JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq

4 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 8 Empty Re: Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq

Post  lily Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:23 pm

Of course the whole world can. Does Obama bank on his charisma to save himself?

More people now in the US, including the MSM, can see it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 8 Empty Re: Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:33 pm

More people now in the US, including the MSM, can see it.

And that, with any luck, is what's going to be his undoing. I am not joking when I say I'd like to see him and his cronies impeached for treason.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:37 pm

Believe me, there are so many people here who would like to see the same. Can it happen is another question.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:51 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:09 pm

The President personally issued Presidential Study Directive 11 (PSD-11) in 2010, ordering an assessment of the Muslim Brotherhood and other “political Islamist” movements, including the ruling AKP in Turkey, ultimately concluding that the United States should shift from its longstanding policy of supporting “stability” in the Middle East and North Africa (that is, support for “stable regimes” even if they were authoritarian), to a policy of backing “moderate” Islamic political movements.

Oh. My. God.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:14 pm

I can do without Harry Reid's opinion on anything, how that rotten, corrupt barstard has the nerve, I do not know.

Time has rather proven that Reagan and Bush I both had the best idea of how to handle despots in the Middle East. In Reagan's case, a few missiles lobbed at Gaddafi in person when he pushed his luck abroad, and in Bush I's case, chasing the Iraqi army back to Iraq but leaving Saddam in charge.

It wasn't perfect, but it was a damned sight better than the present situation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:18 pm

bb1 wrote:The President personally issued Presidential Study Directive 11 (PSD-11) in 2010, ordering an assessment of the Muslim Brotherhood and other “political Islamist” movements, including the ruling AKP in Turkey, ultimately concluding that the United States should shift from its longstanding policy of supporting “stability” in the Middle East and North Africa (that is, support for “stable regimes” even if they were authoritarian), to a policy of backing “moderate” Islamic political movements.

Oh. My. God.

Quite.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:28 pm

I imagine we all remember Isis the mother of Horus from our old history days but I just discovered it means "Throne". How apt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:50 pm

I am still trying to work out how NOT getting into a muslim v. muslim war makes it more likely there will be terrorist attacks on the UK. What does Cameron imagine will happen if the UK starts bombing rebellious Sunnis - besides, he'll paint an even bigger target on our citizens' back? Over a war that is nothing to do with us.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:56 pm

Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 8 Iraq_ISIS_Abu_Wahe_2941936b

Looks like the Snackbars got themselves some snazzy new American boots, to go with their American weaponry.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:12 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Even bigger sigh.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:21 pm

It's easy to see why people respect Putin - note 'respect', not 'like'. He simply does not do things that are not in the interests of Russia, it would be unthinkable.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:30 pm

http://www.infowars.com/blowback-u-s-trained-isis-at-secret-jordan-base/

Members of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, or ISIS, were trained in 2012 by U.S. instructors working at a secret base in Jordan, according to informed Jordanian officials.

The officials said dozens of ISIS members were trained at the time as part of covert aid to the insurgents targeting the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in Syria. The officials said the training was not meant to be used for any future campaign in Iraq.

The Jordanian officials said all ISIS members who received U.S. training to fight in Syria were first vetted for any links to extremist groups like al-Qaida.

In February 2012, WND was first to report the U.S., Turkey and Jordan were running a training base for the Syrian rebels in the Jordanian town of Safawi in the country’s northern desert region.

That report has since been corroborated by numerous other media account

The officials said the training was not meant to be used for any future campaign in Iraq.

Oh, the 'nice rebels' didn't keep their word? They must have been ROFLMAO-ing at such utter stupidity from the US.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:37 pm

The US State department helpfully explains MANPADS:

http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Benghazi_MANPADS_1.jpg

No doubt there's a how-to guide for Stingers online, too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:41 pm

Well that's that then. Thank heavens we have such secure borders.

Oh wait...... mad mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:47 pm

Does anyone have the foggiest idea how many illegals, sorry, I mean 'war refugees', have just walked in yet? 100,000? More?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:05 am

I imagine they have no idea how many tens of thousands are walking in per hour.

It's not as if there are people going hungry here with no homes or health care etc. Why care for the disabled vets when there is all this going on? We do have our priorities you know.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:50 am

bb1 wrote:I am still trying to work out how NOT getting into a muslim v. muslim war  makes it more likely there will be terrorist attacks on the UK. What does Cameron imagine will happen if the UK starts bombing rebellious Sunnis - besides, he'll paint an even bigger target on our citizens' back? Over a war that is nothing to do with us.

Now that is a point. Muslim v Muslim. All the more reason to leave them to get on with it I would have thought.

Which ones have the most oil? Which ones bear the most influence that might in some way affect the western world? Cameron can't be caring about the people because whichever side he supports the other side will suffer in terms of death and suffering.

Muslim v Muslim has great significance in my head. I just haven't quite worked out why yet.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:24 am

Muslim v Muslim has great significance in my head. I just haven't quite worked out why yet.
Parallel it with Christian v Christian - Irish Troubles? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:34 am

The 'Irish Troubles' were more Ireland v England, IMO.

I would go for Protestant V Catholic that ripped through Europe for centuries, and have barely stopped. At least muslims haven't started burning anyone at the stake for worshipping the wrong kind of sky pixie - yet....

And we needn't kid ourselves we are 'civilised' - the likes of Bennett would start all that off again at the drop of a hat.

Being more of a Higher Power sort of person, I find Thor and Freya perfectly adequate.  Wink 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 am

Lamplighter wrote:
Parallel it with Christian v Christian - Irish Troubles?   LL

Yer, I get that, LL. But The Irish Troubles were somewhat limited. And I don't remember anyone dropping bombs on The Catholics, although Britain did a lot of other ghastly things.

But this problem covers such a wide area, and it can only get worse if Britain and, or America interfere.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:59 am

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
Parallel it with Christian v Christian - Irish Troubles?   LL

Yer, I get that, LL.  But The Irish Troubles were somewhat limited.  And I don't remember anyone dropping bombs on The Catholics, although Britain did a lot of other ghastly things.

But this problem covers such a wide area, and it can only get worse if Britain and, or America interfere.
Perhaps a better comparison mught be the RCs and the Protestants from when H8broke away from Rome. However, the sunni-shia problems stems right back to the death of the Prophet (PBH) and the argumenst over who should succeed him. I hate religion, it has been the cause of more deaths and horrors tan any other reason. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:16 am

Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 8 Article-2661878-1EE5BBFC00000578-838_638x352

Supporters of the radical Islamic group overtaking Iraq are trolling the White House with #bringbackourhumvee tweets

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2661878/ISIS-supporters-make-mockery-Michelle-Obamas-campaign-bringbackourgirls-bringbackourhumvees-tweets.html
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:19 am

I've got this idea in my head of a broiling Middle East with thousands of them milling around killing each other over all borders. But at least while they are killing each other they won't have time to cause trouble in Britain. Or any reason if Britain leaves them alone.

Sorry if this sounds unsympathetic.

PS. How can they tell who's who?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:20 am

bb1 wrote:Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 8 Article-2661878-1EE5BBFC00000578-838_638x352

Supporters of the radical Islamic group overtaking Iraq are trolling the White House with #bringbackourhumvee tweets

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2661878/ISIS-supporters-make-mockery-Michelle-Obamas-campaign-bringbackourgirls-bringbackourhumvees-tweets.html

Oh my God. I nearly laughed.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next