JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'They LIE when they say they are not haters'

+3
Lamplighter
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 10 Empty Re: 'They LIE when they say they are not haters'

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:52 am

]b]Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger
@CherryAppleDonk We're this far due to thousands not giving up on truth&justice for Maddie #McCann especially Dr Gonçalo Amaral in Portuga[/b]l

Deluded cretin. We're 'this far' because the McCanns moved Heaven and earth to get the case reviewed and reopened.

Gonzo and his cabal are doing everything they can think of to interfere with the REAL police - almost as if they're scared of something.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 10 Empty Re: 'They LIE when they say they are not haters'

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:38 am

Do they actually believe the sh*te they write?

Sharon Mehlhorn Personally, I feel we are doing SY a favour. We can rest assured that they are monitoring these pages and are perhaps turning over many a stone subsequent to the hints we blast on social media. [irrelevant twaddle redacted]

The only thing they 'blast' on social media is a load of hot air.

The only things found under overturned stones is them, when the media are doing VILE SICKO TROLLS stories.

However, they can indeed rest assured that they are being monitored by the real police.

Not just for death threats, but because it's glaringly obvious that there are a good few perverts hiding behind the pretence of being Truthseekers. Also, whoever abducted Madeleine McCann would be drawn to their pages and eagerly joining in the pitchforking and hating.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:09 pm

Definitely so, Bonny. Normal people understand that.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:33 pm

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 3h
Potential arrests tonight immediately after the Channel 5 documentary means my date tonight is postponed #McCann

I think we can all guess who his 'date' is.  wker 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Potential Arrests? They can't arrest a dead man. And anyone else is likely to be already in custody, which is always a possibility.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:58 pm

His hopes will be dashed by tomorrow then?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:12 pm

lily wrote:His hopes will be dashed by tomorrow then?

Well, I can't see Halligan getting anyone arrested. Except perhaps himself.

But I very much doubt that Hallgan was paid much up front. He might have had stage payments, but these will have stopped if he wasn't coming up with the goodies.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:26 pm

bb1 wrote:David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan  3h
Potential arrests tonight immediately after the Channel 5 documentary means my date tonight is postponed #McCann

I think we can all guess who his 'date' is.  wker 

Insanely postponing an imaginary date to chase an idiotic illusion.

Almost the perfect definition of the hate campaign in that one tweet. Just needed a few obscenties and it would have been totally perfect as the complete definition of their entire raison d'être.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:50 am

Hoho numty:

Keely Scott Lol I bet someone's infiltrated our group to collect members names and block us one by one. Probably that silly moo Phillipa

It still hasn't dawned on them that they are POSTING IN PUBLIC. No-one needs to 'infiltrate' anything, the entire world can see them boasting about trolling Madeleine's FB page.

They really are as thick as they're nasty.  Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:56 am

Rebecca Brown Surely they'd be better answering valid questions with clear explanations straight from the couples mouths then all the doubt and suspicion would be erased??? [hate speech redacted]

When are they going to get it into their thick skulls? They are entitled to NOTHING - not from the McCanns, the Yard, the media, no-one.

They're just a bunch of thicko trolls, spreading hate and lies on the internet. No-one is answerable to lynch-mobbers like them, thankfully.

No-one cares if nasty no-marks like them have 'doubts and suspicions' - they willingly chose to believe lies from intellectual pigmies like Hoho, Bennett, and an assortment of hate bloggers. All while worshipping at the grubby feet of a disgraced, criminal, ex-policeman.

So no, no-one owes them anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:35 pm

The fact of the matter is that we all have doubts and suspicions about Amoral, Bennett, Pretendy and them.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:46 pm

That lot definitely ain't normal. But at least we now know that they really do exist. And "Exist" is almost certainly the right way to describe them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:46 pm

I got bored and read Bushmeat's latest. I can confirm, she's still an ignorant moron that can't read. She's convinced herself that Gerry McCann is Smithman.

Yes, my Number One reason for believing the Smiths saw a man that looked like Gerry carrying a child toward the beach is the McCanns themselves. Because the McCanns refused to give the sighting credence when the police detectives and private detectives did.

That simply isn't true. If she read Kate McCanns' book, she would know several pages were devoted to that incident. And that's only Kate's book - the McCanns drew attention to it elsewhere, too.

It is also PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for that man to be Gerry. His presence elsewhere is well-documented by many witnesses.

Also - why on earth are they still kidding themselves that that efit looks like Gerry McCann? It simply doesn't - if they think it does, I suggest a trip to Specsavers.

On the other hand....

'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 10 Criste10

Wonder where Gonzo's good friend Cristovao was that night?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Yes I'll say. Do they know the answer to that?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:24 pm

'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 10 Gapc10

You'd think they'd be asking a few questions, what with them being Truthseekers and all, and the pair of disgraced ex-policemen have so much in common.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:41 pm

You'd have to be blind to not see it.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:33 am

Emma Hart ‏@Lennybow
Each morning I wonder if the headline will be: McCanns Arrested.. is this just me? #mccann

That other challenged hater JCL does it too, but everyone knows she's barking mad. Sane people have more important and interesting things to think about when a new day dawns.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:46 pm

bb1 wrote:Emma Hart ‏@Lennybow  
Each morning I wonder if the headline will be: McCanns Arrested.. is this just me? #mccann

That other challenged hater JCL does it too, but everyone knows she's barking mad. Sane people have more important and interesting things to think about when a new day dawns.

Although I do hope that Madeleine has been found alive and well.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:53 pm

Funny, that. I can honestly say that practically every morning for the last seven years I have hoped that Madeleine will have been found alive. It is only a brief thought, but it is still there.

They are all making me feel quite ill at the moment.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:03 pm

They have become so foul, so bitter, so obscene, so ghoulish, so far removed from reality and truth, that they've actually made themselves irrelevant, IMO.

Just a lynch mob of shrieking harpies of both sexes. I don't look at their hate sites for enlightenment, just to see them making fools of themselves and proving how disgusting they are, and demonstrating why normal, decent people are sickened by them.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:11 pm

I don't look at their hate sites for enlightenment

Got it in one Bonny. Who does?

Certainly no one of relevance unless it is to think about how to tackle the very real problem of sick members in society.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:04 pm

They only ever repeat the same old lies and myths, with the odd variation. Their glee at the thought of Madeleine being found dead is probably the most disgusting thing I have ever encountered.
They want her parents hanged, drawn and quartered, and they don't give a damn if The McCanns are guilty or not.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:17 pm

Just like their hero St. Gonc of the Golden Piles doesn't care.  mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:31 pm

lily wrote:Just like their hero St. Gonc of the Golden Piles doesn't care.   mad 

Where and in what way does this ever relate to Justice? There is some scum bag out there who stole a child.

Amaral has done this to feed his ego and his bank balance. And they are doing to feed their jealousy and their blood lust.
What a bunch.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:40 pm

Child abductors' best friends, are haters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next