JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns

2 posters

Go down

More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns Empty More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
32 minutes ago
We have relaunched our online store. Here you will be able to purchase holiday packs, t-shirts or make a donation.

If you have any questions or issues with the store, please Email me at Webmaster@findmadeleine.com.

http://shop.findmadeleine.com/

And here it is, all redesigned:

More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns Shop11

So much for all their bullsh*t imaginings about the police shutting it down - do they never tire of cleaning egg off their faces?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns Empty Re: More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:46 pm

Tears before bedtime for hounders:

Online Store back open
Post Bellisa Today

Just seen announcement on fb page to say online store is back open.

Devastated

bottomsup 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns Empty Re: More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:53 pm

Numty's not taking it well:

Zora McCartney Absolutely stunned....and gutted. Fuming!
about a minute ago · Like

Serves them all right for inventing such rubbish and believing their own inventions. They aren't having a very good week, are they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:58 pm

Lots of numty carpet-chewing here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post210907.html#p210907

Wendy Jenkins I don't believe it !!! It is actually up n running ! I'm totally gob smacked
It gets worse I've not commented much of late as my head was getting muddled I've been reading but not saying much !
But this is outrageous I'm dumb founded
10 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Siobhan Feely we need another email storm..

Yes, make yourselves even more loathed by sending off more hatemail and trolling Madeleine's FB page again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:04 am

One day it is going to dawn on them that their childish and utterly incorrect reactions get then nowhere.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:09 am

They are beside themselves with rage now, Lily. They'd absolutely convinced themselves that Something was Happening and the police were investigating the fund - their usual crap.

They were pinning everything on that. And as usual, reality has failed to fall in line with the ridiculous scenarios they'd conjured up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:13 am

More deranged rantings from haters recorded on Myths:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post210908.html#p210908

It rather proves the point of one of the things Dr Leal said - that liars assume everyone else is lying.

By and large, McCann-haters and Gonc supporters couldn't lie straight in bed, so couldn't grasp that the online store was indeed being updated, as they were told all along.

Because they couldn't grasp the truth, or reality, they concocted wild scenarios that bore no resemblance to reality. And yet again, are suffering the now-tradional Tears Before Bedtime.

They're having a very, very bad week.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:40 am

This year's got off to a good start for them, hasn't it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:46 am

Carlynn McNally Do you need to register to donate? I've tried to add a £1 donation to the shopping cart and it doesn't allow you to view the cart. Nor do the links to "contact us" etc. seem to be working. Is it just me this is happening to?

Hoho tell her to do that in Troll Skool, did she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:21 am

Why aren't the haters up in arms about Stevo's tacky Online Dogge Shoppe?

More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns Dogge_10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:36 am

Siobhan Feely email task for tomorrow so > Webmaster@findmadeleine.com in the lines of 10 million of your taxpayers money (not mine live in IRL tho had lived in UK for several yrs) spent and yet you still feel the need to keep this farce shop still open...

Another hater with nothing better to do than troll a missing child's FB page.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:47 am

More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns Mutton11

Sick, sick, sick.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:56 am

Re: Online Store back open
Post No Fate Worse Than De'Ath Today

I will confess to having ordered those good quality wristbands in the past and I hope that the recipients are eternally grateful for them. Yes it was for a joke.

Hounder boasts about mocking Madeleine McCann for LULZ.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:20 pm

Zora McCartney It is. It's revolting, crass and disrespectful to maddie. High time the police intervened

What, this?

More bad news for haters as FindMadeleine online shop returns Stevos10

Couldn't agree more. Why not take it up with Stevo, as it's his online dogge shoppe?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:19 pm

Embittered hounder:

Re: Online Store back open
Post TellTheTruth Today at 9:02 pm

Clay, I understand what you are saying but people have been and still are buying this tat and adding to the MCs piggy bank.

The other day as I was driving home a car passed me with one of their Madeleine car stickers in the window!

I'm sick of this now
, absolutely sick and tired of waiting for the people who made Madeleine "disappear" not being caught and thrown behind bars for the rest of their horrible lives.

I've reached my best before date and I don' t think I will ever see this case wound up with the proper outcome.

As the poor old MCs seem to think car stickers are such a good way of spreading the word I think I'll put one in MY car.

It'll be a sticker advertising Goncalo Amaral's book.

Let's see how they like that!

I'll probably get arrested .

How very dare anyone have a car sticker of a missing child!!!! Don't these people know how much it upsets the Gonzo fanboyz to be reminded that decent people want her to be found and reunited with her family?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:36 pm

Of course it upsets them. Gonc and his team can do without being reminded of his failure thank you very much.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down