JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found!

4 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 10 Empty Re: Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found!

Post  bb1 Wed May 21, 2014 9:11 pm

http://mikepitts.wordpress.com/2014/05/21/richard-iii-announcement/

I’ve just heard that the judges’ decision on the judicial review into the validity of the licence which allowed excavation of a skeleton that subsequently turned out to be Richard III’s, will be announced in the High Court on Friday (May 23) at 10am. Leicester Cathedral, Leicester City Council, Leicestershire County Council and the University of Leicester – a bishop, a dean, a mayor, a council leader, a vice-chancellor and an archaeologist – will be joining forces in the cathedral, to face the press with their reactions. We can surely expect similar high level responses from other parties.

It promises to be an interesting day!

The line-up of worthies suggests Leicester are fairly confident sanity has prevailed?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 10 Empty Re: Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found!

Post  lily Wed May 21, 2014 9:44 pm

Hope so, Bonny. Let's face it, any of us could be descended from Richard III.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 22, 2014 7:31 am

lily wrote:Hope so, Bonny.  Let's face it, any of us could be descended from Richard III.  
No, because Richard's actual line died out when his only child died and he was killed.  However, in the piece below, it may be that he did have children, but that cannot be proven. Descent from one of Richard's siblings, maybe, which is what actually happened; it was a descended of his sister who provided the DNA so the bones could be authenticated.    here is asome info re Richard's illegitimate children:
John of Gloucester:

John was knighted at York by his father on the 8th September 1483 as part of the celebrations to mark the investiture of Richard’s legitimate son, Edward, as Prince of Wales.
   A patent dated 11th March 1485 granted to ‘ our dear barsteward son, John of Gloucester’ of the offices of Captain of Calais, and of the fortresses of Rysbank, Guisnes, Hammes, and Lieutenant of the Marches of Picardy for his life. The patent also describes John as having ‘liveliness of mind, activity of body, and inclination to all good customs (which) promise us, by the grace of God, great hope of his good service for the future’. It is in the initial notice of this appointment to the Captaincy of Calais that John is referred to as John de Pountfreit barsteward, giving us the clue to his birthplace.
   A warrant to deliver clothing to ‘the Lord barsteward’ dated two days before on 9th March 1485, almost certainly refers to John and not to Edward V as has sometimes been suggested.
   We know that John survived his father because Henry VII made him a grant on 1st March 1486: ‘to John de Gloucester, barsteward, of an annual rent of  £20 during the King’s pleasure, issuing out of the revenues of the lordship or manor of Kyngestonlacy, parcel of the duchy of Lancaster, in co. Dorset’. (Those of you who have been following my history of the de Lacy family will be delighted to note that John’s annuity came from the revenues of Kingston Lacy in Dorset which had once belonged to Henry de Lacy.)
   George Buck claims that John was executed in 1499 around the time of the executions of Perkin Warbeck and Edward, Earl of Warwick. He says: ‘There was a base son of King Richard III made away, and secretly, having been kept long before in prison.” He quotes the Grafton Chronicle as his source, but I can’t find it so I don’t think it can be relied upon. And if John had been kept in prison would he have been granted an annuity?
   Although John disappears from public records after 1499, it is possible that he lived on.  He may even have had children, which is an interesting concept because it would mean that Richard III may have some direct descendants still living!

Katherine Plantagenet:

One thing we know for sure about Katherine is that she married William Herbert, Earl of Huntingdon. On 29th February, 1484 he covenanted ‘to take to wife Dame Katherine Plantagenet, daughter to the King, before Michaelmas of that year’. This covenant does not really give us a clue as to her age as marriages were often arranged for children, but it’s probable that she was in her early to late teens. Richard agreed to bear the whole cost of the marriage and undertook to settle manors, lordships, lands and tenements to a value of 1000 marks per annum on them and the ‘heirs male of their two bodies’. This was a sizeable sum and it is thought that Richard wanted to reward William Herbert for his support.
   Lands to the value of 600 marks were given to the couple on the day of their marriage. The remainder of the lands, worth 400 marks, would pass to them after the death of Lord Thomas Stanley. During his lifetime they were to have an annuity of 400 marks drawn from the revenues of the lordships of Newport, Brecknock and Hay. These manors were ones which had been confiscated from Margaret Beaufort and given to her husband, Lord Stanley.
   The marriage took place before May 1484 when a grant of the proceeds of various manors in Devon, Cornwall and Somerset was made to ‘William Erle of Huntingdon and Kateryn his wif’. On 8 March 1485 a further grant was made to the Earl and Katherine his wife of an annuity of £152 10.10 from the issues of the King’s possessions in the counties of Carmarthen and Cardigan, and from those of the King’s lordship of Haverfordwest.
   Nothing more is known about Katherine. There is no record of any children from the marriage and it is thought that she may have died young as at the coronation of Elizabeth of York, Earl Huntingdon is described as a widower.  
http://elizabethashworth.com/2013/07/03/richard-iii-his-mistress-and-his-illegitimate-children/
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 22, 2014 12:56 pm

