JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case

+6
Maggs
greenink211
Sabot
lily
crazytony
bb1
10 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case Empty Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger
Kate & Gerry #McCann T @mariaccnr The inspectors have been acquitted and the court then concluded that Leonor Cipriano had lied.

Liar, liar, Team Gonc pants on fire.

The court concluded that Leonor Cipriano HAD been tortured - why else do they think Gonc was found guilty of committing perjury to cover it up?

But the scums had covered her head so she couldn't identify them. Hopefully, the PJ will find the proof they need now Cristovao is up on corruption and intimidation charges.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:46 am; edited 5 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case Empty Re: Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case

Post  crazytony Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:47 pm

embarass

Last edited by crazytony on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case Empty Re: Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:56 pm

This is what they're on about, Tony - I have already thrown it into my dirty tricks box;

http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/pais/2013/03/04/comeca-hoje-julgamento-de-leonor-cipriano

Court begins today in the trial of Faro Leonor Cipriano. The woman is accused for having allegedly made ​​false statements when he complained of having been agradida by elements of the Criminal Investigation Department.
The inspectors have been acquitted and the court then concluded that Leonor Cipriano had lied.

The trial starts this afternoon at 14h00, in the first criminal trial of the Court of Faro.

It makes no sense whatsoever. That has all been done and dusted, the courts long ago ruled that she HAD been tortured, but the scumbag cowards could not be identified.

Stinks to me of desperation, frankly, given that the Faro court wiped the floor with Gonc when he tried a similar stunt.

I would be interested to know who made the accusation, as it flies in the face of every previous court ruling - and Amnesty International.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case Empty Cipriano Case?

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:02 pm

Hounders:

Great News - Trial of Leonara Cipriano begins today - Inspectors acquitted!!
candyfloss Today
Court begins today in the trial of Faro Leonara Cipriano. The woman is accused for having allegedly made false statements when he complained of having been agradida by elements of the Criminal Investigation Department

The inspectors have been acquitted and the court then concluded that Leonor Cipriano had lied.

The trial starts this afternoon at 14h00, in the first criminal trial of the Court of Faro

What? How can the verdict be in before the trial has started? I know we've made jokes about the Algarve being corrupt, but that's ridiculous. rofl rofl rofl

I suggest they hold off their rejoicing until a few more details are known.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Saw that too. rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:12 pm

http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/portugal/report-2012

In March, the Court of Appeal of Evora confirmed an earlier ruling that Leonor Cipriano had been tortured while in police custody in 2004, but that it could not identify those responsible. Leonor Cipriano had yet to receive compensation from the state. Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral and António Fernandes Nuno Cardoso, senior officials in the judicial police, had been sentenced to 18 months’ and 27 months’ imprisonment respectively, for falsely claiming Leonor Cipriano had fallen down the stairs. However, both sentences were suspended on the grounds that the officers had no previous criminal convictions

Oh, who to believe? Amnesty International or a bunch of gangsters over their heads in trouble?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:16 pm

This sounds like a new accusation against Leonor Cipriano, probably lodged some time ago, considering the time it takes to get these cases heard.
And as you say, Bonny, Amaral tried exactly the same thing, and lost spectacularly.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:19 pm

It makes absolutely NO sense any other way, Sabot. I would suspect Cristovao and co lodged it when they were riding high, too.

As the PJ are in the process of stripping him and Gonc of their pensions and privileges, I would not be at all surprised if whoever brought this charge gets the same treatment as Gonc did in court.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:24 pm

The PJ Officers who were acquitted will be the ones who are bringing this accusation. But it gets a bit obtuse. Leonor Cipriano didn't name them because she didn't know who they were, so they must be saying that a] it wasn't them, and b] it never happened.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:33 pm

Well, they can't say it didn't happen, as court after court has ruled that it did - Amnesty has ruled that it did.

