JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found!

4 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! Empty Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found!

Post  lily Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:22 pm

Brilliant.   rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! Empty Re: Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found!

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:16 am

'Richard III would have raised an eyebrow' says judge, as judicial review ends
By Leicester Mercury | Posted: March 15, 2014

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Richard-III-Decision-king-s-final-resting-place/story-20811945-detail/story.html#ixzz2w7TDLatu

Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! 5911462-large

Shocked 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! Empty Re: Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found!

Post  Lamplighter Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:24 am

Letter to His Grace, Richard, by the Grace of God, King of England.

"Sire, as the whole matter of your final resting place is now totally farcical, may I, as a fervent follower, have your royal permission to sharpen my best caber and then ram it hard and fast up the collected exteriors of the members of the Plantagenet Alliance?  I await your consent in this matter.   Lamplighter"

Last edited by Lamplighter on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:33 am

Brilliant, LL.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:40 am

Reply from a box somewhere in leicester:

"To my well-loved and puissant follower, Lord Lamplighter,

GO FOR IT !!

Ricardus Tertius, Rex Anglia."
Loyaulté me lie
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! 220px-Copper-alloy_boar_mount_from_the_Thames_foreshore_%28London%29

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:51 am

Love it.  rofl rofl rofl 

Have you tried DM-ing him on twitter?

https://twitter.com/richard_third

He's in fine form today, he seems to have been at the Leicester Beer Festival this weekend....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:50 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Reply from a box somewhere in leicester:

"To my well-loved and puissant follower, Lord Lamplighter,

GO FOR IT !!

Ricardus Tertius, Rex Anglia."
Loyaulté me lie
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! 220px-Copper-alloy_boar_mount_from_the_Thames_foreshore_%28London%29

We're all behind you LL.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:56 pm

Typical, I do the hard bit and you ladies wear big smiles and cheer.  LL   rofl  rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Er, that's what Ladies are supposed to do, LL.

They aren't supposed to be claim to be long-lost rellies of dead kings, make spectacles of themselves in marches, shout at judges and generally Not  Know Their Place.  biggrin

ETA, Unless they're Joan of Arc, of course, but that didn't end terribly well....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Precisely Bonny. Oh we also embroider shirts and things for the poor.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:52 pm

I've got the horse and the ladder, not to forget the pike. But hurry up, the pike is getting a bit smelly.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:55 pm

What's the ladder for? We're not storming battlements, are we? I don't Do heights.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:59 pm

bb1 wrote:What's the ladder for? We're not storming battlements, are we? I don't Do heights.

I'm first up it, Jack.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:07 pm

I'd like to stick with the embroidery if you don't mind and even the new tapestry for the altar cloth.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:40 pm

I'm not awfully good on horses, either. I don't fall off them - much - but I'm not really keen on means of transport that have minds of their own. I could do necromancing, maybe throw some string in the river, that sort of thing?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:47 pm

How thoughtful Bonny. Do you have all the necessary charms or shall we do a whip round?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:49 pm

I have trinkets a-plenty, and lots of string, so we're good to go!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:54 pm

Glad to hear that Bonny and I should have realized. How exciting it all is.  bounce 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Eek Hide Hide Hide Hide Hide 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:04 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Eek Hide Hide Hide Hide Hide 

I'll knit a cover for your Caber, if you like. I wouldn't want you to get it wet.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:11 pm

Sabot wrote:

I'll knit a cover for your Caber, if you like.  I wouldn't want you to get it wet.
 hug hug hug hug 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

I'll knit a cover for your Caber, if you like.  I wouldn't want you to get it wet.
 hug hug hug hug 

What colour would you like?

PS. I can't do Tartan.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:31 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:09 am

A very enlightening and entertaining report on events in court:

http://mikepitts.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/richard-iii-in-court/

One might have expected the 'Plantagenet Alliance' to be somewhat embarrassed by this legal stunt:

(An aside. For legal reasons to do with time allowances, the Alliance needs to argue that Richard III was found on February 4 2013, the day of the grand press conference announcing the scientific proof. It would suit the defendants to argue that he was found on the day he was dug up, in September 2012. Unfortunately for them, they lost that argument – or the case would never have come to court.)

I seem to recall that Someone Else played around with dates involving Richard III......

Anyway, if he'd had any intention of being buried in York, he would scarcely have buried his wife in Westminster, would he?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:25 am

As an annointed reigning king he would have had the right to be buried in the Abbey, though E4 lies in St George's Chapel, Windsor. It would be up to him to state his preference; the idea he wanted to be interred in York comes from the fact that he endowded a chantry with monks to pray for the souls of himself and family at York. He was known to prefer the North of England, he was never enamoured of London and the Court, just a brave soldier who didn;t like the machinations of the courtiers. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next