And then there's Richard of Eastwell...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Plantagenet_(Richard_of_Eastwell)

As we can't find either missing Nigerian girls or missing airliners in the 21st century, I don't hold out too much hope of ever finding out exactly what happened to missing princes in the 15th century.

BUT - going on the way people behaved and reacted after Richard III's death, I personally think the most likely explanation of it all is at least one of Edward VI's son was alive after Bosworth and that Perkin Warbeck wasn't pretending.

I suspect H7 had John Gloucester killed, LL, that was about the same time he finally executed Warbeck, and John had held quite an important position, so at a stretch, could have been a rallying point?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 22, 2014 1:20 pm

If you are semantic about it, John's claim to the throne was as valid as H7's, both claims being illegitimate, the difference being the Excepto Regio bar on ALL Beauforts and their descendants, whereas John had no such bar against him. I am sure he was executed by H7 after Warbeck, but I don't think, my own personal opinion, you understand, that Warbeck was Richard of York - remember Edward V more than likely died from sickness more than likely before Bosworth. There are so many theories etc who knows which is the true one? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 22, 2014 1:29 pm

I came across this site when I was wandering around the internet, LL - you've probably seen it already? Anyway, this thread:

xxxxxhttp://richardiiinetwork.forumotion.com/t107-minstrels-still-on-the-strength

raises some very interesting questions.....as is suggested there, the answers to the whole thing may be hidden away in obscure household accounts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 22, 2014 2:34 pm

From one of the warring FB pages - the Leicester one:

COURT 3
Before LADY JUSTICE HALLETT DBE VICE PRESIDENT CACD and MR
JUSTICE CRANSTON and MR JUSTICE HOLROYDE
Friday 23 May, 2014
At 10 o'clock
FOR JUDGMENT
HAND DOWN
CO/5313/2013 The Queen on the application of Plantagenet Alliance Limited v Secretary Of State For Justice

Plantagenet Alliance LIMITED? What???????
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 22, 2014 2:41 pm

Interesting sites and comments indeed. Thank you LL and Bonny. Always wonderful to read articles such as those.

So it's still possible that many people can say they are related to him?

Plantagenet Alliance LIMITED?

Are they planning on marketing him for goods and memorabilia to sell?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 22, 2014 3:04 pm

I don't know, Lily, but from what I can make out, many of the 'Plantagenet Alliance' aren't even in the UK, so anyone could be at the back of it, with an eye to £££££ while the harpies run up bills to be paid by the UK taxpayers.

Apologies, my bias is showing.  biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 22, 2014 3:30 pm

No problems, Bonny.  biggrin  It's the same old story, if they had to pay for this, then he would have already been in re-interred at Leicester.

As it is, they have their fifteen minutes.  Rolling Eyes 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 23, 2014 10:12 am

Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews 

https://twitter.com/UoLNewsCentre

UoL News Centre @UoLNewsCentre · 60s
BREAKING NEWS: King #RichardIII should be re-intered at Leicester Cathdral. High Court announcement

UoL News Centre @UoLNewsCentre · 30s
We are delighted says Bishop of Leicester #RichardIII

No details yet, but, Thank God for that!  yaydance 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 23, 2014 10:16 am

PA harpies are not happy:

Plantagenet Alliance
Today at 10:02
Plantagenet Alliance Claim for Judicial Review Dismissed by the High Court “In our judgement, there are no public law grounds for the Court interfering with the decisions in question. In the result, therefore, the Claimant’s application for Judicial Review is dismissed”. further detail will be made available at www.kingrichardcampaign.org.uk