The PJ are going further than the criminal courts - from December 2011:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/pj-pede-suspensao-para-investigadores

Gonçalo Amaral and Paulo Pereira Cristovao accused of attacks on Leonor Cipriano
PJ asks for researchers suspension
The Disciplinary Unit of the Judicial Police is seeking the suspension of Paulo Pereira Cristovao, Goncalo Amaral and three inspectors of the PJ alleged involvement in the case of attacks on Leonor Cipriano, condemned for killing and hiding the corpse of her daughter, Joan, in 2004

Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case 2011-12-11005537_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$be5665e6-d145-4c85-a68c-09845029a3be$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1

A measure to Paulo Pereira Cristovao, former PJ does not make sense. "I have not been notified of anything and exonerei me of PJ in 2006, so there is no connection and can not be suspended at all. Besides, if someone is giving as proven assaults and torture after the courts do not prove nothing then incurs a criminal defamation, "said the CM.
The five were accused by prosecutors of being involved in the beating of Leonor Cipriano during an interrogation at the PJ of Portimão. The CM could not get to talk to Gonçalo Amaral.

I am wondering if Cristovao started this, before he was hit with all those corruption and gangsterism charges?

Certainly, Gonc walked right into a trap when the Faro court let his accusations be heard, and then the judge, defence and prosecutor all agreed he had no honour to be insulted.

I wonder if he's paid the bill for that yet, BTW.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:39 pm

Same Amnesty report:

Hearings in the trial of three police officers, accused of torturing Virgolino Borges while in police custody in March 2000, took place in November and December. Virgolino Borges was asked to give his testimony again as the recording had allegedly been lost due to technical problems.

And we all know what happened there, don't we? That other hero of the 8rs, Tavares de Almeida, was found guilty:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/pena-suspensa-para-dupla-da-pj-condenada-por-tortura

Two and a half years in prison
Suspended sentence for double PJ convicted of torture
Two chief inspectors of the PJ were sentenced on Friday to two years and six months imprisonment with suspended sentence for torture against official Virgolino CP Borges, told Lusa the victim's lawyer.

Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case 2013-01-25181438_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$9aeea7e8-be6d-454e-83a3-0eb2bc2d46a0$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1

Pair tortured employee of CP Borges Virgolino

The news of the sentencing of two inspectors of the Judicial Police was advanced by SIC Notícias.
The collective of judges of the 3rd stick criminal Lisbon condemned the torture inspectors Chief Joseph Diamantino Santos and Vitor Tavares de Almeida and the payment of a fine of 80 euros / month for the same period, told the Lusa attorney Jerónimo Martins.

------------

Can't see Gonc being any too happy about all this involving him, and his associates, being dragged up again. The timing is very bad for him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Dr David Payne ™ ‏@DodgyDrPayne
Who do we believe over Cipriano case, Amnesty International or a bunch of no good Portuguese cops? know who I believe. #mccann <<< the JUDGE

That'll be the several Portuguese judges who ruled that Leonor Cipriano was indeed tortured in police custody by persons so far unknown?

In March, the Court of Appeal of Evora confirmed an earlier ruling that Leonor Cipriano had been tortured while in police custody in 2004, but that it could not identify those responsible

Confirmed by the judge, defence and prosecutor in the recent Faro hearing? Those judges?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Dodgy has wilfully ignored the facts then? Not a lot of good that does.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:31 pm

It is quite obvious to me. It's a long ago Listed Complaint that has to be heard.

What I would like to know is who decided to name The PJ Officers who were Charged, since it wasn't Leonor Cipriano. It must have been someone in authority.
But this seems to be an accusation that Leonor Cipriano lied about being beaten when The Court has already decided that she was.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:34 pm

That's what I am scratching my head about, Sabot. Court after Portuguese court has ruled that she was indeed tortured, it is the culprits whose identity is not clear.

Go back to Cristivao's whinge about getting kicked out of the PJ Old Boys' Club:

if someone is giving as proven assaults and torture after the courts do not prove nothing then incurs a criminal defamation

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he started this, when he was riding high, before his dirty world came crashing down around him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:48 pm

bb1 wrote:That's what I am scratching my head about, Sabot. Court after Portuguese court has ruled that she was indeed tortured, it is the culprits whose identity is not clear.

