JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bizarre knife attack by Englishman in Albufiera EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bizarre knife attack by Englishman in Albufiera EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bizarre knife attack by Englishman in Albufiera EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bizarre knife attack by Englishman in Albufiera EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bizarre knife attack by Englishman in Albufiera EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bizarre knife attack by Englishman in Albufiera EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bizarre knife attack by Englishman in Albufiera EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bizarre knife attack by Englishman in Albufiera EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bizarre knife attack by Englishman in Albufiera EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bizarre knife attack by Englishman in Albufiera

3 posters

Go down

Bizarre knife attack by Englishman in Albufiera Empty Bizarre knife attack by Englishman in Albufiera

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:27 am

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/matei-a-maddie-e-vou-matar-te-135434193

I killed Maddie and I will kill you" Offender, 22, was present in court yesterday. Victim, 40, English, told the CM what happened and showed the 14 stab wounds she suffered.

Bizarre knife attack by Englishman in Albufiera 2014-05-30221101_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$82d9cf89-d086-4d63-88c1-6c8bad2b2d68$$odia_imagem_grande$$pt$$1

Victim (large photo) was stabbed in the back. Aggressor (pictured right) took preventive

I woke up with him on top of me, smothering me. Then screamed 'I killed Maddie McCann and I will slay you' and started stabbing me." CM reported yesterday that the attack on Clara Corrigan was targeted by 5:30 a.m. for Thursday, by a young Englishman, aged 22, in the house where he lives with his grandparents in Albufeira. A British tourist, 40 years, residing in Liverpool, showed the CM 14 strokes hse suffered in the lower back, buttocks and thighs. She was discharged from Faro hospital yesterday afternoon after being sutured. Yesterday, the Court of Albufeira, where the offender was present to the judge, Clara - who was heard in the process - revealed that she met the young, Shane, hours before the crime, Oura: "I was in a bar with a friend when I met him. We drink and he should have given me anything in the drink because I do not remember anything else. " Waking up in the house of the offender. The victim, who has three children and is on holiday with her ​​parents at the campsite of Albufeira, was struck by Shane with a kitchen knife. Managed to escape to the street, bleeding, and asked for help. Was aided by people, they gave the alert. The young man, who still chased down the street but eventually fled, was arrested shortly after the Albufeira GNR, who surrendered voluntarily. He was barefoot, shirtless and appeared to be drunk or under any toxic substance. Said he did not remember anything. Yesterday, the judge had him in custody.

Sounds as if their drinks were tampered with by someone? It wouldn't be the first time that had happened on the Algarve.

Let's hope the police take it seriously this time, and get to the bottom of it - not just sling the alleged attacker in jail without asking any questions.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bizarre knife attack by Englishman in Albufiera Empty Re: Bizarre knife attack by Englishman in Albufiera

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:33 pm

A hater announces:

Correio Da manha - UNBELIEVABLE
Post Karen Today at 1:51 pm

My daughter has just called me in absolute shock as she knows this young man VERY well and in fact dated him for a while, whilst in worked in Albufiera Algarve, I did not want to believe it until I read it for myself!! - shocked

Oh well, as one of them is connected to the suspect, you all know what we've got to do now, folks!

Yes, we have to accuse her and her daughter of being part of a drug ring, googlestalk them and find imaginary Connections to masons and illuminati - the usual drill.

They needn't worry, after all, don't they always say that the innocent have nothing to fear from Researchers and Armchair Detectives?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bizarre knife attack by Englishman in Albufiera Empty Re: Bizarre knife attack by Englishman in Albufiera

Post  lily Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Do we also get a poll?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:43 pm

What, so we can decide if the hater was also involved in some gang that's drugging tourists? Sounds like a plan!

Good spot by Myths - the hater is also a hounder:

Correio Da manha - UNBELIEVABLE
Post Dutchgirl Today at 1:54 pm

My daughter has just called me in absolute shock as she knows this young man VERY well and in fact dated him for a while, whilst in worked in Albufiera Algarve, I did not want to believe it until I read it for myself!! - shocked

What more proof do we need? She's definitely IN IT, and just trying to divert us from Truthseeking.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:49 pm

OMG an obvious disrupter.  

also involved in some gang that's drugging tourists?