Shrieks of outrage and threats of kidnapping to be found at-

https://www.facebook.com/PetitionToBringRichardIiiBackToYorkshire
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 23, 2014 10:18 am

Happy people at:

https://twitter.com/UoLNewsCentre

UoL News Centre @UoLNewsCentre · 30s
Dean of Leicester - this is of huge significance for Leicester and the nation #RichardIII

UoL News Centre @UoLNewsCentre · now
Dean of Leicester - a design for the tomb has been approved and will be revealed in a few weeks time #RichardIII
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavouriteFavourited 0 times

Dean of Leicester - burial is likely to be in spring 2015 #RichardIII

UoL News Centre @UoLNewsCentre · 58s
Dean of Leicester - thank you to Looking for Richard team who revealed this story
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 23, 2014 10:21 am

oL News Centre @UoLNewsCentre · 8s
Q: what happens with an appeal process? #RichardIII

UoL News Centre @UoLNewsCentre · 35s
A: there is a three week window should claimants wish to appeal on a point of law #RichardIII

NOOOOOOO! Enough, already! The harpies have wasted more than enough taxpayers' money!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 23, 2014 10:36 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Interesting comment by the Justice Secretary:

http://news.sky.com/story/1267535/court-rules-on-richard-iiis-burial-place

Mr Grayling welcomed the court ruling but expressed his anger over the legal action being brought.

He said: "I am, however, frustrated and angry that the Plantagenet Alliance - a group with tenuous claims to being relatives of Richard III - have taken up so much time and public money.

"This case, brought by a shell company set up by the Alliance to avoid paying legal costs, is an example of exactly why the Government is bringing forward a package of reforms to the judicial review process."

The York lot are coming out with remarks like:

Phil Brotherton So they've turned this into Yorkshire's Stone of Scone. I hope their security is good!
about an hour ago · Like

Phil Brotherton Or should I say, I hope it isn't!
----------

Kevin Russell He wanted to be buried in York Minster - they were his wishes!!!! We demand a rethink (or we'll come to Leicester, free him from his incarceration, and re-inter him in his rightful place)!!!!!

Which is, of course, precisely why his remains will almost certainly have to stay locked up in the university till he is reburied. Anywhere less secure, like a monastery, and those lunatics are quite capable of trying to steal them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri May 23, 2014 12:57 pm

Just because he endowed a chantry in York, which was usual practice for English nobility at the times, ie the monks would oray for the soul of their benefactor does NOT mean ha nted to be buried there.  Equally he never stated he wanted to be buried in Leicester.  But he was buried there and as far as I remember, unless the immediate family state otherwise and pay for the transfer of the remains elsewhere as my family did when we took my mother to Vienna to join her relatives in the family mausoleum,   There is NO immediate family ergo the Alliance really has no leg to stand on.   Claiming to be 'collateral' descendents, and there is no solid proof of their claims, does not give them the right to decide anything.  This is my opinion, of course, but it looks to me like the Lady Justice came to the same conclusion.  But the Alliance will contest the verdict, I am sure of that.  Oh, and if any of those idiots threatening to steal the remains and take them to York, that is grave-robbing, a criminal offence punushable by jail time - their stupidity has been seen and reported.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 23, 2014 1:03 pm

I've only skimmed the legal decision, LL, there's rather a lot of it. But it's plain that his most prominent 'collateral descendants' - the current Royals - WERE consulted. And Leicester is fine by them.

I think that rather trumps a load of nutter wannabees, who sound increasingly like the numties. One's now sending curses by email to Leicester Cathedral.

I actually cannot imagine His Grace wishing to be associated with them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 23, 2014 1:58 pm

Something a bit more positive:

http://www.channel4.com/info/press/news/channel-4-to-be-official-broadcast-partner-for-richard-iii-reinterment

Channel 4 to be official broadcast partner for Richard III reinterment

23 MAY 2014

Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 10 1400837665579_Richard%20III%20The%20NEw%20Evidence_A2

Reburial and memorial service to be shown live exclusively by Channel 4
Series of programmes to accompany live broadcast, exploring the history of Richard’s reign and the journey of his body from rediscovery under a council car park to reburial in Leicester Cathedral
Channel 4 has today been announced as the official broadcast partner for the reinterment of Richard III, working with the Leicester Cathedral , University of Leicester and Leicester City Council.

