JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'For haters of the poor McCanns, it's open season' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'For haters of the poor McCanns, it's open season' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'For haters of the poor McCanns, it's open season' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'For haters of the poor McCanns, it's open season' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'For haters of the poor McCanns, it's open season' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'For haters of the poor McCanns, it's open season' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'For haters of the poor McCanns, it's open season' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'For haters of the poor McCanns, it's open season' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'For haters of the poor McCanns, it's open season' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'For haters of the poor McCanns, it's open season'

+5
Sabot
Max
lily
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

'For haters of the poor McCanns, it's open season' Empty 'For haters of the poor McCanns, it's open season'

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:49 pm

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/opinion/columnists/janiceturner/article3896523.ece

For haters of the poor McCanns it’s open season
Janice Turner

What a hard week for Kate and Gerry McCann. Every fragment of hope from a new Scotland Yard lead comes with regret: if only six years ago Portuguese police had done their job. These new e-fit figures seen loitering in stairwells or carrying a sleeping child towards the sea are so shadowy and long-scattered that it is like searching for people who appeared in a dream.

And the McCanns know that the price of another public appeal is refuelling the anger of those who hate them. No tabloid newspaper, however bile-spewing or intrusive, has ever published such vile, defamatory and cruel words as those written about the McCanns by ordinary British citizens.

Even the Daily Express, house journal of the Madeleine trolls, did not photoshop her parents’ heads on to the Moors murderers Myra Hindley and Ian Brady as someone did on Twitter this week. I regularly receive updates from strange organisations — if that is the right term for anonymous e-mail accounts writing mainly in block capitals — purporting to expose the “truth” about the McCanns’ lies.

Online is a bizarre netherworld of people who, against all evidence, refuse to believe Madeleine was not killed by her parents. Well, they seem “cold”, a bit creepy, look at them loving being on TV.

Madder than Diana conspiracists, more visceral than 9/11 deniers, the McCann trolls exude the ancient gut fury of lynchings and witch trials. For some, Madeleine allows them to vent class rage: “a poor mum who left her babies to go down the boozer wouldn’t get any sympathy”. For others, particularly mothers, the case permits a heady, puffed-up righteousness: “I’d never neglect my kids like that.”

Even if Madeleine was found alive, some would insist she was an imposter, that DNA tests were further lies. McCann trolls wouldn’t let mere truth spoil the thrill of a good hate.

'For haters of the poor McCanns, it's open season' Hands_clapping_lg_clr

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'For haters of the poor McCanns, it's open season' Empty Re: 'For haters of the poor McCanns, it's open season'

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Madder than Diana conspiracists, more visceral than 9/11 deniers, the McCann trolls exude the ancient gut fury of lynchings and witch trials

That's them all right.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'For haters of the poor McCanns, it's open season' Empty Re: 'For haters of the poor McCanns, it's open season'

Post  crazytony Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Brilliant, an absolutely brilliant summary of the vile on twitter and facebook.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Wow! Wholeheartedly agree with both your posts, Bonny and Tony.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Here's one:

Chantal Mohlmann i can say ive been blocked at the "official" mm fb site after i politly said the efit does look a bit like the father.. ha ha losers

Haha-ing about trolling a missing child's FB page. mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:08 pm

The black hearts will never change Bonny. They don't have the intelligence of a dodder unfortunately.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Sharon.: OK, Thank you for your help Toni...Would you like my e-mail address to keep in touch about "anything"?
Toni: No Thankyou.
Sharon.: I do so feel like i have offended you Toni.....due to your abrupt change in manner. Once again i apologise if i have done so. I look forward to reading The Sun's future posts on this story. Thank you again and goodnight.
Toni: I can assure you that you have not offended me. The team who will assist you further will have your email address therefore I dont need it.
Toni: Goodnight

Haters seem to be too dim to get the message from the media, don't they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Definitely. Also, which Highest Authority was she hoping to reach?