Obviously getting close to the truth and touching a nerve.  Tick tock.

Last edited by lily on Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:56 pm

Oh, the hounder is 'Dutch girl'. We all know what Holland's famous for these days, don't we? *taps nose*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:18 pm

Oh!  Shocked  Is she supplying people on the forums?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:24 pm

http://portugalresident.com/update-albufeira-stabbing-takes-bizarre-new-twist

Released from hospital with her lower back and buttocks swathed in bandages, Albufeira stabbing victim Clara Corrigan has talked to journalists about the frenzied attack suffered last Thursday and revealed that her British assailant shouted “I killed Maddie McCann and I am going to kill you” as he stabbed her repeatedly.

It is unclear whether this potential new suspect in the seven-year mystery of Madeleine’s disappearance will be followed up by detectives, but as Met officers are due back in Praia da Luz next week to dig for clues, they will at least know where to find him. The 22-year-old attacker, named only as Shane, was remanded in custody by Albufeira’s court on Friday.

Meantime, his victim is recovering from her injuries and has even allowed newspapers to take graphic pictures of her multiple stab-wounds.

The 40-year-old from Liverpool told Correio da Manhã newspaper that she met Shane hours before in the Oura district - notorious for drunken night time incidents, particularly involving foreigner holidaymakers.

“He was in a bar with friends”, Corrigan told CM. “We had some drinks and he must have put something in my drink because I don’t remember anything more.

“I woke up with him on top of me, suffocating me. Then he shouted “I killed Maddie McCann and I am going to kill you”.

It was at this point, said the woman, that Shane began stabbing her.

The full horror of the attack hit the headlines late last week, with locals telling how they heard Corrigan’s screams “all over the neighbourhood”.

The terrified holidaymaker managed to break free however, and was taken in by a nearby resident who called police and rescue services.

It was at this point that Corrigan’s attacker was found, barefoot, barechested and covered in blood at a bus stop in the area.

Police who arrested him told CM that the man offered no resistance and appeared not to have remembered a thing.

It's not looking good, is it? I wonder which of this drugs ring preying on holidaymakers will be the first to Crack?

OMG - you don't suppose that's why they spread so much disinformation, do you? To distract from what they're doing?  Shocked Shocked Shocked 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:34 pm

Shocked Shocked Anything is possible Bonny. Remember Amoral was involved in the drugs trafficking because he came up with the brilliant, never before thought out, way in which they reached the Algarve.

We should demand a reconstruction.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:47 pm

Hounder:

OMG, I was waiting for this: the loonies who claimed to be the killer. Well at least we have one now.

SY: that justifies at least another 3 yr of happy go lucky spending!

And the person concerned is directly connected to a hounder/forker.....makes you think, doesn't it?  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:28 pm

e: Correio Da manha - UNBELIEVABLE
Post PeterMac Today at 5:04 pm

So now we have loony-adolescent-man to add to the list.

But since his MO is getting drunk, going home with middle aged slappers, then violently stabbing and screaming, then . . . . ?
I have a vague suspicion that the PJ will not immediately be linking this with the unexplained disappearance of Madeleine.
Just a hunch - no evidence to say that, of course.

Dirtymac insults Respected Member's daughter.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:34 pm

Yes, we must connect the dots like the hounders do in their thorough RESEARCH.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:34 pm

bb1 wrote:e: Correio Da manha - UNBELIEVABLE
Post  PeterMac Today at 5:04 pm

So now we have loony-adolescent-man to add to the list.

But since his MO is getting drunk, going home with middle aged slappers, then violently stabbing and screaming, then . . . . ?
I have a vague suspicion that the PJ will not immediately be linking this with the unexplained disappearance of Madeleine.
Just a hunch - no evidence to say that, of course.

Dirtymac insults Respected Member's daughter.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Well I never.  Shocked  That's not like him at all.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:16 pm

A likely story. I don't think. She must off drunk 14 bottles of wine, and then stabbed herself. Fancy trying to blame that poor boy who never done noffing.

Nope. I haven't got a clue of what I am talking about. But if someone related to a hounder is involve, which they obviously are, then I don't believe a word of it
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:17 pm

It looks like the judge in the libel trial has been drinking whatever those two were.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:29 pm

It's all one big cover up if you ask me.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down