It will broadcast live the moment when the king’s body is finally laid to rest in Leicester Cathedral as part of a series of programmes surrounding this extraordinary event. The reburial, due to take place in early 2015, is the culmination of an incredible story following the discovery, under a council car park opposite the Cathedral in Leicester, of the remains of this last English king to die in battle.

Richard’s reburial will take place over several days. Following a procession from the University of Leicester to the cathedral via a public route that will reflect the movements of his final days, he will lie at rest in the cathedral and the public will be given the opportunity to visit and pay their respects to this one-time anointed king. Then, in a unique reburial service, he will be formally reinterred in a specially-constructed tomb in front of the cathedral altar.

Channel 4 will be the only national broadcaster to relay the service live. It has also been filming the extensive work undertaken behind the scenes by Leicester Cathedral and the entire City of Leicester for the reburial, and will broadcast this as part of the programming around the event. The reinterment itself promises to be a unique service, involving medieval reinterment rites whilst also appealing to a modern 21st century global audience.

This service will include prayers in memory both of Richard and of all who died at Bosworth and in warfare. The coffin will be lowered below ground into the specially designed tomb, in a place within the Cathedral closely corresponding to where he was placed in the Greyfriars monastery over five centuries ago. The massive stone tomb cover, inscribed with a cross, will face towards the Cathedral’s magnificent east window depicting Christ the King.

The programming will feature historians and royal experts as well as representatives of the City of Leicester, the University of Leicester team which carried out the dig, the Looking for Richard project who originated the search and the Richard III Society. It will also look at the history of Richard’s reign and the impact of the discovery on the people of Leicester.

Chief Creative Officer Jay Hunt says: “We’re proud to be the only broadcaster who committed to this extraordinary story from the very start and we’re delighted to be able to see that story through to its conclusion with the broadcast of this remarkable international event.”

Channel 4 Commissioning Editor John Hay has commissioned the programmes from DSP – the same production team who followed the search for the burial place of Richard III for more than two years. They filmed the dig in September 2012 and have had exclusive access to the extensive scientific testing carried out since then. Their award-winning film, Richard III: The King in the Car Park was broadcast on Channel 4 the evening of the day his discovery was announced. Together with a follow-up documentary on More4, Richard III: The Unseen Story the films have attracted in excess of seven million viewers to date.

This summer, Channel 4 will broadcast another DSP - made film about Richard III following the work of scientists at the University of Leicester and beyond who have continued to subject Richard’s skeleton to intense scrutiny. Their findings have reassembled the lost king’s life in fascinating detail – revealing the extent to which his scoliosis would have affected him - and in this film they will be revealed for the first time.

Simon Young, the Executive Producer for Darlow Smithson, says: “In all the excitement surrounding this discovery – and the enormous publicity it has generated – it is important to remember the human being at its heart. Richard III was the last English King to lead his soldiers into battle. He put his life on the line for his kingdom and it is fitting that he should now be laid to rest with all the dignity and respect that this sacrifice deserves. It is an honour to be part of this unique national event.”

For press enquiries about the Channel 4 programming please contact: Marion Bentley, Group Publicity Manager - Factual

For enquiries about the reinterment please contact: Director of Communications, Diocese of Leicester, liz.hudson@leccofe.org, 0116 261 5302

Notes to Editors

• The reinterment will be shown live only on Channel 4 in the UK but footage will be provided simultaneously to international broadcasters for transmission globally. Footage will then be made available to all UK news outlets after the Channel 4 broadcast.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 23, 2014 3:16 pm

From the judgement:

(7) The Palace and the Duke of Gloucester had been consulted and kept informed.
The Palace had been consulted about a Royal funeral for Richard III and reburial
in Westminster Abbey (a Royal Peculiar), but HM The Queen did not express a
wish for either. The Secretary of State knew, therefore, that HM Queen was
content with Leicester Cathedral as the reburial place and was not advocating an
alternative. He would also, presumably, have been aware that Henry VII had
approved of Richard III’s burial site having paid for an alabaster tomb for him to
be erected at Grey Friars in 1495 (see above)

I think that trumps the shrieking harridans?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri May 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Just received from the Richard lll Society:

Judicial Review Judgement

At 10 am this morning (23 May) in Court 3, Royal Courts of Justice, London, Lady Justice Hallett handed down the Judgement of the Judicial Review held on 13th and 14th March this year before herself, Mr Justice Ouseley and Mr Justice Haddon-Cave.

