JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Spain: King abdicates for his more popular son EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Spain: King abdicates for his more popular son EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Spain: King abdicates for his more popular son EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Spain: King abdicates for his more popular son EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Spain: King abdicates for his more popular son EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Spain: King abdicates for his more popular son EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Spain: King abdicates for his more popular son EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Spain: King abdicates for his more popular son EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Spain: King abdicates for his more popular son EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Spain: King abdicates for his more popular son

4 posters

Go down

Spain: King abdicates for his more popular son Empty Spain: King abdicates for his more popular son

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Spain: King abdicates for his more popular son Empty Re: Spain: King abdicates for his more popular son

Post  lily Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:21 pm

Poor Charles. He will be feeling more sorry for himself.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Spain: King abdicates for his more popular son Empty Re: Spain: King abdicates for his more popular son

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:32 pm

lily wrote:Poor Charles.  He will be feeling more sorry for himself.
Siorry, Charles? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:32 pm

Unfortunately, if Her Maj abdicated, it would make way for her less popular son.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:01 pm

bb1 wrote:Unfortunately, if Her Maj abdicated, it would make way for her less popular son.....
I don't think she would resign, but there is the prophecy made at his birth that Charles would never inherit the throne. Personally I hope he and the camel don't. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Ah yes, I remember that, LL...I rather suspect that Charles III would be the end of the monarchy, pretty much. I can't see him inspiring much personal loyalty due to his service to the nation, as his mother has.

I don't mind Camilla, I suspect she may be the brains of the outfit.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:23 pm

I don't think Her Maj would abdicate either as she believes in her oath.  

Life around Charles might be a bit unbearable at the moment.......Camilla can handle him though.

ETA: Oh, I didn't know about that prophesy. Interesting.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:41 pm

lily wrote:I don't think Her Maj would abdicate either as she believes in her oath.  

Life around Charles might be a bit unbearable at the moment.......Camilla can handle him though.

ETA:  Oh, I didn't know about that prophesy.  Interesting.
I think it was made by Gypsy Petulengro just after he was born. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:46 pm

I tried to find it via google, I have definitely read it, but kept getting sites that think Prince William is the anti-Christ - I think that role is already taken.  rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:51 pm

thumbsup rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:07 am

Real Kings and Queens don't abdicate. They simply fade away with good taste.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down