'The police files are mis translated'

Why would there be? It's not the responsibility of the McCanns, their friends, the police or anyone else to tell a bunch of pitchforkers that their TROO FACTS are neither true nor facts. If forkers choose to believe untruths, spread untruths and fabricate even more untruths, then that this their fault, and they can take the consequences.

But - they WERE warned, repeatedly, weren't they? By the people they called trolls, shills, etc.

So, fkc 'em. The hounders, forkers and hatebloggers have had a choice, all along. Now they can face up to what they so casually, indeed eagerly, did.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:01 pm

Online carlymichelle
if the timeline doesnt add up isnt SY saying the mcanns are lying?
« on: Today at 02:52:44 PM »
thats what it sounds like to me they are saying the mcanns version of the events of that night dont add up is that what others are getting??

There's another one that can join Bushmeat in buggering off - it hasn't, or maybe can't, grasp what's actually been said in the news, so decides to make something up, in best armchair defective style.

Which is, naturally, yet another smear.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:01 pm

big true:

"Why would there be? It's not the responsibility of the McCanns, their friends, the police or anyone else to tell a bunch of pitchforkers that their TROO FACTS are neither true nor facts. If forkers choose to believe untruths, spread untruths and fabricate even more untruths, then that this their fault, and they can take the consequences.

But - they WERE warned, repeatedly, weren't they? By the people they called trolls, shills, etc.

So, fkc 'em. The hounders, forkers and hatebloggers have had a choice, all along. Now they can face up to what they so casually, indeed eagerly, did."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:22 pm

Linda Wrafter I agree David, that why I think twitter posting only links to facts ,is the best way of getting it across, bombarding the show with phone calls, would not look good on us trying to help Maddie, we would look like raving loonies IMO, But if folk do want to ring ,thats upto them of course

Isn't it a bit late for them to be worrying about looking like raving loonies?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Online Luz

Re: Scientific Approach
« Reply #1034 on: Today at 04:05:05 PM »
Quote from: John on Today at 03:58:01 PM
Why do you laugh when I suggested that Eddie
reacted to urine on the underground car park wall Luz? Logically speaking it is more likely to be urine than a cadaver.

I laughed because knowing what it took to find a place where there was no possible contamination - that car park had never been used, it was in a recently completed building with no residents and had been thoroughly cleaned up - I imagined Grime or the PJs spraying the walls to leave your alluded residues for the dogs to smell (if they even reacted to such substances).

Does Luz ever stop telling lies? That's the worst yet - that the dog circus with the cars took place in the only clean car park in the entire world.

Desperate stuff.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Fascinating to see the McCann-haters overlooking something rather important in their current ranting and ravings.

The PJ know about this new timetable of events.

That may well be why they have an investigating team in Faro. What, did the forkers really think the Yard just made this all up by themselves to distract from Gonc's woes?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:02 pm

That may well be why they have an investigating team in Faro. What, did the forkers really think the Yard just made this all up by themselves to distract from Gonc's woes?

Reading around, it seems there are those who do.

Why the Yard or the team in Porto would do that is anyone's guess. biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:07 pm

The McCann-haters have been downright deranged today, from what I've seen, Lily. I shudder to think what they are going to be like tomorrow night when Crimewatch airs and all their nasty, hater fantasies come crashing down to earth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:24 pm

There is no doubt that this has pulled the rug out from under their feet. Tomorrow evening will come soon enough. biggrin 

Can't wait.....Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Express: Accepted version of events is wrong - Page 3 Johngr10

Shouldn't the correct answer have been, A PJ cameraman?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Shocked  Oh dear. So it should. Tut tut.......did we really see a reflection of an obese dark haired man in that video somewhere?

Does Duarte Levy have a twin brother who could be a police cameraman?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Well, many people do think they can clearly see the reflection of a certain obese blogger, don't they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:58 pm

They certainly did see him, Bonny. Clear as day.

Oops.....Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:32 pm

I see Redsquare Roberts has made a t*t of himself over tennis photos, due to not waiting for proper information before trying to show how clever he is and failing miserably. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:46 pm

This is just the beginning too. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3