JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
The real reason Gonzo wanted the libel trial heard in secret EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
The real reason Gonzo wanted the libel trial heard in secret EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
The real reason Gonzo wanted the libel trial heard in secret EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
The real reason Gonzo wanted the libel trial heard in secret EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
The real reason Gonzo wanted the libel trial heard in secret EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
The real reason Gonzo wanted the libel trial heard in secret EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
The real reason Gonzo wanted the libel trial heard in secret EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
The real reason Gonzo wanted the libel trial heard in secret EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
The real reason Gonzo wanted the libel trial heard in secret EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The real reason Gonzo wanted the libel trial heard in secret

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The real reason Gonzo wanted the libel trial heard in secret Empty The real reason Gonzo wanted the libel trial heard in secret

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:00 pm

Who can forget the sickening hypocrisy from Team Gonc, claiming that they wanted the media excluded 'out of respect for Madeleine' - as if he and his chums have ever shown her the slightest respect in the past!

Looks like they were, as usual, LYING.

In Gonc's own words, in his latest sobfest:

Did you request the case be heard behind closed doors?

It’s true, we wanted to avoid what is happening.Judgements in the public arena, disinformation campaigns, obsessions and how it impacts negatively on the decision of the court which needs to be free, objective and based on law.

So much for the previous pack of lies! And he doesn't seem to have a very high opinion of Portuguese judges......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

The real reason Gonzo wanted the libel trial heard in secret Empty Re: The real reason Gonzo wanted the libel trial heard in secret

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Getting desperate, is he?  Afraid The Judge might not be as daft as he would like? And a woman to boot.

Afraid his own tactics might be used against him, more like.  He knows all about Disinformation and Obsessions impacting negatively. That's what he did to The McCanns and The Ciprianos
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

The real reason Gonzo wanted the libel trial heard in secret Empty Re: The real reason Gonzo wanted the libel trial heard in secret

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:12 pm

Maybe Cristovao doesn't have a 'dossier' on her? Wink 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:17 pm

bb1 wrote:Maybe Cristovao doesn't have a 'dossier' on her? Wink 
I bet she has got a dossier on Goncalo Amaral.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Fortunately, so do the PJ.

Gonzo really would have been well advised to keep his mouth shut. Whatever happened to Justice works in silence?

Forget that, did he, when he lost his Ace?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:54 pm

It's astounding how much utter garbage Gonc has spouted in that outburst. Does he actually imagine it helps him when he tells outright lies? Because all it does is prove that there is nothing he won't stoop to when he's desperate, and that he well deserved that perjury conviction.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:02 pm

How's this for desperate straw-clutching?

Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 03:54:52 PM
could that bea mistranaslation pros accused GA of killing his dog and putting it in the rubbish bin and they know who they are

Don't be so fking stupid! Gonc came out with an entirely new fabrication which leaves no room whatsoever for mistranslation on such a massive scale, when the sobfest was so kindly translated by one of his fan club.

And he admitted himself he put the poor beast in a rubbish bin without bothering to find out what had happened to it........
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Gonc's Lawyer says it's respect for Madeleine. And Gonc say it's to prevent a media storm. Which was it?
9Fortunately The Judge didn't agree with either of them. This has got to be a good thing. No more of this Justice in Silence behind closed doors. That isn't Justice.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:14 pm

bb1 wrote:How's this for desperate straw-clutching?

Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 03:54:52 PM
could that  bea mistranaslation pros  accused  GA of  killing his  dog and putting it in  the rubbish bin  and they know who they are

Don't be so fking stupid! Gonc came out with an entirely new fabrication which leaves no room whatsoever for mistranslation on such a massive scale, when the sobfest was so kindly translated by one of his fan club.