The application by the Plantagenet Alliance challenged

(1) the Secretary of State for Justice that the Exhumation Licence granted on 3 September 2012 was issued ‘without consulting, or attaching requiring the licencee to consult, as to how [or where] the remains of Richard III should be appropriately re-interred in the event that they were found.
(2) The Decision of the Secretary of State for Justice on 4 February 2013 and subsequently ‘not to re-visit the grant of the Licence once it became clear the University would not carry out an appropriate consultation’
(3) The Decision of the University of Leicester on 4 February 2013 ‘to begin making arrangements for the re-interment of the remains of Richard III at Leicester Cathedral’.
The judgement reads ‘there are no public law grounds for the Court interfering with the decisions in question. In the result, therefore, the Claimant’s application for Judicial Review is dismissed’.

A postscript was added:
‘Since Richard III’s exhumation on 5 September 2012, passions have been roused and much ink has been split. Issues relating to his life and death and place of re-interment have been exhaustively examined and debated. The Very Reverend David Monteith, the Dean of Leicester Cathedral, has explained the considerable efforts and expenditure invested by the Cathedral in order to create a lasting burial place “as befits an anointed King”. We agree that it is time for Richard III to be given as dignified reburial, and finally laid to rest.’

This judgement upholding the original licence granted to the University of Leicester by the Ministry of Justice now means that it is the hands of the university to follow through the requirements of that licence and they confirm that the reburial of King Richard III will go ahead as planned in Leicester Cathedral. The Society will work constructively with the cathedral to help bring this about. Consideration, however, should also now be given to the need for his remains to be removed to an appropriate place of sanctity before their re-burial.

The full judgement is available online at:
http://richardiii.us7.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=7ed2fe2d5b833d362f22d476b&id=a9f74944a5&e=37bf1718ce

The Richard III Society’s Chairman, Phil Stone, commented ‘ I am very pleased that there has been a clear cut decision. It means that we can now move forward and reinter King Richard with the dignity and sanctity that is due to an anointed king of England. Understandably, the judgement will be a disappointment to the Plantagenet Alliance and its supporters, and indeed to many of our own members, but I hope that we can now all put the disagreements behind us and join together to honour King Richard when he is laid to rest in Leicester Cathedral.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 23, 2014 4:43 pm

bb1 wrote:From the judgement:

(7) The Palace and the Duke of Gloucester had been consulted and kept informed.
The Palace had been consulted about a Royal funeral for Richard III and reburial
in Westminster Abbey (a Royal Peculiar), but HM The Queen did not express a
wish for either. The Secretary of State knew, therefore, that HM Queen was
content with Leicester Cathedral as the reburial place and was not advocating an
alternative. He would also, presumably, have been aware that Henry VII had
approved of Richard III’s burial site having paid for an alabaster tomb for him to
be erected at Grey Friars in 1495 (see above)

I think that trumps the shrieking harridans?

It's the Queen's court.........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Many thanks, LL.

The Richard III Society’s Chairman, Phil Stone, commented ‘ I am very pleased that there has been a clear cut decision. It means that we can now move forward and reinter King Richard with the dignity and sanctity that is due to an anointed king of England. Understandably, the judgement will be a disappointment to the Plantagenet Alliance and its supporters, and indeed to many of our own members, but I hope that we can now all put the disagreements behind us and join together to honour King Richard when he is laid to rest in Leicester Cathedral

Hopefully, when they've calmed down, the PA lot will work with everyone else? They're shrieking all over the internet just now, but surely they won't keep it up once reality sinks in?

I don't envy any of the Society's office bearers, they've been put in an awful position over the last year or so.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 23, 2014 5:03 pm

All I know now is, I so hope to see the ceremony on the screen.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 23, 2014 5:08 pm

Looks like you should be able to see it live, Lily, providing one of your stations picks it up:

The reinterment will be shown live only on Channel 4 in the UK but footage will be provided simultaneously to international broadcasters for transmission globally. Footage will then be made available to all UK news outlets after the Channel 4 broadcast.

It's going to be enormous, from the looks of things. Will you come over for it, LL?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next