This one? bottomsup 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:35 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Petra Johnson I have been very naughty , I have to admit .
Just been on the Find Madeleine site .
Posted on the Photofit pic , all about the Smith Sighting & his written statement ..... Saying it is Gerry McCann .
It is all online & told them to check
2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 5

Petra Johnson Going to check later to see if its still there

Another vile that should hang its head in shame for trolling a missing child's FB.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:38 pm

Gemma Tupper
Hello everyone. ... I want to do a peaceful protest. Would anyone else be interested in supporting ???

Another troll inciting hatred; sooner the police do something about the viles, the better.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:42 pm

More vileness:

Aqua-original Galway At least a protest would draw attention and make headlines. Nothing needs to be said as you could say what you wanted with your own bilbord or plaque for the world to see. E.g. MCANNS ARE GUILTY!!!!!,
The mccanns would see and here of the protest on the news, and itd only spark fear inside them and make them even more inclined to feck up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:46 pm

It seems that times are a-changing as the authorities are now onto them.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:48 pm

itd only spark fear inside them and make them even more inclined to feck up.

Disgusting, sub-human, lynch-mobber.

I won't wish ill on anyone, but boy! do the likes of her have some bad karma heading their way.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:53 pm

She may be leading an incredibly miserable life right now, Bonny. In fact, that could be some of the glue that binds some of them?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:06 pm

Gary Chelsea No . The 15 : 19 markers mean 88% was Madeleines dna and 12% was mixed in.(People who touched the body )? The 88% and 15:19 virtually proves it was Madeleines DNA. Look again at the lines i posted at the top. 3 of the 0 mixed in with the 15 - is the mix . the 3 x 0 is like putting 3 needles in a mile wide haystack and saying you will find all 3 within a minute. Possible but almost impossible.

What a complete, utter, imbecile. It couldn't have got the DNA business more wrong if it tried, but perish the thought being a total ignoramus should stop it spouting rubbish.

What was that about them never letting facts get in the way of hating?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:17 pm

What was that about them never letting facts get in the way of hating?

They are in the grip of an addiction called the hate addiction. They are powerless over said addiction?

You have read about all this I am sure, the addict lies to everyone around them blah blah blah......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Petra Johnson There is going to be a protest on the 7th Anniversary of Maddie going missing .
In London ..... Parliament
Anyone interested in being Proactive & getting justice for Madeleine ...... Check out the thread by Gemma Tupper about the protest .
10 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 3

Lily Rose Gardener And if certain parties get wind of the protest dont you think they would get rent a mob in to discredit it.

Don't worry, there isn't the slightest danger of anyone in authority hearing about your planned lynch mob. It's not as if you're posting on an open, public page or anything, is it? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:59 pm

bb1 wrote:http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/opinion/columnists/janiceturner/article3896523.ece

For haters of the poor McCanns it’s open season
Janice Turner

What a hard week for Kate and Gerry McCann. Every fragment of hope from a new Scotland Yard lead comes with regret: if only six years ago Portuguese police had done their job. These new e-fit figures seen loitering in stairwells or carrying a sleeping child towards the sea are so shadowy and long-scattered that it is like searching for people who appeared in a dream.

And the McCanns know that the price of another public appeal is refuelling the anger of those who hate them. No tabloid newspaper, however bile-spewing or intrusive, has ever published such vile, defamatory and cruel words as those written about the McCanns by ordinary British citizens.

Even the Daily Express, house journal of the Madeleine trolls, did not photoshop her parents’ heads on to the Moors murderers Myra Hindley and Ian Brady as someone did on Twitter this week. I regularly receive updates from strange organisations — if that is the right term for anonymous e-mail accounts writing mainly in block capitals — purporting to expose the “truth” about the McCanns’ lies.

Online is a bizarre netherworld of people who, against all evidence, refuse to believe Madeleine was not killed by her parents. Well, they seem “cold”, a bit creepy, look at them loving being on TV.

Madder than Diana conspiracists, more visceral than 9/11 deniers, the McCann trolls exude the ancient gut fury of lynchings and witch trials. For some, Madeleine allows them to vent class rage: “a poor mum who left her babies to go down the boozer wouldn’t get any sympathy”. For others, particularly mothers, the case permits a heady, puffed-up righteousness: “I’d never neglect my kids like that.”