And he admitted himself he put the poor beast in a rubbish bin without bothering to find out what had happened to it........
Only days after Madeleine was abducted. If Gonc didn't actually hit the dog himself when he came home drunk, as usual, then it was probably one of his drug running friends. In My Opinion.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:16 pm

He also said that the ground was hard to dig and he didn't have much time........so the little dog went into the trash.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:04 pm

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 2h
You have experienced the presentation of Dr G Amaral about the Maddie #McCann case in his book, he's hardly said a word in the past 6.5 yrs

What planet is that freak on? Gonzo's barely stopped running his mouth off for the last six years; Dr Martin Redsquare has recorded screeds of Gonc's burblings and attacks on the McCann family.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:04 pm

about: "Whatever happened to Justice works in silence?",

amaral while coordinator with his smears, lies, defamation, even followed the moment he was sacked, contradicted his own words, the proof is his behaviour, with also his book of lies, smears, defamation.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:35 pm

we respect the McCanns as people and have no intention of harming them for sake of it

Since when? Oliveira been on a different planet for the last six years while his lying client has been falsely accusing the McCanns and others of heinous crimes?

Scared of where the breadcrumbs could lead if interested parties start looking into the whole business of the non-bombshell from the conman, more like.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:21 pm

about: "What planet is that freak on?", that freak is in the gonzoland.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Sofia de Landerset
An account to help pay for Gonçalo Amaral's legal costs related to the ongoing libel trial is available, in case you would like to support him. You can donate via Paypal (click on the picture below to access link). All donations, no matter how small, go a long way to help. Thank you very much.

Begging bowl's out again. Hope Gonzo donated his fee for that sobfest. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:58 pm

PS - Nothing says, My lawyer doesn't think I have a snowball in Hell's chance of winning like scrounging for money to pay said lawyer mid-trial. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:31 am

Agree, Bonny.  They must be so happy that the forkers cannot figure that out. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:42 am

I thought his lawyer was working Pro Bono. Obviously I must be wrong about that.

So it's okay to set up a Fund and use the money to pay legal fees. Jesus, the hypocrisy of these people leaves me breathless.

Will he pay this money back when he wins? Or will he use it to get his earring out of the hock shop?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:03 pm

The real reason Gonzo wanted the libel trial heard in secret Goncsp10

Makes me chuckle, every time I see that. Apart from the sheer, tasteless, blasphemy of it - what on earth would a convicted perjurer know about the truth?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:20 pm

arah Llewellyn No...I am appalling at using computers..I just typed in Amaral Goncalo and he was the second guy that came up!! Let me know if I am right. x
41 minutes ago · Like · 1

Sarah Llewellyn https://www.facebook.com/goncalodesousa.amaral...
40 minutes ago · Like · 1

Sarah Llewellyn Yayyy...I managed it!!
40 minutes ago · Like · 1

Angela McQuade Would be nice for us to thank him and let him know we appreciate all his efforts and hard work
40 minutes ago · Like

Sarah Llewellyn What if it's some nutter though!!

Saying nothing. biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Amanda Efc Mole Maybe we should make a group in support of Amaral too!!
40 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 11

Steph Parker ^^ YES YES YES !! Fab idea

I think that's a fab idea too. The more closely those loonies, stars of so many VILE TROLL stories, attach themselves to Gonzo, the better. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Robyn White If you read my post I am not saying anything negative about GA, I am saying it about this image. In my opinion someone has created this image and is trying to be clever. It serves no purpose and I am telling you what I interpret by it and it seems I'm probably not the only one. If you want to follow the rules then I suggest you remove this image because in my opinion it is negative towards GA.
9 hours ago · 1

Astounding that Hoho's lot have to be told that that creepy photoshopped pic of Gonzo looming over Madeleine in the dark makes him look like.....no-one terribly nice.

But hey, if they want to make Gonzo look like a wierdo, why should we care?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Libel trial's supposed to resume tomorrow. Wonder what excuse Gonzo's dreamed up this time? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:15 pm

What excuse is there left for him? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:38 pm

Lucky Shirt confiscated by health inspectors? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next