JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Member of not-Bennett's site reports Icke TV to Ofcom - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Member of not-Bennett's site reports Icke TV to Ofcom - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Member of not-Bennett's site reports Icke TV to Ofcom - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Member of not-Bennett's site reports Icke TV to Ofcom - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Member of not-Bennett's site reports Icke TV to Ofcom - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Member of not-Bennett's site reports Icke TV to Ofcom - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Member of not-Bennett's site reports Icke TV to Ofcom - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Member of not-Bennett's site reports Icke TV to Ofcom - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Member of not-Bennett's site reports Icke TV to Ofcom - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Member of not-Bennett's site reports Icke TV to Ofcom

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Member of not-Bennett's site reports Icke TV to Ofcom - Page 4 Empty Re: Member of not-Bennett's site reports Icke TV to Ofcom

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:02 pm

I have given Mods & Admin a list of suggested disruptors/distractors - IMO there are quite a few around at the moment.

Others might like to do the same.

Member of not-Bennett's site reports Icke TV to Ofcom - Page 4 Helga-and-Herr-Flick-allo-allo-bbc-sitcom-8985694-955-796
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Member of not-Bennett's site reports Icke TV to Ofcom - Page 4 Empty Re: Member of not-Bennett's site reports Icke TV to Ofcom

Post  lily Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:08 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Re: DISRUPTION OF THREADS
Post PeterMac Today at 10:31 pm

What I find fascinating is that the disrupters / trolls / abusers on other sites - including Twitter always seem to gag at three, and only three, things.

Dogs
Photoshopping
Deviance

What is the link ?

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship 

Two of the three have been done to death and are deeply boring.

The third only exists in the heads of those McCann-haters who enjoy nothing better than smearing other people.

It's often been noticed that the hounders in particular appear to have expert knowledge of 'deviance'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Precisely, Bonny. That was an easy one.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:35 am

Brown-nosing from Loyal Hounders:

It may be the lack of news means there is nothing new to write and those compelled to write something just end up fighting? Or it may simply be a deliberate tactic to disrupt a good and insightful forum.

'Good and insightful'? They should try taking their hategoggles off and reading the stalking, smearing, and invention to abuse and hurt anyone with even the slightest connection to the McCanns. Trying to get Madeleine's aunt sacked ringing any bells?

They are, after all, occupying themselves by using ancestry sites in an attempt to smear a friend of the McCanns this morning, disgusting creatures that they are.

This is funny, though.

This forum is a privilege not a right, and if the owner got bored of it one day, for arguments sake, could make it disappear with the click of a button and no-one would have the right to complain.

Old hands know you should never, ever, invoke the One Click of the Mouse, threat.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:34 am

Brown-noser:

I am certain that the attaining of justice for Madeleine will be due in part to the work from this particular forum.

Deluded fools, they couldn't find their own backsides with the lights out. And their idea of 'justice' is lynch-mobbing.

Oh, and inventing sh*te about people and calling them 'deviants' because of the sh*te that has sprung from YOUR heads is not 'work'. It's just YOU finding an excuse to publicly debate your own obsessions. IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:14 pm

I doubt many of them would know the real meaning of the word work.

We know Pretendy doesn't clean up after his dog around the pool. How dirty is that?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:00 pm

That is really, really revolting, by any standards.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Sure is, Bonny. People could be made really ill but I guess its getting the money that counts.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:24 pm

See Bennett's broken his solemn word, to the High Court and to the nation, to stop meddling YET AGAIN.

Anyone who trusts the likes of him needs their head examined.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:35 pm

3. On what occasions has the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime discussed Operation Grange?

4. Has either DCI Andy Redwood or any other Metropolitan Police Officer met with the Mayor or any member of his staff re Operation Grange since it was set up on 11 May 2011?

Dear Compulsive Stalker and Oath-Breaker,

MYOB.

PS - On checking the ancient rolls of my office, I find I still have the right to remove the heads of miscreants and liars from their shoulders and have them stuck on top of The Shard. I am prepared to revive this ancient custom for yourself - the tourists would love it and so would all the people you've hassled, stalked and lied about.

Yours ever,

Boris.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:07 pm

Love it! The Boris reply that is.

Could we do a FOI enquiry about Bennett?  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:14 pm

Re: FOI Act questions to the Met and the Mayor of London's office about Operation Grange
Post Tony Bennett Today at 2:25 pm

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:
Morning Tone, Have you heard from SMETHURST or Carter...

Please be respectful in your language on the forum, even to Carter-Ruck.

I've not heard from either of them since I sent them details of the monthy standing order from my bank to pay Carter-Ruck £125 no later than the 25th of each calendar month, until May 2023

The way Bennett's going, the bill's going to be increased before much longer. Even if he does censor his fellow-hounders:

Morning Tone, Have you heard from SMETHURST or Carter F**k recently ?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:46 pm

I've not heard from either of them since I sent them details of the monthy standing order from my bank to pay Carter-Ruck £125 no later than the 25th of each calendar month, until May 2023

Is that why he has started up his campaign again? He thinks its okay to?

Bennett is the perfect example of the damage that Gonc's book has done.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:52 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6024.html

Mr BITTER from HARLOW.

Quote:

Bennett must spend his time trawling around looking to dish the dirt, is this al he can ever think about

Yes, he does indeed seem to be obsessed with lurid imaginings involving sex; most unChristian. And repellent. vomit vomit vomit 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:37 pm

His are the ravings of a perverted mind. We've seen it all before and it seems to have ended badly for him although maybe not nearly badly enough.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4