Even if Madeleine was found alive, some would insist she was an imposter, that DNA tests were further lies. McCann trolls wouldn’t let mere truth spoil the thrill of a good hate.

'For haters of the poor McCanns, it's open season' Hands_clapping_lg_clr

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:59 pm

It's kind of them to give their names too.......

Love that article too Max
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:07 am

Oh, for Christ's sake. I have been banned from The Justice Forum yet again. And I have only been back on for about five minutes. And even I could not have offended them in that short space of time.
Sheesh, I didn't even get going.

Hi, Neely, got your message, but only just, before they banned you as well.

What a bloody joke. But that's okay. Who really cares? They just don't get it. Justice? Ha.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:17 am

Sabot wrote:Oh, for Christ's sake.  I have been banned from The Justice Forum yet again.  And I have only been back on for about five minutes.  And even I could not have offended them in that short space of time.
Sheesh, I didn't even get going.

Hi, Neely, got your message, but only just, before they banned you as well.

What a bloody joke.  But that's okay.  Who really cares?    They just don't get it.  Justice?  Ha.
Interesting - I have not been banned but had a warning for insulting Serendipity and suggesting that he may have modified an Amnesty International report a bit. rofl 

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:28 am

I saw what he did J-P - yes, he added his own opinion to an Amnesty report, and everyone seemed to think it was quite acceptable.

Go figure! I really am gobsmacked that sh*te about 'technical convictions' is being allowed on a site that's supposed to be a cut above the normal forker sites.

I was also sorry to see yet another intelligent, thought-provoking poster give up:

Dhingra

Agendas
« on: Today at 11:30:31 PM »
I had hoped that the science thread would be considered in an open-minded manner. It hasn't been. Posters only seemed to want to confirm their own opinions and attack their opponents. Well it's your loss as there were possibilities for you to develop your own hypotheses by challenging them. It seems to few wanted to do that.

Furthermore, I don't appreciate having my time wasted so thoroughly. People demanded a hypothesis to discuss and then completely ignored the science again when I provided it. I have better things to do with my time.

I was going to ask Professor Barclay if the recent events affected his views, but I don't know if I can be bothered now.

Most of you have confirmed what I thought at the beginning. Your minds are made up and facts that challenge those opinions are disregarded or minimised. This is exactly why we have such a miserable history of sub-standard investigations and justice miscarrying as often as it does.

Goodbye.

Though after Itchy and Scratchy piled in, I don't blame him/her.

It's been well-noted that forkers are swarming that site like cockroaches, and any pretence of neutrality has gone out the window.

Which is not our problem, but they seem to have forgotten that such obvious bias devalues every single thing elsewhere on their site, from the pretendy 'court reports' to the claim to have 'solved' the Bamber killings.

Oh, and it doesn't do much for Admin's claims to have been falsely convicted, either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:48 am

Its a shame really Bonny. The problem is that most of the members of an "anti" disposition throw a major hissy fit when crossed, and it seems that the admin of teh site bend over backwards not to upset them.

But Serendipity was out of order over the Amnesty report. Which speaks volumes.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:56 am

It's one of the many things in this world which aren't our problem - but it's a crying shame, after they started off so well.

This glaring bias has devalued their whole site, IMO.

I used to keep a window open on it because it was intelligent and interesting. I don't bother now, I have no desire whatsoever to read more repetitive obsession from Stuck Record, the tedious bleatings of Cedward, or the endless self-pity and the attention-seeking antics of the Tassie Troll.

Or outright lies from Luz.

They've nothing to say that they have not said, incessantly, for the last six years.

Posters who make contributions that make you think, on the other hand, are worth their weight in gold - and they are the very ones who have been driven off the site as the thicko forkers swarm in!

It's a great shame.

ETA, allowing faked-up Amnesty reports to be posted as genuine is about as bad as it gets.

If that's acceptable, you can be pretty sure that faked-up court reports are acceptable too.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next