JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Standard: Madeleine McCann's parents ‘dream of finding her alive’ EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Standard: Madeleine McCann's parents ‘dream of finding her alive’ EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Standard: Madeleine McCann's parents ‘dream of finding her alive’ EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Standard: Madeleine McCann's parents ‘dream of finding her alive’ EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Standard: Madeleine McCann's parents ‘dream of finding her alive’ EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Standard: Madeleine McCann's parents ‘dream of finding her alive’ EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Standard: Madeleine McCann's parents ‘dream of finding her alive’ EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Standard: Madeleine McCann's parents ‘dream of finding her alive’ EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Standard: Madeleine McCann's parents ‘dream of finding her alive’ EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Standard: Madeleine McCann's parents ‘dream of finding her alive’

4 posters

Go down

Standard: Madeleine McCann's parents ‘dream of finding her alive’ Empty Standard: Madeleine McCann's parents ‘dream of finding her alive’

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:41 pm

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/madeleine-mccanns-parents-dream-of-finding-her-alive-8904401.html

Madeleine McCann's parents ‘dream of finding her alive’

Standard: Madeleine McCann's parents ‘dream of finding her alive’ MadelineMcCann

No longer suspects: Kate and Gerry McCann

JUSTIN DAVENPORT AND GERARD COUZENS
Published: 25 October 2013 Updated: 13:47, 25 October 2013
Kate and Gerry McCann’s fight for justice is driven by the dream that they will one day see their daughter Madeleine alive again, their Portuguese lawyer said today.

Rogerio Alves also revealed that Portuguese police had told the couple they are no longer regarded as suspects, more than five years after the original investigation which wrongly pointing the finger at them was shelved.

The couple were told by police in Lisbon last week that new lines of inquiry absolve them of any responsibility.

Portugal’s attorney general confirmed the inquiry was being reopened at the request of police in Porto. They are understood to have identified new lines of inquiry which suggest that the three-year-old was abducted as she slept in her holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in May 2007. The new inquiry will run in tandem with the Scotland Yard investigation which has also identified a number of new clues. Mr Alves said: “This brings Madeleine’s parents a legitimate expectation not only that the truth will be discovered but also that it will be possible to find Madeleine alive which is the sole aim of all the efforts they have been making.”

Jose Magalhaes e Menezes, the public prosecutor in charge of the origiinal investigation, is expected to oversee the reopened inquiry.

It has also emerged that Madeleine’s parents are set to apply to become private prosecutors — “assistentes” under Portuguese law — in the reopened criminal inquiry, which will enable their legal team to be kept informed of all new developments.

Mr Alves said: “Madeleine is the victim as well as her parents, who are also her legal representatives. According to Portuguese criminal procedural law there is a place for the victims that want to be side by side with the prosecutors.”
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Standard: Madeleine McCann's parents ‘dream of finding her alive’ Empty Re: Standard: Madeleine McCann's parents ‘dream of finding her alive’

Post  lily Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:50 pm

That is such good news and it is a good time to remind those who mentioned this gentleman last week as though he had said something dreadful about Madeleine at the very first libel trial.

Jose Magalhaes e Menezes, the public prosecutor in charge of the origiinal investigation, is expected to oversee the reopened inquiry.

N.B. The Portuguese police have stated that the McCanns are INNOCENT.

Hope the challenged ones can read the above sentence or two. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Standard: Madeleine McCann's parents ‘dream of finding her alive’ Empty Re: Standard: Madeleine McCann's parents ‘dream of finding her alive’

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Give them an hour or so and he'll be IN IT too, Lily - the PJ already are, after all. Wink 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:54 pm

Eek I must have missed those posts. Of course they are all INNIT. Sincere apologies. embarass 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:00 pm

It's worse than I thought - Gonc's IN IT, too:

John Mckinley
I have a horrible feeling that Goncalo has been " got to",and will turn Judas.Of course I hope I am wrong.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:04 pm

It's worse than I thought - Gonc's IN IT, too:

Eek Eek  Oh no.

Greenink will love that. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:23 pm

jeanmonroe Today at 15:01
I'm not even joking!

IF they get this i'm outta here!

There are not enough cows in this world that can produce as much BS as this!

I'd compare it to J Sav being asked to sit in on a case of a child he abused and the 'plebs' hanging on his every word!

Seriously, i think that, in my opinion only, that somebody might well 'react' badly to this and will have to take responsibility for their actions.

I have NEVER, EVER heard of this in all my LIFE!

The McCanns writing SY's script and mouthpiece DCI spouting.

NOW the PJ

Is that hater lunatic issuing threats if Portuguese law doesn't fall in with her demands?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Definitely threats of some kind although I cannot figure out if she might mean to herself?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Oh well, if it's only herself, it's nothing important then.

