JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Nevada rancher V US Government - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Nevada rancher V US Government - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Nevada rancher V US Government - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Nevada rancher V US Government - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Nevada rancher V US Government - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Nevada rancher V US Government - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Nevada rancher V US Government - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Nevada rancher V US Government - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Nevada rancher V US Government - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Nevada rancher V US Government

4 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Nevada rancher V US Government - Page 2 Empty Re: Nevada rancher V US Government

Post  lily Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:35 pm

WTF indeed?  Eek  Am watching it Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Nevada rancher V US Government - Page 2 Empty Re: Nevada rancher V US Government

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Nevada rancher V US Government - Page 2 BlCxOS0CMAAMh9D

That must be the bridge where it all seems to be kicking off?

Nevada rancher V US Government - Page 2 BlC0Op-CQAAnTci
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:46 pm

Must be. High Noon?  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:49 pm

Nevada rancher V US Government - Page 2 BlC3T-pCAAAnod_

Unbelievable.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Bonny, I think that some in the government don't want to lose face over this? Reid is not wanting to loose billions and have to tell the Chinese that it can't happen in that place?

Have just thought......this is the weekend of the first RED MOON?  Eek Hide 

Sorry a bit naughty I know.

Wonder how this is going to end?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:05 pm

It's just going to take one of those fed fools to do something stupid and all Hell is going to break loose, they've picked the wrong people to shove around this time.

Assorted SWATS should be asking themselves if they were really prepared to shoot their fellow-Americans over COWS? As proxies for a dirty politician in bed with Chinese businessmen?

Utter madness!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:10 pm

You have got it in one, Bonny. Apparently, this land was promised to the Chinese for them to have it in 2014 for their solar farm and for Bundy to vacate.  Eek 

The US is in so much trouble now. I dread to think what might happen next.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Is this earlier news?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:18 pm

I am losing the thread of what's going on, Lily, I swear I've seen the same white truck go past six times now...

The standoff seems to be going on under that bridge, near where the cattle are, and that road is a fair distance away?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:25 pm

Yes Bonny. Articles dated 11th April updated on 12th April seem to state that it is not resolved.

This is just shocking.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:35 pm

There's also a fairly traditional anti-EU riot going on in Rome just now:

Nevada rancher V US Government - Page 2 10257080_691266574263035_3069411908191687575_n

Interesting what was just said on Infowars about the Nevada business tearing up the Magna Carta...I know that doesn't apply in the US, but as I said earlier, this is the sort of thing that's led to revolutions in Europe. The US government is, IMO, is acting with exactly the same arrogance as some feudal lord - until the peasants revolted.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:40 pm

According to this article, it is over......for now?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/nevada-cattle-rancher-wins-range-war-federal-government/story?id=23302610

However, what has only just begun will be Harry Reid and his and the Chinese land grab. Bet that they try to hush that one up.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:46 pm

I don't normally bother with infowars as I hate conspiracy theories, but they have played a blinder over this. The corruption it has exposed is horrifying.

I can't see Reid being any too popular with his Chinese chums over this, it could scarcely have gone more wrong. I don't see the feds taking this lying down, though.

This seems to be some of the militiamen waiting for the cows under the bridge.

Nevada rancher V US Government - Page 2 BlDINF4CAAEX9hg
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:58 pm

Me too when I saw Infowars, Bonny. They got it right and Reid and the BLM must have been counting on no one finding out.

Hey, the feds will have their facial recognition software etc in overdrive. They will want to be prepared.

Never in my lifetime did I think something like this would happen in the US.

It seems so many people are unhappy with the EU? They remind me of the feds a bit?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:06 pm

All part and parcel of the same thing, IMO. They've got so big, so corrupt, they've forgotten they're the servants, not the masters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:09 pm

That's why the masses will revolt at some point. In the meantime, they will up the spying?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:17 pm

I don't know what they'll do next, Lily, besides something stupid.

And that's very humiliating retreat they're making right now.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:32 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Shocked That's Harry Reid and his China land grab you iz laughing at Bonny.  Crying or Very sad 

I would love to be a fly on the wall.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:34 pm

There must be something Reid can be charged with over this, Lily? Corruption? Racketeering? Treason?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:36 pm

Did I hear that right? Those morons from the government rounded up the cows by helicopter and have killed a good few of them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:43 pm

Oh yes. That is why I wondered what restitution there may be.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:45 pm

And shouldn't Obama be charged with cattle-rustling?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:49 pm

God Almighty, those cretins ran 150 of the cattle to death chasing them with helicopters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:54 pm

Bonny, they are cruel people.

Reid and/or others fabricated a fake story about that ranch. It had belonged to the man's family for 140 years therefore, how could the feds claim that some government agency now owned it and that they were owed grazing rights? Doesn't make sense. Could you imagine them doing that to a farmer in the UK. For arguments sake, Prince Charles?

If there is another angle to it, then I will be corrected.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:02 pm

I read a bit about it, Lily, it was disgusting, and very similar to land enclosures of the past here. And the arrogance! There was no way that turtle cover story was true, the truth was unspeakably corrupt.

I hope whichever of the feds it was that shot the cyclist a week or so back is charged with murder.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next