Go back to Cristivao's whinge about getting kicked out of the PJ Old Boys' Club:

if someone is giving as proven assaults and torture after the courts do not prove nothing then incurs a criminal defamation

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he started this, when he was riding high, before his dirty world came crashing down around him.

But Criminal Defamation against whom? Leonor Cipriano didn't name them. But The Prosecution did prove Torture. And they proved Perjury and Falsifying Evidence, neither of which was difficult to prove because it involved a written trail of lies and signatures.

Yep, it will be that Cristovao thug. Trying to protect his Pension I expect.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:52 pm

I am just waiting for the Fake News Spinny to reach CdM. Once we see what fairy stories Team Gonc has concocted, we may have a better idea of what this is about.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:35 pm

Excellent article from Henrique Monteiro (a real journalist, not a Morais-style blogger), well worth a re-read.

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t2776-well-said-mrmonteiro?highlight=monteiro#69073
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:50 pm

I'd forgotten about that - thank you for the reminder:

Henrique Monteiro (www.expresso.pt)

10:49 Saturday, December 29, 2012

Paulo Pereira Cristovao gives me chills . As an agent of the Judicial Police found herself involved in mistreatment of a woman imprisoned for murder (the famous case Leonor Cipriano). He was acquitted only because the court was unable to determine which agents had committed the crime of aggression. Their superior - also the famous and creepy Goncalo Amaral - was sentenced to probation for false statementsand the agent who wrote the false report saying that the woman had thrown down the stairs was also convicted.

In a normal society, an agent of PJ with this history of cowardice and cover-up had his career ruined . Not around here. Sir Christopher dedicated himself to the sport. reached E vice president of Sporting (note I am a partner of SCP, but never voted in any election of the club). In these functions, has managed to be accused of seven offenses , namely, aggravated fraud, money laundering, debauched by computer, embezzlement, unlawful access and slanderous denunciation. Say it work!

Well, in an interview that gives today's edition of Expresso (and comfortably read on my iPad and also recommended to read, for they have to buy the newspaper on any of its platforms) to defend, attack everyone and everything in the most vile and cowardly that exists - Godinho Lopes, Luis Duque. Carlos Barbosa, Carlos Freitas, Eduardo Barroso, Rui Paulo Figueiredo, the 50 Council members Leonino, A Bola, the Game, the Record, an administrator of this newspaper, Benfica, Porto and do not know if I missed someone.

Now the nightmare is that this man was PJ. And PJ has been years in the power that belongs to an investigative agent criminal. ye not know if it chills you, but for me it's a nightmare story ... How many more will it?

I have to say, Cristovao gives me the shudders, too - he looks like an extra from a Mafia movie.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Still no Fake News Spinny in CdM. Odd, I would have expected Team Gonc to want to get their version of events in ASAP.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:06 pm

What's stopping MM from discussing this in public? Pcorneater

Someone has let the cat out of the bag......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:26 pm

It's hardly Libellous, is it. She's in prison for God's sake. MM must have something to hide.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:29 pm

They may have learned caution, after the carry-on there was over the last bizarre hearing about this matter in Faro, Sabot?

The more look at the background to this, the more I suspect this is Cristovao's handiwork. In which case, another legal spanking is heading Team Gonc's way. Especially if the judge is a football fan.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:34 pm

At least we won't have to wait long, Bonny.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:38 pm

Someone's finally woken Morais up, but all she has is the same as we have since this morning. Oh, and she's dug up some ancient, discredited stuff from years ago, from a Portuguese newspaper.

No doubt to give them hope.

I suspect Team Gonc are going to wish this particular can of worms had stayed unopened, as so much has happened since in which puts them in a very bad light indeed.

Indeed, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the court has let this go ahead to carry on with what they started when they wiped the floor with Gonc. It's certainly very bad timing for Gonc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next