JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'They LIE when they say they are not haters'

+3
Lamplighter
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 3 Empty Re: 'They LIE when they say they are not haters'

Post  bb1 Sat May 10, 2014 1:11 pm

'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 3 Giphy

rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 3 Empty Re: 'They LIE when they say they are not haters'

Post  bb1 Sat May 10, 2014 1:12 pm

Hounder:

Has this photo been Mcphotoshopped...

Like PM said, it's a bit bizarre.

The guy with the camera next to Redwood. Where are his legs, feet. Doesn't look like there is any room to walk next to Redwood there otherwise he would be walking in the bushes.

The woman at the back. Again no legs, feet...

The guy in the middle. White shirt, pink tie. He doesn't look like he is walking... Both feet almost together... No strides like the others..

Redwood's legs look a bit awkward too..

yernuts yernuts yernuts 

THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU. AGAIN.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 10, 2014 1:23 pm

More disgusting behaviour from the Amaral Fan Club:

Re: New Nasties Thread
PostPosted by Jayelles » Sat May 10, 2014 1:12 pm

The numpties hounded a man off Twitter last night. His offence? He not only made several statements indicating that he believed the McCanns to be innocent, but he also mentioned that his cousin was one of the Met officers investigating the case.

Full post at:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post230831.html#p230831
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 10, 2014 3:11 pm

bb1 wrote:'They LIE when they say they are not haters' - Page 3 Giphy

rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Perfect.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 10, 2014 3:17 pm

bb1 wrote:Hounder:

Has this photo been Mcphotoshopped...

Like PM said, it's a bit bizarre.

The guy with the camera next to Redwood. Where are his legs, feet. Doesn't look like there is any room to walk next to Redwood there otherwise he would be walking in the bushes.

The woman at the back. Again no legs, feet...

The guy in the middle. White shirt, pink tie. He doesn't look like he is walking... Both feet almost together... No strides like the others..

Redwood's legs look a bit awkward too..

yernuts yernuts yernuts 

THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU. AGAIN.

Having read the blog about this which I thought ridiculous and hysterically funny in equal measure, anyone reading it would know they are nuts.

The no legs, feet sh*t reminds me of hounder Stevo.  Eek 

Bunch of whacko oddballs.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 10, 2014 3:36 pm

bb1 wrote:More disgusting behaviour from the Amaral Fan Club:

Re: New Nasties Thread
PostPosted by Jayelles » Sat May 10, 2014 1:12 pm

The numpties hounded a man off Twitter last night. His offence? He not only made several statements indicating that he believed the McCanns to be innocent, but he also mentioned that his cousin was one of the Met officers investigating the case.

Full post at:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post230831.html#p230831

They don't hound JCL and her imaginary Met relatives do they?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Isn't Bennett one of their *cough* researchers?

Whole lot of researching he hasn't done then. Any fool knows about agencies except Bennett and co-hounders it seems.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 10, 2014 11:23 pm

Does anyone know why so many of the McCann-haters suffer from a strange ailment which causes their urine to heat up?

They keep saying things like:

Grrrrrrr it makes my piss boil

Must be painful.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 10, 2014 11:33 pm

Never heard of that before. I guess it makes sense because don't people say "It makes my blood boil"? As they are lower to the ground than a snake's belly I guess their saying might be more appropriate.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 12, 2014 1:39 pm

http://exposingthemyths.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/who-wants-to-be-target.html

An excellent piece about the vile activities of the McCann-haters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 12, 2014 2:57 pm

Pathetic load of pond scum aren't they?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 13, 2014 11:48 am

Off Topic - Claudia Lawrence
Post Roasted Arizona Today

Man has been arrested on suspicion of murdering Claudia Lawrence - 59 years old...anyone know how old her dad is?

Pitchforkers are truly the scum of the earth. Can't you just picture the likes of that leading a lynch mob in the bad old Deep South?

Or claiming that a neighbour it was jealous of was a witch?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 13, 2014 2:09 pm

They show their true colors at every turn.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 13, 2014 7:52 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post231712.html#p231712

FINAL PROOF THAT THE ANTI TROLLS FACEBOOK PAGE...

Quite. The REAL police should be taking a close interest in the depraved obscenity being conjured up by the Fens Yeti, it's glaringly obvious that its suffering from worms in its scruffy head.

And no, I am not repeating it, it's disgusting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 13, 2014 8:04 pm

He needs to be put somewhere for sure. No wonder his wife left.  mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 15, 2014 1:00 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™️ ‏@RothleyPillow
@findmadeleine THE END IS NIGH! THE END IS NIGH! You cannot repent > but you CAN hand yourself in and ask for leniency if you grass! #McCann

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 15, 2014 2:03 pm

She should repent her ways in fact all the forkers, hounders et al should. They will find out in the end.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 15, 2014 4:45 pm

The McCann-hater that called itself 'Sarah' doesn't seem to have impressed Jim Gamble with its phone-in rant:

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 6h
@BBC3CR @jvsshow Everyone is entitled to an opinion & IMO this persons views are appalling, ill-informed and thoughtless

Stupid and nasty? That's a Gonzo fan, all right.

The show:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01ycvf1

Sorry, I don't know exactly where Mr Gamble's segment is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 15, 2014 4:48 pm

It wasn't a phone in:

https://audioboo.fm/boos/2163477-to-go-out-8-years-afterwards-and-start-digging-up-sites-in-luz-absolutely-mind-boggling-sarah-talks-to-jvs-about-the-mccanns

That's 'Sarah'. She's a voice like a rusty saw, and a nasty, sneering tone to it. Oh, and if Portugal 'loved' children as much as is always claimed, then we wouldn't have this thread:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t2893-child-abuse-in-portugal

Sorry, I can't listen to her, her voice is too grating and up herself. She's probably a UKIP fanatic.  biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 15, 2014 5:03 pm

What a sneering fool. The H & M Boss (Philip Green) gave the McCanns his private plane to go see the Pope. I guess that's something she forgot as well as other lies I caught in the broadcast.

I keep saying that it's the fund that gets them enraged. They would have used the money better, you see. Not bothered with wasting money to see the Pope and such but other things. Not working for one blah blah blah.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 15, 2014 5:07 pm

Ah, you stuck with it, then? I got as far as what an earthly paradise for children Portugal is, and decided I'd had enough of her whiny, sneery voice.

She reminded me of Hyacinth Bucket lecturing the cleaner for missing a speck of dust....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 15, 2014 5:13 pm

I saw some of those TV shows and thought them hilarious!

Yes, I listened to the end because I heard so many lies. She is no one of any importance so bottomsup   biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 15, 2014 5:21 pm

I do agree with her about one thing, to go out 8 years (sic) after to dig up is absolutely mind boggling.  

We've all said it.  What an incompetent cop Gonc was not to investigate properly from the beginning.

Last edited by lily on Thu May 15, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 15, 2014 5:25 pm

I had a brief listen - ugh.  Obviously a member of the blue-rinse brigade - she reminds me of Hyacinth Bucket, you know, lower middle-class or even working class, managed to get some money together, acquire a Home Counties accent and now preens herself as superior to others, pretentious idiot.   I've seen hundreds of her type, they move to another country and consider themselves a cut above the locals.  They make me want to  vomit   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 15, 2014 5:28 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next