JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Breivik demanding better video games EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Breivik demanding better video games EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Breivik demanding better video games EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Breivik demanding better video games EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Breivik demanding better video games EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Breivik demanding better video games EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Breivik demanding better video games EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Breivik demanding better video games EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Breivik demanding better video games EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Breivik demanding better video games

3 posters

Go down

Breivik demanding better video games Empty Breivik demanding better video games

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:05 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1211952/breivik-wants-better-video-games-in-jail-hell

Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik reportedly wants better video games in jail and has threatened to go on hunger strike if his demands are not met.

Breivik, who killed 77 people in 2011, says the two prisons where he is being held are "hell" and he is seeking extra perks to help cope with the "torture"-like conditions.

He sent a list of 12 demands to prison authorities, which also include access to a computer rather than a "worthless typewriter", doubling his weekly allowance from £30 to £60 to cover postage costs and an end to daily searches.

Breivik, who is serving a 21-year jail term, has also demanded his PlayStation 2 games console be changed to a more up-to-date PS3 "with access to more adult games that I get to choose myself".

He said: "Other inmates have access to adult games while I only have the right to play less interesting kids games."

One example is "Rayman Revolution", a game aimed at three-year-olds," wrote the 35-year-old convicted killer.

And he wants a sofa or armchair instead of a "painful" chair, the right to communicate more freely with the outside world, and better conditions for his daily walk.

He sent the demands to prison authorities in November and they were outlined in a letter written by Breivik, dated January 29 this year, to the AFP news agency.

Breivik, who is held in Ila jail near Oslo and Skien in southeast Norway, said since there has not been any real improvement in his prison conditions, a hunger strike would be "one of the only" options at his disposal.

He said: "The hunger strike won't end until the Minister of Justice (Anders) Anundsen and the head of the KDI (the Norwegian Correctional Services) stop treating me worse than an animal."

He added he would "soon" reveal publicly the start date of his protest.

Breivik, who since 2011 has been kept away from other prisoners for his own safety, claims he has behaved in an "exemplary fashion" in jail.

And he argues he has the right to a wider "selection of activities" than other inmates to compensate for his strict isolation.

"You've put me in hell ... and I won't manage to survive that long. You are killing me," he wrote to authorities, threatening a hunger strike and further right-wing extremist violence.

He added: "If I die, all of Europe's right-wing extremists will know exactly who it was that tortured me to death.

"That could have consequences for certain individuals in the short term but also when Norway is once again ruled by a fascist regime in 13 to 40 years from now."

On July 22, 2011, Breivik killed eight people in a bomb attack outside a government building in the capital Oslo.

Later that day, he killed another 69, most of them teenagers, when he opened fire at a Labour Youth camp on the island of Utoya.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Breivik demanding better video games Empty Re: Breivik demanding better video games

Post  lily Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:16 pm

Manipulative brat. He should have thought about that.........his victims can't.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Breivik demanding better video games Empty Re: Breivik demanding better video games

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:21 pm

Unfortunately, Lily, I think he did think about that. IMO, he acted in full knowledge that under his country's laws, he wouldn't be punished in any way proportionate to his crimes.

This is just another stage in his nasty game - he's been allowed to conduct an inter-jail romance with some jailed German fascist female, who is equally adept at exploiting well-meaning 'soft' laws.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:27 pm

The ultimate F.Y. then?  mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:29 pm

Exactly. If he gets his new sofa and video games, he'll then think of something else to moan about to manipulate the system.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Of course he will. This is a consequence of being soft on crime.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:49 pm

A Hunger Strike sounds like a good idea. It's his Yuman Rite, innit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:52 pm

But he wouldn't get to starve himself to death, he'd be force-fed for his own good, which naturally, would play into his hands and allow him more grandstanding, as happened with the vile Brady recently.

Should have charged him with treason and given him the same sentence as Quisling, seeing as how he imagines he's a 'soldier'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:15 pm

I think everyone knows that being soft on crime doesn't work.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:30 pm

He obviously isn't coping very well. And the chances of him getting out after 25 years are about nil. So, he is going to cause a bit of aggro from time to time Force feed him, Don't force feed him. I don't suppose they care. It's all in a days work.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:36 pm

On the contrary, I would say he's coping perfectly, Sabot. IMO, he's using the very legislation that gave him a fair trial and a light sentence for massacring teenagers to carry on his campaign.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:07 pm

Too bad he could not have suffered the fate of people in medieval times for treason.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:39 am

Look now. He is never going to be released. Just stick a tube down his throat. He won't like that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:56 am

I wouldn't stop at his throat, Sabot.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:04 am

I can't sanction that, Lily. I am a pacifist. But I've got nothing against him starving himself to death.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:27 am

It's his right, innit? Let the b*gger starve.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:46 am

He is one of life's distorted monsters, and as a society, we are all responsible for those. I don't want to go off on a kick against The Death Penalty, but they do have to be cared for within the bounds of a civilised community.
But in so far as I am concerned we don't have to make their lives a bed of roses. I mean, he is hardly going to go mad is he, because he is mad already. Well, mad or bad. I don't think I am really interested in which.
Just keep him locked up . That'll do for me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:51 am

Yes he is, Sabot. I just don't see the point in pandering to those types that have committed such heinous crimes.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:02 am

lily wrote:Yes he is, Sabot.  I just don't see the point in pandering to those types that have committed such heinous crimes.  

Just one of those things, Lily. And I can't say I care if they give him a better Play Station. Unless it's got Killer Games on it. I wouldn't give him one of those.
Perhaps they should give him a Sims Dolly game, and then he can kill those.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:54 am

Personally, I wouldn't even give him any oxygen in the media about any demands of his.

Anyways, I will say nite to you and see you later.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:36 am

I don't think he's mad for one minute. Evil, yes, mad, no.

And he's exploiting a society that is over-civilised and won't confront the existence of genuine evil - that writes it off as Mommy Issues or a mid-life crisis.

I said when he was sentenced that he wasn't going to shut up, and he hasn't. He also knows perfectly well that he has a growing fan club.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down