Is this an indication that Team Gonc are throwing in the towel?

Re: Coming up on ITV news at 1.30
Post FSoares Today

And this new development we all know this is all over. Exactly the way lots of people wanted it to be. Let me repeat this is all over. Really! From now on it's just chasing "ghosts" and nothing really important to find out the truth

Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:37 pm

If anyone should know, it would be her?

Remember that pm to Bennett, something about Amoral sending people from Lisbon regarding the Cipriano matter. Her worrying about her e-mails being read blah blah blah?

Jeanmonroe is definitely having a difficult time.

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED Mccann case requested by PJ to be reopened in Portugal
jeanmonroe Today at 3:21 pm

I am now at 24 out of 25 on my 'rage guage'

Unless it's a very, very, cunning plan by Senor Baldricko i'm stepping away from the plate.

Bottle of Calpol and Red Bull anyone?

ANYONE???

Oh well. Who cares? Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:42 pm

http://studiesindiseasedsubjects.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=d4bf6f8c0cd78432

Worth a reread for a chuckle at them all, Lily.

Isn't it weird, how personally they are all taking this? They can't process events, so are ranting and raving everywhere as if the McCanns had stolen their last penny, or something.

IMO, they have far too much emotional investment in their hatred to cope with what's coming; they are NEVER going to see that they got everything horribly, terribly wrong.

Or that they have let themselves turn into horrible people, fodder for tabloid headlines about VILE TROLLS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Maybe something like a collective nervous breakdown for the lot of them?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:26 pm

I find it incredible that the McCann-haters STILL don't understand what the Ward of Court business means. That it simply means that Madeleine is under the protection of the Crown, and that wherever she is found in the world, she will be kept safe at the nearest British Embassy or Consulate until she can be put on the first BA flight back to the UK and her family.

There will be NO consideration given to anyone who claims that they 'innocently' adopted a new daughter; Madeleine is a ward of the Crown, end of.

It isn't that hard, but the haters seem to be too thick to grasp it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:28 pm

It isn't that hard, but the haters seem to be too thick to grasp it.

You give them too much intelligence Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Gi' O'er ‏@MrsMLouis 3h
Good evening - how have the trolls reacted to the latest news re: #McCann s applying to be private prosecutors? Bet they're dead chuffed!

Try 'sick as parrots'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Outrage on N1:

Graham Jones do what im doing contact the minister of justice in portugal asking them not to allow the mccanns to have any input in where the portuguese investigation is going if enough people do this the pressure might pay off

'Pressure'? From half a dozen loonies on a FB hate site which has frequently featured in VILE TROLL stories? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Helen Hughes Has anyone formed a petition? asking for the discrepancies to be answered thru the police authorities by the Mcanns they say in the interest of the public. .....are we not classed as the public. ....

No. You're classed as 'nutters'. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Oh no. It's not going well at all. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:36 pm

Something else to annoy the haters:

Jose Magalhaes e Menezes, the public prosecutor in charge of the original investigation, is expected to oversee the reopened inquiry.

He was damning of the original probe pointing the finger at Madeleine's parents and claimed officers under disgraced Goncalo Amaral achieved "very little" during their 15 month investigation.

He also thwarted attempts by Mr Amaral to charge the McCanns with child abandonment, leading to a souring in relations between police and prosecutors.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-parents-fight-justice-2530813#ixzz2ilvhO66L
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

See? The man in charge already knows what a fool Amoral is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:00 pm

I thought Gonc was a legend in Portugal? A policeman's policeman and everyone luuuuurved and respected him?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Phew. Managed to bailout of Justice before I told anyone to F*ck off. Hopefully avoiding another ban. Although I could be wrong about that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:19 pm

That place is horrid, Sabot. I'm surprised any of you can stand it on there.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:32 pm

It's a disaster zone now, Sabot. Apart from anything else, who wants to read outdated, regurgitated pitchforking, when so much is happening?

I can happily live without reading another snide bleat from Cedward, or Stuck Record repeating itself for the millionth time. Or the Gonc inner circle lying their heads off.

The forkers just keep saying the same old, same old, and I can't be ar@ed reading it. Heaven knows what they were thinking about, throwing their lot in with the McCann-haters just as the whole hate campaign is discredited by real-life events.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:35 pm

On a pleasanter note:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic3893-275.html#p198976

e: Pat Brown talks rubbish again
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:16 pm

A masterly demolition of Bushmeat Brown's latest bit of pitchfork-waving.

ETA sample:

Actually who cares whether you believe it or not? You are an insignificant nobody whose access even to talking head shows has been curtailed because they could not put up with your unsubstantiated nonsense any more.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Very well done tigerloaf. thumbsup 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down